June 01, 2024, 07:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408727 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: October 24, 2009, 01:56:15 AM »

Okay, one last revelation for the night......... think about this hard:

IF
Mos/Aruba were in cahoots with Devries, -this was all conjured up to exonerate the Kalpoes, exonerate Paulus, mitigate Joran's culpability, on and on...... what happened ???????????????????????????????? I see no effort to follow through on this plan!!!! Why isn't Aruba trying to claim DeVries was 100% correct????? Why did Caps et al have to come up with the pond hoax???  If the plan all along was to stage the whole thing ......... why isn't Aruba trying to say "this IS what happened and just move along -- it's over"??????????????
Good questions wreck...
My take...aruba/ale/mos are in the drivers seat...the more distractions, the better...they never planned on solving this case...the only efforts are to discredit/ignore any theories that lead to paulass, urine, k2...ale...om.
Thet closed the case....everyone is free to do whatever....no need to admit anything.....
Maybe the newly placed government will take up the cause; until then - nada.....mos has already moved on and the island powers that be don't seem motivated to solve Natalee's case regardless of the consequences to their tourist industry...

They closed the case in Dec 2007 but they reopened it after viewing the RR video, it's still open at this point as far as I know.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: October 24, 2009, 01:56:55 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

Texasmom

KEEPTHEFAITH

UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED

an angelic monkey

Good night KTF.   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 24, 2009, 01:58:50 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 24, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »

Good Morning Minkies!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 24, 2009, 09:40:14 AM »

Good Morning Minkies!!

Good Morning Wreck.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 24, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »

Good Morning to everyone.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 24, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

Good morning!   

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 24, 2009, 11:19:03 AM »

Good Morning....! 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 24, 2009, 11:22:01 AM »

texasmom...I tried an old email address of yours last night...but I don't think it went through....do you have mine?

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 24, 2009, 11:26:45 AM »

texasmom...I tried an old email address of yours last night...but I don't think it went through....do you have mine?

oops my ride is here.....see all of you later....!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 24, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »

Good  Morning, all!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 24, 2009, 11:30:30 AM »

Okay, one last revelation for the night......... think about this hard:

IF
Mos/Aruba were in cahoots with Devries, -this was all conjured up to exonerate the Kalpoes, exonerate Paulus, mitigate Joran's culpability, on and on...... what happened ???????????????????????????????? I see no effort to follow through on this plan!!!! Why isn't Aruba trying to claim DeVries was 100% correct????? Why did Caps et al have to come up with the pond hoax???  If the plan all along was to stage the whole thing ......... why isn't Aruba trying to say "this IS what happened and just move along -- it's over"??????????????
Good questions wreck...
My take...aruba/ale/mos are in the drivers seat...the more distractions, the better...they never planned on solving this case...the only efforts are to discredit/ignore any theories that lead to paulass, urine, k2...ale...om.
Thet closed the case....everyone is free to do whatever....no need to admit anything.....
Maybe the newly placed government will take up the cause; until then - nada.....mos has already moved on and the island powers that be don't seem motivated to solve Natalee's case regardless of the consequences to their tourist industry...

billb

An email I received this morning broach this very topic.

It is the contention of my friend that considering ... for the past 4 1/2 years ... the same politicians who are now in power were the opposition of the democratically elected government of Aruba and ... failed to speak out against the corrupt investigation ... she does not hold out much hope that justice for Natalee Holloway will ever prevail in an Aruban court.  I agreed.

Could it be that the exposure ... in an American court ... of the dynamics encompassing the Persistence endeavor in regards to the trap/cage is where it is at.  FBI involvement is where it is at.  A civil suit filed on American soil by Beth Holloway is where it is at.

Think about.  According Kyle Kingman's own words ... the American traitor ... John Silvetti ... contributed to the obstruction of justice of Natalee Holloway ... an American citizen.

Good Morning All.

Janet
8:16 AM

TB 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »

Janet - as of Nov 21 2007 (re-arrest date) DeVries had yet to even enter the picture with Patrick - and certainly had yet to approach Mos with the recordings, as they were not begun until the 2nd week of January 2008.

Unless of course you believe that Patrick himself contacted Hans Mos before Patrick ever even spoke to DeVries?

The following words of Peter Devries implies his connection with Patrick had taken place prior to the rearrests of the the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

I suspect that the collaborations regarding projected outcomes began during the detainment and ... were ongoing right up to the secret meeting that Aruban authories had with "Devries and his team" regarding the fifth and final recording.

+++++++

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: So what was the plan? When was the first taping? I think there was a little problem with the first taping. You planned it and then Joran got arrested?

DE VRIES: Yes, that's right. The day we were planning to do it, he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 24, 2009, 11:55:20 AM »

Aruba will never admit to a cover-up.   It makes them look too foolish.

IMO, the cover-up started the night Natalee was last seen.  It started with Paulus and Joran.
Then Van der Stratten stepped in to help Paulus.  By the time others knew, the general consensus
was that they would all look guilty of trying to cover for the Dutch kid.  There was no turning back.
It was like ripples in a pond.

The Arubans knew that what was happening was wrong, but didn't want to hurt their image as a
safe and hospitible vacation destination.

