June 01, 2024, 06:56:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 279697 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1780 on: September 29, 2009, 06:34:02 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 

Sooooooooooo CinCin wants to look for a live Caylee as recently as two months ago.....sounds like someone is lining up her very own insanity defense!     Monkey Devil!
That crossed my mind, because if Cindy would be diagnosed with somekind of mental impairment, and is insane, I don't think she would have to testify, at least I would think not  This is probably some sick plan.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: September 29, 2009, 06:36:38 PM »

Then again, (thinking out loud), if this guy Thompson is on the prosecution's witness list, do you think they have proof to show that he did in fact see KC and Caylee that day... like store video or something?
Well I hope because I'm having trouble believing him 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: September 29, 2009, 06:39:27 PM »

Brad Conway said he will release 1,000 pages of his own documents that raise "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.   WTF, why, what in the world does he have to do with Casey and her case, he represents Cindy and George, not Casey, he has no business doing this, imo. Though I will be interested in seeing what he has 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: September 29, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »

The three pieces of duct tape measured

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

I just went and cut masking tape in those dimensions and even the smallest piece covered my nose and mouth and the largest piece wrapped around past my ears..so they had to almost go all the way around Caylee's head....

Using 3 pieces was insurance that Caylee couldn't breath IMO
Thanks for doing that experiment,  Just awful, yes the tape would have had to go almost around her head.

That tape has always bothered me so much.....I wanted to think she died peacefully, while sleeping, after being drugged...not that that is a good thing....but the mental picture of her struggling for breathe makes me crazy.

I can't understand how Cindy and George can read all this and so lightly dismiss it. All they care about is making the next buck. Even KC isn't a top priority. Their little granddaughter died so violently at the hands of their own daughter and all we see is that she is investigating anyone who came in contact with KC to divert attention. Cindy's prime concern will be doing TV shows and writing her book.

KC had absolutely no concern for her friends or family, using each one for what they were worth and tossing them aside when they no longer useful. Her mother is doing the same damn thing, it's shocking and nauseating.
      you are so right-its easy to see why KC turned out the way she did-the apple does not fall far from the tree--one evil family
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: September 29, 2009, 06:44:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys

The guy at the computer store said little Caylee had to open the door herself
I thought Wal-Marts have automatic doors
I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs

I have been thinking this about this too. There are a few older Walmart Stores that have outer doors you have to open yourself. The Walmart store in Casslebery is a SuperStore. And unless it has just been opened I don't believe this one is an older one. I checked on their website. Soooo......I am thinking this might be bogus. We know from past docs Target is the place to shop for Casey. I am going to put this report on the back burner for now.

I have really had a bad reaction to these docs. I hope no one says the words "denial" and Anthonys in the same sentence. I am afraid I may go postal again after reading these docs today and may get banned for good. I would really like to be a Scared Monkey for a long time.  So I am trying really hard to hold it in the middle of the road. JMO

I’m at a loss for words by this document dump. Going back to the beginning of this case I was drawn into it by the fact a child’s mother could actually drive around in her car while her child decomposed in the trunk!!  When the family started spinning their web of lies I was appalled and upset day after day. I finally took a break and then came back and it seems like I’m right back where I was. These people defy understanding and all I have for them is hatred. Nothing they do surprises me anymore. They also seem to have attracted an attorney that is just like them and it appears he will release his own documents to fuel the fire yet again. As if we haven’t waded thru enough BS already.

The whole Anthony family starring Casey belongs in a new chapter of Scott Peck's book, The People of the Lie.  That book has the only explanation for people such as the Anthonys………..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: September 29, 2009, 06:45:03 PM »

Brad Conway said he will release 1,000 pages of his own documents that raise "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.   WTF, why, what in the world does he have to do with Casey and her case, he represents Cindy and George, not Casey, he has no business doing this, imo. Though I will be interested in seeing what he has 

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: September 29, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs

I have been thinking this about this too. There are a few older Walmart Stores that have outer doors you have to open yourself. The Walmart store in Casslebery is a SuperStore. And unless it has just been opened I don't believe this one is an older one. I checked on their website. Soooo......I am thinking this might be bogus. We know from past docs Target is the place to shop for Casey. I am going to put this report on the back burner for now.

I have really had a bad reaction to these docs. I hope no one says the words "denial" and Anthonys in the same sentence. I am afraid I may go postal again after reading these docs today and may get banned for good. I would really like to be a Scared Monkey for a long time.  So I am trying really hard to hold it in the middle of the road. JMO

Fanny, as I said earlier, we too have an older Wal Mart and one door is automatic and the other is manual.....I was just there today and the automatic door was stuck..that's the only reason I could say this for certain.  the new Super Wally World opens in the next week or so
LOL....You mean you don't want anyone to say they are in denial!   Monkey Devil!  If sin-sin was actually wanting someone to look for a live Caylee 2 months ago...then she is certifiably NUTZ!!      I know how you feel, I actually made myself ill this after noon testing the darn tape!!

