April 25, 2024, 09:53:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 404048 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2009, 01:02:51 PM »

To "expose" the cage/trap issue, any news outlet is going to have VERY strong evidence. You can't just go on TV and start throwing out unsubstantiated accusations against powerful men like Schaefer. I don't think Dr. Phil is going to touch this with a 10' pole (especially before the Kalpoe law suit is settled.)

I Agree. Also one must keep in mind the possibility that Kyle was just flat out wrong in what he thought he saw in the trap. The overlay of Natalee's body in the trap was the straw that broke the Camel's back, IMO.

If you believe that Kyle was "flat out wrong in what he thought he saw in the trap" THEN you must wonder why Tim Tehran and Louis Schaefer sent Kyle to meet with the executives in the U.S. to try to SELL the ROV images. You can't sell images that have no value, so those 3 men thought there was something of value to sell to the executives.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2009, 01:07:53 PM »

my note: keep in mind that there are problems to selling material from one producer/network etc. to another. No telling what contractual agreements that Dateline had which would be violated if ABC, CBS or DeVries tried to buy the ROV images/tape in a bidding war which is what Kyle attempted to do.

This clearly lays out the plan: GET MONEY for the ROV IMAGES!
THREE MEN (Kyle, Tim Tehran and Louis Schaefer ALL THREE were involved in trying to sell the images that DATELINE did not have or know about.)

Klye said:

I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting. THEN the Dateline special aired and killed it all. It wasn't that they (Endemol, ABCs 20-20, and CBSs 48-Hours) were no longer interested, its just that too much of the story was told and messed up by NBC to re-hash the entire case and air the footage as a breaking story.

I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »

Beth trusts Peter deVries.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2009, 01:10:33 PM »

What did we learn from the "Confession tapes" tapes that we didn't already know,other then Joran implicating himself?

Keepthefaith

Other than Joran's "confession" on the Range Rover recording ... Joran's "confession" that he witnessed Natalee shaking ... archives imply the rest of his words were all lies and ... those lies had the ability to"

1.  exonerate the Kalpoes.
2.  exonerate Paulus.
3.  exonerate the sons of the elite.
4.  negate the corrupt investigation.
5.  negate the witness and suspect statements.
6.  negate the suspicions that dictated the detainment of all suspects.
7.  pacify the family of Natalee Holloway.
8.  close the Natalee Holloway case.
9.  negate the contents of the trap/cage.

The outcomes of the Range Rover "confession" recording fit perfectly into the Aruban coverup agenda.  This is why I believe that the "fifth car trip" secret meeting in January between Peter Devries and the Aruban "powers that be" was a collaboration intended to bring closure the the Natalee Holloway case with Joran vander Sloot taking the fall for disposal of a body which would warrant a slap on the wrist if anything ... while giving the family of Natalee a measure of closure..

Think about it.  The Aruban "powers the be" were in the know regarding the trap/cage.  Aruban divers had recovered the contents on January 1, 2008.

Janet

+++++++

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »

Are you sure?

Hi Kermit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2009, 01:14:41 PM »

I think Devries is sincere in his belief that the case is solved. (That being that Joran was INDEED involved). I don't think ANYONE knows the extent of culpability of those that assisted Joran and the absolute chain of events. Face it -- Joran is a liar and he knows that the more different lies and stories he tells -- the less anyone believes just one scenario. I think Joran was indeed "bragging" to Patrick without actually divulging the correct details. Joran LIES. Joran lied to Patrick as well.

HOLLOWAY: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred. 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »

Are you sure?

Hi Kermit.

Janet

100%
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2009, 01:30:34 PM »

The matrix tried to get me but i made it out.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »

I was a believer in the Range Rover confession for a short time following the Special but ... then I began to dissect Joran's claims one at a time and ... came to the conclusion when compared with the archives that ALL his words ...  other than the shaking ... were nothing but lies ... lies that conformed perfectly with the furthering the Aruban cover up agenda of deception.

As Wreck point out ... the location of the "shaking" could also be another lie.

Janet

+++++++

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

_____

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »

Thanks Kermit! 

