April 19, 2024, 12:33:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 403728 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2009, 07:54:06 PM »

Scared Monkeys Radio February 13, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/466/0/021308.mp3

(my own transcript so it may not be exact)

Dana Pretzer's interview with Peter R. DeVries

snip

Dana:  Now with as you know being involved in crime reporting for so long and my audience and myself not only as a talk show host but also as a law enforcement officer, we know that confessions aren’t always word for word the truth, and we hear this term or this name Daury come up.  As far as who this person is and what they’ve been a lot of speculation.  What can you tell us?  And a lot of people are saying that Daury is actually Paulus Vandersloot.

Peter:  Well, I don’t know that but what I can say is that I have the impression that Joran Vandersloot is protecting somebody else by mentioning the name of Daury.  During the first drive he told Patrick, our infiltrant  I never gonna mention the name of the guy who helped me, I will take that into my grave.  And the next day when we instructed the infiltrant to push a little bit on that name he was asking why don’t you tell me you can trust me and etc.  then he mentioned the name Daury.  But at that moment already we had the impression that he was protecting somebody else and just mentioned a name.  So who the helper really is, well that’s speculating.

snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2009, 07:57:15 PM »

Peter Devries states on his website and on the talk show circuit that he has received a full confession from Joran van der Sloot whose words  exonerates the Kalpoes.  Devries claims he has solved the case and the Kalpoes are innocent.

The exoneration of the Kalpoes in the Range Rover recording is huge.  Think about it.  If implicated ... Deepak and Satish would not go to the slaughter house like sheep.  These two have the ability to expose the truth ... the truth which would expose the participation of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite.

Janet

+++++++

PAULUS VANDER SLOOT

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Page 151
:  A few days later Paulus is arrested and questioned by Aruban police after they say he changed his story about what time he picked up Joran on the night Natalee disappeared.  First Paulus states that he picked “them” up at McDonald’s at four in the morning on May 30.  We do not know who he means by “them.”  Later he changes his story completely, saying he picked Joran up at eleven at night on May 29 at McDonald’s.  By making this change, his story now coincides with the one Joran gave police on June 9.  But according to Aruban police officials it also makes Paulus another lying witness.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) ... Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

THE SONS OF THE ELITE

'Scarborough Country' - August 29, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:   Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

Scared Monkeys Radio February 13, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/466/0/021308.mp3

(my own transcript so it may not be exact)

Dana Pretzer's interview with Peter R. DeVries

snip

Dana:  Now with as you know being involved in crime reporting for so long and my audience and myself not only as a talk show host but also as a law enforcement officer, we know that confessions aren’t always word for word the truth, and we hear this term or this name Daury come up.  As far as who this person is and what they’ve been a lot of speculation.  What can you tell us?  And a lot of people are saying that Daury is actually Paulus Vandersloot.

Peter:  Well, I don’t know that but what I can say is that I have the impression that Joran Vandersloot is protecting somebody else by mentioning the name of Daury.  During the first drive he told Patrick, our infiltrant  I never gonna mention the name of the guy who helped me, I will take that into my grave.  And the next day when we instructed the infiltrant to push a little bit on that name he was asking why don’t you tell me you can trust me and etc.  then he mentioned the name Daury.  But at that moment already we had the impression that he was protecting somebody else and just mentioned a name.  So who the helper really is, well that’s speculating.

snip

Same link...continuation of the conversation:

Dana:  Exactly, and the Aruban law enforcement and law enforcement investigators are working on that.  Let’s talk about you a little bit here.  Again, your experience as long as you’ve been involved in a case like this.  The international news media have been all over this case for such a long time both looking at it so many different ways, the case has been spun so many ways.  I know that you’ve probably been very busy in the media.  How do you think that the international media have done covering the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

Peter:  Well of course there was a lot of media attention over this disappearance but it was only attention.  Just a few people did really investigative journalism.

Dana:  Exactly

Peter:  (At this point) Most of the media is not doing really investigation but is only thinking things over if you know what I mean.  They don’t investigate by their selves but they’re just (?) at the beach and not really knowing anything.

Dana:  What is next for you and your team, I’m sure you’re quite busy.

