April 26, 2024, 07:00:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276177 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.  Cindy's hammer skills

CINDY LETS IT RIP AND MAKES A SLIP-UNCUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEhr2dq_sPI&feature=channel_page
IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!
I said it then and I will say it now!  That mother is completely unfit, IMO.  By the way, great post on the last thread.   
Nice to see you here, MyTime and you are looking lovely.

Sunny, I see you mentioned the little boy that got hurt... I will have to make a confession:  I could not make myself watch the rest of the video... so I didn't know whether this video actually showed that altercation at the protesters' vehicle that resulted in his injury.  I did always wonder whether the authorities investigated this mom...

Yes, Desi, the Department of Children and Families did investigate that incident when the child got hurt outside the Anthonys' home.

As they should have!

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys.  I have been considering what evidence the gas can might yield, too.

The duct tape on the gas can matches the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, per the docs released.  It is the Henkel Industrial Fire-resistant type that was not widely sold, and is therefore a very fortunate find.  Supposedly less than one-fifth of one percent of all duct tape sold in the few years prior to Caylee's death is of this kind.  Extremely rare.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

The strip of duct tape on the gas can, damning though it is based on what we know so far, would be that much more of a smoking gun, if it held evidence that would link Casey to Caylee's death or the remains site.  I was wondering if this strip, since it is in perfect shape and not degraded like the strips found with Caylee's remains, might have very clear fingerprints... and what if it also had residue of products of decomposition?  Or even a hair or two of Caylees, showing a death band?  Would we know about this yet, if evidence like this were known by the State?

I also wonder what residual evidence might be on the handle of the gas can, or on the bottom.  Guess I'm just hoping really hard for something solid.

Here is a pic that resembles the top of the A's gas can, right down to the type of handle and type of screw-on filler hose.  It looks to me like the duct tape in the evidence photo of the A's gas can is covering what must be the vent opening.  JMO.

P.S.  The apology I posted in the last thread was sincere and considerably thought-out, and I do stand by it.  I regret the hoopla that ensued.  Hugs to all Monkeys, and goodnight.

Sorry, I didn't know how to just "cut" the picture of the Anthony's gas can.

I have no idea what their reasoning would be for putting the duct tape over the vent but I can tell you why it might happen around here in the rural South.

If the vent would no longer close, you would reach for the duct tape to cover the hole to prevent the gas from evaporating in the heat.  The "chug-a-lug" (great description, by the way) would be of minimal concern compared to picking up a gas can you thought was full only to discover it was empty from setting in a hot shed.

I realize that may just be my "simple" answer but from the looks of the gas can, it appears to be well-used.  We've had several like that around the farm that got their own slap of duct tape to prevent gas evaporating.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »

That's right.   Those defense attorneys all sound the same.        

Sassy, may I steal borrow that from you?

Quick someone get me a Defense Attorney!

Not Baez, I will be my own attorney then.     You know what they say, anyone who has himself as an attorney is a fool.  Well I say, anyone who would use Baez as an attorney is an azz.  (Updated saying)

He is a deadbeat dad--'nuff said.  I don't care if he paid it back, it was 5 years without for that child.  That is child neglect in my book.  Look at his first big case--more than 'nuff said.

Justice for Caylee!

Of course you can steal it!            I agee with you, too.     an angelic monkey
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys.  I have been considering what evidence the gas can might yield, too.

The duct tape on the gas can matches the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, per the docs released.  It is the Henkel Industrial Fire-resistant type that was not widely sold, and is therefore a very fortunate find.  Supposedly less than one-fifth of one percent of all duct tape sold in the few years prior to Caylee's death is of this kind.  Extremely rare.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

The strip of duct tape on the gas can, damning though it is based on what we know so far, would be that much more of a smoking gun, if it held evidence that would link Casey to Caylee's death or the remains site.  I was wondering if this strip, since it is in perfect shape and not degraded like the strips found with Caylee's remains, might have very clear fingerprints... and what if it also had residue of products of decomposition?  Or even a hair or two of Caylees, showing a death band?  Would we know about this yet, if evidence like this were known by the State?

I also wonder what residual evidence might be on the handle of the gas can, or on the bottom.  Guess I'm just hoping really hard for something solid.

Here is a pic that resembles the top of the A's gas can, right down to the type of handle and type of screw-on filler hose.  It looks to me like the duct tape in the evidence photo of the A's gas can is covering what must be the vent opening.  JMO.

P.S.  The apology I posted in the last thread was sincere and considerably thought-out, and I do stand by it.  I regret the hoopla that ensued.  Hugs to all Monkeys, and goodnight.

I have no idea what their reasoning would be for putting the duct tape over the vent but I can tell you why it might happen around here in the rural South.

