June 14, 2024, 05:06:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409733 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1620 on: November 02, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: November 02, 2009, 02:12:36 PM »

INTERNAL INVESTIGATION - THE FIRST TEN DAYS:  ONLY JAN VANDER STRAATEN?

1.  DOLPHI RICHARDS

Considering Dolphi Richardson was one with Jan vander Straaten in pulling the strings in the so-called investigation ... why is he getting a pass in regards to the first ten days and ... flash forward 2 1/2 years ... why was he sooo involved in the events encompassing the trap/cage in the Persistence undertaking?

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be..

2. KARIN JANSSEN

Considering Karin Janssen had to authority to request search warrants and detentions (Security Guards) ... why is she being given a pass in regards to the first ten days

Associated Press - June 6, 2005

Two security guards from a hotel near where Holloway was staying were arrested Sunday. Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents arrested the suspects, ages 30 and 28, during a pre-dawn raid.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-06-aruba-monday_x.htm

3.  DENNIS JACOBS

Considering Dennis Jacobs claimed to Dave Holloway that his daughter was returned to the Holiday Inn by Joran, Deepak and Satish ... while security cameras viewed by him with Jug and Beth implied otherwise ... why is he being given a pass in regards to the first ten days

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 10:
  Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance ...... Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel. However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee returning to the Holiday Inn that night. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: November 02, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64590.php

Google translation:

Poentje Castro remains imprisoned

November 2, 2009, 13:11 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Johnny 'Poentje' Castro

ORANGE CITY - Media Personality Johnny 'Poentje' Castro (45) must in any case until November 9 in the police stay. Presumably he is just before his birthday on November 11th Fri Today he appeared before the magistrate and was told that his detention is extended. This is Angela Ann spokesman of the Public Prosecutor (OM) confirmed.

Castro was about noon Friday, October 30 arrested on suspicion of intentional healing. Castro was caught with a laptop a few weeks earlier from the home of the popular singer Claudius Phillips, also known as Mighty Talent, was stolen. The OM was clear who had the laptop. But Castro had failed to immediately after he got the laptop in his possession, to inform the authorities, said the OM. He was therefore arrested and had this weekend in a police cell in the office of Orange City overnight. Including through social media sites this weekend was the rumor that Castro in the cell would have committed suicide. The police soon showed, however know that these rumors were unfounded and that the TV personality was alive.

Poentje last year Castro came into contact with the OM after Patrick van der Eem had secretly recorded for his Tele Aruba programs Un Dia den Bida. Van der Eem said he would Joran van der Sloot knew for years before he went undercover to secretly make recordings of these suspect in Holloway case. Also told Van der Eem against Castro that the person who has done removing Natalee Holloway, is a Dutchman. After Van der Eem learned he was secretly filmed, Castro threatened him with death. Castro did then but wanted to return no more the case.

(Note:  This translation is not very good.  Poentje Castro claimed that Patrick Van der Eem threatened him with death over the secret recordings, to date no charges were ever brought.  Also, IIRC Patrick said that Poentje twisted his words, and that what Poentje claimed was stated, was not what Patrick said.  To my knowledge, Teleruba did not air the secret recordings, and although I've read that Poentje planned to get them televised otherwise; as far as I know they were never televised.)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: November 02, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64589.php

Google translation:

Aruba and the Netherlands jointly commissioned to provide research

November 2, 2009, 13:11 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The new Aruban government has agreed to join the Dutch request to commission a study on the state of law and government of Aruba.

These are premier Mike Eman (AVP) and the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) last Saturday at the latest. This is a scientific and independent "research, so let Bijleveld know, performed by the Netherlands-based Research and Documentation Center (WODC). Netherlands has a proposal for a research assignment in which the Aruban government now going to look. Within one months, the two countries to a joint study contract. "It is very important to do this together", said Bijleveld saying that the Netherlands is customary to make such investigations. As an example she gives the "Board of strength" that municipalities hold.

In a joint press conference prior to the first cabinet of the new Cabinet that took place Saturday at two hours, made two ministers also announced that Aruba again "constructively" to participate in the process of dismantling the Netherlands Antilles and actively participate in working groups.

