April 19, 2024, 03:29:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275988 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: September 22, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wro

Oh my remember this, when the whole nightmare dream team showed up for exactly that, a photo opp

Here is the Geraldo interview at the site with the dream team before the remains were identified. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I think that was the one and only time the whole scheme team was all together, minus Big Mack and the Battlewagon. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 22, 2009, 03:56:48 PM »

Thanks NR for posting that video.  Can we say preplanned statements from the defense team?  Boy they make me so mad.  It is just flat out disgusting how they try to place blame and discredit everyone, else involved in this case full well knowing the truth.  Go blow smoke up someone else's azz, dream-on team, your BS isn't being bought in this case.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: September 22, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »

Rrgh! KC didn't give a rats azz what was "being done to her daughter" when she was laying in those woods all those months, being ripped apart by scavenging animals! Why should she care now? What an absurd thing for LKB to say!    

Sorry, but this interview pizzed me off then, and still does!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #983 on: September 22, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »

OK we are not getting the documents soooooooo I contacted Bob Kealing asking for his help....here is his reply

XXXXX, thanks for your nice words. I'll try to respond when I can. Here are a few things I can tell you: You might try emailing Allen Moore over at the jail about Casey's jail account. I've never seen a contribution from Tracy. Casey is accepting no visitors. In terms of the discovery document release, we are all at the mercy of the state attorney's office which takes longer to get documents to the public then it takes them to release them to Baez. Finally, the motion about George has nothing more than we reported. That's why its not worth putting on line. Take good care, Bob.

**** It struck me a bit odd that he suggested I contact Allen Moore at the jail.
So, I started looking at Florida's Sunshine Law.

The "Sunshine" Law
119.01 General state policy on public records -
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.
— Florida Statute, Chapter 119.01

***** if I am reading this correctly any one of use can request these documents.   The law says the records are open for personal inspection and copying...so it might mean one would have to do this in person.  I am going to do as Bob Kealing suggested and contact Mr. Moore and see if I can get kc's visitation log and commissary log. That's a start to see what we might have to do to get these records and a pathway to getting the other documents.  Any suggestions before I start this???

I am behind and catching up.....Way to go Sunny!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #984 on: September 22, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »

Just posted on the murder charges case:  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=636ad0c3-a531-46bd-a235-8706928cc3e6&CaseID=6079536

9/22/2009     A     RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS DUE TO SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE AND MOTION TO COMPEL DEFENSE WITNESS LIST FOR HEARING

O I cannot wait to see the State's response to this!
Hi Monkeys
Isn't this the States response to baezs motion?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #985 on: September 22, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

Prosecutors want to question witnesses in Casey Anthony case
Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's lawyers to prove how the state prevented them from inspecting the scene where Caylee's remains were found.
Sarah Lundy  Sentinel Staff Writer

2:21 p.m. EDT, September 22, 2009

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's defense team to prove how the state prevented them and their experts from properly inspecting the scene where her daughter's remains were found, according to records filed in court today.

Assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton wrote a five-page response to the defense's request last week to dismiss the case because of issues with access to the crime scene. The defense claims its experts couldn't examine the area and the evidence and wouldn't be able to challenge the state's findings.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, who disappeared last summer. Anthony faces the death penalty.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthony home in east Orange County.

State investigators and experts examined the crime scene, removing foliage and sifting through dirt, for more than a week.

The defense team and its experts were allowed to inspect the area Dec. 19.

Ashton wrote how it was "baffling" that the defense filed the request before their experts examined the evidence already collected.

"What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wrote.

The state asked a list of the defense witness and for a hearing so prosecutors could cross-examine them. They also want the opportunity to depose the witnesses before the hearing.

"It is clear this matter will require a lengthy evidentiary hearing with the burden of proof on the defendant," Ashton wrote.

No hearing date has been set.
LOL.....do I hear banging? 

