June 15, 2024, 10:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 409809 times)
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: November 03, 2009, 02:20:24 PM »

No problem. I hope something happens with this new government...

As i'm sure you know,i'm a pessimist when it comes to these two countries and what they've not done in this case!I hope they will prove me wrong for the sake of Justice!Ya never know! Justice can happen at any moment! an angelic monkey

I hear ya, but like Beth always says you have to have hope...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: November 03, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »

Without open discussions...we go nowhere......

There was a time when Hans Mos, John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and the four-headed CapLockWizard were held above reproach by many in regards to furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Thankfully open discussion was afforded to those with opposing positions and ... the truth was allowed to prevail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: November 03, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

As i'm sure you know,i'm a pessimist when it comes to these two countries and what they've not done in this case!I hope they will prove me wrong for the sake of Justice!Ya never know! Justice can happen at any moment! an angelic monkey

You are absolutely correct!May God be my witness.May Eman bless this family with TRUE closure,to what has been a hell on earth for this them!My prayers go out to that island to do it right this time...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: November 03, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »

You are absolutely correct!May God be my witness.May Eman bless this family with TRUE closure,to what has been a hell on earth for them!My prayers go out to that island to do it right this time...

Edit:This

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: November 03, 2009, 02:33:48 PM »

My gut says something has to be going on in the background... Waaaay to quiet...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: November 03, 2009, 02:38:01 PM »

My gut says something has to be going on in the background... Waaaay to quiet...

Nothing would be more exciting then to see Sweaty-man leading the procession of hand-cuffed Perps into jail!I'm here for the long haul whether they do it this time or not!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: November 03, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: November 03, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »

I'm not going anywhere! I'm a soldier for Natalee no matter how long it takes...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »

I'm not going anywhere! I'm a soldier for Natalee no matter how long it takes...

I'm with you, Patriot.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:18 PM »

Klaas...We need a soldier Monkey emoticon!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: November 03, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

You are absolutely correct!May God be my witness.May Eman bless this family with TRUE closure,to what has been a hell on earth for this them!My prayers go out to that island to do it right this time...

Patriot and Keepthefaith

In the past 4 1/2 years ... where was Mike Eman's voice on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway while in opposition?  In the past 4 1/2 years ... where were the voices of AVP members?

Considering the far reaching implications in regards to those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involve in the cover up agenda ... I do not have hope that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come out of Aruba.

I suspect that there will be attempts at appeasement by offering the family segments/crumbs of the whole truth but ... I do not have faith that Mike Eman is not going to allow the Aruban house of cards to collapse.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: November 03, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »

Monkeys

Hubby and I are meeting friends at my favorite restaurant ... the Olive Garden ... for lunch.  Maybe a couple games of bowling will follow.

Have a good day all.

Janet
12:10 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: November 03, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »

Monkeys

Hubby and I are meeting friends at my favorite restaurant ... the Olive Garden ... for lunch.  Maybe a couple games of bowling will follow.

Have a good day all.

Janet
12:10 PM PT

Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkke!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: November 03, 2009, 03:26:33 PM »

Patriot and Keepthefaith

In the past 4 1/2 years ... where was Mike Eman's voice on behalf of justice for Natalee Holloway while in opposition?  In the past 4 1/2 years ... where were the voices of AVP members?

Considering the far reaching implications in regards to those at all levels of the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were involve in the cover up agenda ... I do not have hope that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come out of Aruba.

I suspect that there will be attempts at appeasement by offering the family segments/crumbs of the whole truth but ... I do not have faith that Mike Eman is not going to allow the Aruban house of cards to collapse.

IMO

Janet

At this point, I really don't care where Justice comes from... As long as it comes...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: November 03, 2009, 03:37:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just saying "Hello" whilst changing my Fall clothes. I still try to keep up ... very quite on the Unhappy Island.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1715 on: November 03, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thcWRAseVoQ

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/thcWRAseVoQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/thcWRAseVoQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Justice4Natalee
August 25, 2009
(less info)
Aug. 25 2009 - Knevel&vdBrink -

Host Andries Knevel:  Patrick van der Eem has been arrested in Aruba. He was in posession of coke, he threathened people and he hadn't paid his bills. How does a news report like that come across for you?

Peter R. de Vries:Well, I was very pleased to hear that the Aruban police rushes out in full force if you haven't paid your hotel bill...

Host Jeroen Pauw:They never did that with you?

Peter R. de Vries: ....because I also know the story of someone who has confessed he has let an innocent girl die...and who has hidden the body; and lied about that in a horrible way to the whole world and especially the mother of the girl and who is walking around freely. And the Aruban police often doesn't have time when tips are coming in...so this is very good news.

Host Andries Knevel: With a long haul you've made your point. (laughing)... Your point is taken.
Does is surprise you he has been arrested? Not police wise but concerning Patrick...

