April 25, 2024, 09:17:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276153 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 18, 2009, 10:03:15 AM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect
I remember Cindy jumping out of her seat and raising her hand to be heard that a gag order did not include her.

spew alert!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: September 18, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect
I remember Cindy jumping out of her seat and raising her hand to be heard that a gag order did not include her.

I love it, I love it! - thanks for the reminder Tupelo.

Mornin' Sunny!  How's DH's little pit bull this morning? 

Hi can....running a little slow this morning.....and my head is still rolling after reading the latest motions!!   What a waste of money for 'whoever' is funding the defense!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #722 on: September 18, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

Her defense team argues that she needs her family support and releasing videos of their meetings could be an attempt to punish her and it hinders her trial preparation
so this is something Bozo wants for just Casey, what about the other convicts, why are her rights more important than theirs. If she wants the support of her family there is nothing stopping them from going and giving that support.

Hi Jesse!  Yeah, NOW he want family visits!  So what changed his mind? He was the one IMO that put a stop to the family visits. Oh yes, lionlady is trying to change their image...ooopppsssss too LATE!!!

I can't help but wonder how KC feels about the lionlady (love that name) wanting to change her image by having her visit her parents whom she despises - I have to believe that has her pizzed off big time.  I can't wait to see and hear how those go - I don't think KC will be able to tolerate it even under advisement.  Just another example of how CA and GA are going to do more harm than good to this case. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: September 18, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »

Her defense team argues that she needs her family support and releasing videos of their meetings could be an attempt to punish her and it hinders her trial preparation
so this is something Bozo wants for just Casey, what about the other convicts, why are her rights more important than theirs. If she wants the support of her family there is nothing stopping them from going and giving that support.

Hi Jesse!  Yeah, NOW he want family visits!  So what changed his mind? He was the one IMO that put a stop to the family visits. Oh yes, lionlady is trying to change their image...ooopppsssss too LATE!!!

Hi SUNNY. They think everyone is going to forget about the past 14 months if they show a united front. The toilet paper is already off the roll, and there's not putting it back. No one is going to feel sorry for Skanky whatever they do.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 18, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bhm4VqhGHdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bhm4VqhGHdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Jessica D'Onofrio apparently has suffered too much peroxide causing brain damage or something...."just how easy it will be for the state to prevail" is she seriously saying that with a straight face!     Psssst....they got a grand jury indictment even before the remains were recovered!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 18, 2009, 10:08:01 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/09/casey-anthony-defense-files-more.html

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Casey Anthony: The Defense Files More Motions - Part 1

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: September 18, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »

spew alert!   

She jumped up like a little kid in school waving her arm like "Pick me! Pick me!"   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 18, 2009, 10:09:28 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091809_Casey_Anthony_attorney

Attorney comments on Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's attorneys want case dismissed

Updated: Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 9:53 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 8:16 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. - FOX 35 talked to attorney Richard Hornsby about his thoughts on the Casey Anthony case.

Anthony's defense team said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

See video at the link

thanks tupelo....Hornsby basically said BOZO is full of CRAP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 18, 2009, 10:10:37 AM »

Good Morning, I thought these motions were the ones Andrea was promising after Labor Day, maybe she will surprise us with something else 

nrcg...isn't she supposed to be presenting a brief after Labor Day??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #729 on: September 18, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »

Good Morning, I thought these motions were the ones Andrea was promising after Labor Day, maybe she will surprise us with something else 

I'm so mixed up with all this, I thought so, about the DP right, just like the other DP attorney did. Then these motions came out and I figured that was what we were going to get from her 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 18, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bhm4VqhGHdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bhm4VqhGHdM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

thanks tupelo!  WARNING:  sin-sin's face pops up HUGE near the end of this video report!  UGH!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 18, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »

Pardon me if it's already been posted, but it's the first I've seen this and it's so cool. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9bQkiIK4w&feature=related
Here's to Kathi Belich, newswoman extraordinaire! Justice for Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: September 18, 2009, 10:23:03 AM »

I can't help but wonder how KC feels about the lionlady (love that name) wanting to change her image by having her visit her parents whom she despises - I have to believe that has her pizzed off big time.  I can't wait to see and hear how those go - I don't think KC will be able to tolerate it even under advisement.  Just another example of how CA and GA are going to do more harm than good to this case. 

