June 18, 2024, 05:02:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 410243 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1260 on: October 27, 2009, 12:11:34 AM »

Remember back in June, 2005 right after Natalee disappeared, somebody took Van der Stratten off the case,
and put Dompig as head of the case?  Then Van der Stratten sued in the court to be reinstated.
Who was it that took VDS off the case?

I want to say Oduber, but I'm not sure that's right...I'll see what I can find.

I was thinking Oduber too, but then I thought the other one that looked like a goat. Monkey Devil!
My mind is gone....can't remember his name....Rudy Croes?

Yes, Rudy Croes looks like a goat.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: October 27, 2009, 12:12:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I couldn't sign in. Said that I wasn't legal. LOL! It's raining elephants!
Justice for Natalee!!!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: October 27, 2009, 12:15:18 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I couldn't sign in. Said that I wasn't legal. LOL! It's raining elephants!
Justice for Natalee!!!     

I'm glad you got in Cajun Miracle!   

It's STILL raining here too...since last night.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 27, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »

Remember back in June, 2005 right after Natalee disappeared, somebody took Van der Stratten off the case,
and put Dompig as head of the case?  Then Van der Stratten sued in the court to be reinstated.

This isn't it but mentions his retirement.  This is later and Teresa Croes Fernandes Pedra is requesting changes.  Maybe it was her?  Or a combination of her and Rudy Croes?

getagrip is such a blessing!   an angelic monkey

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2005-11-24T11:56:00-05:00&max-results=50

Will there be changes?

PP requests High Commissioner to effect changes immediately

A.M. Digital

11/15/2005

While the President of the Police Union (SPA) emphatically declared that his organization stands for the integrity and credibility of the Public Prosecutor and of the investigating team in the Natalee Holloway case, we understand that possibly there will be changes in the team.

Information has reached us that the Public Prosecutor (PP), mrs. Teresa Croes Fernandes Pedra, requested High Police Commissioner Bernadina in writing to apply some changes in the investigating team. In hierarchy of the local legal system the PP has the right to request changes from the Police Commissioner.

If indeed changes are made, this means that Commissioner Dompig will probably have to move although he replaced ex-Commissioner van der Straten who retired. In their letter to the PP the Twitty and Holloway families also request removal of detective Dennis Jacobs from the team. We do not know if the official who has been assisting Jacobs in this case will also be moved.

Commissioner Bernadina is finding himself in a very tedious situation and we think that only serious and intensive discussions within the Police Top will determine if, and how the changes will be made.

[English language original text]
Posted by Getagrip at 11/15/2005 10:55:00 AM  

I think it was Bernadina who took the fall for removing VDStratten.  I think Teresa Croes had maybe good intentions,
but was caught between a rock and a hard place.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: October 27, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

It did me that way one time, Cajun.  Scary isn't it?

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: October 27, 2009, 12:19:15 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

I'm glad you got in Cajun Miracle!   

It's STILL raining here too...since last night.   

Yep TM, It's getting old fast. My feet are webbed and my hands are prunes. What a nasty weather. So much for the past drought.
    Justice for Natalee!  Just want to say you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Keep digging.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 27, 2009, 12:19:34 AM »

TM,

Wonder who the mystery assassin suspect is on the island with very little crime?   

1.  Don't give out the name until we know who his/her relatives are.

2.  If related to one of the "Untouchables" blame it on the victim or a tourist.

3.  If #2 applies, make sure all the evidence is disposed of when it shows up.

4.  IOW, business as usual.

Yep....had similar thoughts...just have to see what happens with this one....
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 12:24:48 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: October 27, 2009, 12:20:38 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

Thanks Magnolia. I was scared!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: October 27, 2009, 12:23:07 AM »

I was thinking Oduber too, but then I thought the other one that looked like a goat. Monkey Devil!

My memory is telling me that PI described him as a goat from the back end.   Am I wrong?   If so, sorry....I'm not getting any younger.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: October 27, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

My memory is telling me that PI described him as a goat from the back end.   Am I wrong?   If so, sorry....I'm not getting any younger.     

It was PI.  I had forgotten the back end part.  I think the front end of a goat is better looking than Rudy. Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: October 27, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »

This isn't it but mentions his retirement.  This is later and Teresa Croes Fernandes Pedra is requesting changes.  Maybe it was her?  Or a combination of her and Rudy Croes?

getagrip is such a blessing!   an angelic monkey

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2005-11-24T11:56:00-05:00&max-results=50

Will there be changes?

