May 27, 2024, 09:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 407098 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: September 19, 2009, 04:22:44 PM »

Morning Monkeys. I have a question.

If they are pumping the water out of the pond, are they looking for something big like a barrel that Haleigh would be in? I saw the tube the water was flowing from in that video and it seems like it would be big enough for her little body to flow right through it. 

Hope this question makes sense as I am way behind here. TIA JSM
I wondered the same, her body would just fly through the tube 
i believe there is a screen at the end of the tube ... kind of like chicken wire size i think
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: September 19, 2009, 04:27:56 PM »

This inhaler  / nebulizer story.  I do not remember a direct quote from GGS or TM saying that this was the object that should have been with Haleigh and wasn't in the trailer when they did the clean up. For all we know it was a seized piece of evidence for whatever reason, DNA ?
One of the problems I had with the entire case is that there is nothing reliable coming out of family members, Croslins or Cummings, LE remains tight lipped, except to say We Lost Our Focus and We Are Here on a Training Exercise. Presto gizmo, someone posts something on Art's site, Toxic or now Twitter and everyone runs with it. I go to Art's site very infrequently and when I do, I hardly ever pay any attention to what is posted there, except for today.   
The chit that came out last night, that they found her body, Misty killed her, Timmy or Tommy hid her, Misty is under arrest is an example of what I am talking about. This must be hard on Crystal, Marie, Teresa and Annette plus the other persons in this little one's life who did care about her. I know the source for the bad info was not here, but the persons who posted these rumors have no souls.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 19, 2009, 04:33:01 PM »

Divers Searching For Evidence In Haleigh Cummings Case
WESH 2 Caller Says Divers Searching In Mondex Subdivision

POSTED: 11:18 am EDT September 19, 2009
UPDATED: 4:08 pm EDT September 19, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has received information that there is possible physical evidence in the Haleigh Cummings investigation located in a large pond south of Palatka, police said Friday.

A WESH 2 caller said crews were searching in an undeveloped subdivision in Putnam County called Mondex.

PCSO Lt. Johnny Greenwood said Saturday that Sheriff Jeff Hardy wanted to quell any rumors that Haleigh's body had been recovered.

He also said that the PCSO has received numerous calls regarding a search currently being conducted south of Palatka.

"It has been our position that we will not discuss operations or searches prior to their completion," Greenwood said.

Saturday's search is the result of one of more than 4,000 tips received in this case, Greenwood said.

Divers from the PCSO, St. Johns County Sheriff's Office and Clay County Sheriff's Office are conducting underwater searches in the area. In an attempt to assist the divers, the decision has been made to lower the water level in the pond to reduce the search area, Greenwood said.

The brother of the missing girl's baby sitter spoke with investigators this week after being arrested on a grand theft charge. Although the sheriff's office said it wasn't related to Haleigh's disappearance, Hank Croslin agreed to be questioned about that case. Authorities said three other inmates also were questioned.

Greenwood said, although coincidental, the recent interviews did not provide the information which led to the search. However, he would not release any details about the interviews.

"Although we continue to interview people in this case every single day, there have been no significant developments to report," Greenwood said.

Croslin's sister, Misty, was baby-sitting Haleigh when the girl vanished from her father's mobile home in February.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21005898/detail.html

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: September 19, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »

MADJGNLAW 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

I was checking to see if there were any updates on Art's site and noticed someone said that Misty was in that area/house previously, that there is a prostitution house there?
Rumor has it that This is the same area where it is known to have a prostitution house that Misty was at. I wonder if this is where she was the weekend prior to Haleigh going missing?

Anyone else heard about this house? Is this the house that someone wanted searched and LE did not want to search it? It is rumored that someone wanted a house/MH searched but LE did not want to, then other's say it's not true, then the person with the rumor comes back and claims that "NO" LE did not search it for what ever reason. Just like the rumor that someone claims this lake was also of interest and LE did not want to search it. What gives? I just don't get it.

