May 30, 2024, 08:25:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 408467 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: October 16, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

Janet - it's OK.  Thank you for caring.  I just don't want to make a big deal about it in the forum.   an angelic monkey

Thank you Klaas.

In the future I will not share "any" information from emails unless specific permission is given.

Again Klaas ... my thoughts and prayers are with you.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #321 on: October 16, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »

I don't know exactly what this was all about but it must have been pretty bad for this to have been posted on the TES website.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/10/message-from-tim-miller/#comments

Message from Tim Miller

Posted on 15. Oct, 2009 by smckinney in Featured Articles

I would like to address some of the comments made by “so-called” experts about Texas EquuSearch in recent weeks. First of all, we have the most valuable members/volunteers of any organization in existence. Occasionally, we have had to do things which are not the “normal” for a search organization. Case in point, Misty Cummings – I made the decision to help Misty get away from a very volatile situation. She was in danger for her life, and I felt that if something happened to Misty, we would lose any chance of finding Haleigh. That is ALL this was about. So, I enlisted the help of one of our volunteers who had befriended Misty during our time in Satsuma, Donna Brock. Donna did a wonderful job in keeping Misty safe and, until the “road rage” incident, was doing so under the radar. This was not about media attention. Again, as I have said many times, I will use whatever resources that are at my disposal to find Haleigh.

At the time of this posting, I am on my way to another search. Before I go, I am on my way to deposit a small check I received from a construction job I did, into the Texas EquuSearch account so that we can help another family. (See copy below.)

We were able to help bring closure to another family yesterday with the help of some hard working Texas EquuSearch members, along with the help of the local community who so willingly helped us because of the work we have done and continue to do.

I would invite any person who sits, wearing a suit on television, to come and put your jeans and boots on and join us on a real search. I wonder who our “so-called experts” are.

I would like to quote Abraham Lincoln:

If I tried to read, much less answer all the criticisms made of me, and all the attacks leveled against me, this office would have to be closed for all other business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I know how, the very best I can, I mean to keep on doing this down to the very end.

A. Lincoln
In my opinion Tim Miller IS an American Hero! Pure and simple. Sometimes outsiders can try to blur the effort by questioning the means...But we all know Tim Miller's heart is always on the line for the victim first....
I still believe that IF Tim was somehow compromised during the efforts surrounding the persistence search for Natalee.....It wasn't his choice.....But we all have to play the cards that are dealt and live to play another day....(don't know if this makes sense) But Tim Miller IS an American HERO!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: October 16, 2009, 11:33:54 PM »

I don't know exactly what this was all about but it must have been pretty bad for this to have been posted on the TES website.

Message from Tim Miller

I would like to address some of the comments made by “so-called” experts about Texas EquuSearch in recent weeks. First of all, we have the most valuable members/volunteers of any organization in existence. Occasionally, we have had to do things which are not the “normal” for a search organization. Case in point, Misty Cummings – I made the decision to help Misty get away from a very volatile situation. She was in danger for her life, and I felt that if something happened to Misty, we would lose any chance of finding Haleigh. That is ALL this was about. So, I enlisted the help of one of our volunteers who had befriended Misty during our time in Satsuma, Donna Brock. Donna did a wonderful job in keeping Misty safe and, until the “road rage” incident, was doing so under the radar. This was not about media attention. Again, as I have said many times, I will use whatever resources that are at my disposal to find Haleigh.

At the time of this posting, I am on my way to another search. Before I go, I am on my way to deposit a small check I received from a construction job I did, into the Texas EquuSearch account so that we can help another family. (See copy below.)

We were able to help bring closure to another family yesterday with the help of some hard working Texas EquuSearch members, along with the help of the local community who so willingly helped us because of the work we have done and continue to do.

I would invite any person who sits, wearing a suit on television, to come and put your jeans and boots on and join us on a real search. I wonder who our “so-called experts” are.

If I tried to read, much less answer all the criticisms made of me, and all the attacks leveled against me, this office would have to be closed for all other business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I know how, the very best I can, I mean to keep on doing this down to the very end.

A. Lincoln
In my opinion Tim Miller IS an American Hero! Pure and simple. Sometimes outsiders can try to blur the effort by questioning the means...But we all know Tim Miller's heart is always on the line for the victim first....
I still believe that IF Tim was somehow compromised during the efforts surrounding the persistence search for Natalee.....It wasn't his choice.....But we all have to play the cards that are dealt and live to play another day....(don't know if this makes sense) But Tim Miller IS an American HERO!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #323 on: October 16, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

Good Night Good Monkeys..
Have a Great weekend!
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner... an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 16, 2009, 11:47:11 PM »

Have a Great weekend!

Good Night billb

I hope you have a good weekend.

God Bless

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2009, 12:11:07 AM »

Message from Tim Miller

A. Lincoln

I agree!  Very well stated billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2009, 12:17:23 AM »

Have a Great weekend!

Good night billb, I hope you have a great weekend too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2009, 12:22:49 AM »

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1396&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

the barco tattoo is in good condicion y not owing to let oilspill behind

friday, 16 october 2009

sta. cruz – in oranan of yesterday tardi marine politie owing to achieve one call where cu the barco tattoo will was have one oilspill. at instant cu marine politie owing to arrive at the sitio, they owing to see the situacin y owing to conversa cu the person cu was on the boat at the instant ey. el’a give of conoce cu all cos is good y not was have none oilspill. if owing to tell cu will let his boss calling the mantainance for dobbel check the situation of the barco tattoo. according he on the boat of tattoo cu not have to alarma debi cu not have nothing for preocupa. the boat of tattoo is in good condicion. come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2009, 01:25:43 AM »

billb

I realize you have left the forum but ... I have been thinking about your words and ... prior to packing it in for the night ... I felt compelled to share with you what is on my heart.

