June 24, 2024, 07:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 409431 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:36 AM »

the pond is 3 acres big and GGSykes said she had went to the pond and asked Detectives point blank if they were searching for HaLeigh and she said they wouldnt tell her either yes or no.........so that tells me........YES;;;;;;   Poor HaLeigh....OMG
So that brings me back to the question is Ron there?   Also just saw this (RUMOR  "viewer called First Coast News @ 8:30pm & said customers at auction house off Hwy 17 said family members told them Haleigh's body found." )   What is auction house?

That is not a rumor.  That is in the First Coast article I posted a few minutes ago. And
I believe Auction House  is a business in Satsuma, near MeMas and other businesses.
So, Haleigh's family has been notified that her body was found? I thought only evidence not a body?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: September 19, 2009, 12:21:40 AM »

Makes me wonder if Hank Jr. stole the gun with the intent to commit suicide...
I doubt it, he was probably gonna sell it so he could get some more money to get out of Satsuma.........OMG

Does anyone remember right off when the gun was stolen? For some reason, I thought the actual theft had been a while ago.
Aug.19 or 20 according to police report. Mr. Martin could not remember exactly.

Thank you.  an angelic monkey I was pretty sure it was last week or so.  I guess Misty failing all her test and bring Tommy's name up started all this with Tommy being charged with the stolen gun. I can't help but feel that the Cape Cod bunch had some stuff to say too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 19, 2009, 12:22:41 AM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy

Hadn't thought about Croc activity    Not sure what to think about Tommy.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #803 on: September 19, 2009, 12:22:50 AM »

YW. I have an early football game tomorrow, but I'll be d@mned if I'm going to bed while they are searching for this baby............I'm loving the mad monkey tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 19, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »

To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think Tommy wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??
I have definitely thought that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: September 19, 2009, 12:25:22 AM »

the pond is 3 acres big and GGSykes said she had went to the pond and asked Detectives point blank if they were searching for HaLeigh and she said they wouldnt tell her either yes or no.........so that tells me........YES;;;;;;   Poor HaLeigh....OMG
So that brings me back to the question is Ron there?   Also just saw this (RUMOR  "viewer called First Coast News @ 8:30pm & said customers at auction house off Hwy 17 said family members told them Haleigh's body found." )   What is auction house?

That is not a rumor.  That is in the First Coast article I posted a few minutes ago. And
I believe Auction House  is a business in Satsuma, near MeMas and other businesses.
So, Haleigh's family has been notified that her body was found? I thought only evidence not a body?

I read that was a rumor myself even though FCN reported it..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: September 19, 2009, 12:25:45 AM »

How odd...
Copy of my post from back in March:

=============
67    Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6   on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:23 AM
Ok, food for thought.

Can we go back to a boat theory?

What if the perp walked down Green Lane to the dock, got in a waiting boat and went to Stokes Landing.  The perp could go around the islands, not be seen, land at Stokes Landing and nobody would ever know the difference.  If the perp had a waiting car there is a main road not too far.

Hermits Cove Marina is only a few roads over from Haleighs house.  That whole area is a boating community.

The mangrove islands are just that, mostly mangrove roots with very little dry land, the boaters there say anyway.

I wonder...have all the boats been checked?

The possibilities are endless with the terrain there, swamps, bogs, dry land, woods, briars and brambles, creeks, canals, rivers that flow North....

Anyway, what do you guys think about a boat going to Stokes Landing...

I remeber that post from you, as I was just reading or had just joined Scared Monkeys. And as far as I know there was little or no real searches of the river, IIRC.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: September 19, 2009, 12:25:59 AM »

Every time I go to that website, my computer hangs up, and I can't get out of IExplorer and it freezes my computer. I have to shut it all down and start over. Anyone else have the problem?

Yes I do/did, but I learned to be patient with it and learned how not to have to log all the way out and back in.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 19, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy

Hadn't thought about Croc activity    Not sure what to think about Tommy.

Let's hope if this a recovery that she was originally put in some sort of container that would perserve as much as possible as opposed to in just a plastic bag or blanket that would be more readily exposed to the elements - ugh, I know horrible to have to discuss but reality

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: September 19, 2009, 12:26:59 AM »

How odd...

=============
67    Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6   on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:23 AM
Ok, food for thought.

What if the perp walked down Green Lane to the dock, got in a waiting boat and went to Stokes Landing.  The perp could go around the islands, not be seen, land at Stokes Landing and nobody would ever know the difference.  If the perp had a waiting car there is a main road not too far.

Hermits Cove Marina is only a few roads over from Haleighs house.  That whole area is a boating community.

The mangrove islands are just that, mostly mangrove roots with very little dry land, the boaters there say anyway.

The possibilities are endless with the terrain there, swamps, bogs, dry land, woods, briars and brambles, creeks, canals, rivers that flow North....

I'm thinking that was how she was removed...........if you google it and look at it from a satellite view, it is almost literally out the side door and across the river. If I could do a screen cap I would, but not that computer savvy

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 19, 2009, 12:27:48 AM »

How odd...

=============
Ok, food for thought.

Yes, I remember this post.  Too bad LE didn't look here sooner. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 19, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »

So now what does everybody make of the brick holding the door open......do yall think that they propped it open to carry her out and forgot about it or maybe had just gotten back and didnt have time to move it or do yall think that it was put there to stage a break in...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: September 19, 2009, 12:32:18 AM »

Self edit.........sleepy

I agree...the divers probably went down and saw something that was suspect and now they are draining it.  That or the divers went down and there is a whole lot of stuff there. 

This "evidence" supposedly found would lead to the pond I guess.  Evidence...I have been racking my brain on.  Haleigh was wearing the clothes on her back, maybe the gold chain that is seen in a great majority of her pictures and whatever it was Teresa Neves said was missing that Haleigh should not be without?  That is all I know for potential evidence found at the site.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 19, 2009, 12:32:21 AM »

So now what does everybody make of the brick holding the door open......do yall think that they propped it open to carry her out and forgot about it or maybe had just gotten back and didnt have time to move it or do yall think that it was put there to stage a break in...

Staged to appear as an abduction has been my gut instinct from the getgo

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:06 AM »

I vote stage a break in.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:34 AM »

Even if I had gone and searched there I would have had no way to search the water.

I think the theory about driving down the tracks that someone posted is a viable theory too.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:38 AM »

I think it was all staged, 911 call, everything.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:51 AM »

I think I'll go with staged since she mentioned it in the 911 call and it wasn't opened far enough to make that much of a difference to carry her out....... JMO

HH~Are you heading down there tomorrow?

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: September 19, 2009, 12:35:23 AM »

Every time I go to that website, my computer hangs up, and I can't get out of IExplorer and it freezes my computer. I have to shut it all down and start over. Anyone else have the problem?

Yes I do/did, but I learned to be patient with it and learned how not to have to log all the way out and back in.

I have to do the three finger salute a few times, Control, alternate, delete, and it brings up my taskmaster and I deleted Iexplore out, and start all over. Sometimes cleaning the cache helps too.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 19, 2009, 12:35:55 AM »

A viewer called First Coast News about around 8:30 p.m. and said customers at an auction house off Highway 17 have said family members told them Haleigh's body has been found.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.