May 27, 2024, 05:42:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 279166 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2009, 09:34:21 AM »

OK, come on, these people need to use their head and not concentrate so much and the letter of the law. How can a two year old little girl "Accidentally" had heavy duty duct tape wrapped around her head, nose and mouth, tight enough that month later, after being under water for so long, is still attached to her skull and hair?? Accident??? Was it an "accident" that her little body was left in the woods to decay as her Mom went on about her party life?? Please tell me what part was an "accident"?? Would these ridiculous people feel it was an "Accident" if their child or grandchild or even neighbor was found in such a state???   

ITA.

Good morning Monkeys.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »

WO are you talking about the same woman that told every friend that KC brought home or let Cindy have their phone number that she was an ignorant...loser..didn't finish high school, psychopath?

Yeah - Cindy the control freak.   She is the most logical one for the defense to throw under the bus....   If I was a juror on this case, I would almost feel sorry for KC, having to grow up under this overly controlling monster of a mother.

At every court hearing, Cindy tries so hard to get KC's attention, to look her straight in the eye....    to maybe give KC "that look" that tells KC that Cindy is the "boss".    Cindy still desperately wants to control KC.    JMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2009, 09:43:00 AM »

Capp, are you sure?  Are those your words buried up there in that last post?  Saying that Tom Luka "sat in on" the OCSO/FBI interviews with Dominic Casey and James Hoover?  (along with Brad.)

Jan. 7 interview with DC states that Conway was there, but not Luka.  I skimmed through it and only noticed TL peeking in briefly toward the end, to ask if he could speak w/Brad for a moment, and asking LE if they needed him for anything; they said no.  Am I reading this wrong, or are you talking of a different interview?

Hoover's interview -- I don't see Brad mentioned as having been there, nor Luka.  What am I missing?  Maybe I'm looking at the wrong transcript?  Help!

You also said earlier that Cindy gave the wrong hairbrush to the FBI.  (Forgive me if I'm mistaken; I believe it was you and am too sleepy to go back and verify at this moment.)  I thought she gave it to OCSO, but ICBW of course.  Or was there also a visit to the A home by FBI, where another hair brush was requested?

And you used a term like "wrapped around her head" (not a direct quote; just from memory) when referring to the duct tape, when we know from the autopsy report that the tape was not wound around mummy style.. don't we? What did you mean? 

Also today you stated that "We now know that they sent" DC and JH to the woods in November..."  (again, not a direct quote) --  Who is "they?"  And how do we "now know" this?

I am not trying to be difficult, I am really thinking I must have missed something.  I have only seen the one statement of Cindy's per Yuri in the search warrant narrative, where she stated that "she" had people walk "that area" a month before and there was nothing there.  She doesn't say what people she means.  And she is a she, not a they.  Have we seen proof that she was speaking of DC and JH?  Or have we seen proof of who if anyone actually did "send" Dominic and/or Hoover there?  Ginette Lucas played a role? Yes or no?  Daisy chain ruled out?  Or is this what you meant by "they?"  Please please tell me the rest of the story!  I want to understand this and your statement made me ponder.

I am not trying to be difficult, but for someone who likes to have things pinned down, your posts sometimes leave me uneasy.  I never feel comfortable just assuming that you have misstated something or made a boo-boo (like the ones I always make) because I'm aware that you might have information that I don't have - since you have direct contact with LE involved in this case.  If you have time and don't mind, could you please clear up some of this for me?

TIA
Desi

Great questions Desi!  She clearly states on the first video it was John Allena nd Yuri that she gave the hairbrush to. IT seem to me JMO that the reference of the FBI domes from...Da Dah....Nancy Grace!!

