April 20, 2024, 03:04:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 403784 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: November 02, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

Nice to see you too KTF....and all Good Monkeys....
That are here for Natalee...
I do so hope the k2- Dr Phil suit opens up a Pandora box for urine and clan...

I really think it will.  I think the Kalpoes and their attorneys misjudged the Dr. Phil and Skeeters team.  Big problem for K2, Joran and Aruba IMO.  Not only with the wound be reopened in May 2010, but all their dirty laundry (K2, Joran and Aruba) will be back in the news.  I for one, cannot wait 

If it is OK with the court as well as police,KTF would luv to ride his trike out on the sidewalk before,and after the court sessions!Maybe just maybe,i'll accidently run over the TOE of a dirty,evil miscreant from Aruba.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:21 PM »

Hi ya'll.  I don't have much time this fine evening, but I just wanted to say to Magnolia that you are one of the most respected posters here.  I read your every word.   

Justice is coming.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: November 02, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »

FYI - there is a reason most websites have locked their Natalee Holloway forums.  4+ years is a long time to rehash what SHOULD have happened back in June 2005.  I'm not saying I'm ready to lock the forum, just reminding everyone that with time and no action comes frustration.

I think this forum should stay open until the end of the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil trial.

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

11/16/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (cont from 9-15-09 per stip signed9-3-09)

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

I'll be here...........waiting for justice.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1683 on: November 02, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »

Janet, nobody has ever asked you to sway or concede.  Everybody here has agreed that you are entitled to your
opinion.  But can't we move on from that one opinion?  Your point has been made and some agree with you but
there are other issues to be considered.
Just as you are entitled to your opinion, others are entitled to theirs and they are likely to stand their ground also.
We have been on this point, almost exclusively, for near two months.  It isn't interesting anymore and does nothing
that I can see to further justice for Natalee
It only causes disruption to the forum.

The topic encompassing the rearrests of the suspects ... the Persistence betrayal ... the Range Rover recordings and ... the Jan van der Straaten investigation continues to intrigue to me.  I speculate that there is a connection between all four happenings that furthers the Aruban coverup that has preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 and ... at this point ...  I am not willing to move on until all the dots are connected.

If you are not in agreement with my perspectives on my topics of choice  Magnolia and ... do not wish to dialogue respectfully regarding our opposing views ... just scroll by my posts.  Do not attempt to silence my words.  Maybe ... just maybe ... my efforts may be appreciated by another poster or ... a guest in the rafters.  Maybe ... just maybe ... my perspectives that you consider distractions ... do have merit.

I will give you and others the same consideration if perspectives on issues that I disagree with are presented.  I will respond respectively in a dialogue or ... I will scroll by.  I will not consider opposing perspectes as distractions.

Out of respect for those who are interested
... I do my share of scrolling by without complaining.

Janet

Speculation is good for thought....to possibly highlight an instance or clue that may have seemed harmless or incidental early on....but newer info makes it worth another look.
I have a feeling that there may be more to the four events...so I speculate. And I appreciate being able to bonce my speculations off others with similar speculations..
I'm interested and respect all who have been here for Natalee....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: November 02, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »

an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: November 02, 2009, 11:47:03 PM »

Janet, nobody has ever asked you to sway or concede.  Everybody here has agreed that you are entitled to your
opinion.  But can't we move on from that one opinion?  Your point has been made and some agree with you but
Just as you are entitled to your opinion, others are entitled to theirs and they are likely to stand their ground also.
We have been on this point, almost exclusively, for near two months.  It isn't interesting anymore and does nothing

The topic encompassing the rearrests of the suspects ... the Persistence betrayal ... the Range Rover recordings and ... the Jan van der Straaten investigation continues to intrigue to me.  I speculate that there is a connection between all four happenings that furthers the Aruban coverup that has preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 and ... at this point ...  I am not willing to move on until all the dots are connected.

If you are not in agreement with my perspectives on my topics of choice  Magnolia and ... do not wish to dialogue respectfully regarding our opposing views ... just scroll by my posts.  Do not attempt to silence my words.  Maybe ... just maybe ... my efforts may be appreciated by another poster or ... a guest in the rafters.  Maybe ... just maybe ... my perspectives that you consider distractions ... do have merit.

I will give you and others the same consideration if perspectives on issues that I disagree with are presented.  I will respond respectively in a dialogue or ... I will scroll by.  I will not consider opposing perspectes as distractions.

Janet

Speculation is good for thought....to possibly highlight an instance or clue that may have seemed harmless or incidental early on....but newer info makes it worth another look.
I have a feeling that there may be more to the four events...so I speculate. And I appreciate being able to bonce my speculations off others with similar speculations..

