May 27, 2024, 07:15:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 407085 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 19, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/               Also rumor has it Misty and Ron have been spotted at Granny's house 

NoRose colored glasses,

Thanks for the great link, more arrests by Monday? 

Do you remember where Nay Nay's car broke?  What road? I seem to remember she drops keys on the road where her car was broken down around the time of Haleigh's disappearance?  Thanks.
  I was hoping someone remembered that, I was just thinking about that, but can't remember where the car broke down.

Not sure of the location, but how about the San Mateo search.

http://www.maplandia.com/united-states/florida/putnam-county/san-mateo/

Driving directions to San Mateo, Florida
6.1 mi – about 7 mins
Suggested routes
Satsuma, Florida
1.   Head northwest on S US-17 toward Lake Myra Ln      
6.1 mi
2.   Turn left at E End Rd/FL-100/FL-20      
20 ft
Suggested routes

Satsuma, Florida

1.   Head northwest on S US-17 toward Lake Myra Ln      
13.9 mi
2.   Turn left at FL-19/N State Rd 19
Destination will be on the right
0.5 mi
1400 N State Road 19
Palatka, FL 32177   

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: September 19, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

I find it odd that Ron and Teresa and Granny aren't there, or could they be, and perhaps Crystol is on her way as well.
honestly i hope crystal is not there i hope she is at home surrounded by loved ones ... if they do find her i hope she never has to see ggm or tn ever again i think crystal is going to need to be committed to a psych ward for a little while i can't even imagine how she is going to handle this.... all those pos's knowing that misty knew and keeping her in the home anyways i hope misty does meet ron justice b4 they arrest her
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: September 19, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »

badme102 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2009

This is interesting. WBG lives with a man named Chad E. at 4** Stokes Landing, Palatka.
Pretty darn close to that search site. Hmmmmm. Just WOW!

I am also hearing that Ms. Nay Nay has been squawking away in jail over the past few days. Holy Carp, that is close...

Rumor thread WS 

Chad E. Reynolds, obsconded sex offender Chad?

Dean M Johns

1. 120 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL

Robert R Burns

1. 400 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL

Bill Motz

1. 420 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL
   4. Household: Billie Motz

Robert T Ellis

1. 430 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL

Terrie Ternur

1. 440 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL

Gordon Bolay

1. 469 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL
   4. Household: Misty Bolay

Danny Smith

1. 470 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL
   4. Household: Sandra Smith

Kathy Munson

1. 475 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL
   4. Household: Williams Munson

Gary L Smith

1. 480 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL

Thomas L Johns

1. Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL 

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 19, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind that this has to do with something Tommy said while being questioned.  Police started  yesterday and Lindsey was brought in today.  Wonder what she knows or did they bring her in to protect her?
I wonder that also, I sure hope all these people didn't know this for seven months 
Oh, you can bet they did, and thats the reason for everybody to haul butt out of there, the heat was getting to hot and they were afraid something was fixen to blow wide open.....a few more days and Tommy would have been gone too.....
wondering if possibly the other mystery person(s) tat was interviewed in jail was someone who knew the whole story and tat is what made them initially freak out and leave the state? can someone post the arrests in pc for the month prior to the croslin's moving to mass? or even something more recent within the past couple weeks?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: September 19, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/18/misty-cummings-brother-tommy-grilled-by-detectives/#comments

Read the coments by Cee Cee .

Also, Cobra was brought in by Kim Picaso ( Crystal Sheffield's lawyer for the family issues ) Then, he was there on his own dime.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: September 19, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091909_New_search_for_Haleigh_Cummings

New search for Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Saturday, 19 Sep 2009, 2:56 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 19 Sep 2009, 2:56 PM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed they are conducting a new search for Haleigh Cummings this weekend, according to FOX 35's Jacksonville affiliate WAWS TV.

