April 23, 2024, 06:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276091 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: September 18, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »

an angelic monkey Hi Monkeys!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 18, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: September 18, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »

Thanks for the response. Yes I regret to say I have been thru this.  Tho it was not my daughter/mom of James that was the cause of his death, it was surely her behavior  after the fact and choosing to side with the boyfriend who did it, that made me sit on the RIGHT SIDE. I never was a media whore. There is a great team within the court system, VICTIMS ADVOCATES who will shield you from the media. Of course to use them, you are required to be willing to convict the guilty one.  I am not anything like cindy nor could I be.  I chose the Right side.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: September 18, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »

And by the way...finacially we are ruined..never did it occurr to me that there was $$ to be made.  Hi profile case, I dunno know. the conviction..It made the ticker tape on CNN.  Maybe at the time I was supposed to be the one to march to washington and create the sweet baby james law that would put to death all criminals who kill little people.  Still, I just do the best I can.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 18, 2009, 06:14:39 PM »

Hi QM!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: September 18, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »

And by the way...finacially we are ruined..never did it occurr to me that there was $$ to be made.  Hi profile case, I dunno know. the conviction..It made the ticker tape on CNN.  Maybe at the time I was supposed to be the one to march to washington and create the sweet baby james law that would put to death all criminals who kill little people.  Still, I just do the best I can.

I am sure you have and continue to do the best you can. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you have been through. Bless you.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 18, 2009, 06:54:12 PM »

I am sure you have and continue to do the best you can. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you have been through. Bless you.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: September 18, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »

Hi QM....you just snuck in didn't ya!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »

O/T Haleigh Cummings body may have been found. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 18, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »

Sorry Fanny, I got in your box.
I seem to be doing that a lot these days!  Too many senior moments for my liking! lol 

No problem. You're welcome in my quote box anytime.  Monkey Devil!

Why, thank you Ms. Fanny Mae!   
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 18, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

It's very possible the Scamthony family's letters weren't hand written, but typed on their computer, and sent to Bozo. He is allowed to take his laptop into the jail when visiting Casey. How easy for him to download the letters and let her read them....so Bozo insists he's not bringing contraband letters (prohibited) into the jail. I don't put anything past slimy Bozo, and I don't trust him. That azzhole smirk on his face always says to me he thinks he's getting away with something....like he's always one step ahead of everyone. The man is disgusting!
     The only one Bozo is one step ahead of is KC-she still thinks he cares and is trying to get her off-fool that she is-- all he cares about is the book he will write

Morning seeme...I am in total agreement. About the computer and about BOZO being disgusting!!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: September 18, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »

Her defense team argues that she needs her family support and releasing videos of their meetings could be an attempt to punish her and it hinders her trial preparation
so this is something Bozo wants for just Casey, what about the other convicts, why are her rights more important than theirs. If she wants the support of her family there is nothing stopping them from going and giving that support.

Hi Jesse!  Yeah, NOW he want family visits!  So what changed his mind? He was the one IMO that put a stop to the family visits. Oh yes, lionlady is trying to change their image...ooopppsssss too LATE!!!

I can't help but wonder how KC feels about the lionlady (love that name) wanting to change her image by having her visit her parents whom she despises - I have to believe that has her pizzed off big time.  I can't wait to see and hear how those go - I don't think KC will be able to tolerate it even under advisement.  Just another example of how CA and GA are going to do more harm than good to this case. 
  well lets mre fair cant blame KC for not being able to tolerate  SIN SIN
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 18, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect
I remember Cindy jumping out of her seat and raising her hand to be heard that a gag order did not include her.

I love it, I love it! - thanks for the reminder Tupelo.

Mornin' Sunny!  How's DH's little pit bull this morning? 

