April 23, 2024, 03:59:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 403989 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: October 19, 2009, 01:39:32 PM »

Peter DeVries did not "claim" that the Kalpoes are innocent.

Without the transcript in front of me, iirc Peter was relaying the story that Joran told.  I don't recall any "claims" that Peter made. 

Peter to my knowledge has never indicated that he believed every word Joran stated was true.

Be prepared.               Next will come the "full confession" one.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: October 19, 2009, 01:56:09 PM »

Thankfully ... I am not the only Monkey on the forum who questions the dynamics behind the Range Rover confession tapes.  However ... even if I were ... so be it.

My position from the getgo was that the Range Rover recording was staged and ... that position has not wavered.  It appears that San and I were on the same page as of August of this year.

Janet

++++++++

FEBRUARY, 2008

Quote from: Tamikosmom on August 09, 2009, 09:10:01 PM

I knew it!!  Hans Mos was aware of the Peter Devries video recording ... the last segment!

I am skeptical that Joran van der Sloot was forewarned by Hans Mos that Patrick van der Eem would betray him and ... an Aruban plan emerges ... an Aruban plan which implicates Joran as being the ONLY person who was with Natalee when she appeared to die from an overdose but ... distances Joran from the crime of murder.  An Aruban plan that disrgards the gardener's observation.  An Aruban plan which will provide Natalee's family with a measure of closure and ... will be instrumental in making them back off which will have the ability to make the Natalee Holloway case become a faded memory.

Think about it.  Joran distances his father.  The Kalpoes are distanced ... they have the ability to implicate Paulus.  Those who assisted Paulus in moving Natalee from the beach are distanced ... they have the ability to distance Paulus.

At this point it is all about protecting Paulus ... he has the most to lose.  Joran was a minor when Natalee Holloway went missing ... he would would receive a slap on the wrist from the Aruban Justice Systen or ... the video recording will be dismissed as evidence.  Nevertheless ... Joran will be the sacrifice.

Maybe ... just maybe ... the Aruban plan was for Joran to name his assistance in the last taping ... the prior taping he had refused to devulge this name.  Maybe ... just maybe ... the Aruban plan was for Joran to claim that he made a call from the public phone ... the international phone.  These were lies that could be easily verified.

However ... I believe that Joran messed up when he concedes that he does not know whether Natalee was deceased when he arranged to have her dumped at sea.  I also believe that Joran messed up when he revealed that his father provided him with a cell phone when he was in prision.  I do not think that these are lies.

Maybe ... just maybe ... the November, 2007 detentions were a ruse ... an opportunity for getting stories straight in regards to the impending video recording.  The last segment of that video was recorded following Joran release from prison.

Maybe ... just maybe ... Tamikosmom has an overactive imagination.
________

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24 -
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »

I AGREE WITH YOUR ENTIRE POST.

You don't have an overactive imagination because this is exactly what I thought happened.  I have said that Joran knew he was being taped.  Tamikosmom I think you hit the nail right on the head.  I said this before this was a setup for them to try one last time to say Natalee died of a drug OD without getting anyone in trouble.

As soon as I heard that the Kalpoes were happy with Joran's confession I knew this was a setup.  The Kalpoes and Paulus are the main suspects along with Joran.  They cannot get away from that premeditated charge against Paulus know matter how hard Joran tries.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355674;topicseen#msg355674

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

I believe that the secret vehicle tapes were all a hoax collaborated with the "powers that be" in Aruba to distance the Kalpoes and Paulus from implication in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... focus attention on "only" Joran and an "unknown" accomplist.  Keep it simple!

Think about it. Joran was a minor at the time Natalee Holloway went missing and ... the legal consequences for disposal of a body would be a slap on the wrist.
________

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 -
« Reply #1753 on: August 09, 2009, 10:13:58 PM »

I have said this from the beginning.

It was keep it simple but there were many involved in this hoax.  Just like the wine throwing incident.  That was all intertwined.  JMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5676.msg905691;topicseen#msg905691

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 19, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »

Thankfully ... I am not the only Monkey on the forum who questions the dynamics behind the Range Rover confession tapes.  However ... even if I were ... so be it.

My position from the getgo was that the Range Rover recording was staged and ... that position has not wavered.  It appears that San and I were on the same page as of August of this year.

Janet

++++++++

FEBRUARY, 2008

I knew it!!  Hans Mos was aware of the Peter Devries video recording ... the last segment!

I am skeptical that Joran van der Sloot was forewarned by Hans Mos that Patrick van der Eem would betray him and ... an Aruban plan emerges ... an Aruban plan which implicates Joran as being the ONLY person who was with Natalee when she appeared to die from an overdose but ... distances Joran from the crime of murder.  An Aruban plan that disrgards the gardener's observation.  An Aruban plan which will provide Natalee's family with a measure of closure and ... will be instrumental in making them back off which will have the ability to make the Natalee Holloway case become a faded memory.

Think about it.  Joran distances his father.  The Kalpoes are distanced ... they have the ability to implicate Paulus.  Those who assisted Paulus in moving Natalee from the beach are distanced ... they have the ability to distance Paulus.

At this point it is all about protecting Paulus ... he has the most to lose.  Joran was a minor when Natalee Holloway went missing ... he would would receive a slap on the wrist from the Aruban Justice Systen or ... the video recording will be dismissed as evidence.  Nevertheless ... Joran will be the sacrifice.

Maybe ... just maybe ... the Aruban plan was for Joran to name his assistance in the last taping ... the prior taping he had refused to devulge this name.  Maybe ... just maybe ... the Aruban plan was for Joran to claim that he made a call from the public phone ... the international phone.  These were lies that could be easily verified.

