March 28, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275518 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

Fanny, I found this transcript from NG  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/21/ng.01.html   They talk about the discovery that was released in January....what was found at the remains site. What I'm going to post not only talks about the cells on the duct tape but also about the sticker from the duct tape that we were discussing just last week. (I know this is just NG, but I didn't have the time to read through all the docs and search the internet for forensic findings on duct tape.)

Snipped:

Out to Drew Petrimoulx with WDBO. Drew, what was inside the bag? You know what? Let`s start with the bag. I understand it was a black plastic -- a generic black plastic bag. But inside, a laundry hamper bag?

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Yes, that`s right. It was actually double- bagged. Also in there with Caylee Anthony`s remains were the shirt, shorts with vertical stripes, and the small cloth iron-type letters, and also a Winnie-the-Pooh blanket.

But one of the other things that we learned today that`s very interesting, we heard that her mouth was covered with duct tape. Investigators -- the latent imprint investigators, they found an imprint on that duct tape of a heart, and they analyzed that and they found the imprint was made by a sticker. At that scene, they also found that sticker. So they say somebody intentionally put a heart sticker over the duct tape that was actually over Caylee`s mouth inside this bag. This all came out in hundreds of pages of information, as Kathi said, that was released today.

GRACE: You know, we are just looking at just-released video behind bars of the tot mom railing on her parents, who are there just trying to help her. And if the state is correct, this is the person who put duct tape, thick industrial duct tape, across her little girl`s mouth. We learned the duct tape had to be cut away by the autopsy doctors because it was still stuck in the child`s hair.

And now we learn -- out to Stacy Dittrich -- that a heart-shaped sticker -- it`s hard to look at the tot mom and imagine her doing this.

STACY DITTRICH, FORMER DETECTIVE: You can`t.

GRACE: A heart-shaped sticker placed over the mouth on the duct tape. Stacy Dittrich, former detective and author of "The Devil`s Closet," that is some really good police work, to notice that -- first, I guess the autopsy revealed a heart-shaped imprint of a sticky, of adhesive. Can they go out and actually find the little sticker?

DITTRICH: It`s amazing police work, which is what they`ve done clear up until now. And with the adhesive on the duct tape, it tells me that it was actually -- it`s been there a while. It was old. It fell off. And for them to find that -- again, the Orange County sheriff`s department throughout this whole thing has been amazing and done a great job with this. This is just another piece of the puzzle that they`re going to solve.

GRACE: Out to the lawyers. We are taking your calls live. Robin Sax, prosecutor and author of "Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe," Renee Rockwell, veteran defense attorney out of the Atlanta jurisdiction, and Paul Batista, defense attorney in New York and author of "Death`s Witness."

Robin Sax, a lot of forensic evidence can be gained from not only the duct tape but that sticker. Explain.

ROBIN SAX, PROSECUTOR: Absolutely. Well, the sticker itself, you can be able to date back and look at the adhesive to see how long maybe that sticker was put on, at what time, what -- and maybe look at that as a clue for premeditation and calculation. What information can you get about that? Not to mention the ability to then compare the sticker to whatever stickers may exist in the Anthony home.

GRACE: And we know, Renee Rockwell and Paul Batista, police went specifically to the home and got the search warrant to look for sticker books. You know, I now know from going through the child`s section in the bookstore, there are reams of sticker books for children. They went to the home looking for them.

And let`s just get real with it, Renee Rockwell. You`ve defended many, many violent felonies. How often does a random killer just bother to bury the child or discard the child with her favorite Winnie-the-Pooh blanket and some of her little favorite dolls?

RENEE ROCKWELL, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, Nancy, why would he do that if he was trying -- he or she was trying to get rid of all the evidence? I would be more concerned with...

GRACE: Are you telling me that a little horsie doll is murder evidence?

ROCKWELL: It could be, if it was at someone`s house and someone wanted to get rid of it. But Nancy, what`s more...

GRACE: Why would you randomly -- oh, take a look, Renee. Notice that the child`s room -- this is video we have obtained from inside little Caylee`s room -- is done in Winnie-the-Pooh motif. I don`t know if you`re familiar with that, Renee, or not, but you`re looking at Winnie-the-Pooh motif everywhere. That blanket clearly -- come on, Vegas odds -- taken out of the child`s room. Who would do that?

ROCKWELL: Nancy...

GRACE: What?

ROCKWELL: ... not who would do that. Somebody obviously did that.

GRACE: Yes.

ROCKWELL: That is not going to be as important, where that blanket came from, as where that duct tape came from. That`s more of a threat to the defense attorneys, whether or not they`re going to find hairs or skin cells or any type of physical evidence on that duct tape. That`s what someone else is shaking about right now, not the blanket.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

That tape seems to be holding down the air vent that they usually have on gas cans.  It is usually a little plastic cap that you open when you are pouring gas out of the spout to allow the air to pass into the can to make the pouring less 'chug a lug'  (sorry couldn't think of another way to explain).  Hope this makes sense.
Looks that way to me, too, Bluesy.  Makes perfect sense; I believe that is the technical explanation -- "less 'chug a lug'" -- works for me!