It is said, If you look at the map and where the search is being conducted it is directly across the St.Johns River of the former Cummings residence. It takes longer to drive from Satsuma to reach the area of concern ,however from shore to shore it is almost directly across from what is said. I thought that Ron had a John Boat, maybe someone used that boat to get across quickly?  (This was what I was talking about, that prostitution house.)

Like a boat and also a vehicle to have access to on the other side.

I remember the ...party night...talk about the Mexican's and the prostitution house, but never heard of it's location.  Now Cobra maybe the one that had uncovered it.

Maybe another Monkey has a better recollection of that. 
You are right, I remember that talk about that now 
don't have the link but it was art who uncovered it i believe in te nay nay interview era .. i don't believe there was audio of naynay saying it but that is where the 3rd girl did her tricks and gave them half her money to drive her it is also where nay nay went to go to sleep after se dropped off misty... sorry i don't have the link
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: September 19, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »

Could someone please refresh my memory about Jerome/Gerome W   
jerome was the big black pimp/drug dealer that cobra spoke with and jerome had naynay bailed out after cobra renegged her bail... also kim picazio spoke with him and he was supposedly using his on the street ears to find out info about haleigh
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: September 19, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »

Is this the same brother that Misty had a restraining order on? if that is the case, and if this brother helped her to dispose of Haleigh's body, why would Misty draw attention to this brother? she would have to know that he would be questioned and that does not make sense to me...she tried throwing him under the bus and then would not think that he might "talk" to police to get back at her?  She would want to keep as low of a profile as possible with this brother imo..
and I for sure do not think that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's death, if she is dead, or with disposing of her body...jmo...I will be the first to apologize for my ignorance if Ron is involved in any way..
and whoever is involved needs to be punished in the worst way imo....
I hear what you are saying, but why the beheaded rat in Tommy's mailbox, there has to be a very good reason for that 
just heard on the scanner no address but a lady had to call police because her mailman found a rattlesnake in her locked mailbox????????
the rat was probably a warning not to rat but that would mean ron had to know about it.. funny he busts out in te suit and looks nervous after tommy is arrested
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 19, 2009, 04:39:07 PM »

Is this the same brother that Misty had a restraining order on? if that is the case, and if this brother helped her to dispose of Haleigh's body, why would Misty draw attention to this brother? she would have to know that he would be questioned and that does not make sense to me...she tried throwing him under the bus and then would not think that he might "talk" to police to get back at her?  She would want to keep as low of a profile as possible with this brother imo..
and I for sure do not think that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's death, if she is dead, or with disposing of her body...jmo...I will be the first to apologize for my ignorance if Ron is involved in any way..
and whoever is involved needs to be punished in the worst way imo....
I hear what you are saying, but why the beheaded rat in Tommy's mailbox, there has to be a very good reason for that 

unless he, tommy put it there himself to try to implicate Ron and Misty...not that they need any help in that department.... dunno...I just think that if someone was involved with me on some wrong doing that I did, and they helped me out with my wrong doing, the last thing that I would want to do is bring attention to that person....Unless, Tommy was tired of carrying the secret of what happened and was threatening to go to the LE with what he knew and that is what started the fight that night that her family came over to get Misty? that doesn't really make sense either now that I think about it...
Misty thought by taking those tests to try and clear her name, she would throw people under the bus to take attention away from her and Ron, imo it backfired on her.

true...but why draw attention to the brother who supposedly helped you with a crime? the first response  to someone throwing you under the bus after you have helped them out would be revenge and blabbing on them, telling what you know on that person....to get back and get them in trouble...imo
If I was Tommy and I helped Misty and she repaid me by implicating me in some way, I would tell LE everything!
maybe he didn't help her maybe she just confided in him
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: September 19, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »

Posted: Saturday, 19 September 2009 6:42AM

Pond Drained in Search for Evidence in Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

