April 25, 2024, 09:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276164 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: September 22, 2009, 10:13:31 AM »

Good Morning Monks   Jesse I agree. IMO GA told the truth to the GJ and the lies are in the SWORN depos. I think the prosecution it getting ready to turn the heat up BIG TIME.  Is this a warning to GA that the free ride days are over and at some time they COULD be held responsible for all the lies, deceptions and their efforts to interfer with a MURDER investigation?  I think so.

i sure hope so, they just cant get away with the lies. Everytime they are on a show, nobody asks them tough questions, they just let them talk and talk and tell more and more lies, i dont get it. But if they were sitting around smug that they were able to get away with the lies they have been telling i hope this is a wake up call to let them know that they cant get away with it
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 22, 2009, 11:06:36 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!   I have a good feeling about this new request by Ashton to see George's Grand Jury depo to investigate the (ahem,) inconsistencies. The (if you'll pardon the expression,) hammer is coming down!
I do have a question, though.   We aren't talking about the M & M/Gonzalez depos, right?
Could anyone point me to the specific SA depos that are being considered?  I have a really bad cold and the meds are making me a little dopier than usual.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 22, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »

OK we are not getting the documents soooooooo I contacted Bob Kealing asking for his help....here is his reply

XXXXX, thanks for your nice words. I'll try to respond when I can. Here are a few things I can tell you: You might try emailing Allen Moore over at the jail about Casey's jail account. I've never seen a contribution from Tracy. Casey is accepting no visitors. In terms of the discovery document release, we are all at the mercy of the state attorney's office which takes longer to get documents to the public then it takes them to release them to Baez. Finally, the motion about George has nothing more than we reported. That's why its not worth putting on line. Take good care, Bob.

**** It struck me a bit odd that he suggested I contact Allen Moore at the jail.
So, I started looking at Florida's Sunshine Law.

The "Sunshine" Law
119.01 General state policy on public records -
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.
— Florida Statute, Chapter 119.01

***** if I am reading this correctly any one of use can request these documents.   The law says the records are open for personal inspection and copying...so it might mean one would have to do this in person.  I am going to do as Bob Kealing suggested and contact Mr. Moore and see if I can get kc's visitation log and commissary log. That's a start to see what we might have to do to get these records and a pathway to getting the other documents.  Any suggestions before I start this???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 22, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

***** if I am reading this correctly any one of use can request these documents.   The law says the records are open for personal inspection and copying...so it might mean one would have to do this in person.  I am going to do as Bob Kealing suggested and contact Mr. Moore and see if I can get kc's visitation log and commissary log. That's a start to see what we might have to do to get these records and a pathway to getting the other documents.  Any suggestions before I start this???

Good Job Sunny...i know there use to be a place we could go to see who has contributed and what Casey bought, but i have no idea where that is now
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 22, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »

OK we are not getting the documents soooooooo I contacted Bob Kealing asking for his help....here is his reply

XXXXX, thanks for your nice words. I'll try to respond when I can. Here are a few things I can tell you: You might try emailing Allen Moore over at the jail about Casey's jail account. I've never seen a contribution from Tracy. Casey is accepting no visitors. In terms of the discovery document release, we are all at the mercy of the state attorney's office which takes longer to get documents to the public then it takes them to release them to Baez. Finally, the motion about George has nothing more than we reported. That's why its not worth putting on line. Take good care, Bob.

**** It struck me a bit odd that he suggested I contact Allen Moore at the jail.

The "Sunshine" Law
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.

Yes the records are available to anyone who want to pay for them.

New National Enquirer is out.    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_caylee_howard_stern_psychotic_delusions/celebrity/67355

Good Morning Monkeys!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 22, 2009, 11:16:59 AM »

The "Sunshine" Law

Way to go, Sunny!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: September 22, 2009, 11:25:33 AM »

January 22, 2009
On the Record w/ Greta
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481445,00.html

Diana Tennis, Defense Attorney: What Jose Baez needs right now is a time machine so he can go back about five months and redo this whole thing altogether. He did not leave himself any options. He did not leave himself a mental health out. He did not leave himself a, "It was an accident with a botched cover-up job." He did not leave himself any alternatives there at the beginning. And I think that has really boxed him into a corner.