Peter:  Well we continue our investigation.  At this moment we consider the case as solved in the way that Joran did confession on tape not once, not twice, but more than ten times on several days and together with the evidence which was already lying there I think you can say the case is solved but now it’s up to the Justice system to get him into jail.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »

When archives are considered ... in the Range Rover confession Joran lies about:

1.  Deepak and Satish's involvement
2.  Paulus' involvement
3.  Daury
4.  The payphone
5.  The manner of disposal.

When Jug and Beth's words regarding the questioning of Dennis Jacobs within hours of their arrive on the Island ... it appears that only segment of the entire recording that has an element of truth is Natalee shaking.

Janet

+++++++

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Joran: By the corner, by the Marriot, between the Marriott and the fisherman's hut. There is a road. I get out and walk with her on the beach. I begin to kiss her and such, but she does not look too good. Shit man, but she also looked good, but she wanted (it), she really wanted (it). So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?" 

Patrick: What did you do then? 

Joran: I stayed with her, and there was nobody there, Patrick, nobody. 

Patrick: Of course, no one is there, it's night time Joran. 

Joran: And um, yeah, I talk to her, talk to her, talk with her, she's not talking, 

Patrick: How long did she shake then? Do you know what it is? 

Joran: I don't know. 

Patrick: An epileptic episode, or something, man. She was shaking and foam also, from her mouth? 

Joran: No, no foam from her mouth. Not that I saw ...

Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  And you know, when you're hearing it, some of the things that I was hearing — of course, the first thing that struck me when Peter was telling me — and there were some camera crews around. And Peter began to disclose to me how Joran described Natalee's condition, the shaking. And I tell you, Greta, I mean, I had to ask everyone to leave the room. I wanted everyone out.

I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »

Translated

'CREDIBLE AND AUTHENTIC' --

Four forensic experts have studied our tapes and subsequently declared that the constant confessions of Joran in the car - on different days - "credible and authentic" were.

Then in February of this year showed that he had fallen into a trap, Joran and hurried to his lawyer to say that he just called and had bluffed. There was even the impression that he had entered a psychiatric clinic and was totally confused. The story about the sale of Natalee fits exactly the same strategy. Joran knows well that the story is so unbelievable that he police and justice has nothing to fear. An additional effect is that the confessions are credible by Patrick van der Eem this increasingly diluted, because many people be confused with the other nonsense stories.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:54 PM »

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/confess

con·fess  (kn-fs)
v. con·fessed, con·fess·ing, con·fess·es
v.tr.
1. To disclose (something damaging or inconvenient to oneself); admit. See Synonyms at acknowledge.
2. To acknowledge belief or faith in; profess.
a. To make known (one's sins) to God or to a priest.
b. To hear the confession of (a penitent).
v.intr.
1. To admit or acknowledge something damaging or inconvenient to oneself: The suspect confessed to the crime.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2009, 08:37:52 PM »

Deepak has his own video.   

And unless I've missed something BIG, nobody's offered him a settlement!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2009, 09:05:56 PM »

I think Devries is sincere in his belief that the case is solved. (That being that Joran was INDEED involved). I don't think ANYONE knows the extent of culpability of those that assisted Joran and the absolute chain of events. Face it -- Joran is a liar and he knows that the more different lies and stories he tells -- the less anyone believes just one scenario. I think Joran was indeed "bragging" to Patrick without actually divulging the correct details. Joran LIES. Joran lied to Patrick as well.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

Peter

Did you did not listen to the Range Rover tape or ... did you not read the transcript.  The disposal of a body is not the issue.  Joran concedes he cannot be sure that Natalee Holloway was dead when she was taken out to sea.  Why are you not saying it how it is?  Could it be that the plan went awry and ... Joran did implicate himself in serious wrongdoing?

Janet

++++++

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?"

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know [if she was dead], she could have been in a coma, I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good. I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead. Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead. Could've been a coma" 

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2009, 09:34:50 PM »

Although we have different opinions.Dialogue is good...Until justice is served,i trust no one from Aruba to the Netherlands..