Bijleveld spoke with Eman, Minister of Justice and Education, Arthur Dower (AVP) and Minister of Finance, Transport and Overheidsnv's Saturday morning. Netherlands is prepared where necessary technical assistance and other support if needed, said the minister Lady. About financial assistance they did not. The new projects that the new government will soon carry are mainly dedicated to urban renewal and this is, as mentioned earlier in this newspaper Eman said, money from the Development FDA. On education has been agreed that a new HAVO / VWO schools and compulsory education is introduced.

Eman: "And we look forward to the Netherlands or a commitment to have in the future of FDA regarding financial resources. But we have not talked about. "Netherlands was announced last year that it no longer stops in the Development Fund money.

The ministers emphasized in the press conference finally again the importance of good relations in the Kingdom. Both are expressed concerns about the image of the Netherlands Kingdom. According Bijleveld is important that the new government now steps that are also "truly meaningful" for the people of Aruba.

"This will also contribute to a better picture. Because in the Netherlands, the political climate hardens by atmosphere. But if you look positively and respectfully to each other what we can do together, that would mean that the image of Aruba in the Netherlands certainly make up. I am therefore pleased that we are in Aruba for years to organize a symposium on how we look at each other, which means the kingdom and how do we deal with youth and their future. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: November 02, 2009, 02:47:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64588.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Refinery is restarted

November 2, 2009, 13:10 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The refinery in San Nicolas is partially back into use. Owner and operator Valero intends the prospective buyer Petro China to show how the refinery is working and what is the current state. The restart of the facility will take approximately three weeks.

Only then does the final decision of the refinery in the hands of the Chinese state oil company. Valero is now again looking for contract workers to some of the facilities which will be taken to be staffed.

Strong rumors circulated last week that Valero Petro China and agreed on the sale. Last Thursday were representatives of Petro China to visit the then formateur Mike Eman. He indicated that the expected number of Chinese workers with China Petro would come along "that bad". He had no indication of the wishes of the Chinese with regard to tax regulations.
Former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) did not so long ago know that the negotiations with Petro China detained, because the Chinese company with a large number of corporate employees will come. Also, China Petro same tax benefits and exemptions environmental requirements Coastal, Valero's predecessor, got the time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: November 02, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64583.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Minister Arthur Dower (44): Children and education center in Justice Policy

November 2, 2009, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/uploads/02-aruba-dowers-_ar_-02-11-.gif

ORANGE CITY - content, the new Minister of Justice and Education have little say about the policy he will carry. He did a lot of plans in this interview that he could lose. Arthur Dower (AVP) was sworn in last Friday. Last Monday was the transfer of the Education portfolio, to the outgoing minister, Marisol Lopez Tromp (MEP). The transfer of the Ministry of Justice was provided by the coordinator of Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) last Wednesday.

by our reporter
Yvonne Leijdekkers

Dower is currently considering the installation first learn about the departments, initially with the directors, managers and trade unions. Although he knows that the unions speak to officials, he would still try in the first period with as much of his officials to meet you. "I think that not everyone in there waiting, but I think it important that I get to know people and will know what is going on. The major departments are each more than 1,000 professionals, so that will not succeed with everyone personally. "He says that it will take time for the" language "of the departments under the master. Dower will have to act in the civil service that has many rules. "Maybe we should do as Balkenende has made the Netherlands: more services and fewer rules. A lot has to happen in education and it is certainly not an easy book. Very much in society depends on good education. It is one of the most fundamental elements in society which intervenes in almost all aspects of society. It has to do with economics, the level of the population but also with such productivity. "Dower is the importance of school dropout reduction. "Children whose social position is no chance for an education, may soon end up in the criminal world. This has all influence on society. For these children, we create an opportunity to still be able to go to school. "

Collaboration
He looks forward to working closely with Michelle Winklaar, Minister of Economy, Social Affairs and Culture and Richard Visser, Minister of Health and Sport. By bringing together the components of Welfare, Health and Education, he hopes to create opportunities for people who often fall by the wayside. Together with his two colleagues he wants to establish a national youth policy which the welfare of the youth-centered. He believes that with Winklaar and Visser, there is a good chance of success and believes that such cooperation offers many opportunities. Dower shows that at the field of Health and Welfare has the necessary experience and believe that together they can break a lance. "We are all very excited and have heart for the case as we now enjoy." Justice is on the youth also important, he said. Dower strives to short term policy to have, so together they could formulate the constraints. Through good cooperation, he also wants to prevent the various ministries to work together or sit in each other's waters.