PP requests High Commissioner to effect changes immediately

A.M. Digital

11/15/2005

While the President of the Police Union (SPA) emphatically declared that his organization stands for the integrity and credibility of the Public Prosecutor and of the investigating team in the Natalee Holloway case, we understand that possibly there will be changes in the team.

Information has reached us that the Public Prosecutor (PP), mrs. Teresa Croes Fernandes Pedra, requested High Police Commissioner Bernadina in writing to apply some changes in the investigating team. In hierarchy of the local legal system the PP has the right to request changes from the Police Commissioner.

If indeed changes are made, this means that Commissioner Dompig will probably have to move although he replaced ex-Commissioner van der Straten who retired. In their letter to the PP the Twitty and Holloway families also request removal of detective Dennis Jacobs from the team. We do not know if the official who has been assisting Jacobs in this case will also be moved.

Commissioner Bernadina is finding himself in a very tedious situation and we think that only serious and intensive discussions within the Police Top will determine if, and how the changes will be made.

[English language original text]
Posted by Getagrip at 11/15/2005 10:55:00 AM  

I think it was Bernadina who took the fall for removing VDStratten.  I think Teresa Croes had maybe good intentions,
but was caught between a rock and a hard place.

That sounds right Magnolia, I'm just not sure.  So much has happened since then I don't remember exactly what happened...just that he retired.

I'd meant to mention it and forgotten that the man that was tried for selling Luis Mansur the shotgun that he I think he shot at the cops with when he was arrested, his name was Fernandes Pedra too.  I'm wondering if he was related to Teresa Croes Fernandes Pedra.

These are the articles from the Murder & Crime Thread:

10/6/2009 Bondia Page 16

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5047&Itemid=1

sospechoso cu owing to sell luis mansur arm diahuebs fast judge

tuesday, 06 october 2009

oranjestad – after of cu all esnan directamente envolvi owing to wordo sentencia y even cu corte superior owing to deal they caso end, now ministerio publico is follow cu the caso penal contra the another personanan cu is indirectamente envolvi.

diahuebs now the person m.f.f.p. will have to present fast judge for give cuenta for her delito cu the is wordo sospecha of dje. m.f.f.p is wordo sospecha of owing to sell luis mansur the shotgun cu past owing to using hour cu miembronan of arestatie team owing to enter his cas y owing to los tiro. m.f.f.p. because; acolyte of club of tiro owing to sell luis mansur this already cu luis mansur also is acolyte of club of tiro. sinembargo the is wordo persigui already cu according ministerio publico the not have permission for this.

is so cu ministerio publico is acusa m.f.f.p. cu day 28 of november 2007 the had the shotgun in his power without cu the have one permission for this.

also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others, owing to entrega one or more arm of candela at one person in the period of first of january 2006 till 24 of september 2007. redactor of casonan of corte will cubri the caso here y will informa we lectornan of all thing owing to sosode in sitting-room of corte. come across

10/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

past owing to exigi 3 thousand guilder of multa y castigo condicional fiscal is achieve cu fernandes pedra owing to sell shotgun ilegal at luis mansur

yesterday morning the caso cu ministerio publico owing to cuminsa contra fernandes pedra did take lugar. fiscal is acusa f. in posecion of 5 various arm of candela y cu past owing to sell l.mansur one shotgun.

past owing to show cu the motibo of the caso here is cu relaciona cu caso domino, caminda mansur owing to throw on miembronan of arestatie team. during interogacion mansur owing to tell cu past owing to cumpra the arm here one shotgun for of f. fiscal owing to show cu mansur in caso penal domino owing to wordo condena for posecion ilegal of two arm of candela.

past owing to show cu mansur do not form part of the list but fernandes pedra if for thing is the registro of 2007. sinembargo owing to registra only 2 arm but not the others. the armanan cu owing to achieve at home of fernandes pedra not was close in box strong as is exigi but in cahanan in cas. also owing to constata cu the had machine for work ball. had one cantidad of cos in the garage cu can cause candela y fernandes pedra not had one apparatus of pay candela. fiscal is achieve cu fernandes pedra not had autorizacion for have the shotgun cune. fernandes pedra was in the proceso for regulation for l.mansur become acolyte of club of tiro y pesey past owing to sell the arm.

judge owing to remarca cu have one buraco in the ley because con can is possible cu a is become acolyte y first cu 6 month the have arm y the arm do not registra but till end of anja.