Beth has tried the civil suit route.  It has failed miserabably, because Aruba has destroyed all of the evidence.
There isn't even any evidence that Natalee is dead, except what Joran has said on tape.  I don't think that
Beth will ever go that route again.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 24, 2009, 11:58:47 AM »

Back atcha!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 24, 2009, 12:07:35 PM »

"But then, a day before we would start, the ministry of Justice ruins our plans. On the 21st of November 2007 Joran is arrested and brought back to Aruba."

"Joran boasts that he was too clever for the police and that soon he will be back in the Netherlands. On the 9th of January he arrives at Schiphol airport and one day later he meets up with Patrick to see his new Range Rover, the car that has been prepared with three hidden cameras."

"On the 10th of January 2008 we start our undercover operation."

KTF.....................................

When was Dolf/Mos aware of the Persistence coming down?

Is it odd to anyone that Joran is in Aruba until the cage/trap is found,dove on on the 7th of Jan,then flies back to the Netherlands 2 days later??

Then Range Rover tapings start on Jan 10th correct?

I may be in the minority but that is very odd to me.....JMOO

Keepthefaith

I also consider the timing of Joran's return to Holland and ... the first Range Rover recording very suspicious.  If Patrick vander Eem and Peter Devries were all set to begin when Joran was detained at the end of November, 2007 ... why was there a month's delay following his release in the first week of December, 2008?  Could it be the all the i's were being dotted and ... all the t's being crossed in regards to the collaborated projected outcomes?

I have not yet digested all of Joran's words derived from the transcripts of of each of the Range Rover recordings revealed in Patrick's OVERBOARD.  However ... my list of hard questions are accumulating.

Thanks again to Klaas and her friend for the translation of Patrick's OVERBOARD.  My youngest son's Dutch inlaws have told me in the past ... translating from Dutch to English is not an easy task.  FIL does it often for his Dutch neighbours in their Washington farming community in regards to correspondence from the Netherlands.

Janet

++++++

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S RELEASE

updated 1:17 p.m. EST, Fri December 7, 2007
Van der Sloot ordered released from Aruba jail

(CNN) -- In a decision that could end hopes for any prosecutions in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, an Aruban judge on Friday ordered the release of a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot.

The other suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were released last week, a decision upheld by a three-judge panel on appeal. Prosecutors said they will not appeal the decision to release van der Sloot, meaning all three suspects will remain free pending any potential trial.

The judge's reasoning in making the decision Friday follows that of the Court of Appeal in the decision to uphold the release of the Kalpoes, Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos' office said in a written statement.

"He writes that recent investigation has not resulted in more direct evidence than before that Natalee Holloway has died as a result of a violent crime against her or that the suspect has been involved in such a crime," it said.

The prosecutor's office said that in light of the Court of Appeal's decision on the Kalpoes' release, an appeal of the van der Sloot decision is viewed as "fruitless."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/07/aruba/index.html

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 24, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »

IMO, the cover-up started the night Natalee was last seen.  It started with Paulus and Joran.
Then Van der Stratten stepped in to help Paulus.  By the time others knew, the general consensus
was that they would all look guilty of trying to cover for the Dutch kid.  There was no turning back.

The Arubans knew that what was happening was wrong, but didn't want to hurt their image as a

Beth has tried the civil suit route.  It has failed miserabably, because Aruba has destroyed all of the evidence.
There isn't even any evidence that Natalee is dead, except what Joran has said on tape.  I don't think that

I agree with your entire post.

Art Wood said this was a professional cover-up.

In the beginning Beth and Dave were naive thinking that Aruba would do the right thing.  These are evil people who are involved in this cover-up.  They don't have souls.  But in the end they will eventually get theirs.

Paulus Van der Sloot, Jan van der Straaten, Nelson Odubor and Rudy Croes will rot in hell for their actions.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:25:11 PM by San » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 24, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »

JMO

Joran released December 7, 2007

Case closed December 18, 2007 (iirc on the date)

Immediately following Joran's return to Holland, he and his parents appeared on the P & W talk show with surprise guest Peter DeVries...remember that?  The wine throwing incident.  Some video had already been captured at this point...Peter knew that...Joran didn't.

In the conversations Joran told Patrick that his parents appeared on that show with him in relation to their plans for him to sue for huge compensation from the case.  Maybe those plans had something to do with his month long stay in Aruba following his release.  Could also be as simple as him staying through the Christmas holidays.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 24, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

I agree with your entire post.

Art Wood said this was a professional cover-up.

In the beginning Beth and Dave were naive thinking that Aruba would do the right thing.  These are evil people who are involved in this cover-up.  They don't have souls.  But in the end they will eventually get theirs.

Paulus Van der Sloot, Jan van der Straaten, Nelson Odubor and Rudy Croes will rot in hell for their actions.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 24, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »

I agree Magnolia.
Admissions of a cover-up would put Aruba in a worse position regarding their tourist trade.
As we have so often seen - cover-ups when exposed have more damning impact and negative consequences than the original "sin"

It is just so sad that Natalee has been victimized again and again. 

May the perps and the cover-up specialists that aided and abetted same
rot in hell. 
I just wish one someone would grow a conscience and come forward.  Even though they would do so at their peril.

God bless Natalee and her loved ones. an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.