I appreciate you putting yourself through the duct tape test. I feel your pain.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: September 29, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!
I really think she has come unglued...
  George should use some of that duct tape and wrap it around Sin Sin head to plug up the holes
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: September 29, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »

I think he ought to roll on away, but I imagine Spindy is cracking the whip on him. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: September 29, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

I wonder if it is bogus, Fanny.  Is there a smart Monkey here who is an expert on the cell pings?  I am wondering if the pings for that day (the 16th, right?) would even allow for his account to be true?

KCJackie did the cell pings.....in fact some other sites even picked them up and used them...she is terrific.....me, I can't tell a ping from a pong.....I'll bet they are posted  here on SM someplace.

LOL.  I hear ya! I go loopy just trying to figure the ping stuff out.  I will see if my feeble brain can make use of the hard work already done.... Thank you!

Good Luck....when Jackie comes on I'll bet she can tell up in a flash!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: September 29, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

Me too.

Especially he only came into the case after the fact, as he wasn't even their attorney until Caylee's remains were found.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: September 29, 2009, 06:52:35 PM »

Casey Anthony: Maitland man says Casey Anthony was ignoring Caylee shortly before child disappeared
posted by halboedeker on Sep 29, 2009 5:22:44 PM
<snipped>
An FBI analyst described the photograph of the stain, and WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing called it "a haunting reminder that investigators believe Caylee's body may have been kept there for days."

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer asked: "Why is a child's body going to be in the trunk of that car, dead or alive? It's significant that the child's body was in the trunk of that car."

But Kealing added that an FBI photographic supervisor said "it is too speculative" to draw conclusions about what the stain might be and that the photographic department does "not report conclusions about what may or may not have left any marks or impressions."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-maitland-man-says-casey-was-ignoring-caylee.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: September 29, 2009, 06:52:50 PM »

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!
I really think she has come unglued...
  George should use some of that duct tape and wrap it around Sin Sin head to plug up the holes

Georgie doesn't have the ballz to do it, and besides, he's on the gravy train right now. LIfe is good. JMO 

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: September 29, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »

so will I --maybe SIN SIN will be there-wearing who ever ashes she has around her neck maybe she burned all the bears that didnt sell-and those are the ashes--
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: September 29, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »

Well this will be interesting......sounds like defense is getting skeered. Betcha, though I can't prove it, these are really BOZO's documents that he hasn't turned over to the Prosecution.  Sneaky little grinning worm

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: September 29, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/092909_Casey_Anthony_discovery

UPDATED: New discovery in Casey Anthony case
Updated: Tuesday, 29 Sep 2009, 6:24 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 29 Sep 2009, 9:37 AM EDT
<snipped>
The discovery information includes forensic reports from the FBI lab in Quantico Virginia. That’s the same lab that confirmed the identity of her daughter Caylee's remains.

In an e-mail written by FBI Intelligance Analyst Karen B. Cowan to FBI Agent Erin O. Martin, Cowan says, “A very interesting photo exists of the trunk liner, which you have, which highlights the very large stain. If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline of silhouette of a child in the fetal position. You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly.”

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: September 29, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Fanny, as I said earlier, we too have an older Wal Mart and one door is automatic and the other is manual.....I was just there today and the automatic door was stuck..that's the only reason I could say this for certain.  the new Super Wally World opens in the next week or so
LOL....You mean you don't want anyone to say they are in denial!   Monkey Devil!  If sin-sin was actually wanting someone to look for a live Caylee 2 months ago...then she is certifiably NUTZ!!      I know how you feel, I actually made myself ill this after noon testing the darn tape!!

I appreciate you putting yourself through the duct tape test. I feel your pain.    an angelic monkey

I used masking tape not duct tape.....using duct tape would have been crazy even for me Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1797 on: September 29, 2009, 06:57:39 PM »

Well, with my very rudimentary ping reading skills, it looks to me like the Casselberry Wal-Mart is outside of the ping area for KC that day.  Hopefully KCJackie will come and give us an experts opinion.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: September 29, 2009, 06:58:09 PM »

I just posted links to the docs dumped today on the Documents thread for anyone that missed them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.60 

page 4 & 5

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: September 29, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »

Someone I love dearly posted this. Does this remind anyone of the evil we are seeing today?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.