If the vent would no longer close, you would reach for the duct tape to cover the hole to prevent the gas from evaporating in the heat.  The "chug-a-lug" (great description, by the way) would be of minimal concern compared to picking up a gas can you thought was full only to discover it was empty from setting in a hot shed.

I realize that may just be my "simple" answer but from the looks of the gas can, it appears to be well-used.  We've had several like that around the farm that got their own slap of duct tape to prevent gas evaporating.

Well, shoot, the picture of that gas can didn't even post!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 02:11:17 PM »

Thanks, Monkeys, for posting all the Dominic Casey stuff.  Thanks for the Cindy-isms, too.  I have to run now, see you later.

Here are a couple more for the road:

~ "I saw no red flags."

~ "Casey's always been an ex-cellent mother."

~ "Her and her dad have a special relationship.  They're a lot alike."

~ "In fact, she reads the Bible more than any of us."

~ [FBI: Does she lie frequently?] Last couple of months, I guess yes! (Laughs.) 

~ [FBI: Why the change?]  I'm not sure... I'm really not sure.

Regarding Casey's pregnancy, which she "hid" for seven months:

~ She tried to hide it.  I suspected it.  Didn't say anything. I let her come to me; no point in beating her up over it. 

~ There was never a question that we were gonna not let her have the baby, or.. she didn't not want to have the baby... [FBI: Any hesitancy @ having the baby?] No, not at all.  No, there was no doubt that she was not gonna have the baby.  Her and I both believe in abortion..strongly believe in abortion for certain circumstances.  But there was never a question that that was what she was gonna do.  [FBI: She WASN'T gonna do...?] --Wasn't.  There was never a question that that was something she even thought of.

To Tim Miller, voice mail message:

~ The evidence that they have is not-- We already have it defeated.  They do NOT have evidence that Caylee is dead.  I'm telling you right now, to not fight with me, 'cause I will win.  I will win. [..] Got it?  Please, whatever you think you're gonna do, think again. [..] So I'm telling you not to wage war against the Anthony family, Tim.  Because you will not win in the end, and.. you will not win, I'm telling you, okay?  That is not a threat, that is something that is fact, alright?

And my favorite "Cindy-ism" of all:

~ Call me ASAP.  Major prob.
(Text message to Casey on 7/15, after retrieving Casey's decomp-reeking Pontiac from the towyard.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »

Thanks for your input.  Makes total sense.    You should post more often.   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »

Thanks, Toy!  IMO that sounds like a logical explanation.  We know the gas cans were kept out in the shed... in the Florida heat, that shed would have been hot as an oven.  It does appear to be a pretty old, well-used gas can, so maybe the vent was broken, or couldn't close, as you said.

I'll repost the pics for you.

(And Brandi, thanks for the answer on DCF being involved re the protester's kid.)
Gotta run, Bye, Monkeys!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »

I wonder if it was spilling in the car each time Casey 'borrowed' it because of the hole in the vent so she put a piece of duct tape over it.

Another possibility! (Just saw this on my way out.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »

IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!
I said it then and I will say it now!  That mother is completely unfit, IMO.  By the way, great post on the last thread.   

Sunny, I see you mentioned the little boy that got hurt... I will have to make a confession:  I could not make myself watch the rest of the video... so I didn't know whether this video actually showed that altercation at the protesters' vehicle that resulted in his injury.  I did always wonder whether the authorities investigated this mom...

Yes, Desi, the Department of Children and Families did investigate that incident when the child got hurt outside the Anthonys' home.

As they should have!

Brandi, I am not doubting your word...but for the life of me I don't remember hearing anything about DCF investigating this.....can you post a link please?  I must have just missed it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »

I have allowed myself to get so far behind on the case that generally I'm afraid that what crosses my mind has already been hashed and rehashed numerous times on past threads!

However, I've had "too much" experience with those gas cans.  In my experience the first thing to go on those type of gas cans is that little plastic vent stopper.  In comparison to the construction and material of the can and nozzle, that vent stopper is the cheapest, lowest quality you can imagine.  We have had several gas cans over the years similiarly decorated with duct tape...albeit, ours wasn't the fancy fire-resistant type. 

I do believe the rarity of that duct tape is going to be a very important piece of evidence.  Duct tape is generally bought cheaply and for its strength...I've never even heard of anyone buying some that is "fire resistant" and I've from a rural area where the motto for fixing things is "If it squeaks, use the WD-40; if it moves, get out the duct tape!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »

As they should have!

Brandi, I am not doubting your word...but for the life of me I don't remember hearing anything about DCF investigating this.....can you post a link please?  I must have just missed it!!