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »

I think Devries is sincere in his belief that the case is solved. (That being that Joran was INDEED involved). I don't think ANYONE knows the extent of culpability of those that assisted Joran and the absolute chain of events. Face it -- Joran is a liar and he knows that the more different lies and stories he tells -- the less anyone believes just one scenario. I think Joran was indeed "bragging" to Patrick without actually divulging the correct details. Joran LIES. Joran lied to Patrick as well.

HOLLOWAY: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred. 

Thanks Kermit.

If the above quote is taken into consideration ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway must have her doubts regarding the Range Rover confession recording.

Janet

+++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00   ET

TED ROWLANDS, GUEST HOST: Tonight, Natalee Holloway's parents speak out. Now that the chief suspect in her disappearance, Joran Van Der Sloot, has talked, nearly nine months after their beautiful daughter vanished in Aruba, Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty, and her dad, Dave Holloway, talk about trying to keep hope alive.

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »

Beth is a beautiful woman but she needs to consider that in a world full of rich and powerful and many spies for both sides it is hard to trust anyone.
She does not have Natalee or any evidence of Natalee. She has nothing.
I would not trust anyone especially a con artist like Peter.
But That is just my humble opinion.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2009, 01:39:06 PM »

You're welcome guys.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »

Small Plane Carrying Drugs Explodes Over Caribbean Sea
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  A small plane carrying drugs crashed off the tiny Dutch island of Bonaire, killing a pilot and a passenger, authorities said Wednesday.

Franklin Benito, a duty officer with the Netherlands Antilles Coast Guard, said the single-engine plane caught fire and exploded over the Caribbean Sea late Tuesday.

Shortly after the plane took off from the tiny Dutch island, a witness reported seeing "a ball of fire in the air," Benito said.

Several bales of drugs were found floating amid the wreckage. Little was known about the plane, and authorities did not immediately disclose what type of drugs were found.

The two dead men were not identified, and authorities were searching Wednesday for signs of other victims. The charred body of the pilot was found strapped to his seat.

Bonaire is among the Caribbean islands used as a transit point by drug smugglers from South America. The island of 12,000 people is located about 50 miles (80 kilometers) off the coast of Venezuela.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,566160,00.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »

I was a believer in the Range Rover confession for a short time following the Special but ... then I began to dissect Joran's claims one at a time and ... came to the conclusion when compared with the archives that ALL his words ...  other than the shaking ... were nothing but lies ... lies that conformed perfectly with the furthering the Aruban cover up agenda of deception.

As Wreck point out ... the location of the "shaking" could also be another lie.

Janet

+++++++

Janet,

Let me preface this by saying,i hope i'm ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!Other then Joran implicating himself,which we already knew he is one of the perps,i'm still trying to understand what good the "Confessions" did?I understand it has helped to get some measure of closure for Beth & maybe Dave but,isn't that the point!Aruba wants us all to go away...Just thoughts..Until Justice is served,i trust NO ONE from Aruba to The Netherlands!Time will tell!JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »

Beth is a beautiful woman but she needs to consider that in a world full of rich and powerful and many spies for both sides it is hard to trust anyone.
She does not have Natalee or any evidence of Natalee. She has nothing.
I would not trust anyone especially a con artist like Peter.
But That is just my humble opinion.

Nobody whould underestimate the Beth Holloway's insight.  Beth's initial reaction to the preview of the video was the same as my reaction when I watched the Special.  It was not until sometime later that I realized that all was not how it first appeared.

Janet

++++++

THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH BETH TWITTY
Thursday 31 January 2008

Peter R. DeVries: “This is a full confession.”

Beth Twitty: “You got every bit of it. That son of a bitch. Oh God.”

Peter R. DeVries:“No regrets at all.”

Beth Twitty: “No, he don’t even know if she’s dead or not. No.”

Peter R. DeVries:“He only seems to care for himself.”

Beth Twitty: “Oh my Gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:“And he wants to profit from it.”

Beth Twitty: “Oh my gosh, he has just…”

Peter R. DeVries:“Now he can abuse it.”

Beth Twitty: “Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries:“Unbelievable isn’t it.”

Beth Twitty: “Yeah. God. It’s all true. Oh my gosh. From everything. From the Holiday inn. How he got home…”

Peter R. DeVries:“He lied, everything was a lie.”

