June 01, 2024, 07:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408724 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: October 28, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »

I am afraid....very afraid, to trust Mos, because I trusted him when he first came on the scene.

I will never forget how my heart sank when he said that the case could not be solved because
of the family, the media and the DEA agent.

All of what Jen has said makes sense to me and I would so love for it to be true.

For what it's worth....Renfro has been saying that Pieterz(sp) was abroad so the answers to the investigation
would not come soon;  then somebody else that is in Aruba said that he has returned to Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: October 28, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »

I am afraid....very afraid, to trust Mos, because I trusted him when he first came on the scene.

I will never forget how my heart sank when he said that the case could not be solved because
of the family, the media and the DEA agent.

All of what Jen has said makes sense to me and I would so love for it to be true.

For what it's worth....Renfro has been saying that Pieterz(sp) was abroad so the answers to the investigation
would not come soon;  then somebody else that is in Aruba said that he has returned to Aruba.
I am VERY afraid too ----- but the way I look at it, this is our absolute LAST chance for Aruba to do the right thing. I hope the family and our FBI feel the same.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 28, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »

Magnolia - I don't blame you for those feelings.  Not one little bit.

He has DEFINITELY come across as a ............well, you know.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1383 on: October 28, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64362.php

Google translation:

Aruba is again looking for oil

October 28, 2009, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - There has been some time interest in drilling for oil in the waters around Aruba. Compania di Arubano Petroleo (CAP) has been for several months in discussions with a European oil company to test drilling east and north of the island.

"We are now in a very preliminary stage," said Armando curette, director of the Compania di Arubano Petroleo (CAP), also deputy director at DOW. The state as the exclusive rights holder may only detect oil and win and retain the exclusive right to negotiate with others about this. Namely for oil is too expensive to Aruba alone. While there is currently talk of oil, is also considered one other mineral: gas. Recently, the Spanish Repsol and Italian ENI less than 100 kilometer away a large gas field found in the Golfo de la Vela behind the peninsula of Paraguana. In the Gulf of Venezuela is a large amount of gas found. "This indicates that in this region therefore be possible," said curette.

During the last election campaign was the presence of gas under the seabed Aruban also a discussion point. Curette, the possibility of a gas bubble in our waters weldegelijk in his mind. Indeed, from the drilling in 1989 and 1990 showed that the soil type around the island more suitable for the extraction of gas than oil. However, the priority is the extraction of black gold. "These companies always first drilling for oil because the demand for them is greatest. This is no different when we are holding talks with it. "Curette currently says no to draw level when these talks will be finalized and will be really bored. He also wants to keep expectations muted. "Within a small area, the geology is very different. You will very quickly end up in an area with other rocks, temperature and breaks in the landscape. What 100 or even 10 kilometer removed from us can be very different. "

Dry holes
CAP has, since its reestablishment as a State in 2006, where companies tried to get close to the island to drill. "The oil companies run by at least open the door flat," said curette. This is due to the fact that this type of drilling is very expensive and, despite advanced technology, still an issue of gambling is. In addition, a series of previous drilling in Aruba turned to nothing. "In 1989 and 1990 three companies have been drilling south and west of the island. But that proved so called "dry holes" to be. Then there was a question of experience offered here for a chance to drill. Now it's more a matter of self-access business. "

Oil giant Chevron recently drilled just north of the Aruban sea. Director curette: "Also there was not enough oil to sit for commercial exploitation. But after the discoveries in Zulia and Paraguana let them know what might still be found there. That is good news, but also a nonsense story of Chevron. You see, the competition between oil companies is tough. Chevron may have lost much money with drilling and wants to see the same competitors they do. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: October 28, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

John Q. Kelly has flown down to meet with Mos on several occasions since November 07.
Maybe Mos and Kelly and Beth and Dave are in cahoots.  Wouldn't that be great!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: October 28, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »

John Q. Kelly has flown down to meet with Mos on several occasions since November 07.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: October 28, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13238/5/

Papiamentu translation:

visit of secretaria of estado bijleveld at aruba dianan 30 y 31 of oktober

wednesday, 28 october 2009 - 10:48

secretaria of estado ank bijleveld of asuntonan interior y relacionnan of kingdom, will is dianan 30 y 31 of oktober at aruba. the will is present during the ceremonia of huramentacion of the gobierno new diabierna night, day 30 of oktober. click read more for more info...

on diabierna afternoon, the will cuminza cu his visit close governor refunjol. after the will haci one visit at the steunpunt aruba of guarda costa for antiyas y aruba y also at marinierskazerne at savaneta. saturday morning the will take away conversacionnan of introduccion cu the minister chairman electo mike eman, cu minister of husticia, sr. arthur dowers y cu minister of finanzas mike de meza. come across