Throw it right down tha middle Wreck..  Swing batta,batta,swing...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »

Although we have different opinions.Dialogue is good...Until justice is served,i trust no one from Aruba to the Netherlands..

I think I tend to throw it a little to the right!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »

I think Devries is sincere in his belief that the case is solved. (That being that Joran was INDEED involved). I don't think ANYONE knows the extent of culpability of those that assisted Joran and the absolute chain of events. Face it -- Joran is a liar and he knows that the more different lies and stories he tells -- the less anyone believes just one scenario. I think Joran was indeed "bragging" to Patrick without actually divulging the correct details. Joran LIES. Joran lied to Patrick as well.

wreck

The archives reveal that Joran lied about everything EXCEPT the segment regarding Natalee having an apparent seizure.

Please note.  It appears Joran is not too consistent regarding disposal of Natalee.  Apparently ... in one of the drives Joran claims he assisted in dumping Natalee Holloway overboard.  Where does the trap/cage fit into the Range Rover confession.  It appears to be a non-issue.

How could Peter Devries claim that his work resulted in a full confession and ... he has solved the case?

Janet

+++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 -
« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2008, 01:41:46 AM »

Question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran: Yes, that's what I said.

Question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.
Question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

Question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

Translation - Marco@RU

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336476;topicseen#msg336476

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »

I think I tend to throw it a little to the right!! 

Wreck's gotta mean curveball...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

BINGO!!

Post of the day!

Good Night All.

Janet
7:00 PM PT

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2009, 10:18:00 PM »

Janet,

BINGO!!

Post of the day!

Good Night All.

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Ok -- we apparently agree!! I think we part ways when you start putting Devries on the "do not trust list". Devries MAY believe that Joran's scenario (as told to Patrick) is essentially correct -- I don't know. I think Devries KNOWS that Joran may not have told the complete truth to Patrick -- but I am confident that Devries is most assured that Joran is indeed responsible for Natalee's demise. His THEORY of the details is not all that important at this point. -JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »

Wreck ... think about it.

I contend there is not one person on this forum who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home ... no other involvement.  However ... Peter Devries is a believer.

When Devries gives the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

The exonerating of Deepak and Satish implies that the truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite will never be revealed.  If these two were implicated ... they would talk.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  They would be consider trolls with an Aruban agenda.

Why is Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2009, 10:46:40 PM »

Watcha got billyBall....  

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2009, 10:46:45 PM »

Wreck ... think about it.

I contend there is not one person on this forum who believes Joran's words on the Range Rover recording which imply that the Kalpoes just dropped him and Natalee off at the beach and went home ... no other involvement.  However ... Peter Devries is a believer.

When Devries gives the Kalpoes a pass and ... claims the Range Rover recording is a full confession and ... he has solved the case ... I draw the line on this investigative reporter's credibilty.

The exonerating of Deepak and Satish implies that the truth regarding the involvement of Joran, Paulus and the sons of the elite will never be revealed.  If these two were implicated ... they would talk.

This forum has never given a pass to those who implied Kalpoes were not involved in the events encompassing the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005.  They would be consider trolls with an Aruban agenda.

Why is Peter Devries given a pass?

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Devries interview with Nancy Grace was February '08. This was IMMEDIATELY after he revealed the "Patrick Range Rover" tapes. This was BEFORE he even had a chance to examine what most of us at SM already knew. This was before ANY hint of the cage and the Persistence story/conspiracy.
Does Devries still feel exactly the same way as that first week -- again, I don't know -- but it appears that Beth supports him. Even knowing what we all know now.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

I'm not here to pick sides as I believe all dialog is useful if for no other purpose than to disprove theories.
But I remember that at one point kyle tried to sell the ROV video/images to Peter DV...(or maybe he said Peter was interested in the video/images).
If that is true, I wonder why Peter hasn't put anything together tying the ROV images and/or video (haven't seen video so don't know what it might show) to urine Rover confessions....Sure seems to me tying the two together would certainly raise the perception of circumstantial evidence (urine says she was thrown into the water/kyle says it would be a cosmic WTF if it isn't Natalee in the cage).
Its been 18 + months since the cage images has been out there along with Rover confession..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.