June 01, 2024, 04:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408684 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2009, 10:57:08 PM »

Wreck ... think about it.

I contend there is not one person on this forum who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home ... no other involvement.  However ... Peter Devries is a believer.

When Devries gives the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

The exonerating of Deepak and Satish implies that the truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite will never be revealed.  If these two were implicated ... they would talk.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  They would be consider trolls with an Aruban agenda.

Why is Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Devries interview with Nancy Grace was February '08. This was IMMEDIATELY after he revealed the "Patrick Range Rover" tapes. This was BEFORE he even had a chance to examine what most of us at SM already knew. This was before ANY hint of the cage and the Persistence story/conspiracy.
Does Devries still feel exactly the same way as that first week -- again, I don't know -- but it appears that Beth supports him. Even knowing what we all know now.
I thought kyle, tim t. were out shopping the ROV video/images week of 14 Feb? Peter DV was approached?
I may be wrong.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »

Wreck ... think about it.

I contend there is not one person on this forum who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home ... no other involvement.  However ... Peter Devries is a believer.

When Devries gives the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

The exonerating of Deepak and Satish implies that the truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite will never be revealed.  If these two were implicated ... they would talk.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  They would be consider trolls with an Aruban agenda.

Why is Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Devries interview with Nancy Grace was February '08. This was IMMEDIATELY after he revealed the "Patrick Range Rover" tapes. This was BEFORE he even had a chance to examine what most of us at SM already knew. This was before ANY hint of the cage and the Persistence story/conspiracy.
Does Devries still feel exactly the same way as that first week -- again, I don't know -- but it appears that Beth supports him. Even knowing what we all know now.
I thought kyle, tim t. were out shopping the ROV video/images week of 14 Feb? Peter DV was approached?
I may be wrong.....

I also note the Peter interview was 7 Feb (yes, before 14 Feb....), But...
Peter certainly has had time since then to put something  together.....MOO
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »

I'm not here to pick sides as I believe all dialog is useful if for no other purpose than to disprove theories.
But I remember that at one point kyle tried to sell the ROV video/images to Peter DV...(or maybe he said Peter was interested in the video/images).
If that is true, I wonder why Peter hasn't put anything together tying the ROV images and/or video (haven't seen video so don't know what it might show) to urine Rover confessions....Sure seems to me tying the two together would certainly raise the perception of circumstantial evidence (urine says she was thrown into the water/kyle says it would be a cosmic WTF if it isn't Natalee in the cage).
Its been 18 + months since the cage images has been out there along with Rover confession..

Love the new icon so don't get mad at me for softening up my glove!

My sentiments exactley BillB.Regardless of when Peter found out why would he not bring such major revelations to the forefront.Where is Greta,CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC????Wouldn't Phil McGraw love to expose this cage/trap issue???Just thoughts..Back to softening my glove for Wrecks mean curveballs.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

I'm not here to pick sides as I believe all dialog is useful if for no other purpose than to disprove theories.
But I remember that at one point kyle tried to sell the ROV video/images to Peter DV...(or maybe he said Peter was interested in the video/images).
If that is true, I wonder why Peter hasn't put anything together tying the ROV images and/or video (haven't seen video so don't know what it might show) to urine Rover confessions....Sure seems to me tying the two together would certainly raise the perception of circumstantial evidence (urine says she was thrown into the water/kyle says it would be a cosmic WTF if it isn't Natalee in the cage).
Its been 18 + months since the cage images has been out there along with Rover confession..

Love the new icon so don't get mad at me for softening up my glove!

