June 07, 2024, 08:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 408406 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: September 18, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »

Ok.  Where were we....  Am wondering if Crystal now has Jr. for the weekend.  Am hoping so! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #481 on: September 18, 2009, 08:13:51 PM »

Everything about poor little Haleigh being missing has been screwy since the very beginning.   

Sadly FM~that is so true, absolutely everything............the furthest I went back was 2 hours on twitter and Rose Red had the info from the tweets I can see, although she may have rec'd it from someone else

Crwofter- The rumor mill is going to be HUGE if that is what it is.. Many before me have heard it & the list goes on.. GOOD LUCK COBRA Wink
about 1 hour ago from web   
  1 being you..You are acting like I haven't told EVERYONE on MY LIST THAT I HAVE ONLY HEARD WHAT I HEARD..IF YOU DON'T want to hear it then ?
  Who am I talking to in what regards Lindy ?.. Info or ?
  OR YOU CAN BLOCK YOURSELVES.. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.. I AM TELLING YOU ALL WHAT I HEAR TO BE THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS MISERY.. Not my spin !!!
  Do you all HATE RON CUMMINGS SO MUCH THAT YOU DON'T WANT ANY INFORMATION THAT DOESN'T HAVE HIM KILLING HIS DAUGHTER..SHUT UP OR I'LL BLOCK U
  I must get off of here soon as much as I don't want to..But I have a man on his way home that hates that I am consumed with Haleigh Cummings
  -their asses !!! .. No mercy for them in any way shape or form..
  Beyond sad Trial..Still no need for them to have dumped her like this.. They could have called 911 & given her a chance instead of COVERING-
  @Dsntslp Scared Monkeys banned me for NOTHING .. Tell Klaasend I said hello.. Post AWAY
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Dsntslp 
  HALEIGH NEWZ- perhaps you are right regarding Misty having killed .. I HEARD A DIFFERENT STORY.. NOT INTENTIONAL.. MORE THAN 1 AT FAULT ...
  Right Lindy,.. Only rumors.. Do you not think I know this.. It's pretty interesting that the same rumor is being heard across county lines.
  Basically this mystery search from what I heard is because of a confession, basically.
  Viva,I don't have a care in the world for Ron if he is involved in this,The story I was told DOES NOT include Ron Cummings, He was at work.
  Viva,.. The story I was told does not involve Ron.. But we will see.
  -will help guide , what has yet to be a confirmed search area for a sweet baby girl.
  - it's toll on what they have been sent there to find.. We will see a sad end to the search for OUR Haleigh.. Lets pray that the lords hand-
  -alleged information to the AUTHORITIES under the circumstances they are under .. We can all bet our "butts" that unless nature has taken-
  -person regarding this turmoil.. I am going to believe that the truth & a resolution is on it's way..For this person to have given this -
  Ok, folks,Another person confirms that they also have heard what I have heard & I can be fairly certain that we ARE NOT TALKING to the same-
  - from a phone call.. It was so dag gone detailed that I couldn't help but believe that it must be so.. SHIT SHIT SHIT,.. We'll see !
  & what I heard turns out to be BULL.. You can believe I'll never say another FREAKIN word about what I hear about this case when it comes -
about 2 hours ago from web   
  OK,.. I called back & they say NO, this is at the Mondex not in Interlachen.. I can tell you all this..If confusion reigns for much longer -
  "Rumor" has it if what I heard is true.. That family atleast one side, is aware of the current activity & how it might have all came to be..
  Haleighs Side- NO THE MONDEX is not near interlachen.. Over towards the direction of Ocala Forrest , Rodman Damn, out 19 NOT 20..
  -than rumor until conformed by Law Enforcement or that of a reputable news outlet..
  -heard such a detailed account as what I heard just a short time ago..It is perfectly within anyones right to consider this as nothing more-
  of knowledge on what they had heard shortly before they called me.. It may very well be a rumor.. In the entirety of this case I have never-
  You got me HangOn.. I heard a doozy of a story, which I have relayed has not been confirmed , only thatg the person who called me had alot-
  The Mondex , to my knowledge is not located in Interlachen.. Interlachen is out 20.. The Mondex is out 19.
  The HaleighNewz twitter name has released part of what information I have heard.. The who & the how is yet to come.. Hold tight !
  -to spark this "fire" was a lie to begin with.. I tend to think not.. Let's keep our fingers crossed..
  -be kept secret for to incredibly wrong.. I tend to believe that the "rumor" thus far is going to be the real deal,Unless the info provided-
  -nor has it been confirmed.. The news WESH has is not yet regarding what I heard around 20 minutes ago.. Just wait.. If it true it won't -
  YES, directly regarding Haleigh.. The how, the who, the where.. All of it, but as I said.. This has not to my knowledge been made public-
  Great ! HaleighNewz says WESH has upcoming news on the search 4 Haleigh.. This might be it !..
  Viva,..I would but who wants to be the one to cause problems when ther is hopes of progress..Forgive me..I did say it would be a sad ending.
  -my scoop turns out to be bogus,But I have never heard what I just heard whenI was called approximately 15minutes ago,I am on pins & needles
  or sometime tomorrow for sure.. We have all come here together for the same reason & I wouldn't pull your chain..Don't be upset with me if -
  -is welcome anytime regarding this long drawn out nightmare..I believe that if what I heard is truth,then we should likely find out tonight-
  Now I know ya'll might be thinking that if I can't tell ya'll what it is then why bring it up.. Well if ya'll are like me any scrap of info-
  - I'll just sit tight & ya'll do the same & we'll see if it turns out to be true.. If so, it is likely to be a sad ending to a sad story..
  Folks ,I got some news that I hear comes from a reliable source & it is probably starting to sweep the county if it is fact..I can't tell -