Authorities in Putnam County are busy this weekend draining a large pond in the Mondex property in their search for evidence in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.
The Mondex property, which is southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, has the reputation for being large a party location. As you first heard on The Sky, officers discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the that pond on Thursday.
Sources say the decision to drain the pond coincides with several things including the discovery a good-sized marijuana grow, reports of stolen vehicles and possible clues to Haleigh’s whereabouts.
Maj. Bowling said they were searching the Mondex for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case. Law enforcement's focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

PCSO says the Haleigh information regarding the pond did not come from the questioning of Hank Croslin Jr or his wife. But sources close to the investigation told 97.3 The Sky  the information came from the interviews of several other people and parts of a letter from an jail inmate in another state.
Putnam County officials says the draining of the pond southwest of Palatka will take a couple of days. The full investigation will probably not take place until Monday. 97.3 The Sky will file live news updates from the scene beginning Monday.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5253240.php

MysticFlower14THESKY973DOTCOM: Pond drain tp take til Mon.LE says its' a multi-purpose effort: Haleigh evidence, possible stolen vehicles, drug operation
5 minutes ago from web
well joe o is not in jail but his cousin brandon frye the one that i've posted about before is and he did have weird status on his myspace "yeah i did put that on hc cuz what did you expect from a crazy rutheless insane ,,,,,"something else i forgot but it was an anacronym for crips ... also he was supposed to be in florida visiting an aunt marilyn during the same time joe o was there...
did he write joe overstreet and tey found it wen they interviewed him? or did the police that read the mail leaving the jail in tn read it and alert the police to speak with the person it was being sent to?????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: September 19, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

No Evidence Discovered thus far in Search for Haleigh Cummings
 Taren Reed     39 mins ago

SATSUMA, FL -- Information surrounding the case of missing Haleigh Cummings led investigators to lower a pond in south Palatka so dive teams could search for evidence in hopes that it will bring them closer to her discovery.

Although, rumors among the town circulated that Cumming's body was discovered, Sheriff Hardy says no physical evidence has been discovered.

Dive teams from surrounding counties will be the searching a pond later today.

The current search is the result of one of the over 4000 tips received in this case. The Putnam County Sheriff's received information that there is possible evidence in the pond.

The description of the evidence will not be released at this time.

According to the sheriffs office, although coincidental, the recent interviews with Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. and Kristina Prevatt did not provide the information which led to this search.

Sheriff Hardy wants to quell all rumors surronding the case and there is no evidence to support any of the accounts stated.

At her home in Welatka, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother, Annette Sykes told First Coast News' Jennifer Lindgren she'd gotten word of police activity in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka.

Sykes says raced to the scene, to find deputies and investigators working in the woods. When Sykes questioned the investigators and asked if they were looking for Haleigh, she says they would not give her a yes or no answer, and told her she could not get any closer to the scene.

Neighbors describe the area as heavily wooded, undeveloped private property that is hard to access. They say deputies used bulldozers to widen a dirt road through the trees so pumping equipment could be brought down to the pond.

The sound of generators could be heard down by the pond Friday night.

Neighbors say they've never seen investigators search the approximately three-acre pond, though it is near a part of the St. Johns River directly across from Satsuma.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.

A detective said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, contacted the Sheriff's Office with questions about what was going on in Putnam County Friday.

Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.
(snipped)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: September 19, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »

Search near Haleigh Cummings home didn't turn up body
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Search-near-Haleigh-Cummings-home-didnt-turn-up/jWZljuFScESRP7G36OmWsg.cspx

Putnam pond search confirmed related to possible evidence in Haleigh case
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-19/story/putnam_pond_search_confirmed_related_to_possible_evidence_in_halei

Search of pond in response to tips of missing girl

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1241552.html

Divers search Putnam Lake
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/divers-search-putnam-lake.html

New search for Haleigh Cummings
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091909_New_search_for_Haleigh_Cummings

Police Flip Flop on Haleigh Cummings Search of "Notorious Party Location"

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2192419/police_flip_flop_on_haleigh_cummings.html?cat=8

Heart
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: September 19, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »

Im back, and just caught up on posts, and I see nothing else has changed.

