June 01, 2024, 06:21:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408707 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: October 24, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

(but I love ya all)

correction.......................

Love ya too, Blue Moon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: October 24, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »

I feel so Southern today!   

I am cooking turnip greens, pork chops, baked sweet potatoes and cornbread. YUMMMMM.
and watching football on TV.

Well put your Eastern hat on later on when the Yankees are playing 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 24, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »

I am cooking turnip greens, pork chops, baked sweet potatoes and cornbread. YUMMMMM.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 24, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »

I am rootin' for your Yankees, San! 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: October 24, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »

thumright   Go Yanks....guess the game is still on with this crappy weather.        (gonna catch hell for talking sports in here)

I haven't had much computer time today but have been reading when I can.  Tonight have a reunion, so I'll be checking in tomorrow, sometime.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 24, 2009, 05:00:40 PM »

Maybe some can overlook GMBW's subtle undermining of Beth Holloway ... upholding of trolls with an Aruban agenda ... defense of the Kalpoes and ... association with RU and ... still give her credit.

Loyalty for Beth Holloway and justice for Natalee Holloway will not allow me.

However ... that's me.

Janet

++++++

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #815 on: May 15, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381577#msg381577

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 24, 2009, 05:15:17 PM »

thumright   Go Yanks....guess the game is still on with this crappy weather.        (gonna catch hell for talking sports in here)

I haven't had much computer time today but have been reading when I can.  Tonight have a reunion, so I'll be checking in tomorrow, sometime.   

I hope you have a great weekend 2NJ!   

I give you a pass...this time!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 24, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »

Article about a plane crash landing into the water off of Bonaire, the pilot is being referred to at many news sources as a hero.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64173.php

Google translation:

"Oh God, the pilot is not there '

October 23, 2009, 14:04 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Pilot Robert Mansell

KRALENDIJK - After the emergency landing the aircraft immediately began to sink, air time to just bite was not there: "After the blow was as dark and when I opened my eyes to water was above my head. I was almost unconscious and it actually required to. I could not. "

by our reporter
Marieke Serruys

Passengers are helped to the side.

At the word Ineke and Jos Schoonen. Two of the nine survivors of the Divi-Divi unit yesterday morning at Klein Bonaire and made an emergency landing at sea with pilot Robert Mansell most likely was killed. By Ineke wins survive at such time. Problem was that the door at the front of the device is not opened. When that finally succeeded, with much pushing and pulling, Jos above water and realized that his wife was not there. A few seconds that lasted seconds and were full of panic. Then he immediately began to count heads. "I am a sailor and you've learned that if something goes wrong, or right to count everyone there. I counted nine people and immediately thought "oh god, the pilot is not there." He swam one meters or ten back to the sinking plane and grabbed an arm of the pilot to catch. That worked, but how he tried, the pilot was stuck. "He had his belt to have," said Jos emotion that touches the pilot that he could not save: "A young guy and a good pilot. He deserves this. There must have been something wrong with the unit. The engine had to be able to get one. Even a few minutes and then we landed at the airport. "

Yet as he gets back into a plane of Divi Divi, though his wife does not know whether they ever dare to fly. Schoonen flies for years two times a week and down from Curacao, where he lives, to Bonaire where he gated community'Regatta Residence develops. A thousand times he has flown with Divi and always full satisfaction

Held
"The pilot is a hero, he saved our lives", said he and his wife. Ineke sat behind the pilot and the aircraft finally came out. The hair and arm of pilot Robert Mansell, who immediately after the blow probably lost consciousness, she still feels. Ineke was stuck between the seat back of the pilot who was shot by the blow and its backrest.

"He never moved again. I feel that hair and still hear the beeping of the alarm indicated that the aircraft lost altitude too quickly, "says Ineke, which one blue eye and thick and much above her head and chest pain. "This is just the latest. The trauma is far from over. "Jos, with few external injuries, sat beside his wife diagonally behind the pilot and held in the ten minutes between the engine failure and emergency landing increasingly aware and speed in mind:" We lost height very quickly. "

Survivors seek support from each other.

