April 19, 2024, 03:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 403771 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 06, 2009, 01:35:57 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 04:10:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 06:51:36 PM »

Thanks Texasmom 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 06:52:47 PM »

You're welcome San!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »

You're welcome San!   

That was perfect to end with Natalee's picture.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »

You're welcome San!   

That was perfect to end with Natalee's picture.

I was afraid I wasn't going to get it in, but I made it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 07:35:03 PM »

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey  San & TM moved us to a new thread. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 07:39:31 PM »

Nice Clean Thread..Thanks TM and San! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »

Hi Hotping and 2NJ!   

San did most of the work!    

She got 'er done, I saw she was closing it out so I was just trying like crazy to get one more picture of Natalee in before she locked..and it worked out perfectly! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 10:08:03 PM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63681.php

Google translation:

Minor missing

October 12, 2009, 13:53 (GMT -04:00)

Picture from 24ora
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12753/5/

ORANGE CITY - The 15-year Miraida 'Mimi' Morena van den Berg from Dakota is missing since Friday. The girl was Friday, according to her mother without permission, left his home in the evening with a bus tour to go. After she did not come home.

After the mother of the missing girl on Saturday did return, she went along with a friend of her daughter. Miraida would be in the company of this friend have been on the night she disappeared. This friend, however, denied Miraida the night before to have seen. On Saturday, both Miraida identified as her friend as she walked to the The Seaport Cinemas. The girls had discovered that she had chosen and the heels. The mother of the missing girl immediately went to the cinema when she heard that her daughter was reported there. Spot was her daughter, disappeared. On Sunday, after pressure from the mother of Miraida, known to the police that her friend is Miraida had hidden in her home. Even she admitted on Saturday with her to the movies to have been.

Miraida has long dark brown hair, slightly tinted, brown eyes and is about 1.60 meters. "Miraida has never been done before," said the mother of the missing girl. The mother, the girlfriend where she remained "have a bad influence on her.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 10:11:44 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63684.php

Google translation:

Elderly killed in home

October 12, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

The lifeless body of Dorothy Adelle Hassell is brought to the ambulance.

ORANGE CITY - The 73-year-old Dorothy Adelle Hassell was last Saturday, about seven hours at night, found dead in her home to Savaneta. The lone elderly was in the living room with various injuries. It is said that her grandson discovered the body. The murder of elderly woman has significant unsettled, especially among the locals.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) will be given the battered state of the victim was found of a violent crime, but will, as long as no arrests have been made, yet speak of murder or manslaughter. Prosecutor says that no suspects. Soon section performed on the body of Hassell. The research is conducted by a combined team of police detectives, police and technical supervisors, under the coordination of the Office in San Nicolas. Anyone who thinks anything to have seen or heard near the house, between four hours last Saturday afternoon and seven hours at night, is asked to contact the detective of San Nicolas at 584-5000, or message to leave on the tiplijn, 11,141.

Shock
Savaneta is a neighborhood where almost everyone knows each other and Dorothy "Dotty" Hassell was no stranger. So she bought her tickets in the lottery regularly shop a little further next supermarket Kong Fui and was active in the church of Sagrado Curazon. Recently departed her house the procession to the fiftieth anniversary of the church to celebrate. The neighborhood is shocked at her death, especially because of Hassell's house right opposite the residence of Governor Fredis Refunjol secure state. Residents wonder: "How can it be that the guard of the house of the governor had not noticed. He could still hear her screaming. "Soundings of the Office of the Governor shows that only the guard realized that something was going on across the main road when police and ambulance had arrived. It was in the neighborhood knows that Hassell, like many of the elderly in Savaneta days and the rest of the island, lived alone at home. "I recently asked her why she was not that big house to a smaller place, or Maristella" said Ana Maria Rasmijn (60). "But she said she nou once accustomed to that house."

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »

Janet,
I missed replying on the last thread.....
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!
I look forward to seeing all the hard work you and your DIL have done in the name of Justice for Natalee....
Your work is appreciated....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »

Posted by TxMom
Today at 05:16:14 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't believe that Joran's statements to Patrick rule out any means of disposal.

As in any confession, the WHOLE truth was not told. 

I have no idea what Peter DeVries has shared with Beth other than what has been made public, and until Beth gives an indication that she doesn't believe Patrick and Peter were sincere in their efforts; I believe they were.  Think about it, Peter DeVries has been a well respected Investigative Crime Reporter for over thirty years.  The perpetrators of the crimes against Natalee may have clout in (corrupt as HELL) Aruba, but I don't believe there is ANYTHING that would have convinced Peter DeVries to lower himself to the level of conspiring with them and the Aruban authorities to deceive Natalee's family; and/or prevent Justice for Natalee from being served.

Just my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree TM.