Dive teams and investigators from various law enforcement agencies are scouring a pond south of Palatka, having found evidence that could be related to the 6-year-old’s disappearance in February.

Officials on Saturday said they will drain the body of water for better access to the site.

FOX 35 News reported Friday that search crews and a surveillance helicopter were checking an area of Interlachen off U.S. Highway 19 in North Central Florida, where detectives found a field of marijuana.

WAWS TV had a crew which shadowed law enforcement agents throughout the afternoon Friday and inquired about whether there was a possible connection between the discovery of the marijuana field and ongoing search for missing Haleigh Cummings. Rumors had surfaced on Internet chat boards and among some in the community of Satsuma, where the child disappeared from her father's mobile home in February.
Major Gary Bowling with the PCSO said while out there, detectives found something "suspicious" and called in more investigators, but was quick to point out that there was no connection to Haleigh Cummings. He did confirm on Friday evening that the small lake off U.S. Hwy 19 is being drained and a search of the area will be conducted over the weekend, and today officials admitted they were looking for the missing girl.

Earlier Friday, there were dive teams and special crews from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, but they insisted they were conducting training exercises, according to news sources.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: September 19, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/18/misty-cummings-brother-tommy-grilled-by-detectives/#comments

Also, Cobra was brought in by Kim Picaso ( Crystal Sheffield's lawyer for the family issues ) Then, he was there on his own dime.

I thought Mr. Grund asked Cobra to get involved?

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: September 19, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

All caught up, see that there is nothing new that is confirmed...sigh   Too bad it isnt legal to shake the truth out of people, just kidding...maybe not.

Pot plants found yet this is an area where people were questioned, huh and why wasnt this an issue when that questioning reportedly took place?   The way this case has been handled is a convoluted clusterfudge!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1228 on: September 19, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »

Interesting, and thanks Heart 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: September 19, 2009, 03:23:25 PM »

I thought Mr. Grund asked Cobra to get involved?

That is correct, originally Rev Grund asked Cobra, he met him when Cobra went to the gathering on Suburband Dr with Leonard & others the day of Caylee's memorial service Casey's defense debut starring Cindy Anthony

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 19, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »

How odd...
Copy of my post from back in March:

=============
67    Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6   on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:23 AM
Ok, food for thought.

Can we go back to a boat theory?

What if the perp walked down Green Lane to the dock, got in a waiting boat and went to Stokes Landing.  The perp could go around the islands, not be seen, land at Stokes Landing and nobody would ever know the difference.  If the perp had a waiting car there is a main road not too far.

Hermits Cove Marina is only a few roads over from Haleighs house.  That whole area is a boating community.

The mangrove islands are just that, mostly mangrove roots with very little dry land, the boaters there say anyway.

I wonder...have all the boats been checked?

The possibilities are endless with the terrain there, swamps, bogs, dry land, woods, briars and brambles, creeks, canals, rivers that flow North....

Anyway, what do you guys think about a boat going to Stokes Landing...

I remeber that post from you, as I was just reading or had just joined Scared Monkeys. And as far as I know there was little or no real searches of the river, IIRC.

i don't have the link but i myself started researching this the other day and i came across an article wheer the sherrifs office wanted people to start putting addresses on their docks because when you go down the river you can't tell what docks lead to what adresses i guess... anyways the sherrif was saying he didn't understand why there was such resistance from certain people as it was not hard to put a street number sticker that you would put on your mailbox on your dock...
they probably passed right by the boat that was used... also the dumpster was in a place where they kept the boats locked up wasn't it... i know the dumpster was for construction/yard waste supposedly but i remember them saying it was locked and secure because that is where people kept their fishing boats...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 19, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »

Parish Drywall

1. 293 Stokes Landing Rd
   2. Palatka, FL

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: September 19, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

So now what does everybody make of the brick holding the door open......do yall think that they propped it open to carry her out and forgot about it or maybe had just gotten back and didnt have time to move it or do yall think that it was put there to stage a break in...
stage a break in and since she loved to talk about the brick and the blanket i'm willing to bet that she is weighed down with the cinderblocks and wrapped in a blanket... also i wouldn't doubt that the van was damaged on purpose to throw off the investigation.. my blanket in the van the van was damaged i never saw the bricks b4... leaking out too much disinformation possibly
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 19, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »

Even if I had gone and searched there I would have had no way to search the water.