Hunger
About the control of the Dutch language among pupils, he says that this problem is not an isolated case in Aruba. "At the Vrije Universiteit in the Netherlands has even introduced a language test because students must have a certain level. This is not just a problem of Aruba. "He wants to open vision problems confront and cautions not to look at other alternatives. "Look, if we can properly supervise the children here, then fine. Then they do not even go abroad to study. But I would not automatically deprive children of opportunity. I just want them opportunities, there are next to the Netherlands also have sufficient alternatives. "The new minister has already spoken many educators. These discussions were informal, not because he is in office, with friends and acquaintances who work in education. "These people know what plays in education. I understand that many of them believe that too little to be heard. This is certainly an aspect to which attention must be paid. "But Dower cental pupils will always remain. "I am serving the community, but it runs in the first instance to children." So from the beginning to create fair opportunities for all. "We must all together for this deployment." The minister is aware that he must take many aspects, but its purpose is to ensure that every young person to enjoy school. The school buildings are a low priority for him. "As long as there are parents who have to steal to feed their children or that children do not spend all day at school because they are hungry, then for me the less important buildings." He does not deny that lesson have a good building is not important. "But if you have a good teacher who teaches the students well, they can motivate and stimulate, then the building of secondary importance."

Book Money
Despite AVP has continually stressed that the book money for HAVO and VWO students far too high and has promised to do something about it, Dower know yet whether this can be reversed. "These promises are not made by me. As long as there are children in Aruba who have no food or no books have to learn, I want everything before I put this card in any decisions. We will probably have to order one else can do. But there are creative ways to best these problems. "
Of education will soon be made a quick scan. Dower shows that much information concerning education is available. "We now need to identify and plan so people know where they stand. If your problem is not resolved could be, but you know that there are about six or twelve months something is done, the situation is not as hopeless as before. "

Justice fails the poor
Dower has a lot on education and youth, but said that Justice is certainly not the poor. He indicates that a close cooperation between police and Justice is very important. For him integrity and quality of the service center. He strives for a minimum level of service. When that is achieved, it will work on the quality. "I know there is much frustration among the people." So says a society where the police would not only satisfied but also can be proud. "We need the society is needed to reduce crime." Again, Dower that matters in the field of Justice, Education, Health and Welfare all hand in hand. "We must all together the young people get and keep the right path. You do not want them to disappear in the crime, but you see it happen. I know a guy who three years ago was a petty thief, he is now in serious crime. That kind of development we should try to avoid. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: November 02, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64583.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Minister Arthur Dower (44): Children and education center in Justice Policy

November 2, 2009, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - content, the new Minister of Justice and Education have little say about the policy he will carry. He did a lot of plans in this interview that he could lose. Arthur Dower (AVP) was sworn in last Friday. Last Monday was the transfer of the Education portfolio, to the outgoing minister, Marisol Lopez Tromp (MEP). The transfer of the Ministry of Justice was provided by the coordinator of Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) last Wednesday.

by our reporter
Yvonne Leijdekkers

Dower is currently considering the installation first learn about the departments, initially with the directors, managers and trade unions. Although he knows that the unions speak to officials, he would still try in the first period with as much of his officials to meet you. "I think that not everyone in there waiting, but I think it important that I get to know people and will know what is going on. The major departments are each more than 1,000 professionals, so that will not succeed with everyone personally. "He says that it will take time for the" language "of the departments under the master. Dower will have to act in the civil service that has many rules. "Maybe we should do as Balkenende has made the Netherlands: more services and fewer rules. A lot has to happen in education and it is certainly not an easy book. Very much in society depends on good education. It is one of the most fundamental elements in society which intervenes in almost all aspects of society. It has to do with economics, the level of the population but also with such productivity. "Dower is the importance of school dropout reduction. "Children whose social position is no chance for an education, may soon end up in the criminal world. This has all influence on society. For these children, we create an opportunity to still be able to go to school. "

Collaboration
He looks forward to working closely with Michelle Winklaar, Minister of Economy, Social Affairs and Culture and Richard Visser, Minister of Health and Sport. By bringing together the components of Welfare, Health and Education, he hopes to create opportunities for people who often fall by the wayside. Together with his two colleagues he wants to establish a national youth policy which the welfare of the youth-centered. He believes that with Winklaar and Visser, there is a good chance of success and believes that such cooperation offers many opportunities. Dower shows that at the field of Health and Welfare has the necessary experience and believe that together they can break a lance. "We are all very excited and have heart for the case as we now enjoy." Justice is on the youth also important, he said. Dower strives to short term policy to have, so together they could formulate the constraints. Through good cooperation, he also wants to prevent the various ministries to work together or sit in each other's waters.