No panic

About halfway through the trip, the engine out. The silenced talks but nobody panicked. Jos and Ineke did their sedula and debit cards in their pocket: "If I would die, rescue workers would at least know who I am," said Ineke. When the pilot was certainly no panic, he remained extremely calm and concentrated in the unit balance. Passengers discussed together what to do: go down window, open doors and calling jacket. Jos did his vest at the last moment because he almost could not believe that it really went wrong. When he looked back everyone had been to his vest: "You're not prepared for something, you can see one hundred times what you should do a life jacket but when it happened, I could not see the front and the back as had. "

Blame on the pilot is not communicating with the passengers, though not to the couple told: "What did he say to us? In such a small device you exactly what is happening and the pilot has done its utmost to calm the waters to land so we do not beat about the head. "That could easily have happened if the pilot is not the first time back on the water was put. "If the first landing made of a wing had touched the water, we were immediately beaten about the head," said Rick. "We left one minutes and eight of Curaçao delayed because it first had to be refueled. That is exceptional for the Divi flies always on time and we have made a joke at the pilot could fly faster or something. He replied that this is not so fast. That was the last thing he said. "

Components that are removed from the water.

Just before the emergency landing the pilot looked back and everyone was wearing his vest and he stuck his thumb in here.

After the emergency landing the passengers drove about fifteen minutes in the water when a boat with divers Plaza Resort of them rescue. "We are well absorbed. It was eerie that a wheel and a door to deck layers. Then it suddenly very real, "says Ineke. A second boat with divers began a search for the pilot. But the device was too degraded.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 24, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64171.php

Google translation:

ANTILLES

Thode praises pilot

October 23, 2009, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

KRALENDIJK - Lieutenant Governor Glenn Thode took after the disaster yesterday with the Divi-Divi spokesmen on the phone from the police and gave around three hours an afternoon press conference. He praised pilot Robert Mansell, who officially lost the book, the controlled emergency landing.

Crew aboard the Pelican naval ship that was nearby, tried to dive a robot to search for the pilot but the robot can hold up to 140 meter depth from the device while the pilot is at least 150 meter. The list of passenger names were not released from privacy concerns.

The lieutenant governor spoke to the press conference with two of the nine passengers on the dramatic experience. It became clear that the victims slightly injured physically but psychologically trauma have a good process, said Thode.

"The control tower of Bonaire International Airport (BIA) was yesterday morning at three minutes to ten a request from the Sun to PJ-priority countries to be allowed in connection with the failure of one engine. Immediately, the Coast Guard, authorities, the Office Team and Disaster Victim turned "said Thode. Yesterday afternoon, the team disbanded and the disaster alert was declared. Research must now show why the plane had problems. Extensions of Divi Divi not be grounded because an 'isolated incident' concerns.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: October 24, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64246.php

Google translation:

Chamber sends mission to Colombia and Panama

October 24, 2009, 13:38 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Chamber of Commerce (CoC) oganiseert an economic mission to Colombia and Panama. In February and March may Aruban business people first for a two-day visit to Colombia in order to network with Colombian business leaders. Then, a planned visit to Panama. There may be participation in Expo Comer, the largest commercial exhibition of the Caribbean region.

During the stay in Colombia to participating businesses through "matchmaking" Meet Colombian companies and suppliers. There will be presentations on the Colombian market, the latest developments and how best to do business there. Chamber gets this cooperation initiative of the Royal Embassy in Colombia and the Camara de Comercio Colombo Americana Centro y de El Caribe. Their input is of utmost importance given by Chamber of knowledge and expertise within the Colombian market. Three years ago, the first mission from Colombia to Aruba this year and this was repeated again, resulting in a significant growth in trade between the two countries.

Panama is known as collection of goods from around the world and has one of the most important free zones in the region. Aruba in 2007 sent an official delegation with representatives from both the public and the private sector to the exhibition Expo Comer. The exhibition, with more than 400 booths by over 20,000 visitors from around the world visited. The edition of 2010 has already received confirmation of a large number of participating countries, including Brazil, China, the United States, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Canada and Trinidad & Tobago. Chamber is currently working to obtain a position on Aruba. For more information or to register to participate can call the Department of Business & Information Support of the Chamber of Commerce at 582-1566. Also can be mailed with businessinfo@arubachamber.com.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 24, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

Maybe some are able to overlook GMBW's subtle undermining of Beth Holloway ... upholding of trolls with an Aruban agenda ... undermining Paulus' role/participation ... defending the Kalpoes ... negating the coverup agenda ... upholding the investigation   and ... association with RU and ... still give her credit.

