April 19, 2024, 10:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275997 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 22, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »

O/T BEARLY, CLEANUP ON JSM'S THREAD.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 22, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »

Just posted on the murder charges case:  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=636ad0c3-a531-46bd-a235-8706928cc3e6&CaseID=6079536

9/22/2009     A     RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS DUE TO SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE AND MOTION TO COMPEL DEFENSE WITNESS LIST FOR HEARING

thanks tupelo!!  this should be good!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 22, 2009, 02:40:58 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

Prosecutors want to question witnesses in Casey Anthony case
Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's lawyers to prove how the state prevented them from inspecting the scene where Caylee's remains were found.
Sarah Lundy  Sentinel Staff Writer

2:21 p.m. EDT, September 22, 2009

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's defense team to prove how the state prevented them and their experts from properly inspecting the scene where her daughter's remains were found, according to records filed in court today.

Assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton wrote a five-page response to the defense's request last week to dismiss the case because of issues with access to the crime scene. The defense claims its experts couldn't examine the area and the evidence and wouldn't be able to challenge the state's findings.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, who disappeared last summer. Anthony faces the death penalty.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthony home in east Orange County.

State investigators and experts examined the crime scene, removing foliage and sifting through dirt, for more than a week.

The defense team and its experts were allowed to inspect the area Dec. 19.

Ashton wrote how it was "baffling" that the defense filed the request before their experts examined the evidence already collected.

"What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wrote.

The state asked a list of the defense witness and for a hearing so prosecutors could cross-examine them. They also want the opportunity to depose the witnesses before the hearing.

"It is clear this matter will require a lengthy evidentiary hearing with the burden of proof on the defendant," Ashton wrote.

No hearing date has been set.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 22, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »

Dont forget too, when George testified in front of the GJ he had Mark Nejame as his attorney, who is a very upscale and honest attorney. Who knows what would have happened if Conway had been his attorney at that time. Pretty sure whatever George said, it only helped indict Casey, so we know everything he has said in public is nothing but a lie. Whatever he did say in front of the GJ was more likely the truth. So i commend Mark for getting him to tell the truth during that testimony, i think the A's see these depos as nothing that can come back to hurt them, but the Gj is a little different, lie to them and you will be going to jail.

Good Morning Monks   Jesse I agree. IMO GA told the truth to the GJ and the lies are in the SWORN depos. I think the prosecution it getting ready to turn the heat up BIG TIME.  Is this a warning to GA that the free ride days are over and at some time they COULD be held responsible for all the lies, deceptions and their efforts to interfer with a MURDER investigation?  I think so.

GA, you are the weakest link.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 22, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »

Anyone can ask to review documents & copy, fee for making copies - usually picking up in person required.

Ashton probably wants the transcript since it is verbatim & GJ is held in secret so it would have to be unsealed in order to discuss prior to trial.

ddex, the depositions taken by the SA's office have not been released

Interesting what Diana Tennis said on  January 22, 2009

"What Jose Baez needs right now is a time machine so he can go back about five months and redo this whole thing altogether. He did not leave himself any options. He did not leave himself a mental health out. He did not leave himself a, "It was an accident with a botched cover-up job." He did not leave himself any alternatives there at the beginning. And I think that has really boxed him into a corner.

You know, unfortunately, he was on TV a week before the body is found, claiming this child's alive. That doesn't give you a whole lot of extra credibility to go into jury selection with. And you got to do with what you have, at this point, but I think he needs a time machine."

Hmmm...and now she represents Dominic Casey whom the Anthonys & Baez knew went to the Suburban woods with a shovel & Probe a month before the remains were discovered in November, a claim her own client has made.   Seems to me she boxed him more into a corner now didnt she      Here she is not only being rather critical of a fellow defense attorney but she eludes to the fact that he possibly lied on behalf of his client.

Psst, am I invisible these days?

No.  Sorry.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 22, 2009, 02:48:06 PM »

Dont forget too, when George testified in front of the GJ he had Mark Nejame as his attorney, who is a very upscale and honest attorney. Who knows what would have happened if Conway had been his attorney at that time. Pretty sure whatever George said, it only helped indict Casey, so we know everything he has said in public is nothing but a lie. Whatever he did say in front of the GJ was more likely the truth. So i commend Mark for getting him to tell the truth during that testimony, i think the A's see these depos as nothing that can come back to hurt them, but the Gj is a little different, lie to them and you will be going to jail.