Here's a video of sin-sin explanation re: the hairbrush she gave to John and Yuri.
http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/cindy-and-hairbrush/

On the same link the emails between Larry Garrison and sin-sin

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/ok-lets-talk-about-the-so-called-incriminating-email-from-cindy-anthony-to-former-spokesman-larry-garrison/

I also do not remember and can't find anyplace that states  for a FACT WHO sent DC and Hoover to the woods

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »

this is what I was looking for!!  Good Morning trim!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2009, 09:45:05 AM »

My DH and I were just talking about the a's and the house. We both wonder if Caylee's room is still the same? Do they keep the door closed so they don't see the emptiness of life? Or look at Caylee's clothes or toys.  And kc's room and clothes and all the items she had there. I would probably have already had a bon fire!!....and how do these people stay there night after night not knowing if Caylee was murdered right there in the house, or someplace else.  How do they stay there with each other? It must be hell and if so, I say yeehaw~~   They have no place to go unless the network pays for hotel rooms for them. It seems none of their families want anything to do with them. But they have the Milsteads!!  I feel bad for those little dogs. ....just random thoughts rolling around in my head.

I do too, Sunny! 

Am thinking that as in a lot of cases, when one child in the family is missing/murdered by another family living in the home, even if suspects, other children in the home are taken by Child Protective Services.  I think the same ought to be done for any pets in the home, by the ASPCA.  Seems only right and fair.  They are living breathing beings, and could be at a huge risk.  IMO they don't even deserve to have a goldfish living there.   

That little yorkie was panting during that video.   I wanted to scream  "Someone please give that dog a drink of water!"    Thanks for posting that video Sunny.    CA is so full of crap.   That's why so many of us saw through her from the very beginning.        I wish we had an expert do a body language analysis on GA for this video.   He does the monkey grin face and shakes his head the wrong way almost every time he speaks.    Interesting to watch.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/9/14/520861.html?title=Families+gather+for+Florida+Missing+Children%27s+Day

Families gather for Florida Missing Children's Day
Monday, September 14, 2009

The Anthony's, along with Ronald Cummings, can be seen in the video attached to this article.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2009, 09:52:19 AM »

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2009, 09:53:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20911873/detail.html
Big Question In Anthony Case: How Did Caylee Die?
Some Wonder If Prosecutors Can Prove Murder

POSTED: 7:02 pm EDT September 14, 2009
UPDATED: 5:57 am EDT September 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is like a giant puzzle of circumstantial evidence with one giant piece missing.

Without proof that Caylee was murdered, some say it will be much tougher for prosecutors to get the conviction they are looking for.

How did Caylee die? Was it suffocation? Strangulation? Accidental drowning? No one knows for sure.
"The prosecution still has no evidence how she died," attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH 2 News. "Was it accidental or intentional?"

Some people who have followed the case still don't think Caylee was murdered.

Without clearer evidence of how Caylee died, some say it would be hard for them to convict her mother Casey of premeditated murder.

Hornsby said, "If their goal is to get the death penalty, they need to come up with that evidence. It's way too weak."

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in 2008. When Caylee's body was found in December 2008, an autopsy revealed no exact cause of death.

Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty, when the trial is held in 2010. Anthony is in Orange County Jail on no bond.

The state's evidence includes Web searches for chloroform and neck-breaking, suggesting this was premeditated. They also have duct tape on Caylee's skull -- a hint something horrible happened to her.
They also witnesses reporting the smell of death in Anthony's car and a single decomposing hair in the trunk.

But does all this mean Caylee was murdered?

"It suggests a certain level of commitment or premeditation," said attorney Tom Luka, who at one time represented Anthony's brother, Lee. He also has prosecuted about 50 fifty homicide cases.

Luka said the state can use Casey Anthony's own lies and deception to fill the hole in their case.

"If it was an accident, then the prosecution can hammer the jury with why didn't she come clean initially," he said.

That argument rings true for others who've followed the case.

Said James Lormand, "Whether it was an accident or not that killed her, the fact that she tried to cover it up still means she's guilty."

I think these statements are very telling....at least the statements and the person who made them are in MY MIND!!

