April 19, 2024, 08:18:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276017 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #860 on: September 21, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-motion-news-092109,0,6082282.story

Motion: Casey Anthony's dad may have given conflicting statements
Casey Anthony's dad could have contradicted himself during grand jury testimony and a later sworn interview

Bianca Prieto Sentinel Staff Writer

4:03 p.m. EDT, September 21, 2009

The State Attorney's Office asked the court to unseal the transcript of Casey Anthony's father's testimony to a grand jury last October because it may contradict his later sworn interviews.

Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton filed a motion Thursday stating that George Anthony may have "testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points."

George Anthony testified before a grand jury on Oct. 14. His daughter, Casey Anthony, was later indicted on first-degree murder charge following that hearing.

The State Attorney's Office wants the the court to unseal George Anthony's testimony so it can be reviewed.

Thanks, Cece... Do you know if there is a link to where I could read the prosecution's motion on this? TIA
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: September 21, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »

Hope this all comes back to bit him now

Casey Anthony's dad could have contradicted himself during grand jury testimony and a later sworn interview

The State Attorney's Office asked the court to unseal the transcript of Casey Anthony's father's testimony to a grand jury last October because it may contradict his later sworn interviews.

Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton filed a motion Thursday stating that George Anthony may have "testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points."

George Anthony testified before a grand jury on Oct. 14. His daughter, Casey Anthony, was later indicted on first-degree murder charge following that hearing.

The State Attorney's Office wants the the court to unseal George Anthony's testimony so it can be reviewed.

Casey Anthony, 23, is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged in her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony's death. The toddler was reported missing last July, about 31 days after she was last seen.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-motion-news-092109,0,6082282.story

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 21, 2009, 05:00:21 PM »

Me too Jesse!! So could there be possible perjury charges for George due to this?  George has always said more when Cindy didn't have him in her clutches. This could get very interesting!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: September 21, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »

Girlzrock, I think WFTV usually has the motions.  I'll see if I can find a link.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: September 21, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »

Girlzrock, I think WFTV usually has the motions.  I'll see if I can find a link.

Thanks CECE!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 21, 2009, 05:23:41 PM »

Thanks CECE!!   

I've checked wftv & cf13news, but no luck.  The article says Ashton filed the motion last Thursday, but I don't remember reading his motion.  The only ones I remember seeing, were the ones by the duhfense.  So, if anyone else remembers reading or even seeing it posted, please share.
 an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: September 21, 2009, 05:30:53 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/no-special-treatment-for-casey-anthony-says-jail/

No Special Treatment For Casey Anthony Says Jail
Monday, September 21, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 21, 2009, 05:35:48 PM »

By Express

122ORLANDO — Lawyers for Casey Anthony not only want all charges dropped against her in her murder trial, but they also want to stop authorities from videotaping her meetings with her family and attorneys.

This second motion, filed Thursday along with the bombshell request to drop all murder charges, deals more with Casey’s family. The Orange County Jail has recorded video every meeting she has had with both attorneys and family members — all without audio, to respect attorney-client privilege.

That, however, is not the case with regular jail visitation.

Brad Conway, the attorney for Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, told News 13 Friday that his clients have no problem with their visits with Casey being recorded, but unless it has some value as evidence, they do not want it released to the public.

It has been nearly a year since Casey’s parents have talked to her in person, partially because Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, requested that they not go to the Orange County Jail, since their conversations would be recorded and released.

Conway told News 13 the Anthonys have been communicating with Casey through letters, but they still want to be able to have a private, sit-down conversation with her.

Conway said he felt pretty confident the motion would be granted to keep those visits sealed unless they would be used some way in trial.

A representative with the Orange County Jail told News 13 visits are always monitored for the client’s safety. The representative added they have no intention of offering special treatment to Casey Anthony, and she would be treated like every other inmate.

The defense also amended their request for a change of venue for the trial, adding Palm Beach or Broward counties, but lawyers said they would still prefer Miami-Dade County as their first choice.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/no-special-treatment-for-casey-anthony-says-jail/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: September 21, 2009, 05:41:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks.  SO basically the A's want the Sunshine Laws not to apply to them.....gee no big surprise there!  Where in the heck do these people get the idea they are above the laws???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: September 21, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.they never quit do they?
All I can say is....Bang!    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #870 on: September 21, 2009, 05:42:41 PM »

Well let's hope there is no special treatment for Casey in the jail   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: September 21, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »

Thanks CECE!!   

I've checked wftv & cf13news, but no luck.  The article says Ashton filed the motion last Thursday, but I don't remember reading his motion.  The only ones I remember seeing, were the ones by the duhfense.  So, if anyone else remembers reading or even seeing it posted, please share.
 an angelic monkey

I did not see that motion either????  So why are we not getting the documents that are released?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: September 21, 2009, 05:43:54 PM »

Well let's hope there is no special treatment for Casey in the jail   

I have a feeling there isn't and won't be if the jail has any say so in it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »

Thanks CECE!!   

an angelic monkey

I did not see that motion either????  So why are we not getting the documents that are released?

I've checked every Orlando media link I have & I don't think they posted it.  Not sure why.  And where are our docs?  And when are the hearings?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:56 PM »

Casey Anthony, 23, is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged in her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony's death. The toddler was reported missing last July, about 31 days after she was last seen.

Not a doubt in my mind that Mr. Askton knows EXACTLY what GA said both times Monkey Devil!

GA better stock up on some tidy whites!  I think he gonna need them!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 21, 2009, 05:52:18 PM »

Thanks CECE!!   

an angelic monkey

I've checked every Orlando media link I have & I don't think they posted it.  Not sure why.  And where are our docs?  And when are the hearings?

I'd sure like to know the answer to those questions!  Better yet I'd like to see the documents.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: September 21, 2009, 05:53:34 PM »

Not a doubt in my mind that Mr. Askton knows EXACTLY what GA said both times Monkey Devil!

GA better stock up on some tidy whites!  I think he gonna need them!!! Monkey Devil!

So, does this mean old Georgie is  in big trouble?   Can he do jail time for this?     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: September 21, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks.  SO basically the A's want the Sunshine Laws not to apply to them.....gee no big surprise there!  Where in the heck do these people get the idea they are above the laws???

Well afterall Sunny - they are "famous" now!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 21, 2009, 06:17:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-are-there-inconsistencies-in-georges-.html
Casey Anthony: Has George been inconsistent?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 21, 2009 5:48:15 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Inconsistencies and Casey Anthony's family -- they're not exactly strangers, as anyone who has followed the Anthony case can tell you.

But could conflicting comments by George Anthony be catching up with him? Prosecutors are asking Judge Stan Strickland to order a transcript of Anthony's grand jury testimony.

The reason? "They want to compare what Anthony told the grand jury in October of last year with what he told prosecutors in his most recent sworn deposition" in August, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported this afternoon.

Kealing highlighted prosecutor Jeff Ashton's motion that George Anthony's latest testimony appears to be "materially inconsistent" from what he told the grand jury.

"Bottom line, we don't know where the inconsistency might be," Kealing said.

The grand jury testimony proceedings are secret, so there's a lot of room for speculation.

What if inconsistencies are found? Ashton hopes the information will be unsealed and shared with Casey Anthony's defense team, Kealing explained. The defense team is not contesting Ashton's request. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 21, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »

Well afterall Sunny - they are "famous" now!     
Well La Di Freakin" Da! They do think they're special now don't they??  They all make me sick! 

We need a barfing monkey! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.