April 30, 2024, 03:03:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276442 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: September 17, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »

Sorry to post & run.  Hope everyone has a great evening!   an angelic monkey

Good Night, CECE.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: September 17, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »

The motion should have just come out and said that Casey and parents need a private visit, so they can get their stories straight, instead of the unbelievable family support bs 

EXACTLY no rose.......it's always been to get their stories to jive.....not gonna happen!
And it isn't going to even be a bus anymore that George is going to be thrown under, it is going to be a freight train   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 17, 2009, 07:34:57 PM »

Thanks, lets see how hard working Andrea and her students have been.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: September 17, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

Sorry to post & run.  Hope everyone has a great evening!   an angelic monkey
You too  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: September 17, 2009, 07:36:58 PM »

Thanks for the links, Trimm! It's not quite OJ and Cochran, but I believe that Baez wants the South Florida area because of the higher latino population there. I think he believes that his own ethnicity to a jury from that pool could only help.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #565 on: September 17, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »

Night cece!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 17, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains was discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

What is puzzling about that rationale is there was an on-duty police officer there at all times. What would the difference be for an off-duty police officer to be there too? They are talking about apples and apples. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 17, 2009, 07:42:21 PM »

Thanks for the links, Trimm! It's not quite OJ and Cochran, but I believe that Baez wants the South Florida area because of the higher latino population there. I think he believes that his own ethnicity to a jury from that pool could only help.

You're welcome,CBB.   

Baez is a putz.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #568 on: September 17, 2009, 07:47:31 PM »

Hi Fanny! The difference is that there is no one just watching that is "beholden" to their side through payment. There is no one to bring out criticism of procedure or process of the way the evidence was handled. They'll go there anyway, through testimony, but they won't have the questions and answers until they get to court.

EXAMPLE

Defense: Did you see anyone pick up Duct Tape while wearing the same gloves they wore while picking up bone fragments?

Witness: I didn't see anyone change gloves.

Defense: And isn't it possible to TRANSFER particles from one to the other?

Witness: I suppose so.

Defense: We can't trust ANYTHING gathered in the crime scene because proper procedure wasn't followed!

Wait and see.................. we'll hear it during the trial, IMO.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: September 17, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »

You're welcome,CBB.   

Baez is a putz.   

The defense has the same delusions of grandeur as their clients..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »

The motion should have just come out and said that Casey and parents need a private visit, so they can get their stories straight, instead of the unbelievable family support bs 

This post wins my Blue Ribbon of the day award!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 17, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

What is puzzling about that rationale is there was an on-duty police officer there at all times. What would the difference be for an off-duty police officer to be there too? They are talking about apples and apples. 

Just never ceases to amaze me how idiotic this grows and grows. Well, chit...here, let's just let her go home until it's time for trial. Sheesh!

No shame...no conscience...baez is like kc...soul-less ...selfish, self absorbed, heartless, disgusting, piece of yada yada yada...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 17, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »

Hi Fanny! The difference is that there is no one just watching that is "beholden" to their side through payment. There is no one to bring out criticism of procedure or process of the way the evidence was handled. They'll go there anyway, through testimony, but they won't have the questions and answers until they get to court.

EXAMPLE

Defense: Did you see anyone pick up Duct Tape while wearing the same gloves they wore while picking up bone fragments?

Defense: We can't trust ANYTHING gathered in the crime scene because proper procedure wasn't followed!

Spoliation of Evidence Can Spoil Litigation

All too often, a party's position in litigation is impaired by the destruction, alteration or loss of crucial evidence during -- and sometimes even before -- litigation has begun. This is commonly referred to as "spoliation" of evidence.

Under Florida law, spoliation of evidence can lead to: 1) a cause of action in tort for either the intentional or negligent loss of evidence; 2) a defense to recovery; 3) the basis for a negative evidentiary inference or presumption; and 4) sanctions.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 17, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »

EXAMPLE

You are most likely right. The defense would have had to rent a cop from some other jurisdiction, in my view, or some security company. He probably would not feel he could do that, and keep his job with the OCSO.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: September 17, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »

ITA...  flower

There...closest thing I could find to a blue ribbon.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 17, 2009, 08:02:07 PM »

Regarding the text I put in red: But I thought  they had evidence that CLEARED KC of having placed the body there! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: September 17, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »

The latest filing in the Casey Anthony murder case on Thursday was the boldest to date.

Anthony's defense team is asking Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to dismiss the case.

And just in case Strickland isn't inclined to get rid of the case in which Anthony is charged with first-degree murder, defense attorneys also filed an amended motion about a change of venue. The defense suggests Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties as possible places for the murder trial, which is unscheduled but could come to court sometime in 2010.

Also filed on Thursday were motions related to the Orange County Jail. The defense wants a protective order prohibiting the jail from videotaping attorney visits with Anthony at the jail.

And it wants the jail to destroy videos of Anthony and her family.

SNIPED

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-motions-091709,0,3657298.story

ARE YOU KIDDING

OK Im 5 pages back after taking the afternoon to tend to some domestic chores, wait    OMG, seriously your client is in jail for over a year & now, just now you are getting around to asking for a dismissal...wait its a joke right, you so funny Bozo hmmm your client is innocent but you want videos destroyed, why? pause for more laughter interesting when your defense is being called out as bluffing & bloviating, now is when you want the case dismissed -- this is hysterical!    Put up or shut up tool! (dam, my ribs hurt)

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 17, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »

EXAMPLE

You are most likely right. The defense would have had to rent a cop from some other jurisdiction, in my view, or some security company. He probably would not feel he could do that, and keep his job with the OCSO.

I have a hard time picturing Baez being able to deliver that...Macaluso would be the one to argue that, right?

Oh, I need some pepto bismol.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: September 17, 2009, 08:07:52 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 17, 2009, 08:08:13 PM »

Regarding the text I put in red: But I thought  they had evidence that CLEARED KC of having placed the body there! 

Bozo still has a wild hair that he couldnt get Dr Lee or others in there to tamper with the evidence themselves OR maybe even DC was a dolt that couldnt find the remains...hmmm?    What part of Judge Strickland DENYING his motion to allow the defense to trample thru the active crime scene did he not comprehend?    Here we go OJ trial defense strategy redux

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.