April 19, 2024, 07:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 403761 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »

O/T

Boy Floats Away In Balloon
Frantic Search Under Way To Find Boy

POSTED: 12:01 pm MDT October 15, 2009
UPDATED: 12:48 pm MDT October 15, 2009

FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- A 6-year-old boy is floating over northeastern Colorado in a homebuilt balloon and authorities are racing to try and rescue him.

The balloon, in the shape of a flying saucer is covered in foil and filled with helium. It has a compartment for a passenger underneath. It lifted the boy into the air near Fort Collins Thursday morning after the balloon became untethered at the boy's home. .....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/21306839/detail.html

CNN is covering this story live right now.

Unbelieveable!!  How in the world will this little boy be rescued.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »

kyle replies to Janet at SM
- Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, Dateline and all comments in the Dateline special are pertaining to information available as of the Dec-30th dive, which was visual inspection only. The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January. Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.
<snip>
response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special. This response likely came before the FBI even received the samples for testing.
<snip>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.720

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

Kyle said: "I  remember the dialog at BFN by Starr. I was actively reading and posting there at the time. Can we confirm Jan 7th was the date they were spotted on the beach watching us? If so, it would be very strange."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2009, 03:32:36 PM »

10 days before the Ranger Rover confession Kyle met downtown in public with Mos
(date tapes were released, Jan. 31 st is when Beth saw them with DeVries)

JAN. 31 -John and I are the only ones left from the original crew who flew in on 15-Dec. I'll be here until it's finished.

March 12/13 THE RV PERSISTENCE GETS BACK TO LOUISIANA

Kyle tells us that all the logs were taken off the persistence sometime after he got back to Louisiana
"I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now

KYLE TELLS US THAT BOTH HIS COMPUTER AND HIS NOTEBOOK WERE ON BOARD THE PERSISTENCE

Tue Mar 18 Kyle says: "Now my head is shot and I cant remember. I have it written down in my notebook and computer, which are both on the Persistence in Louisiana now. I'm heading down there within the week
I'll check my notes when I get back to my computer and notebook which is on board the Persistence in Louisiana. It was a serious vessel, either Dutch of Aruban. I'll verify when I get my notes

KYLE TELLS US THAT ON MARCH 18 THERE WAS A MEETING BETWEEN CAPS AND JOHN AND JOHN GOES AND SEES MOS

March 18 there is a meeting between Caps and John, John goes and sees Mos, and Kyle acknowledges he knows about the pond that Caps has been talking about

Email from Capslockwizard to lalasmom:
Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt.

John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull,
 but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken.

He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage.
The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good.

About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond.

Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.

March 21 is when Kyle left for Louisiana to meet up with the Persistence. He was going to get his "logs" from the ship.

ON APRIL 3 THERE IS A POST AT BFN SAYING THAT ALL SURVEY DATA THAT WAS COLLECTED, OTHER THAN WHAT WAS SHARED WITH THE AUTHORITIES, IS STILL IN THEIR POSSESSION

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

ON APRIL 3 JOHN PUTS ONE OF HIS FIRST POSTS EVER ON A BLOG AT BFN AND IT DEALS WITH THE TOPIC OF HOW THE MEDIA REALLY BLEW THE CAGE OUT OF PROPORTION

April 4
"I can only that some things can not be revealed at this time .......

The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.

ON APRIL 7 KYLE TELLS US THAT HE GOT WORD THROUGH JOHN THAT MOS WANTS THEM TO EXPEDITE THE ANALYSIS OF THE POND SEARCH AND TO SEND A BRIEF REPORT. Moss is now calling for the draining and full search of the Pond

ON JUNE 8 THERE IS AN ARTICLE IN THE PRESS ABOUT THEY WILL BE BUILDING A PIPELINE TO THE ISLAND OF ARUBA

793 on: June 08, 2008, 12:27:49 PM caesu
Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water
The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year. WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run. This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island. Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years