However ... out of loyalty for Beth Holloway and justice for Natalee Holloway will not allow me.

However ... that's me.

Janet

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #753 on: May 07, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »

But I don't think Paulus was around the moment when something happened to Natalee....I believe Joran was around though. What did Paulus do that night according to you that would implicate him so much? You don't think he would have protected Joran no matter if he (Paulus) was involved or not?

Paulus has helped Joran to protect him from the legal consequences....yes. And because of this Paulus & Joran will be protected....Joran for his actions that night & Paulus for his actions after that night....since Paulus has got info on other people they will never allow for the complete truth ever to come out of what happened that night and how they tried to cover everything up. That's how I look at it at the moment....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg379756#msg379756

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

Hi Briany,

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are. Neither do I believe that Peter, Joran & Patrick worked together...that the confessions how was a cover up...and I'm not for a boycott.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 -
« Reply #821 on: June 18, 2008, 05:28:07 PM »

I don't think the Dutch & Aruban officials are that corrupt.....I do believe they are doing the best they can. Of course not all of them...dishonest people are everywhere.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2918.msg390863#msg390863

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #815 on: May 15, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381577#msg381577

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »

Why would I dislike him (Charlierat)? I don't know him that well and I don't always agree with his posts or the way he posts but he's been nothing but kind to me.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg391175#msg391175

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: October 24, 2009, 06:55:04 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: October 24, 2009, 07:02:02 PM »

Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 24, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64200.php

Google translation:

"Recovery from economy remains'

October 23, 2009, 14:50 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The number of new companies and organizations in the Chamber of Commerce (CoC) points to a continuing economic crisis. "The number of new companies and organizations for the third consecutive quarter lower than in the comparable period last year." Projections for year 2009, the Court also revised down. The Chamber expects the whole year 1192 entries, over 160 less than last year.

The Chamber of Commerce yesterday announced that in the third quarter, 293 companies have registered. Compared with 368 entries in the third quarter of 2008 is a decrease of over 20 percent. The Court considers it a sign that the economy is recovering and that confidence in the economy is lower than normal. Striking the Chamber or call the enrollment of offshore companies. With a total of 22 is significantly increased compared to previous years. When were the first three quarters, only four companies registered offshore.

The figures of the tax, as published by the Central Bank, nor to indicate recovery of the economy. The income from its payroll in June, July and August 2009 by 3.3 percent. Revenue from import names in these months by 18.8 percent. The uncertainty of Valero refinery to disclose the extra room care. Especially because not expected that the price of crude oil, which is used in the refinery, will soon fall. "OPEC has said nothing about increasing production of crude oil. Compared with light sweet oil price remains high so provisionally. "

The only bright spot is that the Court is a small resurgence in tourism. In recent months, according to the Chamber of tourism experienced a slight growth. But, warns the Court, there is no guarantee that this improvement will continue by itself. "This is totally dependent on the economic development of our major tourism markets, the United States."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 24, 2009, 07:15:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64200.php

Google translation:

"Recovery from economy remains'

October 23, 2009, 14:50 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The number of new companies and organizations in the Chamber of Commerce (CoC) points to a continuing economic crisis. "The number of new companies and organizations for the third consecutive quarter lower than in the comparable period last year." Projections for year 2009, the Court also revised down. The Chamber expects the whole year 1192 entries, over 160 less than last year.

The Chamber of Commerce yesterday announced that in the third quarter, 293 companies have registered. Compared with 368 entries in the third quarter of 2008 is a decrease of over 20 percent. The Court considers it a sign that the economy is recovering and that confidence in the economy is lower than normal. Striking the Chamber or call the enrollment of offshore companies. With a total of 22 is significantly increased compared to previous years. When were the first three quarters, only four companies registered offshore.