Karma Is Coming

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »

Anyone can ask to review documents & copy, fee for making copies - usually picking up in person required.

Ashton probably wants the transcript since it is verbatim & GJ is held in secret so it would have to be unsealed in order to discuss prior to trial.

ddex, the depositions taken by the SA's office have not been released

Interesting what Diana Tennis said on  January 22, 2009

"What Jose Baez needs right now is a time machine so he can go back about five months and redo this whole thing altogether. He did not leave himself any options. He did not leave himself a mental health out. He did not leave himself a, "It was an accident with a botched cover-up job." He did not leave himself any alternatives there at the beginning. And I think that has really boxed him into a corner.

You know, unfortunately, he was on TV a week before the body is found, claiming this child's alive. That doesn't give you a whole lot of extra credibility to go into jury selection with. And you got to do with what you have, at this point, but I think he needs a time machine."

Hmmm...and now she represents Dominic Casey whom the Anthonys & Baez knew went to the Suburban woods with a shovel & Probe a month before the remains were discovered in November, a claim her own client has made.   Seems to me she boxed him more into a corner now didnt she      Here she is not only being rather critical of a fellow defense attorney but she eludes to the fact that he possibly lied on behalf of his client.

Psst, am I invisible these days?

Hey Cappy.      I can see you.I just got back home.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »

Just posted on the murder charges case:  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=636ad0c3-a531-46bd-a235-8706928cc3e6&CaseID=6079536

9/22/2009     A     RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS DUE TO SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE AND MOTION TO COMPEL DEFENSE WITNESS LIST FOR HEARING

Hi Monkeys
Yes it is. WFTV usually has the motions for viewing buy not as of yet.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: September 22, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »

OK we are not getting the documents soooooooo I contacted Bob Kealing asking for his help....here is his reply

XXXXX, thanks for your nice words. I'll try to respond when I can. Here are a few things I can tell you: You might try emailing Allen Moore over at the jail about Casey's jail account. I've never seen a contribution from Tracy. Casey is accepting no visitors. In terms of the discovery document release, we are all at the mercy of the state attorney's office which takes longer to get documents to the public then it takes them to release them to Baez. Finally, the motion about George has nothing more than we reported. That's why its not worth putting on line. Take good care, Bob.

**** It struck me a bit odd that he suggested I contact Allen Moore at the jail.
So, I started looking at Florida's Sunshine Law.

The "Sunshine" Law
119.01 General state policy on public records -
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.
— Florida Statute, Chapter 119.01

***** if I am reading this correctly any one of use can request these documents.   The law says the records are open for personal inspection and copying...so it might mean one would have to do this in person.  I am going to do as Bob Kealing suggested and contact Mr. Moore and see if I can get kc's visitation log and commissary log. That's a start to see what we might have to do to get these records and a pathway to getting the other documents.  Any suggestions before I start this???

Way to go, SUNNY!! 

I never did get a reponse from two e-mails from Kathi, so you are going much better than me.  I would really like to see that information from her commissary list of contributors and her visitor's log. 

I want to see it too!  He did say he does not recall seeing any money come in from tracy. He said mostly it's small amount from strangers and the A's

Sunny,you have been a busy monkey today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: September 22, 2009, 05:13:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Yes it is. WFTV usually has the motions for viewing buy but not as of yet.
Self edit

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: September 22, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I want to see this.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: September 22, 2009, 05:21:50 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Oh, yeah? Prove it!
September 22, 2009 · 18 Comments

Prosecutors want Casey’s defense team to prove just exactly how the state stopped them and their experts from carefully and properly inspecting the scene where Caylee’s remains were found, according to records filed today in Orange County Court.

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton wrote a 5 page response to the defense’s request last Thursday to dismiss the case because of problems accessing the crime scene. In the Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence filed last week and signed by Jose Baez and Andrea D. Lyon, the defense claims its experts could not examine the area and the evidence and due to that, they would not be able challenge the state’s findings.