ON JUNE 10 KYLE TELLS YOU JOHN IS SERIOUSLY MAKING PLANS TO OPEN AN OFFICE IN ARUBA SO HE CAN CONDUCT BUSINESS EASIER IN SOUTH AMERICA, AND THAT WOULD ALLOW HIM TO DO IT

KYLE'S PLANS

When things settle down and I get word from Tim that we're back on this, I will report back after the meeting and see if I can use the freebirds (at least one) as an expert witness. Perhaps this person could take place in further meetings and help provide case information to help connect dots and fill gaps for the discussions. I'll see what he says. If information is released, it will be in a controlled, accurate, and legal manner. This will come in time, hang tight. Meanwhile, give me about a week."

Kyle to RED at SM:
I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage.
You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2660.msg357379#msg357379

Kyle: "Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 15, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »

Kyle said: "I  remember the dialog at BFN by Starr. I was actively reading and posting there at the time. Can we confirm Jan 7th was the date they were spotted on the beach watching us? If so, it would be very strange."

I assume we're talking about the VDS's?If so,who was paying attention to who was watching what & why??Who was the person that spotted them on the beach?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 15, 2009, 03:52:11 PM »

Klye posted March 20 to us: "This is my concern, also word getting back to John Silvetti, my current client/employer. This potentially jeopardizes our relationship. He is not a believer in the trap, but has barely seen the videos.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: October 15, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »

“We’re going to be scouring the 7,500 disclosures to identify financial institutions, advisers and others” who helped taxpayers skirt their obligations,
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-19326--14-14--.html

8. in 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.
(source: Chapter 1 of "Island Boy" by Joran van der Sloot)

1991 Paulus was appointed for 4 yrs as a lawyer for the Aruba gov't

HOW TO SET UP OFFSHORE BANKING AND HIDE ASSETS
You open a bank account in Aruba through the mail. You do not have to go there in person.
You get an Apostille to basically notarize your documents for approval.
You get an Apostille at the CENTRAL BUREAU LEGAL AND GENERAL.

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT WORKED WHERE?
AT THE CENTRAL BUREA OF LEGAL & GENERAL AFFAIRS!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »

I assume we're talking about the VDS's?If so,who was paying attention to who was watching what & why??Who was the person that spotted them on the beach?TIA

Is this the same Starr aka mrskub?

Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #748 on: January 14, 2008, 11:01:52 AM »
Starr, they do a lot of night work too!  Can you see their lights at night from the shore? Just wondering... Thanks!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »

Re: The RV Persistence to Leave Aruba
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2008, 11:27:29 AM »
Quote from: Starr on March 03, 2008, 11:09:44 AM
It is a shame that the ship and crew had to leave before their work was done.

There was so little time to raise funds. If only  it could have been started sooner.

I know you are saying it is not over, but  Like everyone, I wish it could have continued now

Starr, I agree.  But you remember what started out as a 22 mile grid turn into approximately 52 miles scanned.  Also, you read the updates with the bad weather the Persistence had in trying to get the data.  This slowed the progress down.  So they were definitely there longer than initially thought because of expanding the grid and the weather.  Since John does not deal with the financing portion, (TES and Louis do),  I let everyone know as soon as John heard that there was no more funding and donations were needed.  I did not know until then; and, I believe it was a day or two after that that it was on the media (Tim on Greta). 

We can only do what we can do. (Please know that no one was more saddened to leave without looking at those targets than the Persistence crew).  They did manage to get the complete side scanner survey done and have the data for the targets not looked at.  Now, it's time to get donations to complete this part.  A boat and ROV will have to go over and look at the targets.  If they do this in good weather (not the winter), they can probably complete it in about 3 weeks.   Had the Persistence stayed at this point, they probably would NOT have been able to complete the work in 3 weeks due to the severity of the weather.  It would have taken them much longer I am sure.

I am sure TES, Louis, Dave, Robin, Beth and all of us here will continue to seek donations to finish the project.
I am saddened too.... I am sure my sadness is nothing compared to that of the crew, but this is what needs to be accomplished now. 

