April 23, 2024, 07:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276108 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: September 18, 2009, 10:56:15 AM »

Pardon me if it's already been posted, but it's the first I've seen this and it's so cool. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9bQkiIK4w&feature=related
Here's to Kathi Belich, newswoman extraordinaire! Justice for Caylee.

Isn't this great!  thanks for posting it!  I am pretty sure a Monk sent this to Kathy too!    KB!!

Me! I sent it- and received an email back from her that said  "That is TOO funny".
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 18, 2009, 11:00:12 AM »

Pardon me if it's already been posted, but it's the first I've seen this and it's so cool. Lol.

Isn't this great!  thanks for posting it!  I am pretty sure a Monk sent this to Kathy too!    KB!!

Me! I sent it- and received an email back from her that said  "That is TOO funny".

That is even COOLER! lol. So glad she saw it. What a dynamite reporter!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: September 18, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »

I have a question about the adoption process in Florida. I tried to find my own answers but what I have found goes over my head. Could be my medication.

IF indeed spindy did want to adopt Caylee, how difficult would that have been without the involvement of Caylee's father? I don't know how that works in that state. My mil wanted to adopt my sil's son...poor kid needed a parent. She was concerned how hard that would be with the boy's father still wanting to hold the title of parent, even though he wasn't one at all. Some how they convinced "dad" to sign over that title and she adopted him with no problems. Big whew!

I'm wondering...if one of the reasons why spindy didn't go ahead with the process is because Caylee's father would have to be part of that process and maybe she was considering the trouble they may have to go through. Plus catching kc in another lie about who the real father is or perhaps that kc didn't know, etc, etc...

Can anyone enlighten me?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: September 18, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20983079/detail.html
Anthony's Defense Wants Case Dismissed
Attorney's Want Murder Charges Dropped

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County Jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The defense said Anthony needs family support and releasing the recordings of her jail visits could be an attempt to punish her before the trial.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

A message left for a state attorney's office spokeswoman was not immediately returned early Friday.

Anthony's defense team also said they would like the trial, if it proceeds, to be moved to Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties. They said they want a ruling on the matter in 30 days.

I was just thinking of how many people the Dismissal Motion pizzed off...the detectives, all those people from CSI who worked tirelessly on their hands and knees sifting through acres of stuff, looking for tiny bones and all the others who gave of themselves and their expertise to 'bring Caylee home"

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 18, 2009, 11:24:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Have some coffee with me, while I'm catching up on your late night commens on the latest motions!   

Morning CBB...that's what I've been doing!  EEErrrrrrr   Do you think I could have a bit of Bailey's in my morning cuppa?

Me too.   

now where did CBB go with the darn coffee?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 18, 2009, 11:25:25 AM »

Yeaaaaaaaaaa   WO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: September 18, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

I have a question about the adoption process in Florida. I tried to find my own answers but what I have found goes over my head. Could be my medication.

IF indeed spindy did want to adopt Caylee, how difficult would that have been without the involvement of Caylee's father? I don't know how that works in that state. My mil wanted to adopt my sil's son...poor kid needed a parent. She was concerned how hard that would be with the boy's father still wanting to hold the title of parent, even though he wasn't one at all. Some how they convinced "dad" to sign over that title and she adopted him with no problems. Big whew!

I'm wondering...if one of the reasons why spindy didn't go ahead with the process is because Caylee's father would have to be part of that process and maybe she was considering the trouble they may have to go through. Plus catching kc in another lie about who the real father is or perhaps that kc didn't know, etc, etc...

Can anyone enlighten me?

N&N, I can't give you the answers......but I am not sure they wanted to adopt Caylee, I THINK they just wanted to gain legal guardianship. Since on father was on Caylee's birth certificate I doubt a father being a part of the process would come into play.  My cousin got legal guardianship of the 2 grandchildren here in MO with little to no problem.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: September 18, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »

[
Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

When the remains were found, Jose claimed that until they were identified he believes Caylee is still alive. Now he claims his team was denied access to the scene. Why would your team go to a crime scene that you believed was not your Clients child?