Hunger
About the control of the Dutch language among pupils, he says that this problem is not an isolated case in Aruba. "At the Vrije Universiteit in the Netherlands has even introduced a language test because students must have a certain level. This is not just a problem of Aruba. "He wants to open vision problems confront and cautions not to look at other alternatives. "Look, if we can properly supervise the children here, then fine. Then they do not even go abroad to study. But I would not automatically deprive children of opportunity. I just want them opportunities, there are next to the Netherlands also have sufficient alternatives. "The new minister has already spoken many educators. These discussions were informal, not because he is in office, with friends and acquaintances who work in education. "These people know what plays in education. I understand that many of them believe that too little to be heard. This is certainly an aspect to which attention must be paid. "But Dower cental pupils will always remain. "I am serving the community, but it runs in the first instance to children." So from the beginning to create fair opportunities for all. "We must all together for this deployment." The minister is aware that he must take many aspects, but its purpose is to ensure that every young person to enjoy school. The school buildings are a low priority for him. "As long as there are parents who have to steal to feed their children or that children do not spend all day at school because they are hungry, then for me the less important buildings." He does not deny that lesson have a good building is not important. "But if you have a good teacher who teaches the students well, they can motivate and stimulate, then the building of secondary importance."

Book Money
Despite AVP has continually stressed that the book money for HAVO and VWO students far too high and has promised to do something about it, Dower know yet whether this can be reversed. "These promises are not made by me. As long as there are children in Aruba who have no food or no books have to learn, I want everything before I put this card in any decisions. We will probably have to order one else can do. But there are creative ways to best these problems. "
Of education will soon be made a quick scan. Dower shows that much information concerning education is available. "We now need to identify and plan so people know where they stand. If your problem is not resolved could be, but you know that there are about six or twelve months something is done, the situation is not as hopeless as before. "

Justice fails the poor
Dower has a lot on education and youth, but said that Justice is certainly not the poor. He indicates that a close cooperation between police and Justice is very important. For him integrity and quality of the service center. He strives for a minimum level of service. When that is achieved, it will work on the quality. "I know there is much frustration among the people." So says a society where the police would not only satisfied but also can be proud. "We need the society is needed to reduce crime." Again, Dower that matters in the field of Justice, Education, Health and Welfare all hand in hand. "We must all together the young people get and keep the right path. You do not want them to disappear in the crime, but you see it happen. I know a guy who three years ago was a petty thief, he is now in serious crime. That kind of development we should try to avoid. "
self edit to fix picture

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: November 02, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »

Hi jen!   

Hope you're having a great Monday!

BBL! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: November 02, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »

The flip flop of Rudy Croes' position 3 1/2 years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway implies that a simple Aruban plan has been put in place to justify to the family and... to America ... why justice did not prevail for Natalee Holloway.

The collaborated plan has a now retired Jan vander Stratten agreeing to be the sacrificial lamb in a so-called internal conflict of interest investigation.  There will no far reaching implications.  The outcome will be that the Aruban house of cards will remain standing.

Think about it.  If Rudy Croes' has the proof in regards to communication records that will implicate Jan vander Straaten in obstructing the investigation ... he also has the proof in regards to communication records that will implicate Paulus van der Sloot in obstructing the investigation.

As in the Range Rover recording ... Paulus van der Sloot is once again being distanced from his role in the cover up agenda encompassing the Natalee Holloway case and ... so is everybody else who participated in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who participated in the cover up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen and ... put her family through a H--- on Earth for almost five years.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

JANUARY, 2008

RUDY CROES:  "BETH AND JUG MUST BE BE INVESTIGATED."

Natalee abused by stepfather Jug
Amigoe.com
01/17/2008

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

They were also in Aruba last year, but there was hardly any attention paid to their stories. Not even Minister Croes, who at that time, two years ago, called them ‘Indian stories’. It was Tourism-minister Edison Briesen that introduced them to Croes, because he thought that the information was important enough to be included in the judicial investigation. Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/natalee-abused-by-stepfather-jug-amigoe.html

DECEMBER, 2008

RUDY CROES:  "JAN VANDER STRATTEN MUST BE INVESTIGATED."