I hope that explains it a little better.  Have a good day Starr!   
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2009, 04:14:44 PM »

POSTED BY STARR at BFN
« Reply #755 on: January 14, 2008, 11:33:03 AM »

My camera is awful Lex but friends with us took photos so i hope theirs turned out.
If I get anything, I will make sure you get it.

Tell your brother , my heart swelled with pride at the incredible work they are doing. I wish them success, and tell them to be safe.

It was a amazing thing for me to be able to actually see this ship at work

A ship full of people who do not know the meaning of the word selfish. People who gave up holiday season, friends and family to help another family.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »

POSED by LEGALLYLEX to STARR at BFN

« Reply #754 on: January 14, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »

I just called John.  He said the reason Starr couldn't see the boat is because they are out far (past the horizon).  I told him about the rainbow! He asked me if Starr took a picture of the boat with the rainbow.... (Thought that would be a neat picture).... He said he has seen so many rainbows since he has been there.

Oh and the eggs... 2 dozen per family per week... He couldn't remember the price... darn, I guess it's not like he doesn't have other things on his mind! L!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

Is this the same Starr aka mrskub?

« Reply #748 on: January 14, 2008, 11:01:52 AM »
Starr, they do a lot of night work too!  Can you see their lights at night from the shore? Just wondering... Thanks!

I have no idea..Just found it strange that people happened to be watching the beach,as well as who disseminated that information & why?If that makes any sense?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2009, 04:17:38 PM »

POSTED BY STARR at BFN

« Reply #753 on: January 14, 2008, 11:07:56 AM »

Quote from: PITA on January 14, 2008, 11:06:33 AM
Quote from: Starr on January 14, 2008, 09:14:24 AM
I thought the ship had left as I didn't see it Thursday , Friday or saturday.
Glad to know it is still there

Perhaps it is too far out to see from the shore.

Lex just told me they work a lot at night. I missed the opportunity to see their lights at night. Wish I had.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2009, 04:18:49 PM »

I have no idea..Just found it strange that people happened to be watching the beach,as well as who disseminated that information & why?If that makes any sense?

It's all making more sense to me.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

Name:     star
Position:    Scared Monkey
Date Registered:    October 27, 2008, 12:45:28 AM
Last Active:    Never

Name:     Starr  (Doberman Avatar)
Date Registered:    April 28, 2006, 09:13:24 PM
Last Active:    June 03, 2009, 08:24:46 AM

Name:     starcat29
Date Registered:    March 05, 2009, 11:30:12 AM
Last Active:    July 05, 2009, 08:14:54 AM

Name:     starry1st
Date Registered:    November 23, 2007, 06:47:05 AM
Last Active:    February 17, 2009, 11:53:54 AM

Name:     StarShiine
Date Registered:    September 11, 2008, 10:19:35 PM

Name: starr
BNH

mrskub
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2009, 04:26:40 PM »

It's all making more sense to me.

Hopefully the light bulb will go off!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »

Name:     star
Date Registered:    October 27, 2008, 12:45:28 AM

Name:     Starr  (Doberman Avatar)
Date Registered:    April 28, 2006, 09:13:24 PM
Last Active:    June 03, 2009, 08:24:46 AM

Name:     starcat29
Date Registered:    March 05, 2009, 11:30:12 AM
Last Active:    July 05, 2009, 08:14:54 AM

Name:     starry1st
Date Registered:    November 23, 2007, 06:47:05 AM
Last Active:    February 17, 2009, 11:53:54 AM

Name:     StarShiine
Date Registered:    September 11, 2008, 10:19:35 PM

Name: starr
BNH

mrskub

WoW..Now that is interesting!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2009, 04:42:01 PM »

Kyle said: I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: October 15, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2009, 05:03:58 PM »

June 26, 2008 - Kyle said: '"The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Edit:  Fix bracket for color red.  MB

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 06:40:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.