May 28, 2024, 12:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 407115 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2009, 01:17:09 PM »

Everyone is staying closed mouth for a reason.

There is something that is keeping everyone from telling exactly what happened that night.

FEAR that once they tell WHAT THEY WERE DOING, WHERE THEY WERE, will implicate OTHER'S and open MORE NEW DOORS.

So...if they were out doing drugs...MISTY WAS NOT HOME....WHERE WAS SHE???  Who is the drug dealer, that noone wants to tell about. 

This I believe has been the 'hole' since all of this took place with HaLeigh.  There is someone or maybe more that are involved with a drug operation and by exposing info will reveal it all.

Thanks for posting the rest of Art's article    What a fricking mess, I'm almost afraid to know what they have all been up to.

Well, I know this much.  They have been up to...chit...without any toilet paper.  That is for SURE.

You sure it's not up the chit creek without a paddle, or roll of TP????

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »

Strange that the interest in Tommy as gained in momentum after 1, Misty's failed tests and 2, the Cape Cod interviews. What are Tommy,his mommy and his daddy hiding. I said before and will say again, the fight between RC and Tommy and the subsequent infamous headless rat made my gut SCREAM that Tommy and his parents were hiding something and it is something big. See, I watch people, the actions,reactions and body language, I have said all along, I do not think RC knows what happened to Haleigh. I set my feelings aside and do not let my past dictate what I see when watching others, I only look at my history as an educational stepping stone because I know, you can not judge a book by it's cover nor can you pass judgment on a person without all the facts. There have been very few facts out in this case and a whole slew of rumors and innuendo. This entire thing goes back to Misty and her crooked family. Look there and maybe Haleigh will be found.. I think the truth will come out there though, because my gut says they have the answers, my gut has always said Misty did, and one of my theories was that Misty's family knew something at the least because I always thought she was at her brothers that night. JMO

Great post Searching..I feel the same way.  Tommy Croslin Jr. kept a VERY LOW PROFILE and we never heard very much about him, after HaLeigh went missing.  He is in the spotlight now, let's see what his next move is gonna be.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »

#  cent Says:
September 17th, 2009 at 8:24 am

Art,
Did I hear right (BNN broadcast) that Misty allegedly said that she had been raped during her party weekend? If so… did she accuse WBG of doing it.. and if so.. is this the reason Ron & Co. were riding around looking for WBG.. Does LE have a take on this??

P.S. Where the hell is wifey’s statment.

CENT: That was the spin she put on it when she spoke with investigators, mainly to CYA with Ron, but no evidence WBG forced himself on her at all, not with witnesses and party pals like Nay Nay along for the ride who witnessed the revenge romance. She and Ron had fought, remember, and she’d bolted. Nay Nay picked her up and they were off. Yes, witnesses in the ‘hood told me couple of white guys in a pickup were looking for WBG one night after that, but never found him. Greg was scared but laid low.
Cops didn’t buy the forced sex story at all, maybe Ronald did. You can see WBG interview here, as well as Nay Nay, and Misty.
–art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-tommy-jailed-investigation-update-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/#comment-38925

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »

I think Tommy does know more then what he is saying, but Im still not convinced that Ronald doesnt know something also, I have always had a feeling that something isnt right with ole Ronny boy and I still have that feeling, if for one second a father knew or was pretty sure he knew that a certain family was responsible for his daughter being gone, I believe he would be in jail every time he turned around, I believe he would have done more to Tommy when he came over that night, something is definaitly up with the Croslin bunch, but who's to say that Misty may have told them what happened to HaLeigh and Ronald knows that she told them and thats what all the fighting is about and the getting out of town also, what if Ronald has threatened them in some way and they feel like they are in danger and thats why they arent talking and they are all leaving town, they do have kids also, someone might have made a threat against their kids and they are trying to keep them safe, who knows what all is going on with both these families, wish I knew just what Tommy is saying to LE right about now..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »

WHY SO SERIOUS? WHERE’S THE SMIRK?

http://radionewz.net/
He must be getting clothes and behavior counseling 

I probably shouldn't laugh but...I can't help it.

Nick said he bets the pins are still in the shirt.

Changing the look isn't going to help.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »

#  cent Says:

Art,
Did I hear right (BNN broadcast) that Misty allegedly said that she had been raped during her party weekend? If so… did she accuse WBG of doing it.. and if so.. is this the reason Ron & Co. were riding around looking for WBG.. Does LE have a take on this??