‘Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’
Thursday 04 December 2008

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who was police commissioner on the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.

Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

ANP does not say when and where Croes made the comments, or if it had picked them up from another source.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

TJ

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: November 02, 2009, 04:04:37 PM »

A REMINDER

The outcome of the Range Rover recordings have been beneficial in more ways than one in furthering the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway. 

What I perceive as a collaborated hoax ... the Range Rover recording effectively:

1.  negated the involvement of the Kalpoes.
2.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate Paulus.
3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
5.  distanced the corrupt investigation.
6.  negated the gardner's court testimony.
7.  negated the witness and suspect statements.
8.  negated the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
9.  appeased ... to a degree ... the family of Natalee Holloway.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: November 02, 2009, 04:21:53 PM »

When all is said and done ... I do not believe that Beth Holloway will be appeased by Aruban's ATTEMPTS to bring the case to a close.  Aruba will learn soon enough her ATTEMPTS failed and ...Beth will not abandon her 40 year quest for the truth encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

1.  I concede that the only truth in the entire Range Rover recording ... the only truth which implied that her daughter is deceased ... has given Beth a certain peace of mind.  However ... I also give Beth credit that she recognizes that something is not right with the Range Rover recording  considering only Joran was implicated ... implicated in a misdemeanor felony.

2.  I also suspect that there is no way that Beth Holloway will embrace Rudy Croes' contention that Jan vander Straaten was the only official within the investigation responsible for justice not prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

IMO

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: November 02, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »

A REMINDER

The outcome of the Range Rover recordings have been beneficial in more ways than one in furthering the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway. 

What I perceive as a collaborated hoax ... the Range Rover recording effectively:

3.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate those who assisted Paulus.
4.  negated the possibility that the Kalpoes would implicate the sons of the elite.
10. negated the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence and its contents recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy.
11. negated Joran's extent of involvement regarding wrongdoing encompassing Natalee's demise.
12. furthered the possibility of a successful outcome to the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw

THIS IS ONLY JANET'S OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS
OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY FORUM.  WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE TO NO AVAIL.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: November 02, 2009, 05:06:39 PM »

A REMINDER

THIS IS ONLY JANET'S OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE MEMBERS
OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY FORUM.  WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE TO NO AVAIL.

Just because the Majority believes something,doesn't make it true,now does it?The foundation of this site is to question,seek truth,and to seek justice!People are human and do error from time to time.I'm no different.All monkey's should stand firm in what they believe to be true at this time but,reserve the right to change their mind!

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: November 02, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »

Good to see you, KTF.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: November 02, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »

Good to see you, KTF.

Hope all is well in your world Magnolia!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: November 02, 2009, 05:21:30 PM »

WE MAY NOT ALL TAKE THE SAME ROAD BUT,

ME THINKS,WE'LL ALL END UP AT THE SAME PLACE

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: November 02, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

A REMINDER

OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY FORUM.[/color]

WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE TO NO AVAIL.

If I am one in the minority on this forum in regards to my perspective regarding the outcomes of the Range Rover recordings ... then so be it.

Another poster respectfully disagreeing without backup to the contrary  has no chance of changing my position on an issue.

Magnolia ... could you please share with the forum which of my twelve  perceived outcomes regarding the Range Rover recordings that you do not agree with and ... why.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: November 02, 2009, 05:27:02 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

I sure miss ya.  However ... I am keeping busy behind the scenes.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: November 02, 2009, 05:34:18 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

I sure miss ya.  However ... I am keeping busy behind the scenes.

an angelic monkey

Janet

I'm never far away...Seeking Truth & Justice isn't going to be easy!JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: November 02, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »

A REMINDER

OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY FORUM.[/color]

WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE TO NO AVAIL.

If I am one in the minority on this forum in regards to my perspective regarding the outcomes of the Range Rover recordings ... then so be it.

Another poster respectfully disagreeing without backup to the contrary  has no chance of changing my position on an issue.

Magnolia ... could you please share with the forum which of my twelve  perceived outcomes regarding the Range Rover recordings that you do not agree with and ... why.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet, I don't agree with any of your suppositions.  If I try to disagree with your opinion, you will scream for a mod
and say that I am disrespecting you.  I have asked before to let the discussion drop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.