April 19, 2024, 06:49:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275993 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2009, 09:24:31 AM »

[
Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

When the remains were found, Jose claimed that until they were identified he believes Caylee is still alive. Now he claims his team was denied access to the scene. Why would your team go to a crime scene that you believed was not your Clients child?

Per Wesh news in December 2008 http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m.

Yup, on both points

Monkalicious, this had me cracking up!  "If this is a dream team, give me a nightmare anytime!!" 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2009, 09:27:27 AM »

[
Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

When the remains were found, Jose claimed that until they were identified he believes Caylee is still alive. Now he claims his team was denied access to the scene. Why would your team go to a crime scene that you believed was not your Clients child?

Per Wesh news in December 2008 http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m.
The defense attorneys have so much in common with Casey, don't you think?  They say stuff that's easily disproven, but forge ahead with their obfuscations. Baez declined to view the scene for pete's sake, and now is whining that they couldn't investigate the investigation.  Just like the "picture" of Zanny they claimed to have, and the phantom address and phone number Cindy insisted she possessed.  Oh, and by the way, I still believe that there is something really incriminating on the Baez/Casey jailhouse videos.  If not, why does he keep harping on their destruction?  I hope this gets released, as well as any future Anthony Family Reunions.

Hi Monk - I agree with you about the jail house videos, and their incriminating nature.  Would love to see the ones that were held back.
Besides it seems, Cindy was always trying to "suggest" things to Casey -
to incriminate others.  Furthermore, Casey's real character shows in her demeanor .. ugly ugly!  - not to mention she did not appear to be concerned about Caylee in the least. 
Oh, I hope the jury sees these tapes, though there is plenty of other incriminating evidence. 

CBB - thanks for the coffee!   

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: September 18, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect

Oh and not only that...let's travel back in time, shall we? Who remembers how Baez reacted to the gag order? He he he he.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SztDtOKrxM
Video quality is rough but there it is.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 18, 2009, 09:36:12 AM »

Good morning Trim!  uh oh!

Good morning Monkeys!

... and a good Friday morning to you too, Fanny!

Good Morning CAN.  an angelic monkey

You gave me a chuckle too!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 18, 2009, 09:37:37 AM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect

Oh and not only that...let's travel back in time, shall we? Who remembers how Baez reacted to the gag order? He he he he.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SztDtOKrxM
Video quality is rough but there it is.

The writers have Bozo down pat! They had him figured out a long time ago.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 18, 2009, 09:38:45 AM »

I remember Cindy jumping out of her seat and raising her hand to be heard that a gag order did not include her.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2009, 09:41:22 AM »

Good morning Trim!  uh oh!

Good morning Monkeys!

Good Morning can!!  trim thanks for all the early morning media updates!  You ROCK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2009, 09:43:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Have some coffee with me, while I'm catching up on your late night commens on the latest motions!   

Morning CBB...that's what I've been doing!  EEErrrrrrr   Do you think I could have a bit of Bailey's in my morning cuppa?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: September 18, 2009, 09:43:28 AM »

Sorry Fanny, I got in your box.
I seem to be doing that a lot these days!  Too many senior moments for my liking! lol 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 18, 2009, 09:45:56 AM »

Dream on Baez  Can you imagine the public outrage?? Casey wouldn't live 1 hour after being released 

Hi nut!!   and BOZO et al would have to run for their lives as well!

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 18, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »

I remember Cindy jumping out of her seat and raising her hand to be heard that a gag order did not include her.

I love it, I love it! - thanks for the reminder Tupelo.

Mornin' Sunny!  How's DH's little pit bull this morning? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 18, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »

It's very possible the Scamthony family's letters weren't hand written, but typed on their computer, and sent to Bozo. He is allowed to take his laptop into the jail when visiting Casey. How easy for him to download the letters and let her read them....so Bozo insists he's not bringing contraband letters (prohibited) into the jail. I don't put anything past slimy Bozo, and I don't trust him. That azzhole smirk on his face always says to me he thinks he's getting away with something....like he's always one step ahead of everyone. The man is disgusting!

Morning seeme...I am in total agreement. About the computer and about BOZO being disgusting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 18, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!  "Ol' Cry me a River Baez"  has done it again!  If this is a dream team, give me a nightmare anytime!!  What a ridiculous motion! I'm hoping that the honorable Judge Strickland will see this for the nonsense it is,  not grounded in any reasonable law. I'd like the towel concession to wipe up all the beverages expelled when the SA office read this one.  (And I'll also bet the farm that Kathi Belich is laughing herself sick.)  Unbelievable!  I can just see Baez when the hammer comes down,
"Curses, Foiled Again!"

Morning monka!  Priceless post!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 18, 2009, 09:56:49 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091809_Casey_Anthony_attorney

Attorney comments on Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's attorneys want case dismissed

Updated: Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 9:53 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 8:16 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. - FOX 35 talked to attorney Richard Hornsby about his thoughts on the Casey Anthony case.

Anthony's defense team said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

See video at the link

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #714 on: September 18, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »

Good Morning, I thought these motions were the ones Andrea was promising after Labor Day, maybe she will surprise us with something else 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 18, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

I love it, I love it! - thanks for the reminder Tupelo.

Mornin' Sunny!  How's DH's little pit bull this morning? 

Yea, yea, yea....that was hysterical!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 18, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »

Sorry Fanny, I got in your box.
I seem to be doing that a lot these days!  Too many senior moments for my liking! lol 

No problem. You're welcome in my quote box anytime.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: September 18, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »

Her defense team argues that she needs her family support and releasing videos of their meetings could be an attempt to punish her and it hinders her trial preparation
so this is something Bozo wants for just Casey, what about the other convicts, why are her rights more important than theirs. If she wants the support of her family there is nothing stopping them from going and giving that support.

Hi Jesse!  Yeah, NOW he want family visits!  So what changed his mind? He was the one IMO that put a stop to the family visits. Oh yes, lionlady is trying to change their image...ooopppsssss too LATE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 18, 2009, 10:01:27 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bhm4VqhGHdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bhm4VqhGHdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 18, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »

Good Morning, I thought these motions were the ones Andrea was promising after Labor Day, maybe she will surprise us with something else 

Lyons promised that she was writing a brief way back when she first appeared, mainly detailing why she thinks the DP should not be on the table but that was ages ago already - it doesnt take practically a half a year to write a brief by someone claiming to be an expert in the area "ms angel of death row" & surely she has "caught up" on the case she was asked to be part of

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.