CENT: That was the spin she put on it when she spoke with investigators, mainly to CYA with Ron, but no evidence WBG forced himself on her at all, not with witnesses and party pals like Nay Nay along for the ride who witnessed the revenge romance. She and Ron had fought, remember, and she’d bolted. Nay Nay picked her up and they were off. Yes, witnesses in the ‘hood told me couple of white guys in a pickup were looking for WBG one night after that, but never found him. Greg was scared but laid low.
Cops didn’t buy the forced sex story at all, maybe Ronald did. You can see WBG interview here, as well as Nay Nay, and Misty.
–art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-tommy-jailed-investigation-update-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/#comment-38925
I don't like things like that, too many women/girls/boys have been attacked and rape, and I for one hate it when someone makes things up such as this for whatever reason. I don't like to see people's reputations destroyed over false accusations of this kind in particular. Of course I don't know if this is true about Misty telling LE this or not.    
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »

Strange that the interest in Tommy as gained in momentum after 1, Misty's failed tests and 2, the Cape Cod interviews. What are Tommy,his mommy and his daddy hiding. I said before and will say again, the fight between RC and Tommy and the subsequent infamous headless rat made my gut SCREAM that Tommy and his parents were hiding something and it is something big. See, I watch people, the actions,reactions and body language, I have said all along, I do not think RC knows what happened to Haleigh. I set my feelings aside and do not let my past dictate what I see when watching others, I only look at my history as an educational stepping stone because I know, you can not judge a book by it's cover nor can you pass judgment on a person without all the facts. There have been very few facts out in this case and a whole slew of rumors and innuendo. This entire thing goes back to Misty and her crooked family. Look there and maybe Haleigh will be found.. I think the truth will come out there though, because my gut says they have the answers, my gut has always said Misty did, and one of my theories was that Misty's family knew something at the least because I always thought she was at her brothers that night. JMO

Great post Searching..I feel the same way.  Tommy Croslin Jr. kept a VERY LOW PROFILE and we never heard very much about him, after HaLeigh went missing.  He is in the spotlight now, let's see what his next move is gonna be.

Finding someone to send him soap on a rope? I think he is gonna need it with that rat baby face.... I also wonder if it was not he himself that put the rat in his mailbox,with it being locked and all ya know.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »

The pins still in the shirt would explain the expression on Ron's face 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2009, 01:30:56 PM »

Thats right, the thug is still inside the street clothes just waiting to come out....a dog cant change his fur, no matter what season it is....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2009, 01:32:59 PM »

#  cent Says:

Art,

–art
I don't like things like that, too many women/girls/boys have been attacked and rape, and I for one hate it when someone makes things up such as this for whatever reason. I don't like to see people's reputations destroyed over false accusations of this kind in particular. Of course I don't know if this is true about Misty telling LE this or not.    
Hey Rose....all I have to say about the rape thing is......you cant rape the willing and I doubt Misty put up a fight......Ronald should know this himself...

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

I think Tommy does know more then what he is saying, but Im still not convinced that Ronald doesnt know something also, I have always had a feeling that something isnt right with ole Ronny boy and I still have that feeling, if for one second a father knew or was pretty sure he knew that a certain family was responsible for his daughter being gone, I believe he would be in jail every time he turned around, I believe he would have done more to Tommy when he came over that night, something is definaitly up with the Croslin bunch, but who's to say that Misty may have told them what happened to HaLeigh and Ronald knows that she told them and thats what all the fighting is about and the getting out of town also, what if Ronald has threatened them in some way and they feel like they are in danger and thats why they arent talking and they are all leaving town, they do have kids also, someone might have made a threat against their kids and they are trying to keep them safe, who knows what all is going on with both these families, wish I knew just what Tommy is saying to LE right about now..

I'm still not convinced of Ron's innocence either. I've had the same thoughts... maybe she told them something. It seems like there are a lot of people scared of Ron.

Who knows what happened...ita, someone needs to start talking and it all needs to be consistent too. I hope to goodness the folks in that town keep putting that angry pressure on. It sounds like something is finally cracking.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »

The pins still in the shirt would explain the expression on Ron's face 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »

Oh please..... so, Misty's mom and dad fled out of fear of Ron and Timmy/wife/kids fled out of fear of Ron and Tommy and Lindsy were selling all of their belongings in an 8 day estate sale to flee Ronald and Tommy stole a gun, with mommy by his side out of fear of Ron?? I am sorry, I know you are so set on it being Ron, but I am not for one minute buying this.... does anyone else see how errr .. anyway, it does not add up... I just do not see Ron as striking that much fear in all those people,who are looking like complete snakes themselves right now.IF they all fled out of fear, I am sure that Ron can not touch Timmy and family in Cape Cod, they could have spoken up, yet after the interview,LE went after Tommy,mommy and JO, that speaks loud and clear to me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »

I just have to step back and go, WTH is really going on in all of this? Haleigh missing is not all, and I agree drugs, robbing people, I'm wondering if there has been a lot of house break ins?  This is starting to remind me of an Andy Griffith episode, where Barney who was living in Mt Pilot with a mom and her grown kids, and they would plot supermarket robberies by questioning Barney about the investigation. I'm just picturing Lisa and Tommy going around and robbing, who knows?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2009, 01:48:47 PM »

Oh please..... so, Misty's mom and dad fled out of fear of Ron and Timmy/wife/kids fled out of fear of Ron and Tommy and Lindsy were selling all of their belongings in an 8 day estate sale to flee Ronald and Tommy stole a gun, with mommy by his side out of fear of Ron?? I am sorry, I know you are so set on it being Ron, but I am not for one minute buying this.... does anyone else see how errr .. anyway, it does not add up... I just do not see Ron as striking that much fear in all those people,who are looking like complete snakes themselves right now.IF they all fled out of fear, I am sure that Ron can not touch Timmy and family in Cape Cod, they could have spoken up, yet after the interview,LE went after Tommy,mommy and JO, that speaks loud and clear to me.