Think about it!
 In September of 2008, Beth accompanied Peter R. DeVries to accept the Internation Emmy.
At that time, we know that Beth had been told of the Persistence discovery of the cage/trap by Kermit and
the Freebirds.  Beth is not a dumb woman and neither is John Q. Kelley a dumb man .
Logic dictates that if Beth had thought that Peter was in cahoots with the Arubans, she would not have been
so gracious as to attend the awards ceremony with him and rejoice in his victory.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »

MHOO...
I posed a question in the last thread:
What changed kyle's efforts for Justice for Natalee to pursuing his own personal gain?
kyle was all bent out of shape that the arubans were able to dive and take complete control of the cage contents on Jan 7th. then he was trying to sell the ROV video/images to producers week of 14 Feb...

to me, whether or not Peter dv was part of a cover up or not is secondary to what drove kyle to change his direction....Maybe peter was duped? Maybe not? Doesn't seem to me that it has to do with kyle making a 180 degree turn on the publicized objective of the persistence, which was finding Natalee....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 12:26:27 AM »

A little off the current theme -- but not really............
Has anyone ever considered that "Daury" could be Deputy Police Chief "Dolf Richardson"??? If he was an old family friend..... the name may have come from Joran as a child mispronouncing it. Just a thought.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 12:43:12 AM »

Has anyone ever considered that "Daury" could be Deputy Police Chief "Dolf Richardson"??? If he was an old family friend..... the name may have come from Joran as a child mispronouncing it. Just a thought.
I could believe dolf being daury.....dolf has stayed well below the radar since the beginning, but we see from time to time that he has been integral to the investigation from the start. Even during the persistence, most thought of mos as the bad guy, but dolf was right in the middle of it....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 12:46:06 AM »

I could believe dolf being daury.....dolf has stayed well below the radar since the beginning, but we see from time to time that he has been integral to the investigation from the start. Even during the persistence, most thought of mos as the bad guy, but dolf was right in the middle of it....
Even during the persistence, most thought of mos as the bad guy, but dolf was right in the middle of it.
Bad guy as to OM/ALE.......
We know of other bad guys....john s., louis, tim t., kyle....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »

We know that Van Der Stratton was Paulus' buddy --- was Richardson too?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 12:57:56 AM »

I don't have the post handy (I never do...I'm not handy)...
But I believe greta asked jossy if paulass was friends with the higher ups in ALE....and of course he was...
I think there was even a direct quote from paulass stating same in another interview....he worked with them all on a daily basis....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 01:02:03 AM »

I don't have the post handy (I never do...I'm not handy)...
But I believe greta asked jossy if paulass was friends with the higher ups in ALE....and of course he was...
I think there was even a direct quote from paulass stating same in another interview....he worked with them all on a daily basis....

Another guess on my part...but I think I heard early on, jan vds stated frustration because his hands were tied by others behind the scene...implying that others botched his investigation early on...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 01:08:54 AM »

Posted by TxMom
Today at 05:16:14 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't believe that Joran's statements to Patrick rule out any means of disposal.

As in any confession, the WHOLE truth was not told. 

I have no idea what Peter DeVries has shared with Beth other than what has been made public, and until Beth gives an indication that she doesn't believe Patrick and Peter were sincere in their efforts; I believe they were.  Think about it, Peter DeVries has been a well respected Investigative Crime Reporter for over thirty years.  The perpetrators of the crimes against Natalee may have clout in (corrupt as HELL) Aruba, but I don't believe there is ANYTHING that would have convinced Peter DeVries to lower himself to the level of conspiring with them and the Aruban authorities to deceive Natalee's family; and/or prevent Justice for Natalee from being served.

Just my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree TM.

Think about it!
 In September of 2008, Beth accompanied Peter R. DeVries to accept the Internation Emmy.
At that time, we know that Beth had been told of the Persistence discovery of the cage/trap by Kermit and
the Freebirds.  Beth is not a dumb woman and neither is John Q. Kelley a dumb man .
Logic dictates that if Beth had thought that Peter was in cahoots with the Arubans, she would not have been so gracious as to attend the awards ceremony with him and rejoice in his victory.

I agree.  The same event had crossed my mind too Magnolia, I just didn't take the time to figure out the timing of it.  In the following article that Klaas posted there is more about the dates.

HT Klaasend

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/nieuws-wintemmy.html

http://www.iemmys.tv/news_item.aspx?id=66

snip:

Dutch crime reporter, Peter R. de Vries’ undercover camera report on the Natalee Holloway case, produced by SBS Broadcasting B.V/Endemol Entertainment won the Current Affairs category. De Vries investigated the disappearance and possible murder of a young American in Aruba.

The International Emmys were presented to the winners by Bruce L. Paisner, President & CEO of The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in New York City on September 22, 2008.

snip

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.