Peter R. de Vries: No, I'm not really surprised.

Host Andries Knevel: You knew he was a bit like that?

Peter R. de Vries; Uhmm...well the man is temperamentful...let me put it that way... (laughing) And from that point I'm not that surprised he's facing such a situation.

Host Andries Knevel: Does is annoy you that he's very often being linked to you when something is going on with him...and of course concerning Joran?

Peter R. de Vries: No, I'm not annoyed by that. He's worked for us at the time...has done a good job...and we didn't work with him because he's a reverend or something. We worked with him because Joran van der Sloot..well...looked up to him. He was charmed by him. He was the right person for that job at the time.

Host Andries Knevel: It doesn't make your case against Joran a bit doubtful?

Peter R. de Vries: No, not at all. That would have been so if the case was based on what Patrick van der Eem stated. If he would have been the one saying that "Joran told me..." and you have to believe me on my pretty blue eyes this is true. Then you could think...well can we really trust this man? But the great thing about that broadcast was of course that we heard and saw Joran van der Sloot himself stating that he was present when Natalee died and that he had let the body disappear in the ocean and that he didn't lose any sleep over it. Joran himself stated that...for that it doesn't matter whether or not Patrick did or did not pay his hotel bill.

Category:  News & Politics
Tags:  Natalee  Holloway  Aruba  Joran  vn  derSloot  Patrick  Eem

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: November 03, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/thcWRAseVoQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/thcWRAseVoQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Justice4Natalee
August 25, 2009
(less info)

Host Andries Knevel:  Patrick van der Eem has been arrested in Aruba. He was in posession of coke, he threathened people and he hadn't paid his bills. How does a news report like that come across for you?

Peter R. de Vries:Well, I was very pleased to hear that the Aruban police rushes out in full force if you haven't paid your hotel bill...

Peter R. de Vries: ....because I also know the story of someone who has confessed he has let an innocent girl die...and who has hidden the body; and lied about that in a horrible way to the whole world and especially the mother of the girl and who is walking around freely. And the Aruban police often doesn't have time when tips are coming in...so this is very good news.

Host Andries Knevel: With a long haul you've made your point. (laughing)... Your point is taken.
Does is surprise you he has been arrested? Not police wise but concerning Patrick...

Peter R. de Vries; Uhmm...well the man is temperamentful...let me put it that way... (laughing) And from that point I'm not that surprised he's facing such a situation.

Host Andries Knevel: Does is annoy you that he's very often being linked to you when something is going on with him...and of course concerning Joran?

Peter R. de Vries: No, I'm not annoyed by that. He's worked for us at the time...has done a good job...and we didn't work with him because he's a reverend or something. We worked with him because Joran van der Sloot..well...looked up to him. He was charmed by him. He was the right person for that job at the time.

Peter R. de Vries: No, not at all. That would have been so if the case was based on what Patrick van der Eem stated. If he would have been the one saying that "Joran told me..." and you have to believe me on my pretty blue eyes this is true. Then you could think...well can we really trust this man? But the great thing about that broadcast was of course that we heard and saw Joran van der Sloot himself stating that he was present when Natalee died and that he had let the body disappear in the ocean and that he didn't lose any sleep over it. Joran himself stated that...for that it doesn't matter whether or not Patrick did or did not pay his hotel bill.

You can't "choose" the perfect witness/informant. Joran doesn't hang around and confide in "saints".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: November 03, 2009, 08:47:24 PM »

A DROWNING OR A DISPOSAL OF A BODY?

It appears that Peter Devries is determined that Joran van der Sloot is not going to be implicated in anything more serious than the felony of disposing of a body.  Was that the collaborated plan?

Think about it ... Joran concedes to Patrick van der Eem in the Range Rover recording that he could not be sure that Natalee Holloway was deceased prior to disposal.

Why is Peter Devries upholding the Aruban coverup agenda that implies that the only wrongdoing that Joran van der Sloot confessed to was the felony of assisting in the disposal of a "body" which ... under Dutch law ... is a misdemeanor.

Janet

+++++

ACCORDING TO PETER DEVRIES

Peter Devries
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

At last Joran gives a complete confession, in which he reconstructs in detail what happened on the fatal night of the 29th onto the 30th of May 2005 on Aruba.

He and Natalee were dropped off that night by the Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in their silver-gray Honda Civic nearby the Mariott Hotel on Palm Beach.  This is more than 100 meters away from the so-called Fisherman’s Huts, of which Joran talked about to the police.

After that he and Natalee were making love on the beach, when all of the sudden Natalee started to shake and seemed to have died. Joran dragged her body to some bushes that grow alongside the beach and walked up to a payphone near the swimming pool of the Marriot Hotel to call a friend.

