June 18, 2024, 06:29:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 - 11/07/09  (Read 410267 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: October 29, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »

I'm sure the Amigoe English translation has probably already been posted...but just in case 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64304.php

Amigoe English
Regarding Holloway: Investigation of former commissioner completed
26 Okt, 2009, 09:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The judicial investigation of the actions and integrity of Commissioner Jan van der Straten has been completed. “It is now a question of dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s”, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman of the Prosecution Council.
Angela announced that Attorney General Rob Pietersz had already red through the investigation report, but that he did not wish to dispose of anything regarding the results just yet. “He asks for patience.” The investigation was carried out by order of the Minister of Justice Rudy Croes (MEP), at the urgent request of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had namely declared more than once that he suspected Van der Straten of deliberately hindering the investigation on the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway. The former commissioner had supposedly impeded the investigation in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot to protect his son, main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former police commissioner had consciously apprehended van der Sloot and two other suspects only ten days after the disappearance. The minister had also stated that Van der Straten had said at the time, “I cannot do this to my friend Paul.” Jan van der Straten has meanwhile retired.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: October 29, 2009, 08:00:27 PM »

Oh Kerm - that one was good!!!

BY DECEMBER THE NEW EVIDENCE TURNS TO CHOCOLATE
December 4, 2007
KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...[/u]
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?
KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html
-----------

Kerm - I know what your thoughts were a year ago regarding Mos.  Where is your thinking now?  Same, changed?

As you know, I never believed that Hans Mos was inept. I always said, I felt he was playing a sort of chess game and had to out maneuver his opponents.

Some things do not make sense to me. That is why I posted a sort of timeline of things to see if we can see anything that is glaringly obvious. When Greta stated that Hans Mos was a liar because he would not investigate Joran's interview that he sold Natalee into Slavery. Hans Mos was not behind the new pond witness or draining the pond either. Things like that tell me, he knows something. He could have put Joran on charges of rape, but he didn't.

BUT what if...............he brings the whole corruption down. He'd be a hero in the Netherlands.

AND keep in mind that WE KNOW of another item turned over to the FBI that the Arubans have never mentioned. But we know from Beth that this item is important and goes with the disposal at sea!!!!!!!

So something is not adding up for me. Don't know about anyone else here.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: October 29, 2009, 08:19:14 PM »

Something happened around Dec. 30th that changed John Silvetti's focus.

Jan 7 is the dive Aruban's take evidence

Jan 10 first Range Rover trip
Jan 11 - Joran throws wine in DeVries face
Jan 21 - Hans Mos tells Kyle he can go home now.
Jan 22 - The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.
Jan 23 - Robin Holloway posted "something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do
with Natalee, but it has been a few weeks ago.

Jan.24 - Hans Mos admits they lack forensic evidence with no body.
WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THAT EVIDENCE FROM THE TRAP?
DOLF RICHARDSON!

Jan 25 - Prosecutors Office rec'd the offical report from the FBI Lab that showed
the two materials were not a match.

Jan. 31 - Beth sees Range Rover tapes

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: October 29, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »

I am going to re-post this part just for clarity.

AND keep in mind that WE KNOW of another item turned over to the FBI that the Arubans have never mentioned. But we know from Beth that this item is important and goes with the disposal at sea!!!!!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: October 29, 2009, 08:25:00 PM »

Boxer Dawg

How the heck are ya dude?

Did ya see NASA had a lift off.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: October 29, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »

Food for thought....................................

What IF:

- Mos was really "setting a trap" to nail the "corrupt" (and JQK and the family knows)
- Kyle really is cooperating -- but is silent
- Devries really is cooperating behind the scenes
- The "former" Aruban political party in office fell for all of this "hook, line, and sinker"

(it sure would explain a LOT of things that have perplexed us for the past few years)

BoxerDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »

Boxer Dawg

Well, as a matter of fact, it was a big moment for The Rocket City!  ha!  OK, my first post.  (Lord, please let this go well.)  I've been reading SM for years and years.  I've read most everything posted over they years.  Seen them come ... seen them go.

I'm so thankful for the good monkeys.  Jen has really made me think long and hard with the posts of the last two days.  And, your timelines and added details, great info.  Yes, ya gotta always have hope!

I'm not going on and on but hiya to those who have mentioned me while I grew old in the rafters.  TXmom, I really enjoy your updates also.  Now ... back to the rafters ... a professional lurker, ya think!

Bless you all for what you do for justice and the memory of Natalee.

"I still believe there’s more." - Beth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1467 on: October 29, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »

BoxerDawg has spoken!!!!  'Bout time!!!

Welcome, long time lurker. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: October 29, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »

WOOF!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: October 29, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

WOOF!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1470 on: October 29, 2009, 09:16:00 PM »

Boxer Dawg

Well, as a matter of fact, it was a big moment for The Rocket City!  ha!  OK, my first post.  (Lord, please let this go well.)  I've been reading SM for years and years.  I've read most everything posted over they years.  Seen them come ... seen them go.

I'm so thankful for the good monkeys.  Jen has really made me think long and hard with the posts of the last two days.  And, your timelines and added details, great info.  Yes, ya gotta always have hope!

I'm not going on and on but hiya to those who have mentioned me while I grew old in the rafters.  TXmom, I really enjoy your updates also.  Now ... back to the rafters ... a professional lurker, ya think!

Your first post went very well BoxerDawg!   

I'm delighted that you decided to come down from the rafters and take that big step!  Now I hope you'll share your thoughts with us on a regular basis.

Thanks for the compliment!   

Who let the Dawwwwwg Out!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1471 on: October 29, 2009, 09:18:47 PM »

BoxerDawg,

You've been in the rafters a long time.  Come down and tell us what you're thinking. 

Your first post was perfect.   The next will just roll along.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: October 29, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

What IF:

- Mos was really "setting a trap" to nail the "corrupt" (and JQK and the family knows)
- The "former" Aruban political party in office fell for all of this "hook, line, and sinker"

(it sure would explain a LOT of things that have perplexed us for the past few years)

Yes, it would.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: October 29, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »

Guess Dawg had to go out.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: October 29, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »

Boxer Dawg

Lordy, Boxer Dawg, it is about time.

Ya did good! Keep it up!  It is nice to finally know you are real.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: October 29, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »

What IF:

That is a wonderful "What If", Wreck.

I can just imagine the planning and the set up of the sting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: October 29, 2009, 09:31:34 PM »

Guess Dawg had to go out.   

He knows how we are and knew we'd start begging him to say more.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: October 29, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

I am going to re-post this part just for clarity.

I need to buy a vowel.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: October 29, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

Hey Boxer Dawg     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: October 29, 2009, 09:53:35 PM »

Boxer Dawg

At least we now have a post to go with your name. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.