Good Morning Monks   Jesse I agree. IMO GA told the truth to the GJ and the lies are in the SWORN depos. I think the prosecution it getting ready to turn the heat up BIG TIME.  Is this a warning to GA that the free ride days are over and at some time they COULD be held responsible for all the lies, deceptions and their efforts to interfer with a MURDER investigation?  I think so.

GA, you are the weakest link.

Quote of the Day!!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 22, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »

CAPP, We were trying to find the commissary donation list to see if Tracy's name was on it. It was rumored that she sent money to Casey in jail.

Well I did ask that guy in a ten gallon hat, I was told not to his knowledge for whatever that is worth.   Some members of the media have seen these records as names had been disclosed prior, I would think it would have been reported if found with a scandalous slant IMHO.   I noticed a mention as a result of discovery release late July 09'

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/pubinfo.htm

her ID # is 08049710  FCD Dorm L12

READ THIS:  http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php
Scroll to bottom to see copies of donations in October 2008

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: September 22, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

Just posted on the murder charges case:  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=636ad0c3-a531-46bd-a235-8706928cc3e6&CaseID=6079536

9/22/2009     A     RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS DUE TO SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE AND MOTION TO COMPEL DEFENSE WITNESS LIST FOR HEARING
Thanks, Tupelo.  (I've never told you this, but that is one of my favorite songs.  "She's as sweet as Tupelo Honey..."  Van Morrison, I do believe.  I think of it every time I see your two cute monkeys.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 22, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

Monday, September 21, 2009
Casey Anthony Good v. Evil

It has been more than a month since I have written about Casey Anthony and her upcoming murder trial, but the thought of what she did to her two year old daughter never completely disappears from my mind. Millions of people around the world have been fixated on Casey Anthony in regards to what kind of demons make her tick. I on the other hand look at Casey Anthony in more of a good versus evil way in the same manner I look at terrorists that decided to kill total strangers just because they want to. Is it really such a stretch to refer to Casey Anthony in the same light as terrorist that spend all of their time hating other people and trying to find unique ways to do them in? I really think not. I believe in most people there are good and bad traits. However, most people develop over their lives in a good, honest and decent way – while others completely turn to the dark side of human nature.

In every aspect of Casey Anthony's life she has made the choice to follow a less than honorable course of action. Long before Casey Anthony ever allegedly killed her two year old daughter Caylee Marie – she was already on a life course that would eventually lead not only to personal disappointment – but in extreme evil cases like hers it usually leads to a loss of life. Last year and during the early part of 2009, I spend many hours researching Casey Anthony and the murder charges that have since been brought against her. As I poured over hundreds of pages of prosecution evidence that was posted on the Internet - I kept trying to figure out what in the world would motivate a young mother like Casey Anthony to kill her own daughter. In the end, I never discovered a satisfactory reason why she would murder Caylee with the exception of that she was just plain evil.

We Americans are always trying to figure out what makes evil people like Casey Anthony tick, but in the end we are usually disappointed because we cannot classify the evil actions of others into our own brains – because put simply most people don't understand narcissistic terms of reference. In the end, I have decided to place Casey Anthony in the same category as terrorist that wish harm on others that have never done them wrong. For most rational people, the idea of ever hurting a child much less killing them would be so repugnant that the thought would never cross our minds. However, long before Casey Anthony was born and for the rest of days on Earth – there will be those selected few people who have their brains wired backwards. That is the reason why Casey Anthony should never be allowed to walk again as a free woman.

Casey Anthony's defense team will continue to put off her murder trial, but there will eventually be a "day of reckoning" for her and at that point in time she will most likely discover that not all things in life can be manipulated away.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/09/casey-anthony-good-v-evil.html

thanks seeme!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 22, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »

I had an opportunity to testify before a GJ once, and it was honestly scary. I'm thinking George took it very seriously. I didn't have an atty, like he did, but I was there requesting they re-open a case and examine it again in terms of recommended charges. What threw me is what I'm sure George came up against. Before I was allowed to speak, or before I was asked a single question, I was slowly read a very stern and specific statute that clearly states that if I lied, embellished, or made a false statement before the GJ, I was subject to mandatory sentencing that would require imprisonment. 

