April 30, 2024, 12:19:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276436 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 19, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

Pay close attention to what Tracy says starting at 1:48 into the video......She thinks that after the air samples came back, Cindy and George believed Caylee was dead as it took a lot out of them but they'll do anything to stick up for Casey.    (Of course we know that Cindy and George already knew Caylee was dead the day they picked up the car from the tow yard....but now proof was stating it as fact.  IMO)

Tracy also says that nothing scares Casey, she's a tough little hard ass.

Thank you TUPELO.   an angelic monkey

Sheesh! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: September 19, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »

Pay close attention to what Tracy says starting at 1:48 into the video......She thinks that after the air samples came back, Cindy and George believed Caylee was dead as it took a lot out of them but they'll do anything to stick up for Casey.    (Of course we know that Cindy and George already knew Caylee was dead the day they picked up the car from the tow yard....but now proof was stating it as fact.  IMO)

From what I could hear.
Interesting too toward the end Tracy is talking about all the pictures she has taken with her cell phone inside the house. And saying she doesn't want the FBI to have them because "She"(?) doesnt' trust them. And then it sounded like she said she wanted to keep them for herself..... I am wondering, if she wanted them to sell later. It seems she let the LE who must have been taking them to the Airport have the one of Casey looking out her bedroom window, and and couple of others. Couldn't pick up his voice as to who it was. It was pretty hard to listen to, but verying interesting. Thanks again.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 19, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »

I think between and the trial we will see motion after motion after motion.  That is what defense lawyers in murder cases do.  They throw everything up against the way hoping something will stick.  Sometimes something does.  In this case..not so much.  Stan has used every avenue available to him to make sure this is an extremely fair trial for Casey.  He will leave no room for mistrial or anything else.  And that is exactly what we want.  Casey will be found guilty of Caylee's death..but I think no matter where in Florida they move the trial it will be LWOP.  Which suits me fine....

I am really still angry she gets solitary confinement away from the other prisoners.  I really think that is an extra cost to the state and county and not needed.  If Martha Stewart could go to jail and mix with the others as well as have assigned jobs to do..so can Casey.  Her notoriety , nor her crime should stand in the way of her being in the general pop.  Other women there really would not take it upon themselves to harm her..unless her b*tchy side came out towards them, and they might pop her one.  Very few women are ever killed in jail.  We are talking prisoners here..not good girls next door.  And if anyone doubts her ability to blend in..think of how she had everyone fooled until the car was picked up.  She can take care of herself in there..and should be made to do so.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 19, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »

I think between and the trial we will see motion after motion after motion.  That is what defense lawyers in murder cases do.  They throw everything up against the way hoping something will stick.  Sometimes something does.  In this case..not so much.  Stan has used every avenue available to him to make sure this is an extremely fair trial for Casey.  He will leave no room for mistrial or anything else.  And that is exactly what we want.  Casey will be found guilty of Caylee's death..but I think no matter where in Florida they move the trial it will be LWOP.  Which suits me fine....

I am really still angry she gets solitary confinement away from the other prisoners.  I really think that is an extra cost to the state and county and not needed.  If Martha Stewart could go to jail and mix with the others as well as have assigned jobs to do..so can Casey.  Her notoriety , nor her crime should stand in the way of her being in the general pop.  Other women there really would not take it upon themselves to harm her..unless her b*tchy side came out towards them, and they might pop her one.  Very few women are ever killed in jail.  We are talking prisoners here..not good girls next door.  And if anyone doubts her ability to blend in..think of how she had everyone fooled until the car was picked up.  She can take care of herself in there..and should be made to do so.

I'm hoping the fraud trial comes soon, she is sentenced and has to go to prison. I don't think it will be Casey's bitchy side that will get her into trouble....it will be her "I'm better than you" mentality that will get her butt beat!!  Monkey Devil! But I also wonder if they won't keep her in protective custody in prison until she goes to trial for murder.  Can't  have her showing up with black eyes and bruises all over her body.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

From what I could hear.
Interesting too toward the end Tracy is talking about all the pictures she has taken with her cell phone inside the house. And saying she doesn't want the FBI to have them because "She"(?) doesnt' trust them. And then it sounded like she said she wanted to keep them for herself..... I am wondering, if she wanted them to sell later. It seems she let the LE who must have been taking them to the Airport have the one of Casey looking out her bedroom window, and and couple of others. Couldn't pick up his voice as to who it was. It was pretty hard to listen to, but verying interesting. Thanks again.
Whoever Tracy was talking to said that Yuri and John Allen worked for him, is what I think I heard.  Who would that be?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: September 19, 2009, 10:17:18 PM »

From what I could hear.
Whoever Tracy was talking to said that Yuri and John Allen worked for him, is what I think I heard.  Who would that be?

