April 25, 2024, 07:26:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276150 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 18, 2009, 01:36:37 AM »

Shout out to Quiet Monkey!  I like it when you're not so quiet!  I've been reading some good posts from you.  Good to hear you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 18, 2009, 01:37:49 AM »

Well, just realized I've been monopolizing the page-Sorry!  Time for me to head out.  Nice talking to you all!  Have a great evening/morning, wherever you are.  Take a good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #662 on: September 18, 2009, 02:28:17 AM »

You know, Nora and Fanny Mae, got me thinking about Cindy & Casey in the last court appearance.  I think Casey refuses to acknowledge her parents (without prompting) because she really does hate them and she's livid that they didn't find Caylee and remove her remains before Roy Kronk found her.  The whole Cindy "I sent someone to the woods." fiasco.  Seriously, not only did Cindy/the Anthonys  and Dominic Casey not find Caylee, but the attempts were recorded by Jim Hoover (God bless him-I mean that sincerely), Cindy all but confessed to LE, and the recordings were made public.  No wonder Baez doesn't want any family visits recorded in any way...Casey would either probably kill Cindy or they both would be critically injured trying to kill each other.  Mix George in and who knows what would happen.  Of course, all this is just my opinion.   
ISpy, I agree with you. I think Casey has nothing but distain for her parents. Her attitude toward them is much like someone trying to get gum off the bottom of a shoe. I remember in one of the recorded jail visits Cindy says to Casey as she is looking down "Look up so I can see your eyes.You know why I need to do that. I need to see your eyes so I can know that you are telling the truth." Casey continues with her refusal to make eye contact with her parents, especially Cindy. I think this has probably a game she has played with them for a long time.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: September 18, 2009, 06:37:48 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20977236/detail.html
Anthony Defense Team Wants Case Dismissed
Attorneys Also Want Change Of Venue, Jail Recordings Destroyed

POSTED: 11:14 pm EDT September 17, 2009
UPDATED: 11:23 pm EDT September 17, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team Thursday asked for the judge to dismiss the case altogether.

Anthony's attorneys want the judge to drop the case because her defense team never got a chance to look at the scene where her daughter Caylee's remains were found.

The attorneys said they also want a change of venue, maybe in Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties, and they want a ruling in 30 days.

They said they also want all video and audio tape of their client recorded by the Orange County Jail to be destroyed.

The 23-year-old remains in jail, charged with murder in her young daughter's death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 18, 2009, 06:43:28 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/17/reported_by_jacqueline_fell.html
 Lawyers Want All Charges Dropped In Anthony Murder Case
Friday, September 18, 2009 4:27:32 AM
Reported By Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The latest bombshell in the Casey Anthony murder case came in form of a court motion asking for all charges to be dropped.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail on charges of first-degree murder in the death of her toddler daughter Caylee. The mother claims the girl was kidnapped by a nanny.

The motion filed Thursday afternoon seeks the dismissal of all charges because evidence was not properly preserved.

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008," the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.
Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violates Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in its own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

The motion said the only evidence suggesting a homicide are conflicting reports of where the remains were found, and without evidence, the defense cannot challenge the opinions the state is bringing to court.

They contend Anthony's rights were denied because lawyers can't effectively confront and cross examine witnesses.

Another motion asks the court to block recordings of Casey Anthony when her lawyers are present and when she receives visits from her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.
Motion To Dismiss Video..    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=0917CaseyMotions_091720090725&cat=CAC&title=Motion%20To%20Dismiss%20Case

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 18, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: September 18, 2009, 07:37:28 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/casey-anthonys-attorneys-askin.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony's attorneys asking for dismissal of murder case
By
Zack Stein
@ September 17, 2009 5:32 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Thursday to dismiss the murder case against her.

Marti Mackenzie, a spokeswoman for the defense, says the motion is based on the defense's claim that evidence was compromised at the scene where Caylee's body was found.

A motion was also filed to suggest preferences for a change of venue, such as Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties.