Hi can....running a little slow this morning.....and my head is still rolling after reading the latest motions!!   What a waste of money for 'whoever' is funding the defense!!
That's for sure, and wouldn't it be nice to know just WHO is funding it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #793 on: September 18, 2009, 08:04:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

HUGS, ddex. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 18, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20983079/detail.html
Anthony's Defense Wants Case Dismissed
Attorney's Want Murder Charges Dropped

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys said they want a judge to dismiss the murder case against her because the state prevented them from properly inspecting the woods where her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed the motion Thursday night. They also asked the judge to stop the Orange County Jail from videotaping Anthony's visits with them and with her family.

The defense said Anthony needs family support and releasing the recordings of her jail visits could be an attempt to punish her before the trial.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is accused of killing her toddler, Caylee. The girl's remains were found less than a mile from the Anthony home in December.

Anthony's attorneys say they couldn't gather evidence from the scene because investigators had removed the remains and topsoil.

A message left for a state attorney's office spokeswoman was not immediately returned early Friday.

Anthony's defense team also said they would like the trial, if it proceeds, to be moved to Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties. They said they want a ruling on the matter in 30 days.

I was just thinking of how many people the Dismissal Motion pizzed off...the detectives, all those people from CSI who worked tirelessly on their hands and knees sifting through acres of stuff, looking for tiny bones and all the others who gave of themselves and their expertise to 'bring Caylee home"
what did Bozo want to do dig around the crime sceen wit poor Caylee toothbrush-I hate all these people how can they sleep at night-
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: September 18, 2009, 08:07:27 PM »

IMO, the reason Baez never asked for a gag order is because that would have cut off the gravy train for all of them. Now they want a change of venue because of all the publicity, that they caused. I hope Strickland laughs at him and denies this motion. This motion is the only one I'm concerned with, the others are all laughable.

Exactly! I hope someone points that out in public with a camera pointed at them and rub their danged noses in it! HARD!

Remember when the State wanted a gag order in this case & both the defense and the Anthonys had a fit stating that they did not want to be gagged (the clip of Cindy outside the courthouse stating she should be able to say whatever she wants).   Boomarangt effect
I remember Cindy jumping out of her seat and raising her hand to be heard that a gag order did not include her.

I love it, I love it! - thanks for the reminder Tupelo.

Mornin' Sunny!  How's DH's little pit bull this morning? 

Hi can....running a little slow this morning.....and my head is still rolling after reading the latest motions!!   What a waste of money for 'whoever' is funding the defense!!
That's for sure, and wouldn't it be nice to know just WHO is funding it.

Hi can, I just gotta keep believing that someday the truth will be told!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #796 on: September 18, 2009, 08:11:50 PM »

Just a follow-up: When Fanny posted this, it did look that way, but it now appears to just be rumour. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 18, 2009, 08:16:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20991571/detail.html

Prosecution Wants George Anthony's Grand Jury Testimony
Posted: 4:23 pm EDT September 18, 2009
Updated: 4:29 pm EDT September 18, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors want a transcript of George Anthony's secret grand jury testimony that led to the first-degree murder indictment against his daughter Casey.

George, a former detective, told investigators he recognized the unmistakable odor of a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car when he picked it up at a wrecker service.

Prosecutors presented the grand jury case and George is working with the defense team, so both sides likely already know a lot about the testimony, which is supposed to be secret.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 18, 2009, 08:17:03 PM »

Just a follow-up: When Fanny posted this, it did look that way, but it now appears to just be rumour. 

So disturbing.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 18, 2009, 08:17:53 PM »

Thanks for the response. Yes I regret to say I have been thru this.  Tho it was not my daughter/mom of James that was the cause of his death, it was surely her behavior  after the fact and choosing to side with the boyfriend who did it, that made me sit on the RIGHT SIDE. I never was a media whore. There is a great team within the court system, VICTIMS ADVOCATES who will shield you from the media. Of course to use them, you are required to be willing to convict the guilty one.  I am not anything like cindy nor could I be.  I chose the Right side.

I'm really sorry.   God bless you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.