"It suggests a certain level of commitment or premeditation," said attorney Tom Luka, who at one time represented Anthony's brother, Lee. He also has prosecuted about 50 fifty homicide cases.

Luka said the state can use Casey Anthony's own lies and deception to fill the hole in their case.

"If it was an accident, then the prosecution can hammer the jury with why didn't she come clean initially," he said.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2009, 09:56:10 AM »

Interesting comments on Luka's part. Hmmm, do you think Lee talked to him and told him things about knowing that Caylee was dead and where she was?? Luka is the one that got is Use Immunity, I think he's letting a cat out of the bag on what he and Lee knows! 

Hi Boo!!! I think you are right about Luka at least to dropping hints as to what Lee said/knows and will swear to.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2009, 09:58:26 AM »

WO are you talking about the same woman that told every friend that KC brought home or let Cindy have their phone number that she was an ignorant...loser..didn't finish high school, psychopath?

Yeah - Cindy the control freak.   She is the most logical one for the defense to throw under the bus....   If I was a juror on this case, I would almost feel sorry for KC, having to grow up under this overly controlling monster of a mother.

At every court hearing, Cindy tries so hard to get KC's attention, to look her straight in the eye....    to maybe give KC "that look" that tells KC that Cindy is the "boss".    Cindy still desperately wants to control KC.    JMO.

Sassy is in the house!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »

I believed when Lee was deposed by the state, and then Luka was no longer needed at least for now, that Lee told everything he knew and then some. I really hope he did, and if he did maybe he just doesn't want the lies and bs anymore.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2009, 10:03:17 AM »

Sassy is in the house!!

Hey Sunny!       Thanks for finding those links for us!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »

Capp, are you sure?  Are those your words buried up there in that last post?  Saying that Tom Luka "sat in on" the OCSO/FBI interviews with Dominic Casey and James Hoover?  (along with Brad.)

Jan. 7 interview with DC states that Conway was there, but not Luka.  I skimmed through it and only noticed TL peeking in briefly toward the end, to ask if he could speak w/Brad for a moment, and asking LE if they needed him for anything; they said no.  Am I reading this wrong, or are you talking of a different interview?

Hoover's interview -- I don't see Brad mentioned as having been there, nor Luka.  What am I missing?  Maybe I'm looking at the wrong transcript?  Help!

You also said earlier that Cindy gave the wrong hairbrush to the FBI.  (Forgive me if I'm mistaken; I believe it was you and am too sleepy to go back and verify at this moment.)  I thought she gave it to OCSO, but ICBW of course.  Or was there also a visit to the A home by FBI, where another hair brush was requested?

And you used a term like "wrapped around her head" (not a direct quote; just from memory) when referring to the duct tape, when we know from the autopsy report that the tape was not wound around mummy style.. don't we? What did you mean? 

Also today you stated that "We now know that they sent" DC and JH to the woods in November..."  (again, not a direct quote) --  Who is "they?"  And how do we "now know" this?

I am not trying to be difficult, I am really thinking I must have missed something.  I have only seen the one statement of Cindy's per Yuri in the search warrant narrative, where she stated that "she" had people walk "that area" a month before and there was nothing there.  She doesn't say what people she means.  And she is a she, not a they.  Have we seen proof that she was speaking of DC and JH?  Or have we seen proof of who if anyone actually did "send" Dominic and/or Hoover there?  Ginette Lucas played a role? Yes or no?  Daisy chain ruled out?  Or is this what you meant by "they?"  Please please tell me the rest of the story!  I want to understand this and your statement made me ponder.

I am not trying to be difficult, but for someone who likes to have things pinned down, your posts sometimes leave me uneasy.  I never feel comfortable just assuming that you have misstated something or made a boo-boo (like the ones I always make) because I'm aware that you might have information that I don't have - since you have direct contact with LE involved in this case.  If you have time and don't mind, could you please clear up some of this for me?

TIA
Desi

Great questions Desi!  She clearly states on the first video it was John Allena nd Yuri that she gave the hairbrush to. IT seem to me JMO that the reference of the FBI domes from...Da Dah....Nancy Grace!!