The figures of the tax, as published by the Central Bank, nor to indicate recovery of the economy. The income from its payroll in June, July and August 2009 by 3.3 percent. Revenue from import names in these months by 18.8 percent. The uncertainty of Valero refinery to disclose the extra room care. Especially because not expected that the price of crude oil, which is used in the refinery, will soon fall. "OPEC has said nothing about increasing production of crude oil. Compared with light sweet oil price remains high so provisionally. "

The only bright spot is that the Court is a small resurgence in tourism. In recent months, according to the Chamber of tourism experienced a slight growth. But, warns the Court, there is no guarantee that this improvement will continue by itself. "This is totally dependent on the economic development of our major tourism markets, the United States."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 24, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

It's all about Natalee...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 24, 2009, 08:32:46 PM »

Good morning everyone!

Texas Mom - Thank you for the transcript.  What a lot of work...a labour of love imo.

2NJ_Mom - Thank you too!  Also thanks for the candle reminders.

Magnolia - I enjoy reading your well thought out and logical opinions here and on the missing children's threads.

Do we have any Dutch posters presently?  I would ask if anyone is reading
here if they'd be kind enough to give Peter Devries a shout and ask him if he is still on watch for Natalee and if there is any information he can give at this time or if there will be in the future? I know that I would find a word or two from Peter encouraging.  If one of our Dutch friends is willing to do this, it would be so nice to hear from you.  Please and thank you!

Thanks for the compliment, can!   an angelic monkey

This is just my opinion but in if I were a Dutch poster that still has an active membership here I would probably be reluctant to post considering the contention of some Monkeys that no one Dutch is to be trusted.  Personally, I don't judge all Dutch by what we've seen from some in relation to this case; and I miss the input of some of our Dutch posters that have been absent for quite a while now.

caesu being one.

And although I'm not sure if the membership is still active or not, and we may not have always seen eye to eye on every aspect; I appreciated what GBMW brought to the forum.  It's interesting to me that some who were very instrumental in GBMW's leaving SM had only praise and positive remarks for the same poster on another forum while I was still able to view it.

Coincidence?  Me thinks not.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 24, 2009, 09:03:05 PM »

Eastern Hat has been on:

Just waiting for ya' neighbor.

I believe in miracles!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: October 24, 2009, 09:03:09 PM »

Texasmom

I am entitled to present an other side to an issue that is being discussed on the forum without being attacked.  A respectful dialogue regarding GBMW would be appreciated.

Also ... I have quotes where GBMW upholds the Kalpoes ... claims they are innocent and ... Joran told the truth about them in the Range Rover recordings.  Then there are the quotes ... subtley undermining the mother of Natalee Holloway and and ... praising trolls like Charlierat ... upholding RU.  I am in the process of compiling them right now.

I would think you would be interested in GBMW being exposed for who she is.

There was a time I also upheld GBMW ... at time prior to her revealing her true loyalties in the Natalee Holloway story.

Janet

You have not been attacked.  I have the right to reinforce or "remind" about any portion of MY OPINION that I've posted just as you do.

I could consider your post an attack, but I don't since it's typical of your response to any opinion you don't agree with.

I don't care if you uphold GBMW or not, I stand by my opinion.  And I don't intend to debate the issue any further with you.

Quite frankly, I consider much of your recent speculation as "subtle undermining" of the opinion represented to the public and this forum by Beth Holloway regarding certain issues.

But then again, that's just my opinion.

Texasmom, thank you for posting this comment.  I was beginning to think I was the only one who has seen signs of this happening.  It seems everyone in this whole picture has been in the firing line and I cannot believe that all involved are as guilty as some would have them charged.  I agree that all on Aruba are guilty in their varying degrees which includes the crime and consequent cover up on all levels.  But those who only seek the truth, and do whatever they think may aid in this, have been held up to censure by some who appear to spend their entire waking lives finding fault with them.  The day that Beth is openly accused of anything other than wanting answers and closure of the crime that caused her to lose her beloved daughter, however she feels that needs to be addressed, is the day I will explode on these pages.

And I also do not feel that bombarding other posters with endless, and usually out of context quotes, is one side of a reasonable discussion.

Carry on ....

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: October 24, 2009, 09:07:06 PM »

Yep, me too.  It would be cool for the first place team (National League) to be neighbors to the second place team (American League).

Mod Wars!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.