However ... I believe that Joran messed up when he concedes that he does not know whether Natalee was deceased when he arranged to have her dumped at sea.  I also believe that Joran messed up when he revealed that his father provided him with a cell phone when he was in prision.  I do not think that these are lies.

Maybe ... just maybe ... the November, 2007 detentions were a ruse ... an opportunity for getting stories straight in regards to the impending video recording.  The last segment of that video was recorded following Joran release from prison.

________

San

You don't have an overactive imagination because this is exactly what I thought happened.  I have said that Joran knew he was being taped.  Tamikosmom I think you hit the nail right on the head.  I said this before this was a setup for them to try one last time to say Natalee died of a drug OD without getting anyone in trouble.

As soon as I heard that the Kalpoes were happy with Joran's confession I knew this was a setup.  The Kalpoes and Paulus are the main suspects along with Joran.  They cannot get away from that premeditated charge against Paulus know matter how hard Joran tries.

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

I believe that the secret vehicle tapes were all a hoax collaborated with the "powers that be" in Aruba to distance the Kalpoes and Paulus from implication in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... focus attention on "only" Joran and an "unknown" accomplist.  Keep it simple!

Think about it. Joran was a minor at the time Natalee Holloway went missing and ... the legal consequences for disposal of a body would be a slap on the wrist.
________

San

It was keep it simple but there were many involved in this hoax.  Just like the wine throwing incident.  That was all intertwined.  JMO.

Yes, I still believe it was staged.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: October 19, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »

My heart breaks for Beth Holloway.  As Natalee's mother cries out in her book LOVING NATALEE ... "Who can we trust?"

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items.  The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap.  He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.  He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship ...

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

TIM TRAHAN

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

BETH HOLLOWAY

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

... If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 19, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »

Janet

++++++++

FEBRUARY, 2008

________

San

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

________

San

San ... thank you.

Your recent silence regarding this issue caused me to think that maybe you had changed position and ... San that would have been OK.  Considering the truth is not known ... speculation regarding what is out there is where it is at.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 19, 2009, 02:34:35 PM »

There was a time that Beth Holloway believed that Jean Akers was supportive of the family in regards to the involvement of Joran van der Sloot in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

Janet

+++++++++

Page 185:
  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: October 19, 2009, 02:52:05 PM »

Janet

++++++++

[color=

blue]FEBRUARY, 2008[/color]

________

San

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

________

San

San, I respect your opinion and I know that you have been right about many things that others have missed.
You have taught me a lot.

But you have never tried to compulsively pound your opinions into anyone's head and you have never
twisted words in order to get your point across.

I miss your input and wish you were here more often.  Maybe you could convince me of things that I do
not believe now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 19, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »

I continue to ask myself,what did those "Range Rover" tapes accomplish?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #428 on: October 19, 2009, 03:00:11 PM »

Peter DeVries did not "claim" that the Kalpoes are innocent.

Without the transcript in front of me, iirc Peter was relaying the story that Joran told.  I don't recall any "claims" that Peter made. 

Peter to my knowledge has never indicated that he believed every word Joran stated was true.

Be prepared.               Next will come the "full confession" one.   

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 19, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »

Joran had never admitted, at least not in anything that is public....that he was present when "something bad happened" to Natalee.  In the recordings he admits to being present and contributing to her being disappeared.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 19, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »

Janet

++++++++

[color=

________

San

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

________

San

San, I respect your opinion and I know that you have been right about many things that others have missed.

But you have never tried to compulsively pound your opinions into anyone's head and you have never

I miss your input and wish you were here more often.  Maybe you could convince me of things that I do
not believe now.

I agree!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2009, 03:05:53 PM »

Joran had never admitted, at least not in anything that is public....that he was present when "something bad happened" to Natalee.  In the recordings he admits to being present and contributing to her being disappeared disappearance.

self edit

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »

Joran had never admitted, at least not in anything that is public....that he was present when "something bad happened" to Natalee.  In the recordings he admits to being present and contributing to her being disappeared disappearance.

self edit

He also showed the world the "real" Joran Vandersloot.  How he talked about Natalee, and others including at least one Judge, how he was only concerned about himself; and how he was going to cash in on all of this!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »

self edit

Agreed TM but,by doing that and implying the Kalpoes had nothing to do with it,where does that leave the Kalpoes?Innocent?

Just Dialogue Madrina! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 19, 2009, 03:15:54 PM »

Janet

++++++++

[color=

________

San

+++++++++

AUGUST, 2009

________

San

not believe now.

My apologies for not being here more often Magnolia.  I often find I have nothing to contribute lately.

I have always felt that the conversation in the car was all a plan.

I would never force my opinion on anyone because that's just what it is.  It's one persons opinion.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 19, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »

More heartache for Beth.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 19, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

self edit

Agreed TM but,by doing that and implying the Kalpoes had nothing to do with it,where does that leave the Kalpoes?Innocent?

They were part of the plan from the beginning.  JMO

Without them, Natalee rides back to the hotel with her friends.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 19, 2009, 03:20:39 PM »

self edit

He also showed the world the "real" Joran Vandersloot.  How he talked about Natalee, and others including at least one Judge, how he was only concerned about himself; and how he was going to cash in on all of this!

We always knew he was only concerned about himself and was looking to cash in on all of this.  His book he wrote was a POS like him and his family.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: October 19, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »

self edit

That's what he was trying to purposely do.  He was trying to say the Kalpoes were innocent.  He was trying to help their case against Dr. Phil.  JMO.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 19, 2009, 03:25:20 PM »

self edit

We always knew he was only concerned about himself and was looking to cash in on all of this.  His book he wrote was a POS like him and his family.

I think mommy dearest contributed to that book quite a bit.  JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.