June 16, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 408722 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: September 19, 2009, 12:39:49 AM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy

I agree...the divers probably went down and saw something that was suspect and now they are draining it.  That or the divers went down and there is a whole lot of stuff there. 

This "evidence" supposedly found would lead to the pond I guess.  Evidence...I have been racking my brain on.  Haleigh was wearing the clothes on her back, maybe the gold chain that is seen in a great majority of her pictures and whatever it was Teresa Neves said was missing that Haleigh should not be without?  That is all I know for potential evidence found at the site.

I think it was an inhaler IIRC.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 19, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »

So now what does everybody make of the brick holding the door open......do yall think that they propped it open to carry her out and forgot about it or maybe had just gotten back and didnt have time to move it or do yall think that it was put there to stage a break in...

I think I'll go with staged since she mentioned it in the 911 call and it wasn't opened far enough to make that much of a difference to carry her out....... JMO

HH~Are you heading down there tomorrow?
yuep, and if I hear the right thing I might just go on down there now....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 19, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »

So now what does everybody make of the brick holding the door open......do yall think that they propped it open to carry her out and forgot about it or maybe had just gotten back and didnt have time to move it or do yall think that it was put there to stage a break in...

I have never seen the trailer like some of you have. I got the imprssion though, if she was taken out the back door, it would have been a little more private way of taking her out, and maybe more unseen if she was carried out that way. But that is just my impression.

But if something happened at Tommy's house, it would have just been stagged and really meant nothing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 19, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »

I vote stage a break in.

I believe that Misty staged the back door thing. How else could she explain to Ronald how it was that HaLeigh was missing. After all she claims to have been home all evening/night.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2009, 12:42:33 AM »

I'm still torn cuz I think Misty is just enough of an idiot to have put it there for whoever helped and forgotten about it till Ron got home and street saavy enough to go with the flow of the story.  I mean she has been clammed up for this long with LE, FBI and anyone else we care to name.  She's either a really tough cookie or was truely passed out that nite but knows the players involved and was protecting them aslong as she could.  IMO
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #825 on: September 19, 2009, 12:43:20 AM »

There is no doubt in my mind that this has to do with something Tommy said while being questioned.  Police started  yesterday and Lindsey was brought in today.  Wonder what she knows or did they bring her in to protect her?
does anyone know how it went for Lindsy today?? or where she and the kids are?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 19, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »

O.k., this is bothering me.  If Haleigh is dead and it's accidental, how much time would it have taken to get it arranged for someone to leave Green Lane, get in a waiting boat (would require they already have a boat or know someone who has a boat to borrow or know someone who keeps one there), row or motor over to Stoke's pond, where someone would have had to arrange for a waiting vehicle, drive to Hayleigh's or near her home, get into the home (unless the door was left conveniently open), take Haleigh, and take her back the way they came?  That lends itself more to pre-planning, rather than spur-of-the-moment,fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants panicing.  The second issue is how could someone take Haleigh without waking Junior (barring Junior being given something)?  Which leads me to ask-what if Misty gave the kids something to make them sleep?  With her reportedly coming off a three day bender, somehow I can't see anyone in that shape being in the mood for bedtime struggles.  Is it possible she did give the kids something and gave Haleigh too much or a bad drug?  I agree there's something wrong with Misty's blanket story, IMO.  Can't quite put my finger on it though.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: September 19, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »

Remember the scratches on the van???  Tommy & Cousin Joe.....???
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 19, 2009, 12:46:55 AM »

I think that Misty was returning back to 202 Green Lane, just a little before Ron got home from werk.

Not enough time to get in bed or make it look as though she sleep in the  bed.

The bed had not been slept in.

Did she just lay Jr on top of the covers because he was already asleep?

Dirty clothes in the dryer, why?

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2009, 12:47:01 AM »

There is no doubt in my mind that this has to do with something Tommy said while being questioned.  Police started  yesterday and Lindsey was brought in today.  Wonder what she knows or did they bring her in to protect her?

I don't think Misty had a very good day, but I don't know where she was at. Jr was supposed to be with Crystal. Island said she thought this was her weekend.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 19, 2009, 12:47:51 AM »

Something to think about;
To a diver day or night does not matter because if the water is deep enough its going to be dark day or night..... although croc activity is another matter 

Another thing I am wondering ( and maybe this has already been discussed); Does anybody think TommyHank Jr. wanted to talk and the safest way to do that would be from behind bars, where it looks like he was "interrogated"? Is it possible he knew and was on Misty about it, so she married Ron for "protection" ? That would of course imply Ron was involved ( which I believe he is). But he kept badgering her after marriage and she finally filed a restraining order on him.... which was the last straw for him and he rolled??

Self edit.........sleepy

I agree...the divers probably went down and saw something that was suspect and now they are draining it.  That or the divers went down and there is a whole lot of stuff there. 