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: October 28, 2009, 03:39:10 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

secretaria of estado ank bijleveld of asuntonan interior y relacionnan of kingdom, will is dianan 30 y 31 of oktober at aruba. the will is present during the ceremonia of huramentacion of the gobierno new diabierna night, day 30 of oktober. click read more for more info...

on diabierna afternoon, the will cuminza cu his visit close governor refunjol. after the will haci one visit at the steunpunt aruba of guarda costa for antiyas y aruba y also at marinierskazerne at savaneta. saturday morning the will take away conversacionnan of introduccion cu the minister chairman electo mike eman, cu minister of husticia, sr. arthur dowers y cu minister of finanzas mike de meza. come across

Any bets this Secretary - the one who pushed Rudy for this investigation - will also meet with Pieterzs on Saturday? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: October 28, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: October 28, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »

I don't recall seeing that! That WOULD be great! Do you have any links or recall particular instances?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: October 28, 2009, 03:44:08 PM »

What am I not getting?

Why is Hans Mo being protrayed as the good guy and ... is being distanced from his participation ... according to Kyle Kingman ... in the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal encompassing the trap/cage and its contents?  Richardson and Mos are thisclose in the Persistence deception.

Janet

+++++++

DECEMBER 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

JANUARY 8, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: October 28, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Any bets this Secretary - the one who pushed Rudy for this investigation - will also meet with Pieterzs on Saturday? 

You betcha!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: October 28, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »

What am I not getting?

Why is Hans Mo being protrayed as the good guy and ... is being distanced from his participation ... according to Kyle Kingman ... in the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal encompassing the trap/cage and its contents?  Richardson and Mos are thisclose in the Persistence deception.

Janet

+++++++

DECEMBER 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

JANUARY 8, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

We can hope that Hans Mos was simply giving certain individuals ENOUGH ROPE!   

Hope is a great thing!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: October 28, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »

GRETA: "Mos is a liar"

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: October 28, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »

What am I not getting?

Janet

+++++++

DECEMBER 30, 2007

JANUARY 8, 2008

We can hope that Hans Mos was simply giving certain individuals ENOUGH ROPE!   

Hope is a great thing!   

Precisely!  That is exactly my hope.

Richardson has been invovled since the very beginning - Mos has not.  As in my earlier post:

There only needed to be TWO original people still involved for the cover up to continue:

Dolph Richardson
Rick Smid

Think about the differences, in Kyle's own words, about what Mos said versus what Richardson said was recovered.

And it was RICHARDSON who personally took posession of all that was recovered - and kept it for 2 weeks before sending it to the FBI.

Mos wasn't even present for jan 7 dive.

Not saying any of this is a positive conclusion for anything - just showing how looking with a different perspective could shed new light......

Who knows - my gut may be WAY off base here - but I'm holding onto that hope!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: October 28, 2009, 03:56:23 PM »

GRETA: "Mos is a liar"

Hiya honey!

Did she preface that with "I'm inclined to believe...." 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: October 28, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »

I don't recall seeing that! That WOULD be great! Do you have any links or recall particular instances?

Wreck, you know I never have things at my fingertips, but will go and look.  One that comes to mind
was right after Greta's intervivew with Joran about selling Natalee to Venezulea.
Then when that Steve Cohen e-mailed Red, JQK was in Aruba meeting with Mos then.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: October 28, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: ... And the Kalpoe brothers are free. Satish and Deepak Kalpoe walked out of jail on Saturday. John Q. Kelly, the lawyer for Natalee's parents, spent the weekend with the Holloways in Aruba and met with the prosecutor, Hans Mos. Will there be an appeal? What's going to happen next? What do the Holloways think about all of this? All these questions for John Q. Kelly, who joins us in New York ....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-12-05-aruba-missing-teen_N.htm

On Friday, a judge ruled the evidence wasn't strong enough to keep holding them. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: October 28, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »

Precisely!  That is exactly my hope.

Richardson has been invovled since the very beginning - Mos has not.  As in my earlier post:

There only needed to be TWO original people still involved for the cover up to continue:

Dolph Richardson
Rick Smid

Think about the differences, in Kyle's own words, about what Mos said versus what Richardson said was recovered.

And it was RICHARDSON who personally took posession of all that was recovered - and kept it for 2 weeks before sending it to the FBI.

Mos wasn't even present for jan 7 dive.

Not saying any of this is a positive conclusion for anything - just showing how looking with a different perspective could shed new light......

Who knows - my gut may be WAY off base here - but I'm holding onto that hope!

JANUARY 7, 2008

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 28, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »

Right janet - Mos confirmed to Kyle after the fact what someone else had relayed to him had been recovered - most likely Richardson.

There were only 3 people present on that Aruban dive boat on Jan 7th, and none of them was Hans Mos, according to Kyle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.