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives.  During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

ACCORDING TO JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Range Rover Transcripts

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know [if she was dead], she could have been in a coma.  I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good.  I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead.  Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead.  Could've been a coma.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: November 03, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »

Justice4Natalee
August 25, 2009
(less info)

You can't "choose" the perfect witness/informant. Joran doesn't hang around and confide in "saints".

I agree wreck.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: November 03, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/11/e-investigacion-%E2%80%9Ccientifico%E2%80%9D-di-hulanda-ta-inaceptable/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

the "scientific" research of the netherlands is unacceptable!

Publication: Monday, 3 november 2009. category: editorial

is good for the netherlands compronde cu one "scientific" research do not serve the purpose of veri cu all the corupcionnan the mep Malandrona of people in the government cu Owing to end of send ing Owing to commit, and they criminally persecuted for cu bully her the coin and the propiedadnan of people. cu i am wait for the netherlands is looking thing do not one "labamento of man" to-the-Pontius Pilatus!

if the research is one "scientific" the weight not have none Because the bay is exonerated during 8 year cu esnan Owing to Malusa they PeerN of power for they fill the jacket of self, they Famiano and amigona, and for persecuted without mercy all esnan they opposed was fechorianan cu. forfeit invoice? what kind of research is "scientific" have to have for determining if past Owing to being committed? we not have to of nothing "scientific" for veri his existence!

mike cabinet have to eman 1 Owing to reject the proposition of the netherlands of trip, as mike haci Owing to end in one principle, Because the thing the people do not Voter Owing to demanded of the government will sit cu after of the government of family and degenerates mep amigona of one for his own leadership. none of we is bay stay for one cross arm have cu proposition because; obhetivo exonerate the Malandrona of mep of thing they committed against law Owing to during they stay because; ruling cu cu of the excuse is now front bay if necessary thing is applied at the gobernantenan new. haci the power tey for good, not bad, for eat cu clarity, not subterfuge, for demonstrating honesty, not Thieving; for work for her well-being of people, not wasting his coin and gives his propiedadnan at compinchinan!

wanted meen cu then in the "scientific research" the bridge of ey grandmother will stay because; one "eror understand and forgive" of marisol; compincheria cu cu the financiadornan his is just "and drop of fabornan for coin invertible"; the case of dump "Owing to immidiately cu something happen and not have to ripiti" cu nel and the nepotism of others is acceptable but not punishable; cu ladronicianan at the laboratory, utilities, and others is intended for both oblivion; enfin, cu all thing Owing to being veri because; Actona of documentonan irefutable forfeit invoice cu immidiately serve bay is because; ehemplonan of thing have to go back not happen. osea cu the intention is for immidiately accomplish will cu at the popular saying span: "clean slate"! not, the do not acceptable condition or beam of none splicacion dorna suco cu!

Spanta if the netherlands wanted for her ridiculous word "recolonization" of booshi, cu not have neither hechonan content in hustificacion neither regal, or for her loud bashi of "independence" of rudy, cu none of we is compartmentalized, or does not being branded of colonialism is one country, the strike bay, but not on we Custió! eman 1 cabinet mike thing have to come cu haci now is his own research, if the love of therefore.g. is politically engaged with or not, or does not give his support, have not esey Because none against the validity boluntad masal of people. is the have the power not the p.g., neither can others cu Owing to let they bad self being using for Interesno politician. is necessary if we will come cu one action of company for defeat the intention of one research scientist!

haci permitimi one particular and contrary proposition:

if the Netherlands does not owe haci as being one investigation, cu his determination of guilt and subsequent punishment, anto: set one "commission of inquiry" local cu have the authorization for esnan cu interoga can bring detayenan concrete; cu have access at the fileN of the departamentonan they imagine for reviewing all the documentonan Owing to bay cu not stop in shredder or is there still some scondi in computer and count; cu the support of we Leyner. his integrantenan have to eat of the cu cuerponan of research there is at aruba, as rst, police force, recherche, recherche duane, national security, for some cu immidiately mentioned have the legal qualifications for staff to The trabao. sigur anything is: we can not close eye for all the bagamunderianan committed cu Interesno of perfidy against the island and we people we, the netherlands immidiately for pleasure and keep aleh of the word apparently fastioso eg "colonialist". the hustificacion can not have none!

the netherlands of his part can not follow back for one last become tey cu, cu cu Owing to exist but can not resurrected. the not have to sconde ey absurdity behind the screen for one aruba deny necessary research, cu will have to leads in thing they self is calling "straf vervolging"! if not do so, then cabinet mike eman 1 can strike bay and imitates his mep in all bagamunderianan, knowingly cu Owing to the netherlands at last minute hand for piling will also save the legal persecution of cualk cu another "scientific study" if the arrive of committing the barbaridadnan cu the gobernantenan of mep Owing to commit! aruba is kico or Aruban people have of earn cu all the "science" ey?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.