April 19, 2024, 08:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275995 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: September 18, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »

Good morning Trim!  uh oh!

Good morning Monkeys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #681 on: September 18, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Have some coffee with me, while I'm catching up on your late night commens on the latest motions!   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 18, 2009, 09:08:55 AM »

[
Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

When the remains were found, Jose claimed that until they were identified he believes Caylee is still alive. Now he claims his team was denied access to the scene. Why would your team go to a crime scene that you believed was not your Clients child?

Per Wesh news in December 2008 http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m.
The defense attorneys have so much in common with Casey, don't you think?  They say stuff that's easily disproven, but forge ahead with their obfuscations. Baez declined to view the scene for pete's sake, and now is whining that they couldn't investigate the investigation.  Just like the "picture" of Zanny they claimed to have, and the phantom address and phone number Cindy insisted she possessed.  Oh, and by the way, I still believe that there is something really incriminating on the Baez/Casey jailhouse videos.  If not, why does he keep harping on their destruction?  I hope this gets released, as well as any future Anthony Family Reunions.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 18, 2009, 09:10:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Have some coffee with me, while I'm catching up on your late night commens on the latest motions!   
Thanks, CBB.  MMMMHHH, Good!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: September 18, 2009, 09:10:07 AM »

[
Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

When the remains were found, Jose claimed that until they were identified he believes Caylee is still alive. Now he claims his team was denied access to the scene. Why would your team go to a crime scene that you believed was not your Clients child?

Per Wesh news in December 2008 http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m.

Yup, on both points

Monkalicious, this had me cracking up!  "If this is a dream team, give me a nightmare anytime!!" 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: September 18, 2009, 09:10:17 AM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 18, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!  "Ol' Cry me a River Baez"  has done it again!  If this is a dream team, give me a nightmare anytime!!  What a ridiculous motion! I'm hoping that the honorable Judge Strickland will see this for the nonsense it is,  not grounded in any reasonable law. I'd like the towel concession to wipe up all the beverages expelled when the SA office read this one.  (And I'll also bet the farm that Kathi Belich is laughing herself sick.)  Unbelievable!  I can just see Baez when the hammer comes down,
"Curses, Foiled Again!"

Well said . . . give me a nightmare hehe
  cheers cheers cheers

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: September 18, 2009, 09:11:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SztDtOKrxM

Has this video been shared here yet?

Happy Friday Monkeys!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: September 18, 2009, 09:12:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Yum, more caffeine for me  woo hoo, morning!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: September 18, 2009, 09:14:39 AM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.
Tupelo, that's brilliant!  I always thought that his motives were suspect on that motion.  Now it's biting him in the "Baezz".

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: September 18, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »

I thought these motions are Andrea's motions that she said would be ready after Labor Day?

Good Mornin Monks old and new.  nrcg...I might be confused and I am too tired still to go back and look...but I thought that was a Brief she was writing....??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: September 18, 2009, 09:16:24 AM »

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: September 18, 2009, 09:16:49 AM »

If I were part of the prosecution team Id have every second of media interviews & national tv appearances both the defense team members & the Anthony family made at the ready for this any many other reasons

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: September 18, 2009, 09:18:35 AM »

Tupelo, that's brilliant!  I always thought that his motives were suspect on that motion.  Now it's biting him in the "Baezz".

Good Morning Everybody.  an angelic monkey

MONK, You are on a roll this morning!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: September 18, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »

So what do they want to do that can't be video taped?  There is no audio on attorney clients visits so what's their FEAR? 

And not video tape family visits?  Oh I forgot...this is the Anthony misfits who think laws don't apply to them  

the jail denied special considerations to them for a private meeting to 'grief for Caylee as a family'....damn I almost gagged just typing that!!  And IMO no way in hell will they be granted no video taped meetings.......

Wouldn't it be great if George lost it and started choking Casey.  Then Cindy jumped in and George pushed her and flew against the room and hit the wall.  Ah, the visual makes me so happy.   

your visual make me laugh out loud and so does you new avatar!  That is adorable!!  MT, I know you met georgie while you  participating in the TES search, but did you also meet sin-sin?

No, I just met George.  I made PT take me to the Kid Finders tent and George was there with Mislteads. 

I remembered you meeting georgie, but couldn't remember you mentioning meeting sin-sin. Question? knowing what you know now do you think you would react differently if you met him tomorrow??

I don't know.  I went there and thought I was going to say many things but I found myself not be able too.  Of course, they had not found Caylee yet and all this other stuff had not come out.

I remember getting in the car and my husband said "that guy is not going to make it, he is going to blow his brains out before this is all over."  And PT couldn't even tell you the color of our house.  But George's pain was that obvious and I could not add to his pain at that time.

MT, thanks for answering...  

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: September 18, 2009, 09:19:59 AM »

Good morning Trim!  uh oh!

Good morning Monkeys!

Good Morning CAN.  an angelic monkey

You gave me a chuckle too!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: September 18, 2009, 09:20:30 AM »

Her defense team argues that she needs her family support and releasing videos of their meetings could be an attempt to punish her and it hinders her trial preparation
so this is something Bozo wants for just Casey, what about the other convicts, why are her rights more important than theirs. If she wants the support of her family there is nothing stopping them from going and giving that support.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: September 18, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »

MOO...

I wondered where you were!  LOL
I've been trying to read these ridiculous motions, but between the hubby, my son and the dog, it took me forever!! 

I'm so sick of all this BS that continually arises from the defense. Just get on with it already.....there is no defense for Casey!  IMO

tupelo, I didn't even try to get through them until this morning.....and yep, it's all BS and I hope Judge Strickland slams them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: September 18, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 18, 2009, 09:21:27 AM »

Puzzler, no rose colored glasses, MonkeyDoodle, Cappuccino, Protect the little babies, Blumonkey, tupelohoney, Miki Monkey, ees53 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good Night to all. Tomorrow is another day closer to Justice for Caylee
Have a good evening Sunny  an angelic monkey

thanks nrcg, wish that had happened!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.