Morning Mission!  I'll bet she is pizzed in more ways that one. No make in court!   ill fitting clothing   greasy hair no flirting and joking with BOZO and being forced to see her parents!!   I am loving it!!
I am loving it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 18, 2009, 10:28:15 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091809_Casey_Anthony_attorney

Attorney comments on Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's attorneys want case dismissed

Updated: Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 9:53 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 8:16 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. - FOX 35 talked to attorney Richard Hornsby about his thoughts on the Casey Anthony case.

Anthony's defense team said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

See video at the link

Defense Attorney Hornsby.......Confused why Baez thinks this case should be dismissed...

"Baez is equating investigating the crime scene with destroying evidence. They are mutually exclusive.
This motion isn't founded in reality or law.

If he (Hornsby) was a law professor, he would return this motion to the student:
Mis-sites a law
Misapplies a law
Asserts things that are untrue

NO defense attorney is ever allowed to be part of the investigation!

NO basis for this motion.

LE very meticulous in preserving this crime scene.....and extremely well documented."

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: September 18, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »

Hi SUNNY. They think everyone is going to forget about the past 14 months if they show a united front. The toilet paper is already off the roll, and there's not putting it back. No one is going to feel sorry for Skanky whatever they do.   

Hi Fanny!  Every time someone sees a picture of Caylee...THEY WILL REMEMBER!!  EXAMPLE: I have one of the original Natalee posters from Aruba. I keep it in the back window of my Mini. the Mini draws a lot of attention in our little town and so does the poster. I can't being to say how many people have commented on the poster of Natalee. Some asking if she has been found and others commenting on the aruba and how they would never go. I did have one man come up to me in a mall parking lot and actually try to argue with me (silly man) about how Natalee was drinking, and out parting and left with 3 men she didn't know yadda, yadda yadda....I forgot to mention at the bottom of the poster in BIG CAPS it says BOYCOTT ARUBA - BRING NATALEE HOME.  Even the nasty people don't forget!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #735 on: September 18, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »

Morning Mission!  I'll bet she is pizzed in more ways that one. No make in court!   ill fitting clothing   greasy hair no flirting and joking with BOZO and being forced to see her parents!!   I am loving it!!
I am loving it!!

Meeee tooo Sunny!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 18, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »

I'm so mixed up with all this, I thought so, about the DP right, just like the other DP attorney did. Then these motions came out and I figured that was what we were going to get from her 

Hornsby, in the video, said these motions need to be sent back to the law students (or clerks forget the exact term he used) that prepared them!  LOL    I still THINK we will get a brief from her....a long brief...which will be just more waste of time and money!  But hey, it's billable hours!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:05 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20983079/detail.html
Anthony's Defense Wants Case Dismissed
Attorney's Want Murder Charges Dropped

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County Jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The defense said Anthony needs family support and releasing the recordings of her jail visits could be an attempt to punish her before the trial.

A message left for a state attorney's office spokeswoman was not immediately returned early Friday.

Anthony's defense team also said they would like the trial, if it proceeds, to be moved to Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties. They said they want a ruling on the matter in 30 days.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:22 AM »

Pardon me if it's already been posted, but it's the first I've seen this and it's so cool. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9bQkiIK4w&feature=related
Here's to Kathi Belich, newswoman extraordinaire! Justice for Caylee.

Isn't this great!  thanks for posting it!  I am pretty sure a Monk sent this to Kathy too!    KB!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 18, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Have some coffee with me, while I'm catching up on your late night commens on the latest motions!   

Morning CBB...that's what I've been doing!  EEErrrrrrr   Do you think I could have a bit of Bailey's in my morning cuppa?

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.