Here's a video of sin-sin explanation re: the hairbrush she gave to John and Yuri.
http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/cindy-and-hairbrush/

On the same link the emails between Larry Garrison and sin-sin

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/ok-lets-talk-about-the-so-called-incriminating-email-from-cindy-anthony-to-former-spokesman-larry-garrison/

I also do not remember and can't find anyplace that states  for a FACT WHO sent DC and Hoover to the woods

D. Casey states in his interview on Jan. 7, 2009, that there was one thing in KioMarie's statement that he had not seen or verified and thought he would go by the woods to see if it was a hangout before going to the meet and greet. On his way to meet J. Hoover, Ginny Lucas called him and said that she had seen a vision of where Caylee was.   http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

But we must remember that a teddy bear of Caylee's had previously been sent to Ginny Lucas. By whom? It had to have come from the Anthony home. Someone mentioned last week or so that a note could have been put inside the bear. To me this is all set up to keep the names of everyone involved on the defense team to appear uninvolved.....I can't buy that, no matter how you look at it. Cindy's statement that she had someone search those woods convinces me that they are totally involved. If only the Anthony's, especially Cindy and Casey, could keep their mouths shut. But they can't and their words will do them in. JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »

I believed when Lee was deposed by the state, and then Luka was no longer needed at least for now, that Lee told everything he knew and then some. I really hope he did, and if he did maybe he just doesn't want the lies and bs anymore.

God, I hope you're right!          I'm so far behind....  Is Lee still living with the A's?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2009, 10:05:47 AM »

My DH and I were just talking about the a's and the house. We both wonder if Caylee's room is still the same? Do they keep the door closed so they don't see the emptiness of life? Or look at Caylee's clothes or toys.  And kc's room and clothes and all the items she had there. I would probably have already had a bon fire!!....and how do these people stay there night after night not knowing if Caylee was murdered right there in the house, or someplace else.  How do they stay there with each other? It must be hell and if so, I say yeehaw~~   They have no place to go unless the network pays for hotel rooms for them. It seems none of their families want anything to do with them. But they have the Milsteads!!  I feel bad for those little dogs. ....just random thoughts rolling around in my head.

I do too, Sunny! 

Am thinking that as in a lot of cases, when one child in the family is missing/murdered by another family living in the home, even if suspects, other children in the home are taken by Child Protective Services.  I think the same ought to be done for any pets in the home, by the ASPCA.  Seems only right and fair.  They are living breathing beings, and could be at a huge risk.  IMO they don't even deserve to have a goldfish living there.   

That little yorkie was panting during that video.   I wanted to scream  "Someone please give that dog a drink of water!"    Thanks for posting that video Sunny.    CA is so full of crap.   That's why so many of us saw through her from the very beginning.        I wish we had an expert do a body language analysis on GA for this video.   He does the monkey grin face and shakes his head the wrong way almost every time he speaks.    Interesting to watch.
I can't stand that grin on GA's face....it's diabolical!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2009, 10:06:08 AM »

ONE OF THESE DAYS is the key phrase here. The only thing the Anthony's search for is money.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/9/14/520861.html?title=Families+gather+for+Florida+Missing+Children%27s+Day

Families gather for Florida Missing Children's Day
Monday, September 14, 2009

The Anthony's, along with Ronald Cummings, can be seen in the video attached to this article.

Thanks Tupelo.  IMO it is disgraceful that the a's attending ANYTHING dedicated to missing or murdered children. They are to the best of my knowledge the ONLY people who's own daughter has been accused of THE MURDER!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2009, 10:13:48 AM »

nrcg, that is my belief as well.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »

God, I hope you're right!          I'm so far behind....  Is Lee still living with the A's?
I don't know if he still is 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2009, 10:14:43 AM »

nrcg, that is my belief as well.
    I sure wish they had a COD 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.