Something I've thought about, I would like to believe, that LE is watching Misty, Ron,  and a few others very closely right now.

Something else I thought about, just my opinion, maybe Ron married Misty, to have her
think he believed her ( hence keeping enemies closer)?  I also think that if Misty was throwing anyone under the bus, that
she is putting this off on Tommy, the rat thing makes no sense....I can see Ron beating the
living chit out of him, to get the truth...why I dont understand the rat thing...unless Tommy is a snitch.  IMO  Misty is playing everyone, she screwed up, and this child payed for it.  She reminds me of someone using xanax's, oxy's, morphine...etc etc...just her affact.

Also I have never heard before today, bout a house that prostitutes are at???
I'd hate to think of this angel being used for a debt.  Im also thinking bout Teresa..being question. Then all this happens.  Her husband is in jail, I think she may have just been tired.

Im rambling but just trying to make sense of it all....it all comes back to Misty.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1251 on: September 19, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

jerome was the big black pimp/drug dealer that cobra spoke with and jerome had naynay bailed out after cobra renegged her bail... also kim picazio spoke with him and he was supposedly using his on the street ears to find out info about haleigh
  Thanks    Is he in jail?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: September 19, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »

Mondex Search Connected to Misty?

The Palatka Daily News described the area being searched as a notorious party location.

A commenter identifying herself as Cee Cee on Art Harris' the Bald Truth blog, which has been following the Haleigh Cummings case, posted that she had seen Misty and Greg in the area now being searched. Misty and Greg Page, 28, reportedly partied and had sex during the weekend before Haleigh's disappearance.

Page allegedly told Art Harris in July that he had a fling with Misty Croslin Cummings the weekend before Haleigh disappeared during a 3 day party involving sex, cocaine, pot and pills. He denied being with her on Monday, the day Misty claimed to
Police Flip Flop on Haleigh Cummings Search of "Notorious Party Location"
 have put Haleigh to bed at 8 pm, awakening about 3 am Tuesday to find the child missing.

Croslin's friend Christina (Nay Nay) Prevatt told Harris that she too was at the party that weekend doing drugs with Misty and Greg.

With the sordid details of the lives of so many of the adults who knew Haleigh Cummings having been made public as a result of the investigation of her disappearance, it's apparent any drug or party connection in the case could potentially lead to discovery of wrongdoing not only by Misty Croslin Cummings but by a variety of other relatives or acquaintances of the missing girl. Both of Haleigh Cummings' parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are reported to have used illegal drugs. Though he denied drug use when questioned by the media, Ronald Cummings' rap sheet includes 9 drug arrests, 3 probations, and no convictions according to multiple media sources. Crystal Sheffield was accused of illegal drug use in child custody proceedings.

Amber Brooks, the mother of Ronald Cummings' son Jordan, was arrested twice this year on drug charges; Nay Nay Prevatt who admitted doing drugs with Misty and Greg Page the weekend before Haleigh's disappearance was one of three persons arrested on drug charges with Brooks in April.

So while the police focus on a notorious party location may be an indication that the evidence they are searching for is connected to Misty Croslin Cummings, it is by no means a certainty. The connections between the drug scene and the Haleigh Cummings investigation are far-reaching.

Sources: http://www.wesh.com/news/21005898/detail.html; http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/19/lake_drained_to_look_for_haleigh.html; http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt; http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/; http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html; http://www.staugustine.com/stories/051609/news_051609_021.shtml.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2192419/police_flip_flop_on_haleigh_cummings.html?cat=8

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: September 19, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »

I heard that about a snake in a lady's mailbox, I guess the mailman found it 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 19, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »

Thanks    Is he in jail?

nrcg, he is the one that Putnam County transferred to another jail because he feared for his life in Putnam.  Jerome is the one that it was said that KP confronted or had talk to as well as Cobra.  Also it was reported by AH and Cobra that Jerome was on his cell trying to contact others who could possibly provide info to the whereabouts of HaLeigh.