Tupelo, glad you posted that link/transcript from NG.  So much to think about re this topic.

Goodnight to all.

(P.S.  Trimm ran out of gas?  Maybe she should have gotten her boyfriend to rescue her, and drive her over to Hopespring Drive... A tire iron takes care of the shed lock, and voila!  George's gas cans, problem solved!  lol )

God Bless Our Caylee.               
 an angelic monkey               

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »

Hi Desi! I too have wondered about the gas can, if there was decomposition on the bottom of, it as it was in Casey's trunk at one time after Caylee's death. That gas can could hold a lot of evidence in itself. Good seeing you again!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 10:15:45 PM »

Hey Desi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »

Go to  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx?SessionID=90054109-8831-41f4-87ac-821fcfdad9a4
Look up Case Number:     2008-CA-023069-O

This has something to do with the Anthony's Homeowners Assoc. as far as I can tell. This case started on 9/21/09 and ended 10/7/08. Anybody know what this is about?  Yeah, I'm nosey!
------------
http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html
Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
Posted: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008Updated: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Wednesday a judge denied the Homeowner's Associations request for an injunction to move protesters down the street.

Commissioner Mildred Fernandez wanted the county to pay for off-duty officers to help keep the peace in the neighborhood. Fernandez wanted them to would work from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
------------

That was the outcome of the request for an injunction filed by the Anthonys' homeowners association on 09/12/08.  It was about the protesters getting out of hand. 

Monks, if you go to the link Tupelo posted, you have to enter each segment of the case number separately, with no dashes, to see the court filings: 

Case Number:       Year       Prefix       Number       Location
                        2008         CA           023069           O     (<---Capital letter "o")

Always love seeing you in the cage too,  Tupelo.  Your contributions are always most helpful and informative. 

Sweet dreams to all, (hey Trimm) and goodnight for real this time!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »

<-------------------snip

P.S.  The apology I posted in the last thread was sincere and considerably thought-out, and I do stand by it.  I regret the hoopla that ensued.  Hugs to all Monkeys, and goodnight.

I am sorry, I think the hoopla was my fault.  I think I saw more in your post than was there.  I misinterpreted and vented my own issues and I am sorry. It won't happen again.  I promise. 
Keep up the good fight for Caylee monkeys!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

Tupelo...thank you for posting that NG transcript.  It has been a really long time since we heard that discussion and it is a real memory jogger.  

I really wish that the state would release the evidence as it relates to the testing for KC's fingerprint.  Perhaps the reason why they haven't is to really 'mess' with the Nightmare Team.  IMO the reason why Baez & KC were crying that night is because he asked her if she wore gloves when she put the tape on Caylee and she said no.  Even he KNEW that was the deal breaker/sinker/DP qualifier.  (Total disclaimer here...this is in my wishful dreams only)

Hey Boo
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »

That tape seems to be holding down the air vent that they usually have on gas cans.  It is usually a little plastic cap that you open when you are pouring gas out of the spout to allow the air to pass into the can to make the pouring less 'chug a lug'  (sorry couldn't think of another way to explain).  Hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

Now that I see the pics of the gas cans again, it makes perfect sense what you're saying. Would have been nice tho had KC maybe put it there, but probably couldn't be directly linked to her anyway, sigh.

Thank you Desi for posting the pics.  an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

<-------------------snip
P.S.  The apology I posted in the last thread was sincere and considerably thought-out, and I do stand by it.  I regret the hoopla that ensued.  Hugs to all Monkeys, and goodnight.
I am sorry, I think the hoopla was my fault.  I think I saw more in your post than was there.  I misinterpreted and vented my own issues and I am sorry. It won't happen again.  I promise. 
Keep up the good fight for Caylee monkeys!
Hi ANJ -- after saying "goodnight for real" -- I had to log back in to give you a hug! 
No not your fault. Not anyone's.  All is well. 

Goodnight for real, FOR REAL this time! 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »

I was reading a little on the last thread. Sorry, I have been busy today and have not thoroughly finished. I can't remember who brought it up or I would credit them. Someone said something about if they could find a piece of duct tape with some of Caylee's live cells on it, and it made me think of this. I am going to run it by, and ones with more forensic knowledge may can answer.

I always thought it was peculiar that one small piece of duct tape was on the gas can. I have tried to think of a good reason for it to be there. I thought at one time that it was used to close the vent to prevent fumes from building up in the shed or trunk (bad idea), or to patch a leak. It looked as if it were not new. However, knowing how duct tape is, it wouldn't adhere to a place that leaked, or vented, as it would break the adhesive. It could have been to mark the can. Some people put their name or initial on a can, but we saw a closeup of the tape, and could see the name Henkle, but no other markings that I can recall.

