May 27, 2024, 06:11:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 407079 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

Here is the police report for Martin Marvin....Maybe someone can do a screen capture and post it.  Thanks,

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/16/croslin.police.report.pdf

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

Here is the police report for Martin Marvin....Maybe someone can do a screen capture and post it.  Thanks,

Thanks 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2009, 02:32:03 PM »

She is a dispatcher for a different agency, not Satsuma IIRC.. My thought is, suppose for a second that what we have been told about the "argument" that took place that night over the phone was not about misty watching someone elses children,but in fact about someone else watching Ron's children,someone he did not trust.. I can see a 17 yr old hanging up and saying, yeah, I will do what I want, you are not my daddy.. turns the phone off and takes the children to tyler to be watched by.... none other then Tommy and his wife... and something happens to Haleigh there, hence the LE call about loud noises/voices and LE being at Tyler when LE was dispatched to Green......would also explain the actions of the Croslins.... blood is thicker then water and when the heat is on,flee in order to avoid having to roll on a family member...

Wow!  Another interesting and very plausible theory!  Thanks for the info on RC's mom too.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »

What's bothering me with this Tommy stuff is how do we know if Misty made up a bunch of lies about him, and LE is following up with it? I will admit something is strange with the high bail and Tommy, maybe they want the drugs out of his system so he can think straight  And how is his wife going to come up with the bail? They don't have the money, wonder if someone will come to his rescue?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »

She is a dispatcher for a different agency, not Satsuma IIRC.. My thought is, suppose for a second that what we have been told about the "argument" that took place that night over the phone was not about misty watching someone elses children,but in fact about someone else watching Ron's children,someone he did not trust.. I can see a 17 yr old hanging up and saying, yeah, I will do what I want, you are not my daddy.. turns the phone off and takes the children to tyler to be watched by.... none other then Tommy and his wife... and something happens to Haleigh there, hence the LE call about loud noises/voices and LE being at Tyler when LE was dispatched to Green......would also explain the actions of the Croslins.... blood is thicker then water and when the heat is on,flee in order to avoid having to roll on a family member...

Wow!  Another interesting and very plausible theory!  Thanks for the info on RC's mom too.
Blood is thicker then water, too bad they are all bailing on each other 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2009, 02:38:14 PM »

Thanks 
::MonkeySkate::Looks like everything was under control until someone said something to Marvin that caused him to call LE, huh.....someone didnt want him talking about that incident and threatened him, and now the cousin has been questioned too in TN,  something is unraveling and fast..........I think Lisa better get her number changed since it has been posted on this report, and I think someone better be watching GGranny Sykes house because if Ronald truly didnt have anything to do with HaLeigh coming up missing and Misty did know what happened their is gonna be more crap going on and the LE is gonna be busier than a cat covering up chit on cement when it all comes out.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »

You are welcome crime, and thanks, it is a theory that seems to fit quite well with what we know now...here is a question no one has asked, maybe it was not caught with all the net spin going on, but in misty's statement for her IDV(injunction for domestic violence), she said she was afraid of Tommy because he owns a gun.... ok, so he owns one, yet stole one? WHERE is the gun he owns???  did he dispose of said gun with the blanket and Haleigh after an accidental shooting? maybe Jr found it and it went off,hitting Haleigh or maybe Haleigh found it and it went off. Tommy trying to replace the gun everyone knew he owned,since his is kinda missing??  maybe??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »

You are welcome crime, and thanks, it is a theory that seems to fit quite well with what we know now...here is a question no one has asked, maybe it was not caught with all the net spin going on, but in misty's statement for her IDV(injunction for domestic violence), she said she was afraid of Tommy because he owns a gun.... ok, so he owns one, yet stole one? WHERE is the gun he owns???  did he dispose of said gun with the blanket and Haleigh after an accidental shooting? maybe Jr found it and it went off,hitting Haleigh or maybe Haleigh found it and it went off. Tommy trying to replace the gun everyone knew he owned,since his is kinda missing??  maybe??
Misty should also be afraid of her husband and his guns as well, or at least I would be.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

Thanks 
::MonkeySkate::Looks like everything was under control until someone said something to Marvin that caused him to call LE, huh.....someone didnt want him talking about that incident and threatened him, and now the cousin has been questioned too in TN,  something is unraveling and fast..........I think Lisa better get her number changed since it has been posted on this report, and I think someone better be watching GGranny Sykes house because if Ronald truly didnt have anything to do with HaLeigh coming up missing and Misty did know what happened their is gonna be more crap going on and the LE is gonna be busier than a cat covering up chit on cement when it all comes out.....
The fireworks in that mobile home might turn deadly, seriously 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »

Yep, that could have happened too!  (Although, I don't think Tommy would shy away from stealing a gun just cause he already had one.)  She filed in restraint order when?  Did this theft take place prior to that?  Did she perhaps know about it?  And, isn't it interesting that the police report was written way back in August?  Also, in the police report, it sounds like officer went to Marvin not Marvin calling LE.  So, that's interesting too if true.  Appears to me they were looking for something to hang their hats on when they showed up at Marvin's door and he gave them the excuse they needed to arrest the kid ... Have they been holding this little gem until they needed to put some heat on the boy!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

Yep, that could have happened too!  (Although, I don't think Tommy would shy away from stealing a gun just cause he already had one.)  She filed in restraint order when?  Did this theft take place prior to that?  Did she perhaps know about it?  And, isn't it interesting that the police report was written way back in August?  Also, in the police report, it sounds like officer went to Marvin not Marvin calling LE.  So, that's interesting too if true.  Appears to me they were looking for something to hang their hats on when they showed up at Marvin's door and he gave them the excuse they needed to arrest the kid ... Have they been holding this little gem until they needed to put some heat on the boy!