My sincere desire is to be in the same place as you in regards to Tim Miller.  However ... I know beyond a doubt ... if Natalee Holloway were my daughter ... I would consider Tim Miller's ongoing relationship with John Silvetti a betrayal to both my daughter and me.

This is why I find it so difficult to move on and ... appreciate all the good Tim Miller may be accomplishing for other missing children ... all the good he is accomplishing with the assistance of John Silvetti ... John Silvetti who afforded the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.  If I embraced Tim Miller ... I feel I am betraying Natalee and her mother.

billb ... thank you for hearing me out.

Janet 

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman:   On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he (Tim Miller) was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  This occurred on Dec 30th when the Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present). After the Dec 30th dive John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.  I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee. Although likely true ...

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman:   Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2009, 01:55:59 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2009, 02:22:34 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2009, 02:32:41 AM »

Janet - it's OK.  Thank you for caring.  I just don't want to make a big deal about it in the forum.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey PRAYERS FOR YOU & FAMILY KLAAS   an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »

Message from Tim Miller

A. Lincoln

I agree with all you said, billb.   Tim is a good man whose only goal is to help find the missing and bring them home.
He has helped with searches for many missing children and adults.....not just Natalee.
I think he realizes that John Silvetti has equipment and expertise to assist in that goal.  Tim is not going to refuse any
help that he can get to acheive his goal.  If Silvetti is willing to help, Tim should take that help and not feel that he is
betraying anyone he has searched for in the past.  How can he justify one missing person being more inportant than
the next one?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2009, 01:34:08 PM »

Message from Tim Miller

A. Lincoln

I agree with all you said, billb.   Tim is a good man whose only goal is to help find the missing and bring them home.
He has helped with searches for many missing children and adults.....not just Natalee.
I think he realizes that John Silvetti has equipment and expertise to assist in that goal.  Tim is not going to refuse any
help that he can get to acheive his goal.  If Silvetti is willing to help, Tim should take that help and not feel that he is
betraying anyone he has searched for in the past.  How can he justify one missing person being more inportant than
the next one?
I agree. I think Silvetti donates to "cover his tracks" and perhaps maybe even out of a little "guilt".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

It is the expectation of Monkeys that Kyle Kingman does right and ... breaks his silence and ... reveals all that he observed and heard while on board the Persistence ... all that he observed and heard that appeared to further the Aruban cover up that has prevented justice from since May 30, 2005 and ... denied closure to the family of Natalaee Holloway.

Monkeys have questioned Kyle Kingman's ongoing beneficial relationship with John Silvetti following the trap/cage recovery?

Monkeys have questioned Kyle Kingman's outreach for funds to underwrite the investigation of identified targets in Aruban water? 

Why is Tim Miller exempt from that same expectation and the same hard questions?

I am sincerely attempting to comprehend the difference.

Janet

++++++++

Debbie (BFN)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: October 17, 2009, 01:47:09 PM »

I have a problem with Tim Miller associating with John Silvetti.If i believe John Silvetti allowed the Aruban's to take the cage/trap contents uncontested,and that was Natalee Holloway....

I believe Tim Miller could get the assistance,sonar equipment,and help he needs to search for missing people from someone other then John Silvetti,Louis Schaefer,and anyone else involved in the Persistence search!JMOO 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2009, 01:54:19 PM »

Message from Tim Miller

A. Lincoln

the next one?
I agree. I think Silvetti donates to "cover his tracks" and perhaps maybe even out of a little "guilt".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

I have a problem with Tim Miller associating with John Silvetti.If i believe John Silvetti allowed the Aruban's to take the cage/trap contents uncontested,and that was Natalee Holloway....

I believe Tim Miller could get the assistance,sonar equipment,and help he needs to search for missing people from someone other then John Silvetti,Louis Schaefer,and anyone else involved in the Persistence search!JMOO 

Thank you Keepthefaith.  I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »

an angelic monkey

Janet

I understand Tim Miller has done more in his lifetime to help the missing and their families then most anybody will do in a thousand lifetimes.That's not my issue.My issue is in the relationship he has with those i believe took part in the cover-up/search!My question is.Do i believe Tim Miller could get the needed equipment and help that he recieves from Silvetti & Schaeffer,from someone else??Absolutely!I know many don't agree with me but,that's OK!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »

an angelic monkey

Janet

I understand Tim Miller has done more in his lifetime to help the missing and their families then most anybody will do in a thousand lifetimes.That's not my issue.My issue is in the relationship he has with those i believe took part in the cover-up/search!My question is.Do i believe Tim Miller could get the needed equipment and help that he recieves from Silvetti & Schaeffer,from someone else??Absolutely!I know many don't agree with me but,that's OK!
I think TES gets help from whomever they can..................................I don't see ANYONE OTHER than Silvetti/Schafer donating ships at all. If Tim Miller refused to take donations from them -- he would have no assistance at all. He can't dedicate to Natalee and foresake the hundreds of other equally deserving missing victims. Tim Miller is beholden to many more people than just Beth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.