Maybe the Commander Spindy tattled about Yuri to in the Bar-b-que place.   

Seriously, It was probably a Major or Captain in charge of the Ivestigative Services, and I think Allen & Yuri or Sgts.  so maybe it was their Lieutenant.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 19, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

I'm hoping the fraud trial comes soon, she is sentenced and has to go to prison. I don't think it will be Casey's bitchy side that will get her into trouble....it will be her "I'm better than you" mentality that will get her butt beat!!  Monkey Devil! But I also wonder if they won't keep her in protective custody in prison until she goes to trial for murder.  Can't  have her showing up with black eyes and bruises all over her body.

I wouldn't mind one bit if Casey was coming to court with all her teeth knock out, her nose flattened, and bruises and abrasions all over. I would even be able to handle her having to walk bow legged too.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: September 19, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

Slideshow: Accused murderer Casey Anthony and other dangerous women who kill (photos)
Historically, women have been stereotyped as the weaker, gentler sex that propagates and protects life, while maintaining a nurturing, caring instinct.

The recent case of Casey Anthony calls such perceptions into question and shatters the traditional idea of what the female gender is actually capable of.

Casey is accused of killing her adorable two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, and placing her body in garbage bags for disposal. She allegedly left the little girl's remains in a wooded area near her family's home. She told authorities that Caylee's babysitter had kidnapped her, but failed to report the alleged abduction for about a month. She is now awaiting trial for Caylee's murder, and faces the death penalty if convicted.
Slideshow.  http://www.examiner.com/examinerslideshow.html?entryid=584099

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d19-Slideshow-Casey-Anthony-and-other-dangerous-women-who-kill-photos

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 19, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

Am I dreaming or did Tracy and Rob Dick ask for Immunity before talking with LE?
I saw that on another site and assumed it was true, but now I wonder...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 20, 2009, 06:00:15 AM »

Am I dreaming or did Tracy and Rob Dick ask for Immunity before talking with LE?
I saw that on another site and assumed it was true, but now I wonder...

I know Tracy did for certain, dont know about Rob

The person saying Yuri & John works for him might be Commander Matt Irwin - not sure
He met with Cindy, she was expressing her angst including with Yuri Melich (tape released in discovery) - there is a link here:  http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d5-Casey-Anthony-case-Recording-of-Cindy-Anthonys-meeting-with-Commander-Matt-Irwin

It was very difficult to make out everything, I listened twice.  I think Tracy said she didnt trust the Anthonys when asked about pictures, very difficult to make out for sure.  Caught bits and pieces about pics in living room, bedroom, making bracelets, etc.  They discussed that she was always "hidden" in the back of the van & at some point she thought Casey was going to be re-arrested then, couldnt make out when - I'm gonna listen again later today.  Quite a bit she said were things she also said in her interview (released in discovery) & a bit more, including saying Casey was a "little hard ass."

I did hear very clearly this man ask Tracy "So what do you do when you're not sleeping with a babykiller?"    Ya think they have any doubts   

This is going to be out in the Globe this coming week - keep in mind its a tabloid

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 20, 2009, 07:20:00 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 20, 2009, 07:22:01 AM »

OK an addition to above after remembering something:

The interview of Rob Dick that was just released (probably Leonard & Tracy's as well) starts with Commander Matt Irwin identifying himself & that they were in California.   In the youtube above Cmdr Irwin mentioned filling in for Yuri because he broke his leg - given that it seems that this new audio was when they were interviewed in California.

Good morning monkeys!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 20, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »

Hey Cappy.    We will have to get the Globe.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: September 20, 2009, 07:37:46 AM »

Hey Cappy.    We will have to get the Globe.   