State investigators and its team of experts examined the scene beginning on December 11, when the remains were discovered, removing foliage and sifted through dirt and debris, for just over a week. The defense and its assembled team of experts were not let in until December 19.

In the paperwork filed today, Ashton wrote how it was “baffling” that the defense filed the request before their experts examined the evidence already collected. He wrote, “What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state’s experts.”

The state also asked for a new list of defense witnesses and for a hearing so prosecutors could cross-examine them. They also want the opportunity to depose the witnesses before the hearing. “It is clear this matter will require a lengthy evidentiary hearing with the burden of proof on the defendant,” Ashton wrote.

Also last Thursday, Ashton requested that the court to unseal the transcript of George Anthony’s grand jury testimony last October 14 because it seems to contradict his later sworn interviews. Ashton said that Anthony may have “testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points.”

Casey was indicted on a first-degree murder charge following that hearing.

The State Attorney’s Office wants it unsealed so it can be reviewed and handed over to Casey’s defense. If it is, my guess is that it will become available through Florida’s Open Government in the Sunshine law.

No hearing dates have been set yet.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #992 on: September 22, 2009, 05:26:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Thanks TupeloHoneyBunny   

Karma Is Coming

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 22, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Thanks TupeloHoneyBunny   
Embarassed YW

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: September 22, 2009, 05:48:29 PM »

As I can vaguely remember about the commissary list donors, I do remember seeing a couple of donations from California. Now I wonder if they were ficticious names. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: September 22, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »

As I can vaguely remember about the commissary list donors, I do remember seeing a couple of donations from California. Now I wonder if they were ficticious names. 

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: September 22, 2009, 05:59:39 PM »

The addys were blanked out, but there was one on a Wells Fargo Bank, in Santa Ana, Ca. for $75.00.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: September 22, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »

I also think there were more donations. She had quite a bit of money in her commissary account at one time. JMO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: September 22, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »

I also think there were more donations. She had quite a bit of money in her commissary account at one time. JMO

Snipped:

By Sarah Lundy Sentinel Staff Writer

9:22 a.m. EDT, April 3, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

Casey Anthony got a $100 money order from Ohio, $10 from California and $5 from Kansas.

As of Thursday, the mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter had $486 in her jail commissary account. So far, her father has deposited dough and strangers from throughout the county have sent money orders, according to jail records.

She uses the account to buy food and other items from the jail's commissary. Her order Thursday totaled $29. It included ponytail holders, tortilla chips, bottled water, cocoa, strawberry pop tarts and M&M peanuts, according to jail records.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-040309,0,7870304.story

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: September 22, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wro

Oh my remember this, when the whole nightmare dream team showed up for exactly that, a photo opp

Here is the Geraldo interview at the site with the dream team before the remains were identified. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

thanks NR

Ugh, the recall of that moment with them at the crime scene blockade, totally staged & paid for by their "good friend" Whoraldo.

Ya know what LKB aka "Miss Piggy" I beg to differ, its a fantabulous day for science & its going to prove your client guilty as charged in a court of law NO tampering, pontificating or blowing smoke where the sun dont shine will deter from the thorough job forensically done in this case which the world will see at trial.   Disingenious, seriously Linda?  What compared to the farce this defense team has displayed knowing their client is a guilty babykiller?

LKB had the gall to refer to Casey as Caylee's mother & she has rights & should have known what "they were doing with Caylee Marie,"  OUTRAGEOUS!    I'd love an opportunity to face off with that sow & ask her why then her client didnt report her child "missing" or why she didnt even care what happened to her car that SHE left at Amscot while telling her friend it already reeked.    She didnt care about her child, nor her car.  No beeotch,  CAYLEE MARIE has rights, she had a right to live a healthy, happy & successful full life, now she has the right to have justice served in her name.

On an up note, I cannot wait for this hearing because the State is ready to rumble!
Snit, they only made this scene because they were deseparate then & they are desparate now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.