You know, unfortunately, he was on TV a week before the body is found, claiming this child's alive. That doesn't give you a whole lot of extra credibility to go into jury selection with. And you got to do with what you have, at this point, but I think he needs a time machine.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 22, 2009, 11:31:38 AM »

The "Sunshine" Law

Hey Sunny!        I don't have any suggestions - it seems like you're already on a roll.   It would be cool to see all of the commissary and visitation records for KC.   I wonder if they would mail the records to you - or email them, if they are scanned already.        Good job!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 22, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »

January 22, 2009
On the Record w/ Greta
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481445,00.html

Diana Tennis, Defense Attorney: What Jose Baez needs right now is a time machine so he can go back about five months and redo this whole thing altogether. He did not leave himself any options. He did not leave himself a mental health out. He did not leave himself a, "It was an accident with a botched cover-up job." He did not leave himself any alternatives there at the beginning. And I think that has really boxed him into a corner.

You know, unfortunately, he was on TV a week before the body is found, claiming this child's alive. That doesn't give you a whole lot of extra credibility to go into jury selection with. And you got to do with what you have, at this point, but I think he needs a time machine.
I'm not wild about D.Tennis as an attorney, but I think she would make a pretty good commentator on a Nancy Grace type show. 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: September 22, 2009, 11:38:47 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!   I have a good feeling about this new request by Ashton to see George's Grand Jury depo to investigate the (ahem,) inconsistencies. The (if you'll pardon the expression,) hammer is coming down!
I do have a question, though.   We aren't talking about the M & M/Gonzalez depos, right?
Could anyone point me to the specific SA depos that are being considered?  I have a really bad cold and the meds are making me a little dopier than usual.

Who asks the witness questions in a grand jury, if not the SA?  Don't they already know everything in the depo, as they were there, and used that info for the new charges.  What am I missing here?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 22, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

The "Sunshine" Law

Sorry I have no suggestions Sunny. 
Thank you for taking the initiative and good luck! 
  for Sunny!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 22, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »

From Twitter:

MsBlacEyeliner: Just say jose Baez at Hess should have punched him in the face for being a bad lawyer and having an idiot client

http://twitter.com/#search?q=jose%20baez
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 22, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »

Who asks the witness questions in a grand jury, if not the SA?  Don't they already know everything in the depo, as they were there, and used that info for the new charges.  What am I missing here?

You're not missing anything. The SA asked the questions at the GJ - that is why they are able to compare what he said then under oath, to what he has said since, under oath. They do not match obviously, but without the GJ testimony being unsealed, he can't comment as to what the differences were...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #933 on: September 22, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!   

I'm so glad that George's testimony to the Grand Jury is being looked at! Just a gut feeling, but I agree that he was mre truthful there than anywhere.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #934 on: September 22, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »

I finally found the State Motion re: GA's GJ testimony and BOZO's response. It is stuck in the middle of the defenses' motions...nothing more than what we heard.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/091709anthonymotions/1/lg/motions_filed_091709_Page_20.htm

Thanks so much Sunny.  Yes, it appears Mr. Ashton is not as given to wordiness as the defense is. 
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: September 22, 2009, 12:04:14 PM »

You're not missing anything. The SA asked the questions at the GJ - that is why they are able to compare what he said then under oath, to what he has said since, under oath. They do not match obviously, but without the GJ testimony being unsealed, he can't comment as to what the differences were...
  Thank you Western
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 22, 2009, 12:10:05 PM »

Monday, September 21, 2009
Casey Anthony Good v. Evil

It has been more than a month since I have written about Casey Anthony and her upcoming murder trial, but the thought of what she did to her two year old daughter never completely disappears from my mind. Millions of people around the world have been fixated on Casey Anthony in regards to what kind of demons make her tick. I on the other hand look at Casey Anthony in more of a good versus evil way in the same manner I look at terrorists that decided to kill total strangers just because they want to. Is it really such a stretch to refer to Casey Anthony in the same light as terrorist that spend all of their time hating other people and trying to find unique ways to do them in? I really think not. I believe in most people there are good and bad traits. However, most people develop over their lives in a good, honest and decent way – while others completely turn to the dark side of human nature.