Hey you!   Yea, this should be right up there with the inmate saw Casey tied down story - gotta think right off the top how or who would have gotten a hold of a diary of hers

Roll Tide! (they won) now here comes a whammie for ya Wareagle! (they won)   I lubs ya but we'll have an issue during the Iron Bowl 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 20, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/09/19/will-the-judge-spoil-spoliation-motion/

Will the judge spoil spoliation motion?

September 19, 2009

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 21, 2009, 12:50:27 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/09/19/will-the-judge-spoil-spoliation-motion/

September 19, 2009

Good read...some thoughts:

IMHO if this was a remains recovery without a suspect in custody, the scene would be processed, evidence photographed/documented & collected as well as identification made ever as complex as it might be depending on conditions.  At no time ever does any law enforcement agency leave a crime scene as is until a suspect is arrested & their counsel allowed to observe with their own experts  Rolling Eyes.   Additionally, if memory serves, the State did NOT express that they would make those arrangements while the remains were being collected which indeed took 8 days to complete.  I had hoped to have time to look for that motion hearing so I could listen again in its entirety but Im pretty sure that is what was said.   I do remember Judge Strickland saying it was premature.  I do remember the defense was notified as soon as the crime scene was closed & then they declined going.   Hopefully, if I have time tomorrow (appt) I'll get a chance to find the hearing on video.

As far as spoliation, we have gotten a glimpse how intricately everything was marked, photographed, identified & collected with a number of experts in their fields as witnesses to testify as to how the scene was processed (the defense can depose them).  I dont think this one will fly in favor of the defense.   There has been 9 months since the evidence was collected, much discovery given to the defense & they have not cited one specific item that was tampered with, destroyed or contaminated with any levity.   There are NO pictures of CSI or others trampling through a bloody crime scene or not wearing protective gloves or properly collecting blah blah blah OJ trial redux.  This seems to be an attempt to get a dismissal on a technicality rather than merit which to me exhibits an extreme desperation on this defense teams part, in my eyes a practical admission of the guilt of their client.

Dr Henry Lee can pontificate all he wants about being on previous crime scenes as part of a defense team, it doesnt mean it is standard or that there is an obligation to allow it.   Id have to look but is there any case cited that a body/remains were still on site if ever a defense expert was allowed on scene to observe...hmmm   The State should raise at this motion the fact that the defense is relying on an expert (Dr Henry Lee) that was reprimanded by a judge at trial for being proven to have tampered with evidence in another case (Phil Spector) & why would consideration be made to allow the possibility of that occurring again...Id like to see that response HA!

Where do they get off claiming that the State put off identification purposely?  Did they not see the coverage like we did?  They were clearing a wooded area & painstakingly collecting tiny bones that were disarticulated and spread out due to elements.   How many days in were they still recovering tiny bones & teeth?  There is no obligation to make a scientific positive ID by an ME with incomplete collection, testing/examination nor is there a mandatory timeframe a ID notification must be made....am I wrong here, I dont think so.   The fact that there were distinctive items at the scene that could link it to the case giving proper probable cause to serve a search warrant,  doesnt necessarily mean that it was predetermined the remains were scientifically identified & withheld at the time the search warrant was issued & in raising this issue is the defense admitting that those items indeed are linked directly to their client?

O and then there is the issue that Casey was already in custody originally charged with child neglect, etc but then later indicted on felony murder (DP qualified) due to the decomposition, chloroform in the trunk of her car & other evidence presented at Grand Jury PRIOR to the remains being recovered that the defense is NOT addressing in this onslot of "motions of deseparation" nor has there been even a remotely plausible reason why their client did not report Caylee "missing" nor was going to - her twisted mother finally had to after smelling death in her daughter's car that she dumped & made no attempt to find its location after it was towed.   Here is a dose of logic:  all Casey had to do was walk into Amscot and ask what happened to her car, obviously since her pings show her with the car up to 6/27 and Tony picked her up there with groceries in hand she knew SHE left the car there AND she had made excuses to Amy (maybe others) that the car smelled prior to the tow & prior to her arrest.

OK that went long enough...Ill end it there for now 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 21, 2009, 07:24:49 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 21, 2009, 07:58:19 AM »

September 19, 2009

Thanks Tupelo.I'm fixing to read this.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 21, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »

September 19, 2009

Good Morning Monks!!!  thanks tupelo. I agree that these motion are gonna test Judge Strickland!! IMO this is just the start!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 21, 2009, 08:32:33 AM »

Good Morning trim!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.