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: September 18, 2009, 08:20:07 PM »

I know we have confirmation that this is rumor, but WHY do I feel something is getting ready to blow wide open?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: September 18, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »

Well something's up in that area for sure.  On the scanner they switched to the OPS channel, (private) and all went silent.  Guess it's back up now. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: September 18, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »

HaleighNewzUPDATE: Confirmation that story about finding HaLeigh is not true.

Bring me the rumor monger's head.

A silver platter will not be necessary for the splatter.

How dumb, sick, immoral is this.

Will you share, heart?   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #485 on: September 18, 2009, 08:23:55 PM »

Whoever started a rumor like this should be shot. Geesh, how horrible! And if there were divers...hummm ..never heard of pot in the water

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 18, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »

I know we have confirmation that this is rumor, but WHY do I feel something is getting ready to blow wide open?

Well, for one thing, Interlachan and the MONDEX is two different places, right? The LE report said the search at Interlachan did not have anything to do with Haleigh.

I wonder if Misty is still breathing?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #487 on: September 18, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »

I feel it also 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 18, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »

Well something's up in that area for sure.  On the scanner they switched to the OPS channel, (private) and all went silent.  Guess it's back up now. 

I haven't gotten anything on the Putnam Co SO radio. Has anyone else. I think they are still on a private channel. jMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 18, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »

I haven't gotten anything on the Putnam Co SO radio. Has anyone else. I think they are still on a private channel. jMO

I got one 0062 code a long time ago and nothing since.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: September 18, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »

It was up for a bit, said a few things, then had a piercing sound and my comp had heart failure, lol.  Didn't go back in there after that. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 18, 2009, 08:33:34 PM »

RUMOR: I believe that what happened tonight was an honest series of miscommunications of which I was a part. My apologies.
12 minutes ago from web   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: September 18, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

From that site:

http://twitter.com/haleighnewz

"RUMOR: I believe that what happened tonight was an honest series of miscommunications of which I was a part. My apologies.   11 minutes ago from web"

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: September 18, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »

It was up for a bit, said a few things, then had a piercing sound and my comp had heart failure, lol.  Didn't go back in there after that. 

Ok~I'm glad someone else heard that long sharp tone..............wonder what hat was

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: September 18, 2009, 08:35:17 PM »

LOL  NoRose...   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 18, 2009, 08:36:16 PM »

I got one 0062 code a long time ago and nothing since.

Same here. I would imagine it would usually be popping on a Friday night.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: September 18, 2009, 08:36:28 PM »

Ok~I'm glad someone else heard that long sharp tone..............wonder what hat was

Maybe someone blew a whistle into the mic, just for benefit of all the eavesdroppers? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 18, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »

LOL  NoRose...   
   Monkey Devil!  Did that twitter even make sense to you?  Honest series of miscommunications.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 18, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »

Maybe someone blew a whistle into the mic, just for benefit of all the eavesdroppers? 

It is called 1000 cycles and is used to block a channel.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #499 on: September 18, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

Monkey Tongue,

Because of TJ Hart's comment, that he expects in 72 hours interesting things to happen, I'm paraphasing. That was unwise of
TJ to make that comment, unless, he has something concrete to back up his projection. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.