Additional motions were filed to prohibit the Orange County Jail from videotaping attorney visits with Casey Anthony in jail. The defense is also asking that videos of Casey and her family be destroyed.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #667 on: September 18, 2009, 08:03:25 AM »

Dream on Baez  Can you imagine the public outrage?? Casey wouldn't live 1 hour after being released 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 18, 2009, 08:20:46 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20983079/detail.html
Anthony's Defense Want Case Dismissed
Attorney's Want Murder Charges Dropped

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 7:49 am EDT September 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

A message left for a state attorney's office spokeswoman was not immediately returned early Friday.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 18, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »

Dream on Baez  Can you imagine the public outrage?? Casey wouldn't live 1 hour after being released 

Exactly.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 18, 2009, 08:26:49 AM »

I found this old article from May when Baez first filed for change of venue.

WDBO Local News      
Top lawyers weigh in on Casey's change of venue motion
By
Marva Hinton
@ May 5, 2009 10:12 AM Permalink | Comments (5)

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is taking steps to get her trial moved from Orange County to South Florida.

Baez filed a motion for a change of venue late Monday afternoon. In it, he cites excessive media coverage in Central Florida and the fact that public opinion is squarely against his client.

Two prominent Orlando defense attorneys say with all the publicity surrounding this case, Baez didn't have much choice but to try to get the trial moved.

"I think it's something he had to do and something he would want to do," said Mark Nejame. "I would be surprised if the State Attorney's Office opposed it. As much as many people want to have her convicted, it is essential that she receive a fair trial so that this case is tried once and not two or three times."

Diana Tennis agrees.

"I cannot imagine any judge in Judge Strickland's position not erring on the side of protecting Ms. Anthony's rights, and I would be surprised at this point if it doesn't move," said Tennis.

But Tennis also says that all of this could have been avoided.

"Had there been a concerted effort to keep all parties quiet, this would not have become the three-ring circus that is was, and Central Florida might not have been such a bad place to be," said Tennis.

Both Nejame and Tennis also say they're not surprised that Baez would want to move the trial south.

"The lore among lawyers is that South Florida is a liberal, New Englander retirement area and is thought of as being a pretty favorable place for defense lawyers," said Tennis.

She also notes that there is bit of hypocrisy in Baez complaining about pre-trial publicity. Baez has done several national TV interviews and talks to the media following every hearing and deposition in the case. He called a news conference Monday afternoon to discuss his motion for a change of venue.

"I think that that's somewhat disingenuous to come in and complain about publicity that you've obviously so much enjoyed,"
Tennis said.

Tennis also argues that even if the trial is moved to Miami it'll be hard to find 12 jurors who haven't heard of the case. But Nejame says the issue is not whether they've heard of it but whether they've already formed an opinion.

Casey Anthony is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, last summer. If convicted, she could face the death penalty.

Early on in this case, Nejame represented Casey's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, but is no longer involved with the proceeding.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 18, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »

In addition, the defense filed a document asking the judge to grant a previous request from the state, which asked for a transcript of Casey Anthony's father's s testimony before the grand jury. George Anthony's appearance before the grand jury preceded his daughter's indictment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-motions-091709,0,3657298.story

Also, from the above link:

Anthony's attorneys argue that she needs her family support and providing video of visits to the media could be deemed as an attempt to punish Anthony. Her lawyers also say that without family visits her defense team can not adequate prepare for her death penalty case.

Please Ms. Big Britches....explain this reasoning.

Monkey Devil! I would bet the defense wouldn't want such a meeting video taped. Three loose cannons in the same proximity, and who know's what would happen at this stage of the game.

Just another thought on this...maybe the new problem is IF Baez has been carrying letters (as Cindy stated) or e-mails/typed letters (Word docs) MO, due to recent attention to this being illegal, that's no longer an option for them to communicate strategy and synchronize their stories (IMO).  In the absence of computer messages and written messages, how else could they get and keep their version of events together and their answers to the inevitable questions straight across the Anthony family?  Therein lies the renewed request for unrecorded family visits.  JMO

It's very possible the Scamthony family's letters weren't hand written, but typed on their computer, and sent to Bozo. He is allowed to take his laptop into the jail when visiting Casey. How easy for him to download the letters and let her read them....so Bozo insists he's not bringing contraband letters (prohibited) into the jail. I don't put anything past slimy Bozo, and I don't trust him. That azzhole smirk on his face always says to me he thinks he's getting away with something....like he's always one step ahead of everyone. The man is disgusting!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 18, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »

Good Morning!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: September 18, 2009, 08:38:09 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/17/reported_by_jacqueline_fell.html
 Lawyers Want All Charges Dropped In Anthony Murder Case
Friday, September 18, 2009 4:27:32 AM
Reported By Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The latest bombshell in the Casey Anthony murder case came in form of a court motion asking for all charges to be dropped.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail on charges of first-degree murder in the death of her toddler daughter Caylee. The mother claims the girl was kidnapped by a nanny.

The motion filed Thursday afternoon seeks the dismissal of all charges because evidence was not properly preserved.

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008," the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.
Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violates Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in its own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

The motion said the only evidence suggesting a homicide are conflicting reports of where the remains were found, and without evidence, the defense cannot challenge the opinions the state is bringing to court.

They contend Anthony's rights were denied because lawyers can't effectively confront and cross examine witnesses.

Another motion asks the court to block recordings of Casey Anthony when her lawyers are present and when she receives visits from her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.
Motion To Dismiss Video..    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=0917CaseyMotions_091720090725&cat=CAC&title=Motion%20To%20Dismiss%20Case

Good morning Trimm & monkeys as they rise & shine

I'm still having a field day over these new motions Casey's defense team filed, I actually went to bed still chuckling as opposed to being upset.     This article has a media boo boo in it the way they worded "The motion filed Thursday afternoon seeks the dismissal of all charges because evidence was not properly preserved" as if it were fact.  The defense is claiming that the prosecution delayed the identification so the crime scene could be completed without interference, o man that's absurd considering the condition the remains were in, the physical examination & tests that had to be processed.   What part of 8-9 days of experts being on their knees in all elements combing thru to recover tiny scattered bones to recovery Caylee's remains as close to complete as possible does the defense want to refuse to recognize?   Even if there was something that appeared to identify remains they are under NO obligation to rush the positive identification to accommodate the defense -- in most cases there isnt even a defendant prior to the body being found.   There were samples set aside for independent testing by the defense if they so desired, which is standard procedure.    The State did not "err" nor "tamper with the victim's remains" in the slightest, all that transpired in those woods from Dec 11th thru th 19th was recovering Caylee & processing the crime scene, period.   Not to mention the judge denied the defense's motion to gain access to the active crime scene, that is not on the State but a court ruling not can it be reversed on appeal - procedure was followed & the law was in fact adhered to.  What exculpatory evidence are they eluding to that was destroyed, if someone else's DNA or something else identifiable was recovered other than Casey, it would have been collected, tested & disclosed - these sinister theories put forward by this defense is only proving how guilty their client is.

The defense didnt need to hire an off duty police officer, that crime scene was mandated 24/7 & completely blocked off from unofficial access.

What happy horsesnit is this "The motion said the only evidence suggesting a homicide are conflicting reports of where the remains were found, and without evidence, the defense cannot challenge the opinions the state is bringing to court."    There is NO conflict where the remains were found, none!   The only "conflict" that exists is how the defense is throwing accusations around as to who is to blame other than their client & the fact that Dominic Casey didnt find the remains before law enforcement it seems (personal opinion)...geez.   The recent presser that Mark Nejame held showing the area being thick with brush & flooded diminishes their position that someone should have found the remains sooner than after their client was incarcerated.   Bozo is just pissy cuz Dr Lee & his team couldnt go in to taint the crime scene,  tamper with evidence  or plant something "exculpatory"  like he did in the Phil Spector trial & undoubtedly others.

One final note, however the recovery crime scene was processed it does NOT prevent the defense from deposing or calling to testify witnesses including every single person that assisted with the process if they desired to.   On its face, all one has to realize is that most murder crime scenes are handled by law enforcement/CSI when they do not even know who was responsible for the crime yet, those defendants at trial never have the benefit of having had their attorneys hovering over the crime scene they created.    What precedent can they cite for this absurdity, none!   Apparently the defense having Lyons on board is of no value when all they still can come up with is this ludicrous nonsense.   I look forward to this next hearing!