I think the theory about driving down the tracks that someone posted is a viable theory too.
hi dntslp
that was me that suggested driving down the tracks as it was a straight line/shortest distance by car and i was wondering are you familiar with that area i see that the tracks cross the water... is that part something you could drive over as well?
i considered it more base on the damaged van but now i'm wondering if the van was damaged on purpose as to trow people off from water travel??????
uuugh
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: September 19, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

So now what does everybody make of the brick holding the door open......do yall think that they propped it open to carry her out and forgot about it or maybe had just gotten back and didnt have time to move it or do yall think that it was put there to stage a break in...

I think I'll go with staged since she mentioned it in the 911 call and it wasn't opened far enough to make that much of a difference to carry her out....... JMO

HH~Are you heading down there tomorrow?
i am so fed up with this that if i could find a sitter for my 3 kids i would litterally hop on the next plane right now... i hope crystal is surrounded by people that can suppport her right now and does not have to be anywhere near the scummings
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: September 19, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy

I agree...the divers probably went down and saw something that was suspect and now they are draining it.  That or the divers went down and there is a whole lot of stuff there. 

This "evidence" supposedly found would lead to the pond I guess.  Evidence...I have been racking my brain on.  Haleigh was wearing the clothes on her back, maybe the gold chain that is seen in a great majority of her pictures and whatever it was Teresa Neves said was missing that Haleigh should not be without?  That is all I know for potential evidence found at the site.

I think it was an inhaler IIRC.
if it is an inhaler and thisis her in the pond that says to me overdose ... you wouldn't take the inhaler if you don't plan on keeping her alive and maybe she threw up into it if they were trying to revive her??????????? just evidence to destroy
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 19, 2009, 03:44:58 PM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy

I agree...the divers probably went down and saw something that was suspect and now they are draining it.  That or the divers went down and there is a whole lot of stuff there. 

This "evidence" supposedly found would lead to the pond I guess.  Evidence...I have been racking my brain on.  Haleigh was wearing the clothes on her back, maybe the gold chain that is seen in a great majority of her pictures and whatever it was Teresa Neves said was missing that Haleigh should not be without?  That is all I know for potential evidence found at the site.

I think it was an inhaler IIRC.
if it is an inhaler and thisis her in the pond that says to me overdose ... you wouldn't take the inhaler if you don't plan on keeping her alive and maybe she threw up into it if they were trying to revive her??????????? just evidence to destroy

Depending on the medication in the inhaler, someone could have used it as a stimulant.  What if it was used up because of this, and Haleigh had an asthma attack and died because there was nothing left?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: September 19, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »

Hey Island, could you please post the scanner link for me,.,,,,,,,Thanks

The codes list for Putman Co

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=codes&code_id=601
tanks i've been listening for 7,8, or 10-15
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: September 19, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

Even if I had gone and searched there I would have had no way to search the water.

I think the theory about driving down the tracks that someone posted is a viable theory too.
hi dntslp
that was me that suggested driving down the tracks as it was a straight line/shortest distance by car and i was wondering are you familiar with that area i see that the tracks cross the water... is that part something you could drive over as well?
i considered it more base on the damaged van but now i'm wondering if the van was damaged on purpose as to trow people off from water travel??????
uuugh
I am not sure about the tracks, sorry.  I wish I could be more help.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: September 19, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »

I guess what I mean to say is...
If those tracks could be driven down in a vehicle I would think it very plausible this may have happened.
If not in a vehicle perhaps a four wheeler.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.