Beth Twitty: “What he did with the shoes and… Oh my gosh.”

Peter R. DeVries: “It’s a full confession.”

Beth Twitty: “He doesn’t even care, he doesn’t even care that, oh they didn’t even know if she was dead. Oh my gosh. They didn’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:“Did you notice how he talked about her?”

Beth Twitty: “Yeah, the don’t even know. Oh my god they could have dumped her alive in the ocean, just unconscious. I mean they don’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries:“Maybe in coma, or…”

Beth Twitty: “They don’t even know. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear God, he didn’t even know. He is just gonna take a life. He is just gonna take a life. Just take a life, with no remorse, no worry, not even a sleepless night. I hope his hell is about to unfold. God. You know. Peter, I always thought that Joran’s life was already a living hell, but it’s about to begin! Now it’s about to begin. It’s about to begin. God. He is awfull, he is awfull. He doesn’t deserve to exist on this world, he doesn’t deserve it. He is awfull. I hope his living hell is about to begin and I hope he never gets a night sleep. He hope he never gets another moment of peace, I hope his whole entire peace is about to be disturbed beyond his belief. What he has done… Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee, look what they have done to our country, look what they have done to…”

Peter R. DeVries:“To you.”

Beth Twitty: “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee. That son of a bitch.”

Peter R. DeVries:“He is saying: ‘It was not my fault. I couldn’t help it.’ But how would you describe what happened there? Do you believe that?”

Beth Twitty: “He didn’t care, he didn’t care, he didn’t care. What I wanna know is: he is just right there with here and dear god they just dispose of her body, I mean in the ocean.”

Peter R. DeVries:“He went home and went to sleep.”

Beth Twitty: “And was planning all the things he was going to do to cover himself. That’s why he got on the internet so quickly. Just what you said when he called this friend of his, Daury, he said, he know somebody to call when he got in a situation like this. What path is he on, how many women could he do this to and how many women did he potentially in his presence that could have died. Oh my god.”

Peter R. DeVries:“But it is a full confession Beth. He can’t get away with this.”

Beth Twitty: “This has to be it! This has to be it! I guess enough is enough. Enough is enough. When I think back on it. When I first got on the island, I couldn’t look on the water, I could not look out on the ocean. And I didn’t know why. But I couldn’t look at the water. I know now: it was all real you know I had this gut feeling that she was… Something seemed so evil about the water, something seemed so evil, so bad and I din’t know why, but I know why now.”

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »

The following quote implies to me that Louis Shaeffer was in the dark regarding the implication of the ROV footing up until the time that Kyle and Tim T. made the decision to benefit through the Networks.  It appears that bringing Shaeffer in on it all was the result of a technicality in regards to rights to the ROV footage.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

The next step:

I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »

Small Plane Carrying Drugs Explodes Over Caribbean Sea
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  A small plane carrying drugs crashed off the tiny Dutch island of Bonaire, killing a pilot and a passenger, authorities said Wednesday.

Franklin Benito, a duty officer with the Netherlands Antilles Coast Guard, said the single-engine plane caught fire and exploded over the Caribbean Sea late Tuesday.

Shortly after the plane took off from the tiny Dutch island, a witness reported seeing "a ball of fire in the air," Benito said.

Several bales of drugs were found floating amid the wreckage. Little was known about the plane, and authorities did not immediately disclose what type of drugs were found.

The two dead men were not identified, and authorities were searching Wednesday for signs of other victims. The charred body of the pilot was found strapped to his seat.

Bonaire is among the Caribbean islands used as a transit point by drug smugglers from South America. The island of 12,000 people is located about 50 miles (80 kilometers) off the coast of Venezuela.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,566160,00.html

Another suicide?     Monkey Devil!

Thanks, Nut.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »

Peter R. DeVries:“He lied, everything was a lie.”

Never were truer words spoken.. Joran lied, Paulus lied, Deepak lied, Satish lied, Steve Croes lied, Oduber lied, and the list goes on and on.

Everyone lied. Beth has been lied to so many times by so many people. All of it by design. Peter is just an actor payed to deliver a message.

There was no full confession. Had there been one the story would have been far different then the one she herd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.