May 23, 2024, 03:37:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 406647 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 19, 2009, 12:13:28 AM »

the pond is 3 acres big and GGSykes said she had went to the pond and asked Detectives point blank if they were searching for HaLeigh and she said they wouldnt tell her either yes or no.........so that tells me........YES;;;;;;   Poor HaLeigh....OMG
So that brings me back to the question is Ron there?   Also just saw this (RUMOR  "viewer called First Coast News @ 8:30pm & said customers at auction house off Hwy 17 said family members told them Haleigh's body found." )   What is auction house?

Hey Rose...we have those around here and if they are talking about the same thing we have here it would be a place wher they hold auctions like once a month and sell farm equipment or whatever else someone signs up to auction off.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: September 19, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »

the pond is 3 acres big and GGSykes said she had went to the pond and asked Detectives point blank if they were searching for HaLeigh and she said they wouldnt tell her either yes or no.........so that tells me........YES;;;;;;   Poor HaLeigh....OMG
So that brings me back to the question is Ron there?   Also just saw this (RUMOR  "viewer called First Coast News @ 8:30pm & said customers at auction house off Hwy 17 said family members told them Haleigh's body found." )   What is auction house?

Hey Rose...we have those around here and if they are talking about the same thing we have here it would be a place wher they hold auctions like once a month and sell farm equipment or whatever else someone signs up to auction off.....
Thanks, don't know if true, but just read that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #782 on: September 19, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

There is no doubt in my mind that this has to do with something Tommy said while being questioned.  Police started  yesterday and Lindsey was brought in today.  Wonder what she knows or did they bring her in to protect her?
I wonder that also, I sure hope all these people didn't know this for seven months 

Is it possible they brought her in to plead with him to tell all he knows?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 19, 2009, 12:14:49 AM »

Every time I go to that website, my computer hangs up, and I can't get out of IExplorer and it freezes my computer. I have to shut it all down and start over. Anyone else have the problem?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:04 AM »

O dear, no way would this area be this blocked off with Sheriff aerial for a drill or if they didnt have something rather significant to go on - this is not looking good everyone

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »

Wonder how long it takes to drain a 3-acre pond?  Wonder how deep it is?  Do we know the name of the pond yet?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »

There is no doubt in my mind that this has to do with something Tommy said while being questioned.  Police started  yesterday and Lindsey was brought in today.  Wonder what she knows or did they bring her in to protect her?
I wonder that also, I sure hope all these people didn't know this for seven months 
Oh, you can bet they did, and thats the reason for everybody to haul butt out of there, the heat was getting to hot and they were afraid something was fixen to blow wide open.....a few more days and Tommy would have been gone too.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:49 AM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think Tommy wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: September 19, 2009, 12:16:57 AM »

O dear, no way would this area be this blocked off with Sheriff aerial for a drill or if they didnt have something rather significant to go on - this is not looking good everyone

Nope`I said earlier tonight after it was called all rumors be LE that something was definitely going down........there was way too much chatter from locals I trust

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 19, 2009, 12:16:59 AM »

That is not a rumor.  That is in the First Coast article I posted a few minutes ago. And
I believe Auction House  is a business in Satsuma, near MeMas and other businesses.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 19, 2009, 12:18:06 AM »

Wonder how long it takes to drain a 3-acre pond?  Wonder how deep it is?  Do we know the name of the pond yet?
some of these ponds dont really have a name, there are so many that they are just called whatever name the locals come up with........also a pond around here was drained in the middle of a cow field and it was about this same size and not really very deep and it took about 24 hours for them to get it completely drained....

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #791 on: September 19, 2009, 12:18:14 AM »

Makes me wonder if Hank Jr. stole the gun with the intent to commit suicide...
I doubt it, he was probably gonna sell it so he could get some more money to get out of Satsuma.........OMG

Does anyone remember right off when the gun was stolen? For some reason, I thought the actual theft had been a while ago.
Aug.19 or 20 according to police report. Mr. Martin could not remember exactly.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 19, 2009, 12:18:23 AM »

Well, some dam*ed body has know this for seven months, and I betcha' more than one somebody.   

WHat a waste, huge waste. This could have be over with months ago, on the first night even.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: September 19, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »

Every time I go to that website, my computer hangs up, and I can't get out of IExplorer and it freezes my computer. I have to shut it all down and start over. Anyone else have the problem?

Only when I used to use IE.  Have switched to Mozilla Firefox browser, and no more freezing since. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:03 AM »

Thanks IM
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:18 AM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:00 AM »

Only when I used to use IE.  Have switched to Mozilla Firefox browser, and no more freezing since. 

I was going to suggest the same thing.   Not this site but Ive had difficult with some sites but do not when using Firefox -- now I use both for various tasks

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:04 AM »

Well, some dam*ed body has know this for seven months, and I betcha' more than one somebody.   

WHat a waste, huge waste. This could have be over with months ago, on the first night even.   

I agree, but again it looks like a someone took a page from the Anthony's playbook........it will be so hard to determine COD now if not impossible 

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »

some of these ponds dont really have a name, there are so many that they are just called whatever name the locals come up with........also a pond around here was drained in the middle of a cow field and it was about this same size and not really very deep and it took about 24 hours for them to get it completely drained....

On the video IM just posted, I think they called it STOKE'S pond?
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:26 AM »

How odd...
Copy of my post from back in March:

=============
67    Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6   on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:23 AM
Ok, food for thought.

Can we go back to a boat theory?

What if the perp walked down Green Lane to the dock, got in a waiting boat and went to Stokes Landing.  The perp could go around the islands, not be seen, land at Stokes Landing and nobody would ever know the difference.  If the perp had a waiting car there is a main road not too far.

Hermits Cove Marina is only a few roads over from Haleighs house.  That whole area is a boating community.

The mangrove islands are just that, mostly mangrove roots with very little dry land, the boaters there say anyway.

I wonder...have all the boats been checked?

The possibilities are endless with the terrain there, swamps, bogs, dry land, woods, briars and brambles, creeks, canals, rivers that flow North....

Anyway, what do you guys think about a boat going to Stokes Landing...

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.