Picture here:  http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752376&IMG=51200

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: September 19, 2009, 05:09:16 PM »

Do you think that Cousin Joe spilled his jelly beans when he went back to TN....wrote the

letter that TJ speaks about.

well it was said it was a letter from a person incarcerated from out of state, I dont think cousin Joe is in jail, well he could be by now....who knows with this family..

From what I understand, (and I could be wrong), Joe supposedly violated his probation/parole by going out of state to FL, and was re-arrested, has to serve out his original sentence.  Something like that. 

yeah but the interview of im the oter day took place at his mothers house so he must be out by now if he was in fact arrested for a violation of probation
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: September 19, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »

I give up.    

NO~~~~  Don't throw the blanket in just yet Wyks.  This is the beginning we have been waiting for....some sound words.
   Monkey Devil!  Blanket talk anyone? Wonder whose pot that was? 
my guess would be someone that people know not to "f" with especially if it was in an area where people party
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: September 19, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »

Thanks    Is he in jail?

nrcg, he is the one that Putnam County transferred to another jail because he feared for his life in Putnam.  Jerome is the one that it was said that KP confronted or had talk to as well as Cobra.  Also it was reported by AH and Cobra that Jerome was on his cell trying to contact others who could possibly provide info to the whereabouts of HaLeigh.

Picture here:  http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=752376&IMG=51200
Thank-you, now with the picture of him I remember.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: September 19, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

No Evidence Discovered thus far in Search for Haleigh Cummings
 Taren Reed     39 mins ago

SATSUMA, FL -- Information surrounding the case of missing Haleigh Cummings led investigators to lower a pond in south Palatka so dive teams could search for evidence in hopes that it will bring them closer to her discovery.

Although, rumors among the town circulated that Cumming's body was discovered, Sheriff Hardy says no physical evidence has been discovered.

Dive teams from surrounding counties will be the searching a pond later today.

The current search is the result of one of the over 4000 tips received in this case. The Putnam County Sheriff's received information that there is possible evidence in the pond.

The description of the evidence will not be released at this time.

According to the sheriffs office, although coincidental, the recent interviews with Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. and Kristina Prevatt did not provide the information which led to this search.

Sheriff Hardy wants to quell all rumors surronding the case and there is no evidence to support any of the accounts stated.

At her home in Welatka, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother, Annette Sykes told First Coast News' Jennifer Lindgren she'd gotten word of police activity in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka.

Sykes says raced to the scene, to find deputies and investigators working in the woods. When Sykes questioned the investigators and asked if they were looking for Haleigh, she says they would not give her a yes or no answer, and told her she could not get any closer to the scene.

Neighbors describe the area as heavily wooded, undeveloped private property that is hard to access. They say deputies used bulldozers to widen a dirt road through the trees so pumping equipment could be brought down to the pond.

The sound of generators could be heard down by the pond Friday night.

Neighbors say they've never seen investigators search the approximately three-acre pond, though it is near a part of the St. Johns River directly across from Satsuma.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.

A detective said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, contacted the Sheriff's Office with questions about what was going on in Putnam County Friday.

Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, also told First Coast News she has not been contacted by the sheriff's office and is unaware of any findings.
(snipped)

I wonder why he would say that?

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: September 19, 2009, 05:19:43 PM »

Wasn't it near the search that Gunny, Judy, Jeremiah, John Regan and then Cobra joined in...not sure where that exactly was.  When they found the suitcase, glove, etc....same area???
also when cobra asked naynay about the damage to ertrunk area she said that she let amber borrow the car and when sh egot it back it was all damaged and that it must ave happened when they got stuck in the ditch by the side of a road and they had to be pushed out by another vehicle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.