I agree Searching.

The biggest fear of Ronald imho is the fictitious fear created on the net.

Ronald may be hiding something, but there is something awfully strange with the Croslins different destination flights.

Rats taking flight

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »

Well it makes sense to me, and yea, if you were scared thats what you do....try to get a gun.,and no....maybe Ronald cant get to the ones in CapeCod but why would they tell LE anything when Tommy and his wife and kids are still there in Satsuma and still within Ronalds striking distance, and Oh Please, Im not so set on it being Ronald ...I just know that something more is going on with all of them and thats a fact........and if the Croslins did do something to Haleigh, Misty had to either know or be involved somehow and so that still all goes back to Ronald ,   maybe if he looked into his choices for babysitters before he left his kids with just any ole teenager he wouldnt be where he is right now.......

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »

Boy, I have so many questions on this case.  Sometimes I just wonder ... supposed Misty left the house that night to meet friend(s).  While she's gone, Haleigh wakes up and goes out into the woods searching for her.  Maybe Haleigh falls into water.  Misty returns home, discovers Haleigh's missing, and to cover her a*& she props open the door to make it look like an intruder took Haleigh.  It sounds plausible to me, but it would almost certainly have to mean that the friend(s) she met up with were other Croslins ... who else would have covered for her all this time?  But now, with Tommy in jail, maybe all that "loving feelin" is gone!  This could be very interesting!

I'm suspecting that LE has every working phone any of these folks own tapped six ways to Sunday.  And their homes.  They also have the answer to the dirty clothes in dryer, I'm guessing.  They would have had to have gotten an answer out of MC on that one.  Does anyone know if there were other beds in the home that might actually be up off the floor ... thereby the "looking under the beds" statements.  Is it true that RC's mother works for Sheriff's office?  Wonder how they keep investigation details from her if that's the case?  Given everything that RC has said about MC, if you were her lawyer, wouldn't you be telling her to get the heck away from the guy?  Sorry ... am trying to catch up on what y'all think.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2009, 02:08:38 PM »

Strange, but so true that these type of people all know about the drug dealers, where they live, who patronizes them, but yet NO ONE KNOWS anything about missing HaLeigh.

We shall see how Tommy Jr. makes out being in jail for a few more days.  Will he be looking for a fix???  Will his  start flippin'??

They all know....and all we need is ONE to start chirping.  It will bring all the evil out that we have been wanting to hear.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »

I just have to step back and go, WTH is really going on in all of this? Haleigh missing is not all, and I agree drugs, robbing people, I'm wondering if there has been a lot of house break ins?  This is starting to remind me of an Andy Griffith episode, where Barney who was living in Mt Pilot with a mom and her grown kids, and they would plot supermarket robberies by questioning Barney about the investigation. I'm just picturing Lisa and Tommy going around and robbing, who knows?

I love andy griffith.

There's a lot of somethings going on, that's for sure. Another circus around a child that's missing. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2009, 02:15:17 PM »

Boy, I have so many questions on this case.  Sometimes I just wonder ... supposed Misty left the house that night to meet friend(s).  While she's gone, Haleigh wakes up and goes out into the woods searching for her.  Maybe Haleigh falls into water.  Misty returns home, discovers Haleigh's missing, and to cover her a*& she props open the door to make it look like an intruder took Haleigh.  It sounds plausible to me, but it would almost certainly have to mean that the friend(s) she met up with were other Croslins ... who else would have covered for her all this time?  But now, with Tommy in jail, maybe all that "loving feelin" is gone!  This could be very interesting!

I'm suspecting that LE has every working phone any of these folks own tapped six ways to Sunday.  And their homes.  They also have the answer to the dirty clothes in dryer, I'm guessing.  They would have had to have gotten an answer out of MC on that one.  Does anyone know if there were other beds in the home that might actually be up off the floor ... thereby the "looking under the beds" statements.  Is it true that RC's mother works for Sheriff's office?  Wonder how they keep investigation details from her if that's the case?  Given everything that RC has said about MC, if you were her lawyer, wouldn't you be telling her to get the heck away from the guy?  Sorry ... am trying to catch up on what y'all think.

She is a dispatcher for a different agency, not Satsuma IIRC.. My thought is, suppose for a second that what we have been told about the "argument" that took place that night over the phone was not about misty watching someone elses children,but in fact about someone else watching Ron's children,someone he did not trust.. I can see a 17 yr old hanging up and saying, yeah, I will do what I want, you are not my daddy.. turns the phone off and takes the children to tyler to be watched by.... none other then Tommy and his wife... and something happens to Haleigh there, hence the LE call about loud noises/voices and LE being at Tyler when LE was dispatched to Green......would also explain the actions of the Croslins.... blood is thicker then water and when the heat is on,flee in order to avoid having to roll on a family member...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.