June 01, 2024, 07:24:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408725 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1340 on: October 27, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »

No!  When all is said and done ... I do not believe that Beth Holloway will be appeased by Aruban's ATTEMPT to bring the case to a close.  Aruba will learn soon enough the ATTEMPT failed and ...Beth will not abandon her 40 year quest for the truth encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

I concede that the only truth in the entire Range Rover recording ... the only truth which implied that her daughter is deceased ... has given Beth a certain peace of mind.  However ... I also give Beth credit that she recognizes that something is not right with the Range Rover recording  considering only Joran was implicated ... implicated in a misdemeanor felony.

I suspect that there is no way that Beth Holloway will embrace Rudy Croes' contention that Jan vander Straaten was the only official within the investigation responsible for justice not prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

Link, please.

No links.  In my own opinion.

Janet

Thank you.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: October 27, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »

I have always had faith in Art Wood's knowledge of this tragedy, and his grasp of human nature.

If Aruba does the right thing here - vd Straten could bring this all tumbling down.

There is a certainty I believe that he will not take the fall for this alone....

ART WOOD: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

WOW!  Please let this materialize into justice for Natalee.  I can't help but get my hopes up yet again.  I swear everytime that I won't let myself go there again, but I just can't help it.

Howdy good monkeys.  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: October 27, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »

I have always had faith in Art Wood's knowledge of this tragedy, and his grasp of human nature.

If Aruba does the right thing here - vd Straten could bring this all tumbling down.

There is a certainty I believe that he will not take the fall for this alone....

ART WOOD: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

WOW!  Please let this materialize into justice for Natalee.  I can't help but get my hopes up yet again.  I swear everytime that I won't let myself go there again, but I just can't help it.

Howdy good monkeys.  

Hi snoopy good to see you.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: October 27, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »

Howdy good monkeys.  

Hi Snoopy!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: October 27, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »

My position has not wavered.  Any appearance of justice for Natalee Holloway coming out of Aruban is completely self-serving in regards to appeasing the family and making the case go away.

I suspect that "throwing Jan van Straaten under the bus" is a well thought out Aruban plan to bring closure to the Natalee Holloway case.  A retired Jan van Straaten has been provided incentives to cooperate.  In other words ... Jan van Straaten has agreed to be the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation … the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation whose actions prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... the official sacrificial lamb within the investigation who has been assured there will be no accountability other than maybe a slap on the wrist.  Something akin to Joran van der Sloot in the Range Rover confession.

Think about it.  Without Jan van Straaten’s cooperation there would be a domino affect that would be very far reaching in regards to the implication of ALL those at various levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were/are involved in the cover up agenda that has denied Natalee Holloway justice.  Without compensation … Jan van Straaten is not about to take the fall alone for corrupting the Natalee Holloway investigation.

The Aruban plan has been well thought out.

Along with Range Rover confession that implies that Joran van der Sloot witnessed the demise of Natalee Holloway … to make this case go away the Aruban “powers that be” will again attempt to appease the family of Natalee Holloway by conceding to a "botched" investigation caused by ONE of her own ... a "botched" investigation that unfortunately cannot be reinvestigated as the hands of time cannot be turned back 4 1/2 years.

Case Closed!

IMO 

Janet

Is it a unreported conflict of interest within an Aruban investigation by an investigators considered a felony under Dutch law or ... is it considered an internal issue?

In other words ... is the investigation against Jan vander Straaten by Rudy Croes a criminal investigation or an internal investigation?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: October 27, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »

Good to see you too San.  Well as much as this absolutely pains me to say this...good luck to .................................................oh well heck good luck to the Yankees. Cough Cough oh man I actually said that. ha ha ha ha lol.

Go Cards..oh wait we stunk it up as my Rams and as My beloved Mizzou did. lol
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1346 on: October 27, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »

Good to see you too San.  Well as much as this absolutely pains me to say this...good luck to .................................................oh well heck good luck to the Yankees. Cough Cough oh man I actually said that. ha ha ha ha lol.

Don't let me write your name down, Snoopy!    Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: October 27, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: October 27, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »

Don't you start with me now.  I ain't skeeered. lol 

Texasmom after the pounding ya'll gave us last week you just behave your bad self.

Justice is coming. 