O Bozo, this is not the OJ trial & you are not even remotely close to being in Johnny Cochran's league (rest his soul).

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 18, 2009, 08:54:26 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!  "Ol' Cry me a River Baez"  has done it again!  If this is a dream team, give me a nightmare anytime!!  What a ridiculous motion! I'm hoping that the honorable Judge Strickland will see this for the nonsense it is,  not grounded in any reasonable law. I'd like the towel concession to wipe up all the beverages expelled when the SA office read this one.  (And I'll also bet the farm that Kathi Belich is laughing herself sick.)  Unbelievable!  I can just see Baez when the hammer comes down,
"Curses, Foiled Again!"

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 18, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »

I found this old article from May when Baez first filed for change of venue.

WDBO Local News      
Top lawyers weigh in on Casey's change of venue motion
By
Marva Hinton
@ May 5, 2009 10:12 AM Permalink | Comments (5)

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is taking steps to get her trial moved from Orange County to South Florida.

Baez filed a motion for a change of venue late Monday afternoon. In it, he cites excessive media coverage in Central Florida and the fact that public opinion is squarely against his client.

Two prominent Orlando defense attorneys say with all the publicity surrounding this case, Baez didn't have much choice but to try to get the trial moved.

"I think it's something he had to do and something he would want to do," said Mark Nejame. "I would be surprised if the State Attorney's Office opposed it. As much as many people want to have her convicted, it is essential that she receive a fair trial so that this case is tried once and not two or three times."

Diana Tennis agrees.

"I cannot imagine any judge in Judge Strickland's position not erring on the side of protecting Ms. Anthony's rights, and I would be surprised at this point if it doesn't move," said Tennis.

But Tennis also says that all of this could have been avoided.

"Had there been a concerted effort to keep all parties quiet, this would not have become the three-ring circus that is was, and Central Florida might not have been such a bad place to be," said Tennis.

Both Nejame and Tennis also say they're not surprised that Baez would want to move the trial south.

"The lore among lawyers is that South Florida is a liberal, New Englander retirement area and is thought of as being a pretty favorable place for defense lawyers," said Tennis.

She also notes that there is bit of hypocrisy in Baez complaining about pre-trial publicity. Baez has done several national TV interviews and talks to the media following every hearing and deposition in the case. He called a news conference Monday afternoon to discuss his motion for a change of venue.

"I think that that's somewhat disingenuous to come in and complain about publicity that you've obviously so much enjoyed,"
Tennis said.

Tennis also argues that even if the trial is moved to Miami it'll be hard to find 12 jurors who haven't heard of the case. But Nejame says the issue is not whether they've heard of it but whether they've already formed an opinion.

Casey Anthony is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, last summer. If convicted, she could face the death penalty.

Early on in this case, Nejame represented Casey's parents, Cindy and George Anthony, but is no longer involved with the proceeding.

That's the same Tennis lady that was representation at the recent hearing, yes?

Thanks Cece, Trimm and Tupelohoney for the links.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 18, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »

does the judge decide where to move the trial? hopefully it will be palm beach. What makes me sick is the expense that this will be to move the trial and everyone associated with it, and that is what we the tax payers are paying.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 18, 2009, 08:57:37 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!  "Ol' Cry me a River Baez"  has done it again!  If this is a dream team, give me a nightmare anytime!!  What a ridiculous motion! I'm hoping that the honorable Judge Strickland will see this for the nonsense it is,  not grounded in any reasonable law. I'd like the towel concession to wipe up all the beverages expelled when the SA office read this one.  (And I'll also bet the farm that Kathi Belich is laughing herself sick.)  Unbelievable!  I can just see Baez when the hammer comes down,
"Curses, Foiled Again!"

Thanks Monk...that just started my day with a good laugh. Love the monkey debonaire too.

LOL...I love you Monkeys!

Nora

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #678 on: September 18, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »

[
Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

When the remains were found, Jose claimed that until they were identified he believes Caylee is still alive. Now he claims his team was denied access to the scene. Why would your team go to a crime scene that you believed was not your Clients child?

Per Wesh news in December 2008 http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 18, 2009, 09:01:29 AM »

Good morning, Nora! 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.