In every aspect of Casey Anthony's life she has made the choice to follow a less than honorable course of action. Long before Casey Anthony ever allegedly killed her two year old daughter Caylee Marie – she was already on a life course that would eventually lead not only to personal disappointment – but in extreme evil cases like hers it usually leads to a loss of life. Last year and during the early part of 2009, I spend many hours researching Casey Anthony and the murder charges that have since been brought against her. As I poured over hundreds of pages of prosecution evidence that was posted on the Internet - I kept trying to figure out what in the world would motivate a young mother like Casey Anthony to kill her own daughter. In the end, I never discovered a satisfactory reason why she would murder Caylee with the exception of that she was just plain evil.

We Americans are always trying to figure out what makes evil people like Casey Anthony tick, but in the end we are usually disappointed because we cannot classify the evil actions of others into our own brains – because put simply most people don't understand narcissistic terms of reference. In the end, I have decided to place Casey Anthony in the same category as terrorist that wish harm on others that have never done them wrong. For most rational people, the idea of ever hurting a child much less killing them would be so repugnant that the thought would never cross our minds. However, long before Casey Anthony was born and for the rest of days on Earth – there will be those selected few people who have their brains wired backwards. That is the reason why Casey Anthony should never be allowed to walk again as a free woman.

Casey Anthony's defense team will continue to put off her murder trial, but there will eventually be a "day of reckoning" for her and at that point in time she will most likely discover that not all things in life can be manipulated away.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/09/casey-anthony-good-v-evil.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: September 22, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »

I had an opportunity to testify before a GJ once, and it was honestly scary. I'm thinking George took it very seriously. I didn't have an atty, like he did, but I was there requesting they re-open a case and examine it again in terms of recommended charges. What threw me is what I'm sure George came up against. Before I was allowed to speak, or before I was asked a single question, I was slowly read a very stern and specific statute that clearly states that if I lied, embellished, or made a false statement before the GJ, I was subject to mandatory sentencing that would require imprisonment. 

My intentions were certainly to tell the truth, but I admit I wanted to persuade them to up the charges they had rendered, and it curtailed some of my arguments. I weighed every single word in terms of whether I was making assumptions or not.

No one was there except the 12 Grand Jurors, the DA, who had a lot of influence (too much, I think) with the jurors, and a State's representitive. I've been in courtrooms and even foreman of a jury, but this was different. It's very sobering, and I'd bet that George took it very seriously. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 22, 2009, 12:19:59 PM »

The "Sunshine" Law

Way to go, SUNNY!! 

I never did get a reponse from two e-mails from Kathi, so you are going much better than me.  I would really like to see that information from her commissary list of contributors and her visitor's log. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 22, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »

I had an opportunity to testify before a GJ once, and it was honestly scary. I'm thinking George took it very seriously. I didn't have an atty, like he did, but I was there requesting they re-open a case and examine it again in terms of recommended charges. What threw me is what I'm sure George came up against. Before I was allowed to speak, or before I was asked a single question, I was slowly read a very stern and specific statute that clearly states that if I lied, embellished, or made a false statement before the GJ, I was subject to mandatory sentencing that would require imprisonment. 

My intentions were certainly to tell the truth, but I admit I wanted to persuade them to up the charges they had rendered, and it curtailed some of my arguments. I weighed every single word in terms of whether I was making assumptions or not.

No one was there except the 12 Grand Jurors, the DA, who had a lot of influence (too much, I think) with the jurors, and a State's representitive. I've been in courtrooms and even foreman of a jury, but this was different. It's very sobering, and I'd bet that George took it very seriously. 
I can see that it would be intimidating.  Hopefully, George was completely honest at this juncture.  I have to contrast the solemnity of that appearance with his combative and arrogant demeanor when he was called by L. Drane-Burdick.  What changed for him to think that he could be so defiant and uncooperative?  At first, he seemed to be very honest and forthright, but he has an air of entitlement about him now.  I'm so glad that he's being called on it.  Eventually, I hope that Cindy is also hauled up short and made to answer for her "mistruths".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.