My intentions were certainly to tell the truth, but I admit I wanted to persuade them to up the charges they had rendered, and it curtailed some of my arguments. I weighed every single word in terms of whether I was making assumptions or not.

No one was there except the 12 Grand Jurors, the DA, who had a lot of influence (too much, I think) with the jurors, and a State's representitive. I've been in courtrooms and even foreman of a jury, but this was different. It's very sobering, and I'd bet that George took it very seriously. 

CBB thanks for sharing your experience with us!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 22, 2009, 03:03:34 PM »

Thanks, Sunny, for doing this. Hey, where did the info that Tracy sent money to Casey's prison account come from?  I remember seeing it, but is it from a credible source?

Monk I have not been able to find anything to substantiate this..Not saying there isn't but I haven't found it if there is. I doubted it and it has stuck in my mind, so I really wanted to see if I could find out.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: September 22, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's lawyers to prove how the state prevented them from inspecting the scene where Caylee's remains were found

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's defense team to prove how the state prevented them and their experts from properly inspecting the scene where her daughter's remains were found, according to records filed in court today.

Assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton wrote a five-page response to the defense's request last week to dismiss the case because of issues with access to the crime scene. The defense claims its experts couldn't examine the area and the evidence and wouldn't be able to challenge the state's findings.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, who disappeared last summer. Anthony faces the death penalty.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthony home in east Orange County.

State investigators and experts examined the crime scene, removing foliage and sifting through dirt, for more than a week.

Ashton wrote how it was "baffling" that the defense filed the request before their experts examined the evidence already collected.

"What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wrote.

The state asked a list of the defense witness and for a hearing so prosecutors could cross-examine them. They also want the opportunity to depose the witnesses before the hearing.

"It is clear this matter will require a lengthy evidentiary hearing with the burden of proof on the defendant," Ashton wrote.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: September 22, 2009, 03:05:59 PM »

What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wro

Oh my remember this, when the whole nightmare dream team showed up for exactly that, a photo opp
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 22, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's lawyers to prove how the state prevented them from inspecting the scene where Caylee's remains were found.
Sarah Lundy  Sentinel Staff Writer

2:21 p.m. EDT, September 22, 2009

thanks again tupelo...oh yep, the state is loading the big guns!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: September 22, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »

What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wro

Oh my remember this, when the whole nightmare dream team showed up for exactly that, a photo opp

I sure do Jesse......and that made me wonder about the special equipment BOZO was supposed to have so his 'experts' could view the autopsy photos......ummmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 22, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »

I sure do Jesse......and that made me wonder about the special equipment BOZO was supposed to have so his 'experts' could view the autopsy photos......ummmmmm

The judge has already told them he was not going to obstruct the investigation when LE was on the crime scene sifting thru dirt....they are amazing and they showed up as if trying to say they werent able to get it, THEN after they were told days later they could, the refused. So, i too cant wait to hear how this goes, its a losing battle for Bozo and his clowns.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: September 22, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »

Here is the Geraldo interview at the site with the dream team before the remains were identified. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 22, 2009, 03:37:46 PM »

Here is the Geraldo interview at the site with the dream team before the remains were identified. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

thanks NR

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: September 22, 2009, 03:39:41 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose, i forgot it was Whorealdo who did the interview...yes baden said its a sad day for science, it sure is to have people like them who have no concern for the death of a child that they would want to go and trample the crimes site. They are just mad because Dr Lee was not able to go in and remove evidence.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: September 22, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »

CAPP, We were trying to find the commissary donation list to see if Tracy's name was on it. It was rumored that she sent money to Casey in jail.

Well I did ask that guy in a ten gallon hat, I was told not to his knowledge for whatever that is worth.   Some members of the media have seen these records as names had been disclosed prior, I would think it would have been reported if found with a scandalous slant IMHO.   I noticed a mention as a result of discovery release late July 09'

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/pubinfo.htm

her ID # is 08049710  FCD Dorm L12

READ THIS:  http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php
Scroll to bottom to see copies of donations in October 2008

Thanks CAPP!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.