April 23, 2024, 07:19:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276109 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:37 PM »

Hope this all comes back to bit him now

Motion: Casey Anthony's dad may have given conflicting statements
Casey Anthony's dad could have contradicted himself during grand jury testimony and a later sworn interview

The State Attorney's Office asked the court to unseal the transcript of Casey Anthony's father's testimony to a grand jury last October because it may contradict his later sworn interviews.

Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton filed a motion Thursday stating that George Anthony may have "testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points."

George Anthony testified before a grand jury on Oct. 14. His daughter, Casey Anthony, was later indicted on first-degree murder charge following that hearing.

The State Attorney's Office wants the the court to unseal George Anthony's testimony so it can be reviewed.

Casey Anthony, 23, is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged in her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony's death. The toddler was reported missing last July, about 31 days after she was last seen.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-motion-news-092109,0,6082282.story

Not a doubt in my mind that Mr. Ashton knows EXACTLY what GA said both times Monkey Devil!

The State Attorney's Office asked the court to unseal the transcript of Casey Anthony's father's testimony to a grand jury last October because it may contradict his later sworn interviews.

Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton filed a motion Thursday stating that George Anthony may have "testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points."

GA better stock up on some tidy whites!  I think he gonna need them!!! Monkey Devil!

So, does this mean old Georgie is  in big trouble?   Can he do jail time for this?     

Sassy, JMO but if he were charged with perjury and found guilty he could indeed to time.  Do I think it will happen?  Nope!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: September 21, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/no-special-treatment-for-casey-anthony-says-jail/

No Special Treatment For Casey Anthony Says Jail
Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Afternoon Monks.  SO basically the A's want the Sunshine Laws not to apply to them.....gee no big surprise there!  Where in the heck do these people get the idea they are above the laws???

Well afterall Sunny - they are "famous" now!     
[/quote

Yes, so true!  they think famoous, I think infamous Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: September 21, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/no-special-treatment-for-casey-anthony-says-jail/

Good Afternoon Monks.  SO basically the A's want the Sunshine Laws not to apply to them.....gee no big surprise there!  Where in the heck do these people get the idea they are above the laws???

Well La Di Freakin" Da! They do think they're special now don't they??  They all make me sick! 

We need a barfing monkey! 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: September 21, 2009, 07:06:36 PM »

Well La Di Freakin" Da! They do think they're special now don't they??  They all make me sick! 

We need a barfing monkey! 

puker pukel

Rest in Peace Caylee

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #884 on: September 21, 2009, 08:22:05 PM »

Girlzrock, I think WFTV usually has the motions.  I'll see if I can find a link.

Thanks CECE!!   

I've checked wftv & cf13news, but no luck.  The article says Ashton filed the motion last Thursday, but I don't remember reading his motion.  The only ones I remember seeing, were the ones by the duhfense.  So, if anyone else remembers reading or even seeing it posted, please share.
 an angelic monkey

I did not see that motion either????  So why are we not getting the documents that are released?

Thanks for checking for me.... I couldn't for the life of me find it and figured if it was find-able you would be able to do it!  I would love to read a motion written by Ashton.  For curiosity sake.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: September 21, 2009, 09:08:57 PM »

Have a look at these two web pages- one is of Jim Lichtenstein, the producer who sits with Cindy every time she goes to court, and the other is 'Paul la Rosa'  (pen  name?) who wrote a book about the Craigslist killer.   Is this why he is with Cindy all the time, preparing for a book...?
http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Paul-LaRosa/e/B001ILIDI6/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 21, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

In lieu of the latest news regarding the State wanting George's GJ testimony....check out this article. Of course I'm not implying that George lied in his GJ testimony....after all, it helped them bring on the murder 1 charges against Casey. But....perjury is perjury and it's punishable by law.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090902/NEWS/909025053

Man Gets 15 Years for Lying to a Grand Jury

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: September 21, 2009, 09:21:00 PM »

Have a look at these two web pages- one is of Jim Lichtenstein, the producer who sits with Cindy every time she goes to court, and the other is 'Paul la Rosa'  (pen  name?) who wrote a book about the Craigslist killer.   Is this why he is with Cindy all the time, preparing for a book...?

I don't know, but it sounds like it to me. What other reason is there for him to be there? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: September 21, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »

QM-  yes, he's not there for social purposes, I am sure... he will get paid in some form.
I'm just wondering, if he's writing a book then the Anthonys and he have probably had a nice advance from the publishers.... Pocket co. are the publishers of Paul Larosa's book and they are a division of Simon and Schuster-  I thought they had denied any book publishing deal with the Anthonys....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 21, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »

In lieu of the latest news regarding the State wanting George's GJ testimony....check out this article. Of course I'm not implying that George lied in his GJ testimony....after all, it helped them bring on the murder 1 charges against Casey. But....perjury is perjury and it's punishable by law.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090902/NEWS/909025053

Man Gets 15 Years for Lying to a Grand Jury

Wow.   Thanks for the link.     I wonder if we'll hear talk about them requesting immunity again.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: September 21, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »

Yes, so true!  they think famoous, I think infamous Monkey Devil!