Are you guys saying monkey's scroll by my posts?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: November 03, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »

Janet

Not sure about other Monkeys scrolling by you KTF...but considering it's been two hours since my post and no one else has posted...I guess I know what my posts mean to others.....
That's ok.....sock it to me.....
Without open discussions...we go nowhere......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: November 03, 2009, 12:46:12 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee is where it is at.... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: November 03, 2009, 12:54:26 AM »

Janet

Not sure about other Monkeys scrolling by you KTF...but considering it's been two hours since my post and no one else has posted...I guess I know what my posts mean to others.....
That's ok.....sock it to me.....
Without open discussions...we go nowhere......

I read your posts BillB and,open discussion is where it's at....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1689 on: November 03, 2009, 07:46:48 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: November 03, 2009, 11:21:23 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64590.php

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: November 03, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »

Interesting forum thread:

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/caution-about-credit-cards-41780/

luv2teech7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't stepped foot in Ling and Son's since May; however a charge appeared today on my credit card. Fortunately, I noticed it before the bill arrived. (More reasons to check your accounts on line!) The reason I am posting here is very simple. I've never lost my wallet. I keep my cards in the safe when not being used. I was told by the issuing company that the charge was done "manually"...meaning the card wasn't necessarily there. Clearly it wasn't. I have it here, with me. Just wanted to warn you all. I don't want to send out unnecessary warning, but be sure to contact your credit card companies to notify them that you will be out of the country and the dates you will be there. I have traveled to Aruba 11 times in the past 4 years and have never before had any issues. But, it only takes one incident to change everything.....I will be there in less than 3 weeks and wholeheartedly intend to visit Ling and Sons while I'm there. They need to know that some dishonest employee is amongst them and that they've lost my business because of it. Please---check your credit card statements frequently!!!!

See responses at link.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: November 03, 2009, 12:31:23 PM »

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: What -- how did you know Patrick?

DE VRIES: Well, Patrick came up to me because in Holland, it is known that I'm intrigued and interested in the disappearance of Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does Patrick do for a living? Who is he?

DE VRIES: Patrick is a businessman. He has his own business. He has a criminal record for 12 or 13 years ago. He was convicted for drugs possession. But after that, he became a respected businessman.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his business, do you know?

DE VRIES: Yes, it's a technical thing. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

PATRICK VAN DER EEM

Van de Sloot mole beats wife with crowbar
Tuesday 28 April 2009

Patrick van der Eem, who befriended Joran van der Sloot and then secretly recorded him confessing to being with Natalee Holloway when she died, has been give a 30 hour community service sentence for hitting his girlfriend with a crowbar

Trouw reports that Van der Eem was found guilty of attacking the woman in Arnhem last December. He claimed to have been under the influence of drugs at the time.

Van der Eem has a known cocaine addiction and was said to have used drugs while making the recordings of Van de Sloot speaking about the American teenager's disappearance.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2009/04/van_de_sloot_mole_beats_wife_w.php

Holloway case arrest in Aruba
Published on 26 August 2009 - 10:14pm

Aruban police have arrested Patrick van der Eem in a hotel in Oranjestad. Van der Eem gained notoriety when he befriended Joran van der Sloot, the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, and secretly recorded him boasting about his role in Ms Holloway's disappearance.

Van de Eem was working for Dutch crime reporter Peter R de Vries and the tapes were broadcast on Dutch and US television. The programme won Mr de Vries an Emmy award. Van der Eem's participation in the programme was controversial as he has a number of convictions.

Police arrested him after he allegedly stayed in the Radidsson hotel without paying and threatened hotel personnel. Police say he had cocaine on his person at the time of his arrest and he had also stayed at three other expensive hotels in Aruba and left without paying.

Natalee vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba - part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - on 30 May 2005. Joran van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but without conclusive evidence he has never been brought to trial.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/holloway-case-arrest-aruba

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: November 03, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »

Interesting forum thread:

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/caution-about-credit-cards-41780/

luv2teech7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't stepped foot in Ling and Son's since May; however a charge appeared today on my credit card. Fortunately, I noticed it before the bill arrived. (More reasons to check your accounts on line!) The reason I am posting here is very simple. I've never lost my wallet. I keep my cards in the safe when not being used. I was told by the issuing company that the charge was done "manually"...meaning the card wasn't necessarily there. Clearly it wasn't. I have it here, with me. Just wanted to warn you all. I don't want to send out unnecessary warning, but be sure to contact your credit card companies to notify them that you will be out of the country and the dates you will be there. I have traveled to Aruba 11 times in the past 4 years and have never before had any issues. But, it only takes one incident to change everything.....I will be there in less than 3 weeks and wholeheartedly intend to visit Ling and Sons while I'm there. They need to know that some dishonest employee is amongst them and that they've lost my business because of it. Please---check your credit card statements frequently!!!!