This "evidence" supposedly found would lead to the pond I guess.  Evidence...I have been racking my brain on.  Haleigh was wearing the clothes on her back, maybe the gold chain that is seen in a great majority of her pictures and whatever it was Teresa Neves said was missing that Haleigh should not be without?  That is all I know for potential evidence found at the site.

I think it was an inhaler IIRC.

Yeah we talked about two early on.  One like a asthma inhaler - would they have medical identification on them?  I mean that could be anyone's randomly disposed of by a pond?  IMO.  And we talked about the breathing machine that is in a picture with Haleigh using it.  Now the machine would be more identifiable to Haleigh to me. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 19, 2009, 12:48:29 AM »

What it sounds like to me is that Lindsy and Tommy did not get their timeline together.  And I believe she is still on Tyler for the time being.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: September 19, 2009, 12:48:59 AM »

Just heard on the scanner! 

Haleigh
Croslin
attorney

along with a phone number. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: September 19, 2009, 12:50:40 AM »

ISpy,

That is a boating community.  Hermits Cove Marina is practically next door.  Many, many people in the area have boats either in their yards or tied at the waters edge.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 19, 2009, 12:50:43 AM »

O.k., this is bothering me.  If Haleigh is dead and it's accidental, how much time would it have taken to get it arranged for someone to leave Green Lane, get in a waiting boat (would require they already have a boat or know someone who has a boat to borrow or know someone who keeps one there), row or motor over to Stoke's pond, where someone would have had to arrange for a waiting vehicle, drive to Hayleigh's or near her home, get into the home (unless the door was left conveniently open), take Haleigh, and take her back the way they came?  That lends itself more to pre-planning, rather than spur-of-the-moment,fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants panicing.  The second issue is how could someone take Haleigh without waking Junior (barring Junior being given something)?  Which leads me to ask-what if Misty gave the kids something to make them sleep?  With her reportedly coming off a three day bender, somehow I can't see anyone in that shape being in the mood for bedtime struggles.  Is it possible she did give the kids something and gave Haleigh too much or a bad drug?  I agree there's something wrong with Misty's blanket story, IMO.  Can't quite put my finger on it though.

Very possible about drugging the kids.  I don't buy the blanket story either.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 19, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »

Comments

baseballmom4 6 minutes ago
I live by where all this is happening. Who grows pot plants in a pond? This pond is huge and will probably take all night just to drain. People are saying that the sheriff's office is stating that it has nothing to do with Haleigh because they don't want people showing up out here. There has been a ton of traffic on my road this evening when normally there might be just a handful of vehicles that pass by on any given evening. The neighbors around here don't believe that they are just doing training exercises and are trying to keep people calm. Something is going on, whether it has to do with Haleigh we just don't know yet.

nubi2610 0 minutes ago
I know for a fact that right after Haleigh went missing the Sheriffs office received several emails giving them information regarding the location of Haleigh's body.

These emails contained the exact location where they are finally looking now. I am sorry, thatt it has taken 7 months and the plea bargain deal with Misty's brother to finally look for Haleigh where she has been waiting to be found all this time.

If the sheriffs office had really followed up on all leads as they kept saying in their news interviews that they were, then it would've not taken 7 months to find her and her little soul would have been put to rest once an for all.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20987727/detail.html
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #836 on: September 19, 2009, 12:51:00 AM »

I think that Misty was returning back to 202 Green Lane, just a little before Ron got home from werk.

Not enough time to get in bed or make it look as though she sleep in the  bed.

The bed had not been slept in.

Did she just lay Jr on top of the covers because he was already asleep?

Dirty clothes in the dryer, why?

See that's where this gets me even more confused, according to her story she and Ro and JR slept on and off that entire day, ad hen for an exhausted 17yr old to me the bed yet throw dirty clothes in the dryer makes no sense to me. An adult maybe, but she didn't seem like suzie homemaker to me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 19, 2009, 12:51:38 AM »

OK  so we mostly agree that it was probably staged and the back door was propped open on purpose, if so, there was a lot going on there at that mobile home and something must have happened to HaLeigh shortly after GGM Sykes came around with the clean clothes.........what was that about 7....hmmm..... and now I wonder if whatever happened was at that home or at Tommy's, gosh, I think if they had been at tommy's Jr. would have told someone, poor HaLeigh.........my God, what kind of brother would help his sister dispose of a baby like that.......just doesnt make sense.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 19, 2009, 12:51:47 AM »

I think I am going to try to catch a quick nap, and check back in a little while. It doesn't seem right not to wait, but I a fading fast into the pillows. I will see you all in a little while. BBL an angelic monkey

Knock on the screen if something happens. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 19, 2009, 12:51:54 AM »

Just heard on the scanner! 

Haleigh
Croslin
attorney

along with a phone number. 

SERIOUSLY?  On the police scanner? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.