Yes, but where is his located? per a stipulation of the RO, he can not own or posses a firearm, WHERE is his that he "owns" located at. The stolen gun was returned shortly after the theft, where is Tommy's gun. No one has mentioned this nor asked the question... I want to know where the gun Tommy Croslin owns is located at..I fear it has something to do with this and why the lies and other strange actions, and would explain Misty lying.. 1, Ron said no about Tommy/wife watching kids and Misty flipped her nose at him and did it anyway and 2,Tommy is her brother,her blood and seems to me she has more fear of her own family then she does Ron.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »

Misty should also be afraid of her husband and his guns as well, or at least I would be.

If it turns out to be something like this, we will know where to find misty's teeth at least.   

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »

Geezz ... now we have Tommy's social too!  Watch out, Tommy, for identity theft!  Wonder what his credit score is???

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

Geezz ... now we have Tommy's social too!  Watch out, Tommy, for identity theft!  Wonder what his credit score is???

Would anyone be dumb enough to take his identity?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2009, 03:24:22 PM »

Would anyone be dumb enough to take his identity?   
OMG I would hope not 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2009, 03:27:08 PM »

Well, one things for sure, Misty knew all this and what happened that night and still lied all this time to LE and everybody else in favor of keeping herself out of trouble, WTH, would she lie for all these months and then all of a sudden decide to start giving clues to what happened, she makes me sick, all this to keep herself in Ronalds good graces, and then there is little Jr. still right in the same home with her, are they crazy, Someone needs to go get him now!!!!!   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »

Well, one things for sure, Misty knew all this and what happened that night and still lied all this time to LE and everybody else in favor of keeping herself out of trouble, WTH, would she lie for all these months and then all of a sudden decide to start giving clues to what happened, she makes me sick, all this to keep herself in Ronalds good graces, and then there is little Jr. still right in the same home with her, are they crazy, Someone needs to go get him now!!!!!   

HH, you are talking about a 17 year old girl who by all accounts has not had even close to a good home life since birth. Her family seems to have been more worried about their own selfish wants and needs to be bothered with what the children needed. Dear God, these are learned behaviors and for mommy to be right there when Tommy stole that gun and at 4 a.m at that, tells me this is not the first time mommy ran that scam with one of the children. Misty never even went to school. God help me, I want to slap Misty's mother into the year 2099..... misty's mother did not deserve the title mommy. Seems misty was neglected in every way since day one and she was afraid of losing the one person that "cared" (Ron) over her stupidity, but that too is a learned behavior if my theory is right.. History repeating its self, Lisa's history being repeated by Misty that is..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2009, 03:40:45 PM »

Should we send Kim Picazio back?

What is Crystal's new lawyer Carol doing?

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »

hi all...
just saw the very last part of NG ...where Ron said that he sees no reason for Misty to take any further hypnosis or whatever...are you kidding me right now Ron???
my thoughts on thisis last night he did a full 360 appearing in a suit and everything... stated he did not see any need for any other lie/whatever else tests for er and said if she wasn't ome that night i did not know anything about it.... imo (i think lol) he is getting himself ready (rather his lawyers) are getting him ready to distant himself from her... i noticed he was playing with his ear thing a lot did h maybe have a lawyer on the ear thing instead of just nancy it seemed like every time he fixed it it was not lining up with what she was saying and i realize there is a delay but he would answer her question and then act like he couldn't hear something even tho she adn't asked the next one yet ... made me wonder if he had a lawyer advising him in one ear and nancy in the other... i guess i just find it interesting the way he worded his answers and his suit ... seems like they are starting to portray a separation between him and misty 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

Oh My Goodness, I just watched NG, and when she asked Ronald if Misty would take any more tests to see if she could remember anything about HaLeigh and what happened to her, He said .."I dont think its neccessary".......WTH........Thatt girl would be necessarily getting my boot removed from her azz if she didnt tell my where my daughter was...........gosh......
I think Hank must have mentioned the cousin Joe in Tennessee to LE for them to be going back and speaking with him....so I think Misty better do either some fast talking to Ronald or some fast walking down that dirt road before someone sheds some light on what really happened that night and LE comes to pick her up as well..
maybe he meant it is not necessary because they already know she is a lying sack of .....
as far as joe i always wondered why he was supposedly cleared so quickly and i have kept tabs on the entire tn clan for that reason... tommy probably admitted using drugs with him that night and they want to verify and since he was on probation they can probably hold him on leaving the state if tey want to....
i read somewhere in an older thread somewhere that either misty or tommy admitted that tommy was there that day smoking weed with misty and stayed until the ac man laft is this true? did they admit that? i honestly can't remember where i read that so it might be rumor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.