June 22, 2024, 07:59:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 411359 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1940 on: November 07, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13560/8/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

acolyte of cuerpo policial r.p.k owing to wordo deteni

saturday, 07 november 2009 - 10:02

departamento of investigacionnan inner of cuerpo policial (bizo), bow guia of ministerio publico, owing to detene bigadier eerste klasse r.p.k.,cu is work at keep of oranjestad.e is being sospecha the.o. of owing to comete amenza, y place falsedad on paper. owing to base of the acusacionnan contra his person owing to dicidi for detene pendiente the result of the investigacion.

comments (2) subscribe to this comment's feed show/hide comments come across...

written by owing to guest, november 07, 2009

awel if corupcion in cuerpo policial esey have very time end is pasando in keep much police is abusa of they power awel if is verdad sit do you castigo +3 come across...

why meste place inicial place name completo same cu another they if name cu surname is jega redaccion but door cu is cuerpo policial they wanted place inicial only come across

Who did they detain?  Can you tell, Miss Papiamentu Queen?

From my understanding, a police officer.  They only listed the initials R.P.K., and that they work in Oranjestad.

And he falsified papers....the Brigadier means assistant...right?
We don't know anyone with those initials, do we?
I wish it was JVDS.

Yes, I understand that he falsified papers. 

I'm not sure about the Brigadier First Class title.

I don't know who the initials are, but I'm looking for a few things on that.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: November 07, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13560/8/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

acolyte of cuerpo policial r.p.k owing to wordo deteni

saturday, 07 november 2009 - 10:02

departamento of investigacionnan inner of cuerpo policial (bizo), bow guia of ministerio publico, owing to detene bigadier eerste klasse r.p.k.,cu is work at keep of oranjestad.e is being sospecha the.o. of owing to comete amenza, y place falsedad on paper. owing to base of the acusacionnan contra his person owing to dicidi for detene pendiente the result of the investigacion.

comments (2) subscribe to this comment's feed show/hide comments come across...

awel if corupcion in cuerpo policial esey have very time end is pasando in keep much police is abusa of they power awel if is verdad sit do you castigo +3 come across...

why meste place inicial place name completo same cu another they if name cu surname is jega redaccion but door cu is cuerpo policial they wanted place inicial only come across

Who did they detain?  Can you tell, Miss Papiamentu Queen?

From my understanding, a police officer.  They only listed the initials R.P.K., and that they work in Oranjestad.

And he falsified papers....the Brigadier means assistant...right?
We don't know anyone with those initials, do we?
I wish it was JVDS.

Yes, I understand that he falsified papers. 

I'm not sure about the Brigadier First Class title.

I don't know who the initials are, but I'm looking for a few things on that.   

No match on the ones I had in mind. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: November 07, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »

According to NL rankings...... "bigadier eerste klasse" =  sargent first class

Debbie over at GM says that she had an email from Beth and Beth says there is no new info to
warrant the new listing of Natalee on Alabama Missing Children.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: November 07, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »

Debbie over at GM says that she had an email from Beth and Beth says there is no new info to

Thank you Magnolia.  I didn't think there would be.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: November 07, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: November 07, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »

Honestly, if your child went missing 4.5 years ago and presumably dead, would you want to get questions about every little thing that happens?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: November 07, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »

Congratulations to Scared Monkeys!

There is a distinct difference between "logic" and "creative thinking".

As there is also a distinct difference between "discussion" and "debate".

I don't feel like attaching any links   

Natalee Holloway was seen leaving Carlos and Charlies in a car with with Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and Joran VanderSloot -- AND WAS NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN BY HER FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

Bless you Beth -- for all you do to honour your daughter's name

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: November 07, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »

Almost there Nut!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: November 07, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

Honestly, if your child went missing 4.5 years ago and presumably dead, would you want to get questions about every little thing that happens?

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: November 07, 2009, 02:05:15 PM »

I see what you mean Klaas.  I used to wonder myself about some that used to post at SM, saying they were calling and speaking with Dave or Jug or even Beth to ask them questions or to tell them what someone somewhere was saying.  It started me thinking how self important some thought they were.  Was it about Natalee, or was it about being able to come back and say they spoke with Natalee's family?  Trying to insert themselves into the circle?  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: November 07, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »

Gotta admit I don't follow much college football,but hope your Huskies do well....
The family is great...thanks for asking...

My oldest daughter is visiting from Mn (she misses us!). My bride and I drove my Mn daughter, middle daughter, up to see our youngest daughter at Cal poly Pomona today...It was so fun to see the interaction between the grad living on her own, jr in college, and freshmen in college... an angelic monkey

Damn....the bride and I did good.....

an angelic monkey

billb ... family is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: November 07, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

I think it was last year about this time when Peter de Vries did the show about Joran selling women in Thialand.
At that time, he brought forth another new witness, who stated that Joran had told her, while they were sitting
on the beach about Natalee's death.  Was that Flor or another one?

Mos and company chose to ignore that information also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: November 07, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »

I think it was last year about this time when Peter de Vries did the show about Joran selling women in Thialand.
At that time, he brought forth another new witness, who stated that Joran had told her, while they were sitting

I want to say Celes, or something like that.  But I'm not positive.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: November 07, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »

I see what you mean Klaas.  I used to wonder myself about some that used to post at SM, saying they were calling and speaking with Dave or Jug or even Beth to ask them questions or to tell them what someone somewhere was saying.  It started me thinking how self important some thought they were.  Was it about Natalee, or was it about being able to come back and say they spoke with Natalee's family?  Trying to insert themselves into the circle?  JMHO

Exactly, I agree.   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1954 on: November 07, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »

Still looking for a match on initials. I did come across (no pun intended, lmaooooo) this page w/ different police hats for different officers.
http://www.kparuba.com/ensignias.html
click on each name to display the hat.

I remember a discussion of a possible police hat found w/ the cage. Probably already posted way back then, but you know how I forget.... Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: November 07, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »

By George, I think you are right again, TM.  Wonder what ever happened to her?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: November 07, 2009, 02:27:49 PM »

I think it was last November also when Peter R. DeVries accepted his Emmy award with Beth at his side
for the acceptance.

She sure looked like she believed in Peter all those months after the broadcast of the Range Rover tapes.
I don't think Beth is anybody's fool.  She is a smart cookie!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: November 07, 2009, 02:29:33 PM »

Still looking for a match on initials. I did come across (no pun intended, lmaooooo) this page w/ different police hats for different officers.
http://www.kparuba.com/ensignias.html
click on each name to display the hat.

I remember a discussion of a possible police hat found w/ the cage. Probably already posted way back then, but you know how I forget.... Wink

IIRC, it was Anna that seemed to see a police hat in the cage.  As for myself, I couldn't see it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 07, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »

By George, I think you are right again, TM.  Wonder what ever happened to her?

I don't recall seeing anything else about her since.  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: November 07, 2009, 02:33:03 PM »

Does it turn on page 99 or 100?? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.