You know...  the sad thing is that this case will be studied in colleges and universities for many years to come.   Discussed in law and psych classes.   Yes - you're right.  They are infamous.     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: September 21, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »

My e-mail to Mr Selleck   Sept 17, 2009

During the summer I was in touch with you and you stated "Please be advised that Simon & Schuster does not have a book deal, nor does it have any plans to publish a book, with George and Cindy Anthony, or anybody else associated with this case. "   I would like to know if this is still the case. I see where there is going to be a 48 Hours exclusive in the near future with the Anthonys, and I am wondering since your company is owned by CBS, has the status changed in reference to a book deal.

Michael Sellick's answer:

Yes, this is the case and will be the case. We are not doing a book with them.

I guess he didn't say he wouldn't be having a book deal with Jim Lichtenstein.......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: September 21, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: September 21, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »

During the summer I was in touch with you and you stated "Please be advised that Simon & Schuster does not have a book deal, nor does it have any plans to publish a book, with George and Cindy Anthony, or anybody else associated with this case. "   I would like to know if this is still the case. I see where there is going to be a 48 Hours exclusive in the near future with the Anthonys, and I am wondering since your company is owned by CBS, has the status changed in reference to a book deal.

I guess he didn't say he wouldn't be having a book deal with Jim Lichtenstein.......

Interesting. I have emailed some contacts to see what I can find out- if this is the same guy under a pen name, or I am totally mistaken.  What I am sure of is that there will be some cash changing hands for a book by someone,writing about/for the Anthonys.     
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »

Anyone else find it interesting that the first site www.j2sc.com is a media relations training site.  See the Who We Are, What We Do, and Our Clients tabs.  IMO, Cindy & George are likely taking "training lessons" from Mr. Lichtenstein for the trial.  Do we know when Mr. Lichtenstein first began his new assignment as Cindy's shadow in court?

Also Simon & Schuster said they would not have a book deal with the Anthonys, but they did not say they have no deal with "Paul la Rosa".  Furthermore, they did not say there was no agreement with a ghost writer for the Anthony or if the Anthonys had hired a media-savvy well-known author to write a book for them.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 21, 2009, 10:18:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-are-there-inconsistencies-in-georges-.html
Casey Anthony: Has George been inconsistent?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 21, 2009 5:48:15 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Inconsistencies and Casey Anthony's family -- they're not exactly strangers, as anyone who has followed the Anthony case can tell you.

But could conflicting comments by George Anthony be catching up with him? Prosecutors are asking Judge Stan Strickland to order a transcript of Anthony's grand jury testimony.

The reason? "They want to compare what Anthony told the grand jury in October of last year with what he told prosecutors in his most recent sworn deposition" in August, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported this afternoon.

Kealing highlighted prosecutor Jeff Ashton's motion that George Anthony's latest testimony appears to be "materially inconsistent" from what he told the grand jury.

"Bottom line, we don't know where the inconsistency might be," Kealing said.

The grand jury testimony proceedings are secret, so there's a lot of room for speculation.

What if inconsistencies are found? Ashton hopes the information will be unsealed and shared with Casey Anthony's defense team, Kealing explained. The defense team is not contesting Ashton's request. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter. 

O.k., maybe I"m dense or something.  I 'm not getting why Ashton wants George's Grand Jury testimoney released for the defense.  I can understand the state wanting to see it to see if George lied to them in his recent deposition.  Why would they want it released to the defense?  Is this some sort of chess move I'm not understanding?  What am I missing here?

Oh, and evening all!  Good to read you!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 21, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

Please pardon my typos...typing here in the dark with a broken blood vessel in my eye and tired too.  Sorry!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 21, 2009, 10:22:20 PM »

Interesting. I have emailed some contacts to see what I can find out- if this is the same guy under a pen name, or I am totally mistaken.  What I am sure of is that there will be some cash changing hands for a book by someone,writing about/for the Anthonys.     

Western *******-ITA!  You can almost bank on the money making thing, outside of God intervening.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 21, 2009, 10:23:40 PM »

O.k.- why when I type Western's last name, does it come up **********?  That's really freaky.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 21, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »

Want to check Haleigh's thread before I head out here...still have some work to do too.  BBL hopefully!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.