May 28, 2024, 06:10:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408143 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1520 on: October 30, 2009, 01:19:41 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!
[/quote]

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1521 on: October 30, 2009, 01:23:00 AM »

Good Night TM and Cajun Miracle!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: October 30, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »

From RU:

Linda in L.A. Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:24 am   

This post is from RWV. I apologize for the way I've quoted...but I couldn't figure out how to bring it here. At any rate...I find it interesting. Does anyone know who JanvdS met and spoke with on the phone that would get him taken off the case? Glenda...can you let us know please.

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glenda wrote:
MF posted on FOB that JanvdS was being investigated.

sunmoonstars wrote: Did he post why he is being investigated?

Knot wrote: of course not he was a republican..but the democrats posted it all over the place

Glenda wrote: I don't know if MF mentioned it, but the Minister of Justice announce yesterday on FM95 that it was because of who he met with and spoke with on the telephone prior to the 3 young suspects being arrested.
This was also a reason to dismiss him from the case and replace him with Dompig on June 4th. JanvdS went to court on June 6th and was reinstated. 

Thanks TxMom!

So jan DID sue to get back on the case.  I didn't remember that the other day when.............I think it was Magnolia posted about it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: October 30, 2009, 09:06:05 AM »

Oh Kerm - that one was good!!!

BY DECEMBER THE NEW EVIDENCE TURNS TO CHOCOLATE
December 4, 2007
KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...[/u]
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?
KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html
-----------

Kerm - I know what your thoughts were a year ago regarding Mos.  Where is your thinking now?  Same, changed?

As you know, I never believed that Hans Mos was inept. I always said, I felt he was playing a sort of chess game and had to out maneuver his opponents.

Some things do not make sense to me. That is why I posted a sort of timeline of things to see if we can see anything that is glaringly obvious. When Greta stated that Hans Mos was a liar because he would not investigate Joran's interview that he sold Natalee into Slavery. Hans Mos was not behind the new pond witness or draining the pond either. Things like that tell me, he knows something. He could have put Joran on charges of rape, but he didn't.

BUT what if...............he brings the whole corruption down. He'd be a hero in the Netherlands.

AND keep in mind that WE KNOW of another item turned over to the FBI that the Arubans have never mentioned. But we know from Beth that this item is important and goes with the disposal at sea!!!!!!!

So something is not adding up for me. Don't know about anyone else here.

Thanks Kerm!  I was curious to know if your thoughts had changed over time.

The more I look at it, the more I'm wanting to know just what strings Richardson may have been pulling early on.

Because in looking at it with Mos being a good guy - it makes more and more sense that it was Richardson all along..............of course with initial help from Jan.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: October 30, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »

Food for thought....................................

What IF:

- Mos was really "setting a trap" to nail the "corrupt" (and JQK and the family knows)
- Kyle really is cooperating -- but is silent
- Devries really is cooperating behind the scenes
- The "former" Aruban political party in office fell for all of this "hook, line, and sinker"

(it sure would explain a LOT of things that have perplexed us for the past few years)

Wreck, I can believe all of that - except for kyle.

There was a lot of back and forth with him when the caca was hitting the fan - and the dynamics at that time (including that there was a family member with us) just really don't lean that way at all, I'm sorry to say.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: October 30, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »

Boxer Dawg

How the heck are ya dude?

Did ya see NASA had a lift off.

Well, as a matter of fact, it was a big moment for The Rocket City!  ha!  OK, my first post.  (Lord, please let this go well.)  I've been reading SM for years and years.  I've read most everything posted over they years.  Seen them come ... seen them go.

I'm so thankful for the good monkeys.  Jen has really made me think long and hard with the posts of the last two days.  And, your timelines and added details, great info.  Yes, ya gotta always have hope!

I'm not going on and on but hiya to those who have mentioned me while I grew old in the rafters.  TXmom, I really enjoy your updates also.  Now ... back to the rafters ... a professional lurker, ya think!

Bless you all for what you do for justice and the memory of Natalee.

Glad to have you swing down from the trees Boxer!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: October 30, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »

What IF:

- Mos was really "setting a trap" to nail the "corrupt" (and JQK and the family knows)
- The "former" Aruban political party in office fell for all of this "hook, line, and sinker"

(it sure would explain a LOT of things that have perplexed us for the past few years)

Kyle said: "THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. Do we know what Caps does? Is he inside the investigation?
Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation but apparently doesn't know who it is.

You guys (and gals) are AWESOME I love you all. Keep it up!

I think by that time Mos had a pretty darned good idea who the mole was.

I wonder if he was thoroughly baffled by the FBI report of the cage contents......or if that cemented for him just who the mole is.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: October 30, 2009, 09:21:27 AM »

What IF:

There was a lot of back and forth with him when the caca was hitting the fan - and the dynamics at that time (including that there was a family member with us) just really don't lean that way at all, I'm sorry to say.
I respect that -- you were there! To play devil's advocate -- could he have been purposely trying to take the Freebirds off path (on behalf of the investigation?) It just seems that he was earnestly helping early on and then did a sudden 180 degree turn.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: October 30, 2009, 09:22:46 AM »

I am going to re-post this part just for clarity.

AND keep in mind that WE KNOW of another item turned over to the FBI that the Arubans have never mentioned. But we know from Beth that this item is important and goes with the disposal at sea!!!!!!!