I personally remember that DCF did get involved, but before posting to Desi, I double-checked real fast with google. I immediately found this cached URL that verified it: http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:ZmeOkw-n-scJ:www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/911-calls-scuffle-between-nthonys-protesters.htm+caylee+anthony+protester+child+injured+car+door&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

It states: "The Department of Children and Families is investigating that incident for possible child abuse charges."

I am sure there are non-cached URLs out there with the same info Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »

I have allowed myself to get so far behind on the case that generally I'm afraid that what crosses my mind has already been hashed and rehashed numerous times on past threads!

However, I've had "too much" experience with those gas cans.  In my experience the first thing to go on those type of gas cans is that little plastic vent stopper.  In comparison to the construction and material of the can and nozzle, that vent stopper is the cheapest, lowest quality you can imagine.  We have had several gas cans over the years similiarly decorated with duct tape...albeit, ours wasn't the fancy fire-resistant type. 

I do believe the rarity of that duct tape is going to be a very important piece of evidence.  Duct tape is generally bought cheaply and for its strength...I've never even heard of anyone buying some that is "fire resistant" and I've from a rural area where the motto for fixing things is "If it squeaks, use the WD-40; if it moves, get out the duct tape!"

Hi TOY, I am in total agreement about the duct tape...and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that the edges of the duct tape were matched (LOL, I watch CSI too)  My personal travel tool box consists of 1 reg screw driver, one Phillips,  super glue, clothes pins, DW-40 and Duct Tape...!  LOL  I can darn near fix anything!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 02:52:48 PM »

As they should have!

I personally remember that DCF did get involved, but before posting to Desi, I double-checked real fast with google. I immediately found this cached URL that verified it: http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:ZmeOkw-n-scJ:www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/911-calls-scuffle-between-nthonys-protesters.htm+caylee+anthony+protester+child+injured+car+door&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

It states: "The Department of Children and Families is investigating that incident for possible child abuse charges."

I am sure there are non-cached URLs out there with the same info Wink

Brandi, thanks so much. I missed it but I surely am glad your brought it up. It should have been investigated for sure!  Those women were irresponsible!  Again, thanks!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 02:54:13 PM »

As they should have!

I do not agree with the two children being there what so ever.  If you can get past that you can hear some interesting words from Cindy:

- there were 3 people looking for Caylee
- Cindy looked after Caylee whenever Casey did not have her
- Kathi Belich paid the woman to be there and scream at Cindy.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »

Hi TOY, I am in total agreement about the duct tape...and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that the edges of the duct tape were matched (LOL, I watch CSI too)  My personal travel tool box consists of 1 reg screw driver, one Phillips,  super glue, clothes pins, DW-40 and Duct Tape...!  LOL  I can darn near fix anything!   Monkey Devil!

Funny.         I didn't even know they made "fire resistant" duct tape before this case.    I, too, hope the edges match up, along with KC's fingerprints all over the pieces of duct tape!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

Sounds like mine except for the bungee cords, de-icer, and dog treats (and I don't have a dog).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »

Sounds like mine except for the bungee cords, de-icer, and dog treats (and I don't have a dog).

Mine also  has candles, a lighter and a Leatherman which has the screwdrivers as well as other goodies. 

I think the duct tape is going to sink Casey.  Wonder what story Cindy is going to come up with to point that at someone else?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »

javascript:closeGhostery()

As they should have!

I do not agree with the two children being there what so ever.  If you can get past that you can hear some interesting words from Cindy:

- there were 3 people looking for Caylee
- Cindy looked after Caylee whenever Casey did not have her
- Kathi Belich paid the woman to be there and scream at Cindy.

I caught those little beads of wisdom!  One of the females then asked sin-sin how much ABC paid them for??????  I wasn't able to catch it. Did anyone else? It's about 7:38 0n the tape.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 03:32:42 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »

Tonight at 11:00.Weakness in The Anthony Case.
http://www.wesh.com/video/20899908/index.html
Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!!

Since when did duct tape placed over the mouth mean an accidental death?   

I think Mr Hornsby is working for the defense..many times his commentary is completely slanted towards the defense side of things. I understand that he is a defense lawyer and see things that way. Most "normal" people see right through it! Casey IS going down for the dirty deed she perpetrated on Little Caylee!!

I think these people use these segments as a 'job interview'.  They are trying out, like performers on a stage, hoping someone who sees them says, $h!t, if he can try to defend Casey and she is so obviously guilty, he can do a good job defending me. 

Defense attorneys do just that--they defend the 'not guilty' and the horrendously brazenly guilty from any type of punishment for their actions.

Bearly,
Yes and this case has the bottom of the bottom feeders!

Also, wonder if that mom who had the kid out protesting has been investigated or at least now see's the error of her ways.  Wonder if she has taught her son, two wrongs don't make a right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.