fiscal owing to follow tell cu fernandes pedra was know very good cu mansur not was acolyte of one club of tiro y mansur self owing to declara cu the had the shotgun for one period of 2 month. the is achieve cu fernandes pedra not was autoriza for have the shotgunnan y mucho less sell cu mansur. past owing to senjala cu fernandes pedra was president of one club of tiro y know very good con all the procedura is hinca in another y so self the is bay facilita mansur arm.

fiscal is achieve cu fernandes pedra owing to sell arm without cu the is autoriza for this. past owing to exigi 6 month of jail of cual 157 day is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 anja. also past owing to exigi multa of 3 thousand guilder or 60 day encarcela. the armanan have to wordo destrui. is so cu judge wanted claridad on cierto puntonan y pesey owing to send the caso bek for judge comisario. not owing to fiha one date still cu the caso will wordo deal.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: October 27, 2009, 12:37:09 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

I was knocked out, not locked out a couple of times today.  Never sure if it's here or something else. 

That rain you are getting will come north...it poured like the devil Saturday night.  Up here we've had a wet summer and looks like maybe fall. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: October 27, 2009, 12:39:00 AM »

It was PI.  I had forgotten the back end part.  I think the front end of a goat is better looking than Rudy. Monkey Devil!

I think you're right 2NJ!  IIRC, PI referred to him as a goat's azz!  I think I have a picture somewhere too!

Monkey Devil!

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: October 27, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

I was knocked out, not locked out a couple of times today.  Never sure if it's here or something else. 

That rain you are getting will come north...it poured like the devil Saturday night.  Up here we've had a wet summer and looks like maybe fall. 

2NJ. Get your rain boots ready. It's nasty. We should send this stuff to Ruba.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1274 on: October 27, 2009, 12:52:15 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

If we could send it there, it would be wonderful.   We have a NJ Turnpike World Series planned for crying out loud!   Let their 90,000 friends wade through in in Aruba awhile.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: October 27, 2009, 12:57:34 AM »

I think you're right 2NJ!  IIRC, PI referred to him as a goat's azz!  I think I have a picture somewhere too!

Monkey Devil!

Just received this correspondence from BONSAI MONKEY:

Bonsai responds....

Prayers to Tim Miller, Texas Equusearch, Underwater Expeditions and the R/V Persistence crew.   Thank you for giving up your time during this Holiday season.  You are truly God's answer to our prayers, and we know you are doing your utmost to bring Natalee home.

Excuse me, I meant Centaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

private eye says....

Does anyone else think Rudy Croes face resembles the ass of a goat?

Bonsai responds....

The goat would win the beauty contest...

I know there are a couple of women who are going to get a big kick out of that picture:) Of  course, I think she does really short changes the goat in this comparison. She wasn't meaning to be ugly, I think she was just trying to relax and let off some steam and have a much needed laugh!!!!!! And laugh we did. Immature, childish, I concede, but it did my heart good to hear them laugh!!!!!!!!!! Is he a wannbe Centurion??

Found the post. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: October 27, 2009, 01:00:44 AM »

Justice for Natalee!!!     

If we could send it there, it would be wonderful.   We have a NJ Turnpike World Series planned for crying out loud!   Let their 90,000 friends wade through in in Aruba awhile.   

I'll tell you how to stop the rain. 

Go buy yourself a lovely new raincoat.  We had sonstant rain for two weeks.  I bought a new raincoat.
It hasn't rained since.  It works every time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: October 27, 2009, 01:03:21 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Just received this correspondence from BONSAI MONKEY:

Bonsai responds....

Prayers to Tim Miller, Texas Equusearch, Underwater Expeditions and the R/V Persistence crew.   Thank you for giving up your time during this Holiday season.  You are truly God's answer to our prayers, and we know you are doing your utmost to bring Natalee home.

Excuse me, I meant Centaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

private eye says....

Does anyone else think Rudy Croes face resembles the ass of a goat?

Bonsai responds....

The goat would win the beauty contest...

I know there are a couple of women who are going to get a big kick out of that picture:) Of  course, I think she does really short changes the goat in this comparison. She wasn't meaning to be ugly, I think she was just trying to relax and let off some steam and have a much needed laugh!!!!!! And laugh we did. Immature, childish, I concede, but it did my heart good to hear them laugh!!!!!!!!!! Is he a wannbe Centurion??

Found the post. 

Thanks 2NJ!   

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: October 27, 2009, 01:05:44 AM »

Goodnite all.     
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: October 27, 2009, 01:06:10 AM »

Thanks to the faithful, they are bright. 

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.