My sentiments exactley BillB.Regardless of when Peter found out why would he not bring such major revelations to the forefront.Where is Greta,CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC????Wouldn't Phil McGraw love to expose this cage/trap issue???Just thoughts..Back to softening my glove for Wrecks mean curveballs.......
Well, that is absolutely my frustration as well .......................................... where are all the news outlets? Where is the FBI? Where is Natalee's family? Kermit keeps subtly telling us that "things are happening". I certainly hope so.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »

To "expose" the cage/trap issue, any news outlet is going to have VERY strong evidence. You can't just go on TV and start throwing out unsubstantiated accusations against powerful men like Schaefer. I don't think Dr. Phil is going to touch this with a 10' pole (especially before the Kalpoe law suit is settled.)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

To "expose" the cage/trap issue, any news outlet is going to have to have VERY strong evidence. You can't just go on TV and start throwing out unsubstantiated accusations against powerful men like Schaefer. I don't think Dr. Phil is going to touch this with a 10' pole (especially before the Kalpoe law suit is settled.)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2009, 11:37:44 PM »

To "expose" the cage/trap issue, any news outlet is going to have to have VERY strong evidence. You can't just go on TV and start throwing out unsubstantiated accusations against powerful men like Schaefer. I don't think Dr. Phil is going to touch this with a 10' pole (especially before the Kalpoe law suit is settled.)
I agree and am frustrated like everyone else....May it isn't realistic, but I still think Peter could have come with something after all this time, especially if he was privy to the cage video/images back in Feb 08.....Being from the NL, he probably wouldn't have the same restriction that could be applied to US media....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »

I understand Wreck.I would just love to have Silvetti,Schaeffer,Trahan & Kingman at least giving the bullsh_T "No Comment" answer to said news organizations.That would go a long way in determining culpability in my opinion.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »

Let's put it all out here....       I'm reading and thinking...just not sure I agree with everything, but it's all good.  Not going away...may be MIA on occasion, but life does call.

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »

Let's put it all out here....       I'm reading and thinking...just not sure I agree with everything, but it's all good.  Not going away...may be MIA on occasion, but life does call.

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Dialogue is where it's at!Agree or disagree....Put right in the glove!!

Keepthefaith, 2NJSons_Mom, wreck, billb, Magnolia, Agraria, cajun miracle and 1 Guest
And monkey's that aren't here...I know where your hearts are at..JUSTICE!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »

Keepthefaith, Tamikosmom, wreck, 2NJSons_Mom, billb, Magnolia, Agraria, cajun miracle and 2 Guests

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »

an angelic monkey
Cool...I like these....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »

an angelic monkey
Cool...I like these....

Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2009, 12:14:24 AM »

I honestly do not believe that the death of Natalee Holloway was intended.  I suspect that Natalee's unintended death occurred during the course of planned wrongdoing by Joran van der Sloot and others ... planned wrongdoing for which there had never been any legal accountability in the past.

there wERE even photos of past wrongdoing which involved Joran but ... Aruban justice for the victim was not forthcoming.

No accountability implies other "Natalees" are at risk by those who believe the legal boundaries established by a civilized society do not apply to them.
________

REMINDER

PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT?

Aruban Attorney - FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Aruban Attorney - At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested. The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2009, 12:21:46 AM »

Peter DeVries is not Law Enforcement.  Even though his investigative methods have been more successful than any applied by Aruban LE, I doubt that he has access to any more information about what was taken from the trap than Mos has revealed publicly.  The public statement was that the item that was tested from the trap did not match Natalee's blouse.

Any report involving the trap would be speculative, and the VDS camp would just love that...an opportunity to sue him!  He's too smart to give them that opportunity.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2009, 12:27:02 AM »

Peter DeVries is not Law Enforcement.  Even though his investigative methods have been more successful than any applied by Aruban LE, I doubt that he has access to any more information about what was taken from the trap than Mos has revealed publicly.  The public statement was that the item that was tested from the trap did not match Natalee's blouse.

Any report involving the trap would be speculative, and the VDS camp would just love that...an opportunity to sue him!  He's too smart to give them that opportunity.

JMO
Can't argue with your reasoning TM.....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2009, 12:48:55 AM »

FWIW...
IF Peter had been privy to the ROV/images....He only had to expose what he knew (what was presented to him when kyle/tim t. made their rounds trying to sell video/images).
He was willing to expose the Rover undercover confession......
Just saying...I don't understand why he couldn't link the two together....
But that's just me......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2009, 01:03:24 AM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom, wreck, billb 

NIGHT CREW,NIGHT CREW,NIGHT CREW

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2009, 01:09:24 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOOD NIGHT & GOD BLESS TM

KEEPTHEFAITH

UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.