As Casey had run out of gas before, I am wondering if the can may have been in her car trunk at one time, and at a time she taped Caylee either the last time, or one time before. It looked to me like a piece of tape that was too long, or torn in the wrong place, and was just stuck on the can to get it out of the way to continue. I have done it myself before. What I am wondering if it could either have some of Caylee's "live" cells, or maybe that and a fingerprint of Casey's. Would it still retain the cells and fingerprints, even stuck on the can? I'm thinking it would, but I could be wrong.

If we have talked about this before, I don't remember. If we have, nevermind. I just wondered what a better thinker than me thought about this. The piece of tape on the can has always made me wonder why it was there. And I am wondering if that is why the LE was interested in it so much. I think they found a roll of the tape, but I am not sure at this time about it right now. As I said, I've been very busy today.

I hope everyone has had a nice day. The pictures on the last thread were beautiful.   an angelic monkey

I agree with you Fanny, I wondered about it too and thought that as the gas can, duct tape and Caylee were in the car at the same time  they may be very closely linked.

I thought either she tore off multiple strips and stuck them to the can one on top of the other to make them easier to apply, the last piece would be the one not used as the adherence to the can rendered it useless. It could also have been the end or beginning of the roll....so many scenarios with this I don't think I want to go any further makes me so sad.

I have often thought that the fingerprint may have been on this duct tape, not on the the tape used on Caylee, or if we are lucky just maybe both.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 12:34:30 AM »

Thanks to everyone who got us to page 100.

Thank you, San, for answering my call for help to change it!   

Hi Monkeys!!   
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 02:28:12 AM »

Hi Every Monkey!!!  Look at my new AVI!!!! Brandi made me bee-u-tee-full!!!!!  LOL !!!! She is sooooooo talented!!! Just wanted to show her off!!!
 Sorry for the o/t!
 To make this post valid:
.....I hate the whole Anthony crowd-from the two heads..sin-sin and georgy porgy
 to the two creepy kids .. loathsome lee and skankycasey...
to the things they have corrupted like baisbutt and conman
 to the wackos at kidfinders??
 to the people who have drank the koolaid
... to the people who put money in skankycaseys account
..and stretching all the way to this idiot judge also jose
...and to skankycasey herself!

Our little Miss Caylee deserved so much more than she got! Its sad that no one in her family has stood up and been counted on her side!! I hope and pray that TRUE JUSTICE will prevail and all who have had any hand in the whole sordid mess will pay the price they deserve to pay! I have faith that they will all pay in this world or the next!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 06:47:34 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 07:51:02 AM »

Tonight at 11:00.Weakness in The Anthony Case.
http://www.wesh.com/video/20899908/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 08:09:14 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!!

Since when did duct tape placed over the mouth mean an accidental death?   

jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 08:15:59 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!!

Since when did duct tape placed over the mouth mean an accidental death?   

I think Mr Hornsby is working for the defense..many times his commentary is completely slanted towards the defense side of things. I understand that he is a defense lawyer and see things that way. Most "normal" people see right through it! Casey IS going down for the dirty deed she perpetrated on Little Caylee!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »

Go to  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx?SessionID=90054109-8831-41f4-87ac-821fcfdad9a4

This has something to do with the Anthony's Homeowners Assoc. as far as I can tell. This case started on 9/21/09 and ended 10/7/0809. Anybody know what this is about?  Yeah, I'm nosey!
------------

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Wednesday a judge denied the Homeowner's Associations request for an injunction to move protesters down the street.

Commissioner Mildred Fernandez wanted the county to pay for off-duty officers to help keep the peace in the neighborhood. Fernandez wanted them to would work from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
------------

That was the outcome of the request for an injunction filed by the Anthonys' homeowners association on 09/12/08.  It was about the protesters getting out of hand. 

Monks, if you go to the link Tupelo posted, you have to enter each segment of the case number separately, with no dashes, to see the court filings: 

Always love seeing you in the cage too,  Tupelo.  Your contributions are always most helpful and informative. 

Thanks Desi!  You are brilliant!!   Especially since I goofed in typing and entered a wrong date! (Which I just corrected, thanks to a friend 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 08:41:20 AM »

This has something to do with the Anthony's Homeowners Assoc. as far as I can tell. This case started on 9/21/0908 and ended 10/7/08. Anybody know what this is about?  Yeah, I'm nosey!
------------

------------

Thanks Desi!  You are brilliant!!   Especially since I goofed in typing and entered a wrong date! (Which I just corrected, thanks to a friend 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 08:45:24 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks old and new. A new day, a new week closer to Justice for Caylee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »

OK, I have something to say to Mr. Hornsby but I won't so early in the morning....just have to remember he is a DEFENSE attorney.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.