Per Wesh news in December 2008 http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m.
The defense attorneys have so much in common with Casey, don't you think?  They say stuff that's easily disproven, but forge ahead with their obfuscations. Baez declined to view the scene for pete's sake, and now is whining that they couldn't investigate the investigation.  Just like the "picture" of Zanny they claimed to have, and the phantom address and phone number Cindy insisted she possessed.  Oh, and by the way, I still believe that there is something really incriminating on the Baez/Casey jailhouse videos.  If not, why does he keep harping on their destruction?  I hope this gets released, as well as any future Anthony Family Reunions.

If the originals are destroyed and team Bobo has a copy would that not make it easier for Team Bobo and Clan Anthony to get "useage fees" for their ever nauseating TV appearnaces?  Just a thought.  I am sure it is getting harder to get top dollar for the pictures and videos of Caylee with them all over the net and Youtube.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: September 18, 2009, 11:37:55 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20983079/detail.html
Anthony's Defense Wants Case Dismissed
Attorney's Want Murder Charges Dropped

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County Jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The defense said Anthony needs family support and releasing the recordings of her jail visits could be an attempt to punish her before the trial.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

A message left for a state attorney's office spokeswoman was not immediately returned early Friday.

Anthony's defense team also said they would like the trial, if it proceeds, to be moved to Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties. They said they want a ruling on the matter in 30 days.

I was just thinking of how many people the Dismissal Motion pizzed off...the detectives, all those people from CSI who worked tirelessly on their hands and knees sifting through acres of stuff, looking for tiny bones and all the others who gave of themselves and their expertise to 'bring Caylee home"

And all those people were out there right before the holiday as well. Merry Christmas! I am sure it affected them all. It is very depressing work, even if it is their job. Working on a child murder is always tough on everybody. 

House work call. BBL

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 18, 2009, 11:52:57 AM »

Good Morning, I thought these motions were the ones Andrea was promising after Labor Day, maybe she will surprise us with something else 

nrcg...isn't she supposed to be presenting a brief after Labor Day??
I'm so mixed up with all this, I thought so, about the DP right, just like the other DP attorney did. Then these motions came out and I figured that was what we were going to get from her 

Hornsby, in the video, said these motions need to be sent back to the law students (or clerks forget the exact term he used) that prepared them!  LOL    I still THINK we will get a brief from her....a long brief...which will be just more waste of time and money!  But hey, it's billable hours!!!

I have seen more of her great big briefs than I care to see.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: September 18, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »

Can anyone enlighten me?

N&N, I can't give you the answers......but I am not sure they wanted to adopt Caylee, I THINK they just wanted to gain legal guardianship. Since on father was on Caylee's birth certificate I doubt a father being a part of the process would come into play.  My cousin got legal guardianship of the 2 grandchildren here in MO with little to no problem.

Glad your cousin had no trouble.

Lately it's something that strikes me as curious that I can't seem to let go for some reason. I keep coming back to that.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 18, 2009, 12:06:39 PM »

Good Morning, I thought these motions were the ones Andrea was promising after Labor Day, maybe she will surprise us with something else 

I'm so mixed up with all this, I thought so, about the DP right, just like the other DP attorney did. Then these motions came out and I figured that was what we were going to get from her 

Hornsby, in the video, said these motions need to be sent back to the law students (or clerks forget the exact term he used) that prepared them!  LOL    I still THINK we will get a brief from her....a long brief...which will be just more waste of time and money!  But hey, it's billable hours!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: September 18, 2009, 01:08:51 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: September 18, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »

Can anyone enlighten me?

Glad your cousin had no trouble.

Lately it's something that strikes me as curious that I can't seem to let go for some reason. I keep coming back to that.

I know about the keep coming back feeling!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 18, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/18/caseys_lawyers_want_jail_to_stop_recording_visits.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Want Jail To Stop Recording Visits
Friday, September 18, 2009 1:06:42 PM
Reported by Kelli Cook

ORLANDO -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony not only want all charges dropped against her in her murder trial, but they also want to stop authorities from videotaping her meetings with her family and attorneys.

This second motion, filed Thursday along with the bombshell request to drop all murder charges, deals more with Casey’s family. The Orange County Jail has recorded video every meeting she has had with both attorneys and family members -- all without audio, to respect attorney-client privilege.

That, however, is not the case with regular jail visitation.

Brad Conway, the attorney for Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, told News 13 Friday that his clients have no problem with their visits with Casey being recorded, but unless it has some value as evidence, they do not want it released to the public.