Oh my hubby is in soooo much trouble he just said "honey we can go to a place called Divi Aruba for our anniversary for next to nothing".  I said the heck we are buckwheat you get some money outta your man car stash thing cause you're takin me somewhere nice. lol  idiot.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: October 27, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »

Rudy Croes must have realized when he launch this investigation into the conflict of interest encompassing the relationship between Jan vander Straaten and Paulus van der Sloot that the domino effect if vander Stratten began implicating others involved in the coverup could reach right up and touch him.

This is why I believe that the investigation is a collaborated plan that will implicate only Jan van der Straaten.  I suspect he alone will take the fall and concede a "incompetent" investigation based on bad judgement in regards to a conflict of interest.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: October 27, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »

t was The NETHERLANDS' DEMAND of an investigation -- Rudy Croes was only playing "Lip Service". Rudy Croes is only putting on a sham "investigation" to appease Holland.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: October 27, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

Don't you start with me now.  I ain't skeeered. lol 

Texasmom after the pounding ya'll gave us last week you just behave your bad self.

Justice is coming. 

Oh my hubby is in soooo much trouble he just said "honey we can go to a place called Divi Aruba for our anniversary for next to nothing".  I said the heck we are buckwheat you get some money outta your man car stash thing cause you're takin me somewhere nice. lol  idiot.

Way to go Snoopy!    

No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: October 27, 2009, 11:10:22 PM »

Rudy Croes must have realized when he launch this investigation into the conflict of interest encompassing the relationship between Jan vander Straaten and Paulus van der Sloot that the domino effect if vander Stratten began implicating others involved in the coverup could reach right up and touch him.

This is why I believe that the investigation is a collaborated plan that will implicate only Jan van der Straaten.  I suspect he alone will take the fall and concede a "incompetent" investigation based on bad judgement in regards to a conflict of interest.

Janet

So, when Rudy reported to the world that there was blood in the car,, it will all end up being Jan Van der Straaten's fault?  Rudy, the Minister of Justice didn't mispeak?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: October 27, 2009, 11:13:24 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: October 27, 2009, 11:36:23 PM »

Janet

So, when Rudy reported to the world that there was blood in the car,, it will all end up being Jan Van der Straaten's fault?  Rudy, the Minister of Justice didn't mispeak?   

2NJ

This is the reason that I believe that Rudy Croes is confidence that Jan vander Straaten will not be implicating him or any others involved in the cover up agenda.

Aruba wants closure ... they do not want the house of cards to collapse.  This implies the Aruban plan is that Jan vander Straaten will willingly take the fall for preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Hey ... another example.  The "confession" of June 10, 2005 implies that Rudy Croes was also a participant in the cover up.

Janet

+++++

Fox News

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Fox News

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

Crime/Punishment

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Fox News

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: October 28, 2009, 12:03:43 AM »

Only one mention of Natalee in tomorrow's Awe Mainta.  I think it's basically in the same context as the article I posted last night.  Nothing about the results of the investigation mentioned.

10/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

http://awemainta.com/home/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: October 28, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: October 28, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »

Janet

Nah!!

I think we are all forgetting the accusations of corruption thrown Rudy's way by ole Oduber himself! 

I think it started as a finger pointing game (beginning of the domino effect)

Oduber --------------> Rudy
Rudy ----------------> vd Straten
vd Straten ----------> Investigators

I think that JQK was correct, and ego's were at play.

I think Rudy didn't use his grey matter, and failed to think through the consequences of his finger pointing in his effort to remove himself from the spotlight.

I think............I HOPE............what we are now seeing is just the next step in the Domino effect, and I HOPE the fingers will continue to get pointed, and that all will come out.

If Aruba does this right, the whole mess could be laid out for the world to see.

I'm keeping my HOPES up that the new PM and the new Minister of Justice (they take office on Saturday) will follow this through to the end!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: October 28, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »

Speaking of Saturday......

I wonder if Pieterzs is waiting until MEP is officially out of office before he reveals his findings on vd Straten?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: October 28, 2009, 10:42:15 AM »

Good morning.   

TM quoted from the van der Straten thread Blonde started the other day.  Jen, your posts this morning made me recall this post:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3028.msg547655#msg547655

i would like to ask people to stop speculating my uncle's involvement. I find it awful to read how people disregard him. If you have any questions regarding him, please PM me, private.

Thank you.

Marieke

marieke
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  November 18, 2008, 11:17:59 AM
Last Active:  December 05, 2008, 02:59:44 PM

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.