See responses at link.   

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

++++++

Pages 209/210:
  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

MYSPACE - MARK PURCELL'S SON

Disgusting!!

Credit: Klaasen

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: November 03, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »

PATRICK VANDER EEM

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: November 03, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »

PATRICK VANDER EEM

Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.
http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

I'll wait for Beth to tell us......not this lowlife.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: November 03, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

Oranjestad, The Hague
agree on investigation

THE HAGUE--The Netherlands and Aruba have reached an agreement about the scientific independent investigation into Aruba’s state of affairs and maintenance of law and order.

Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten announced this in Oranjestad on Saturday. The State Secretary reached an agreement with the new AVP-led government the day after the cabinet had been installed.

The Netherlands has already made a proposition as to the phrasing of the investigation, which will be carried out by the Dutch Scientific Investigation and Documentation Centre WODC of the Ministry of Justice. Aruba will respond to the proposal in the coming weeks.

Prime Minister Mike Eman and Bijleveld-Schouten during a press conference on Saturday underscored the importance of cooperation in the Kingdom. Under the previous MEP government of Nelson Oduber, the relationship with the Netherlands had deteriorated. Oduber in the past had announced that he would not cooperate with a “corruption investigation.”

While in Aruba on Saturday, Bijleveld-Schouten had meetings with Eman, new Justice Minister Arthur Dowers and Finance Minister Mike de Meza. They mostly discussed cooperation.

Parties agreed that the Netherlands will provide technical assistance and assist the Aruba police force and immigration with know-how in the coming years. It was also agreed that through project dossiers, Dutch development money can be used for urban renovation, infrastructure and education.

Eman stressed during the press conference, his first as new Prime Minister which he held together with Bijleveld, that he wanted to work on a better relationship with the Netherlands, so that “also in the people in the Netherlands would see the additional value of a Kingdom relation.”

The Prime Minister also indicated that he wanted to end the stricter enforcement of immigration rules applied to persons from the Netherlands that are staying in Aruba. The previous MEP government had stopped allowing Dutch persons after they had extended their 180 days stay.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m144/visitm144.html
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: November 03, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »

Oranjestad, The Hague
agree on investigation

THE HAGUE--The Netherlands and Aruba have reached an agreement about the scientific independent investigation into Aruba’s state of affairs and maintenance of law and order.

Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten announced this in Oranjestad on Saturday. The State Secretary reached an agreement with the new AVP-led government the day after the cabinet had been installed.

The Netherlands has already made a proposition as to the phrasing of the investigation, which will be carried out by the Dutch Scientific Investigation and Documentation Centre WODC of the Ministry of Justice. Aruba will respond to the proposal in the coming weeks.

Prime Minister Mike Eman and Bijleveld-Schouten during a press conference on Saturday underscored the importance of cooperation in the Kingdom. Under the previous MEP government of Nelson Oduber, the relationship with the Netherlands had deteriorated. Oduber in the past had announced that he would not cooperate with a “corruption investigation.”

While in Aruba on Saturday, Bijleveld-Schouten had meetings with Eman, new Justice Minister Arthur Dowers and Finance Minister Mike de Meza. They mostly discussed cooperation.

Parties agreed that the Netherlands will provide technical assistance and assist the Aruba police force and immigration with know-how in the coming years. It was also agreed that through project dossiers, Dutch development money can be used for urban renovation, infrastructure and education.

Eman stressed during the press conference, his first as new Prime Minister which he held together with Bijleveld, that he wanted to work on a better relationship with the Netherlands, so that “also in the people in the Netherlands would see the additional value of a Kingdom relation.”

The Prime Minister also indicated that he wanted to end the stricter enforcement of immigration rules applied to persons from the Netherlands that are staying in Aruba. The previous MEP government had stopped allowing Dutch persons after they had extended their 180 days stay.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m144/visitm144.html

Thanks Patriot!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: November 03, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »

No problem. I hope something happens with this new government...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: November 03, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »

No problem. I hope something happens with this new government...

As i'm sure you know,i'm a pessimist when it comes to these two countries and what they've not done in this case!I hope they will prove me wrong for the sake of Justice!Ya never know! Justice can happen at any moment! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.