It has been nearly a year since Casey’s parents have talked to her in person, partially because Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, requested that they not go to the Orange County Jail, since their conversations would be recorded and released.

Conway told News 13 the Anthonys have been communicating with Casey through letters, but they still want to be able to have a private, sit-down conversation with her.

Conway said he felt pretty confident the motion would be granted to keep those visits sealed unless they would be used some way in trial.

A representative with the Orange County Jail told News 13 visits are always monitored for the client’s safety. The representative added they have no intention of offering special treatment to Casey Anthony, and she would be treated like every other inmate.

The defense also amended their request for a change of venue for the trial, adding Palm Beach or Broward counties, but lawyers said they would still prefer Miami-Dade County as their first choice.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 18, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/18/caseys_lawyers_want_jail_to_stop_recording_visits.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Want Jail To Stop Recording Visits
Friday, September 18, 2009 1:06:42 PM
Reported by Kelli Cook

ORLANDO -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony not only want all charges dropped against her in her murder trial, but they also want to stop authorities from videotaping her meetings with her family and attorneys.

This second motion, filed Thursday along with the bombshell request to drop all murder charges, deals more with Casey’s family. The Orange County Jail has recorded video every meeting she has had with both attorneys and family members -- all without audio, to respect attorney-client privilege.

That, however, is not the case with regular jail visitation.

Brad Conway, the attorney for Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, told News 13 Friday that his clients have no problem with their visits with Casey being recorded, but unless it has some value as evidence, they do not want it released to the public.

It has been nearly a year since Casey’s parents have talked to her in person, partially because Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, requested that they not go to the Orange County Jail, since their conversations would be recorded and released.

Conway told News 13 the Anthonys have been communicating with Casey through letters, but they still want to be able to have a private, sit-down conversation with her.

Conway said he felt pretty confident the motion would be granted to keep those visits sealed unless they would be used some way in trial.

A representative with the Orange County Jail told News 13 visits are always monitored for the client’s safety. The representative added they have no intention of offering special treatment to Casey Anthony, and she would be treated like every other inmate.

The defense also amended their request for a change of venue for the trial, adding Palm Beach or Broward counties, but lawyers said they would still prefer Miami-Dade County as their first choice.

I'm quite sure, but of course I could be wrong, that a change of venue or the location of a change of venue is solely up to the judge, not the defense lawyers.   IMO it makes more sense to bring a jury in from another venue to Orlando.  It saves a lot of money for the taxpayers of the state if they don't have to transport witnesses, lawyers, evidence, etc. around the state, only the jury.  Then they could be sequestered during the trial. 

Also, I am astonished at the chutzpah of the defense lawyers asking that the rules be set aside for the Anthonys although I know I shouldn't be because so far they have gotten their way in almost everything that has come up. They are Teflon and IMO should be in jail themselves. I don't think it is the responsibility of LE to offer an opportunity to the inmate to concoct another phoney story with her family in secret. This woman is in jail awaiting trial for first degree murder, for goodness' sake. Again, if I'm not mistaken, FL Sunshine Laws require that these visitation tapes be made public if requested by the media.  Of course, the Anthonys are special, dontcha you know?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: September 18, 2009, 02:32:39 PM »

-----------------------

I think her right to privacy stopped when she was jailed.  Wonder how many other inmates wish a private sit down with their families?  And Casey is special because?  Spa Anthony.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: September 18, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »

-----------------------

I think her right to privacy stopped when she was jailed.  Wonder how many other inmates wish a private sit down with their families?  And Casey is special because?  Spa Anthony.

Bolded by me. Sure, he requested they not go to the jail. I think it was more like he forbade them going. Ever the Svengali.  And anyhow, I think Skanky doesn't really want a one on one either. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 18, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

Hi DEDEX!  an angelic monkey

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: September 18, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »

Hi back at you miss Fanny.  Just catching up.  Nothing to add except my disgust over the new motions...And disgust for defence attorneys in general.  It has been almost 6 yrs now since I was the gramma sitting on the RIGHT side of the courtroom for the homicide trial of my grandson, 2yr old James. The defence attorney was too tan, too white of teeth and too full of shite!! His client sits in jail as we speak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.