I need to buy a vowel.

DNA? 

Most likely DNA on it.

The samples taken from the car, perhaps...................please read it carefully, as I think some of the details may have been overlooked by readers in the past.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/05/blood-not-cleaning-fluid.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: October 30, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »

What IF:

I respect that -- you were there! To play devil's advocate -- could he have been purposely trying to take the Freebirds off path (on behalf of the investigation?) It just seems that he was earnestly helping early on and then did a sudden 180 degree turn.

I really don't think so Wreck.  I don't want to sound like I'm puffing my chest here, but Kyle chose Freebirds specifically to share this info with for a reason.

I'm not going to say this very well................   In short - he trusted us with the cage info, knowing it would NEVER be brought out "into the open" while we were under the impression (from him) that the FBI was investigating.

That's a LOT of trust.  So I don't think he would have an about face with his ability to trust us regarding any other matter.

Did that make sense?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: October 30, 2009, 10:04:37 AM »

I am going to re-post this part just for clarity.

I need to buy a vowel.

DNA? 

Most likely DNA on it.

The samples taken from the car, perhaps...................please read it carefully, as I think some of the details may have been overlooked by readers in the past.

IIRC There was talk that blood was found in one of the VDS vehicles. I think Jossy mentioned it. I never understood why two vehicles could be towed but yet the main house was off limits. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: October 30, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »

That never made any sense to me either Buckeye.

But then also think of this.............WHY take the vd Sloot vehicles at all?  Joran didn't have a license - so he wouldn't have legally been driving one of them.

For me that goes back to that alleged uttering from Paulus "I picked THEM up at..."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1532 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »

But then also think of this.............WHY take the vd Sloot vehicles at all?  Joran didn't have a license - so he wouldn't have legally been driving one of them.

For me that goes back to that alleged uttering from Paulus "I picked THEM up at..."

I agree, and iirc (can't look it up right now) one of the reasons Paulus was denied compensation for a "wrongful arrest" was because of contact with Natalee on more than one occasion that night.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »

and I believe the neighbors saw one of the vehicles return.  We know the neighbors gave a statement.  What the statement was, I don't know.  I believe the talk about them seeing a vehicle return.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: October 30, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »

What IF:

I really don't think so Wreck.  I don't want to sound like I'm puffing my chest here, but Kyle chose Freebirds specifically to share this info with for a reason.

I'm not going to say this very well................   In short - he trusted us with the cage info, knowing it would NEVER be brought out "into the open" while we were under the impression (from him) that the FBI was investigating.

That's a LOT of trust.  So I don't think he would have an about face with his ability to trust us regarding any other matter.

Did that make sense?

Yes! -- just asking for the sake of looking at any possible scenario.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: October 30, 2009, 11:38:02 AM »

TxMom - yep, those two contacts with Natalee sure became a thorn in his side when he was trying to rake in the dough! 

I wonder why that has never entered into the investigative scenario regarding what happened at the end of the night.

Buckeye - I do remember talk of sightings of that red jeep out that night!

Wreck - I completely understand!  Dialogue and bouncing thoughts is always a good thing!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: October 30, 2009, 12:34:37 PM »

I was thinking the item Beth said that the FBI was in possession of that was clearly from the cage/trap area.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: October 30, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »

I was thinking the item Beth said that the FBI was in possession of that was clearly from the cage/trap area.

Ah.  Gotcha.  Though I don't know if DNA would have survived on that?  I guess it's possible...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: October 30, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »

Ah.  Gotcha.  Though I don't know if DNA would have survived on that?  I guess it's possible...

It's possible that a strand of hair would give them the DNA and from what I understand, from what we know about that particular item, it lends to the body disposal in the ocean.  From a piece of hair they can still determine a lot of things from my understanding.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: October 30, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

BETH HOLLOWAY AND THE PROSECUTOR

It was less than one year ago that Beth Holloway stated on an American talk show that there had been no communication with Hans Mos.  Beth's position was there were no new leads being following up on.  There was no Brownie points afforded to prosecutor ... the so-called advocate for the victim.

It appears in November, 2008 that Beth 's position had not changed regarding Hans Mos since the December, 2007 Aruban meeting ... the meeting that revealed there had been no new evidence to warrant the rearrest of the main suspects in her daughter's disappearance by the prosecutor.

Janet

++++++++

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: You bring up the prosecutor. The new prosecutor is Hans Mos, or he's been new for about three years. Has he ever called you, originated a phone call to you?

HOLLOWAY: No, never. No and I -- he would not. And you know, Greta, it would never be too late. I would love to get a call from him. I mean, I feel as if sometimes, we have this self-imposed timeline on justice. But you know, there's not a timeline. It would never be too late for justice for Natalee's case. And I would very much, you know, appreciate any kind of calls received from him.

VAN SUSTEREN: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

HOLLOWAY: No, just absolutely vanished. I had no idea she was even leaving so quickly as she did. So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

VAN SUSTEREN: Has there -- now, we said the two prosecutors. Have any of the police officers, anybody from Aruba at all contacted you and said we're doing anything on the case at all? Is there any reason for you to believe it's being investigated?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely none. No. Not at all. Not to any degree.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

The search for Natalee Holloway
By Chris Hansen Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

TJ

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.