June 16, 2024, 07:56:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 408725 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: September 19, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »

This is a really dirty rotten thought.  But, maybe Tommy and Misty took the boat and Ron met them at the landing.

I know, I know...quite nasty, but anything is possible at this point. 
Anything is possible at this point, and nothing will surprise me 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: September 19, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

This is a really dirty rotten thought.  But, maybe Tommy and Misty took the boat and Ron met them at the landing.

I know, I know...quite nasty, but anything is possible at this point. 

If the van was used it would explain the blanket in the back and the scratches.
Yes
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: September 19, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »

Is this the same brother that Misty had a restraining order on? if that is the case, and if this brother helped her to dispose of Haleigh's body, why would Misty draw attention to this brother? she would have to know that he would be questioned and that does not make sense to me...she tried throwing him under the bus and then would not think that he might "talk" to police to get back at her?  She would want to keep as low of a profile as possible with this brother imo..
and I for sure do not think that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's death, if she is dead, or with disposing of her body...jmo...I will be the first to apologize for my ignorance if Ron is involved in any way..
and whoever is involved needs to be punished in the worst way imo....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: September 19, 2009, 11:00:25 AM »

Could someone please refresh my memory about Jerome/Gerome W   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: September 19, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »

Is this the same brother that Misty had a restraining order on? if that is the case, and if this brother helped her to dispose of Haleigh's body, why would Misty draw attention to this brother? she would have to know that he would be questioned and that does not make sense to me...she tried throwing him under the bus and then would not think that he might "talk" to police to get back at her?  She would want to keep as low of a profile as possible with this brother imo..
and I for sure do not think that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's death, if she is dead, or with disposing of her body...jmo...I will be the first to apologize for my ignorance if Ron is involved in any way..
I hear what you are saying, but why the beheaded rat in Tommy's mailbox, there has to be a very good reason for that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: September 19, 2009, 11:05:43 AM »

The beheaded rat wasn't put in Tommy's mailbox, because he and Ron like to play fun brother in law pranks on each other 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: September 19, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »

I hear what you are saying, but why the beheaded rat in Tommy's mailbox, there has to be a very good reason for that 

unless he, tommy put it there himself to try to implicate Ron and Misty...not that they need any help in that department.... dunno...I just think that if someone was involved with me on some wrong doing that I did, and they helped me out with my wrong doing, the last thing that I would want to do is bring attention to that person....Unless, Tommy was tired of carrying the secret of what happened and was threatening to go to the LE with what he knew and that is what started the fight that night that her family came over to get Misty? that doesn't really make sense either now that I think about it...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: September 19, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »

unless he, tommy put it there himself to try to implicate Ron and Misty...not that they need any help in that department.... dunno...I just think that if someone was involved with me on some wrong doing that I did, and they helped me out with my wrong doing, the last thing that I would want to do is bring attention to that person....Unless, Tommy was tired of carrying the secret of what happened and was threatening to go to the LE with what he knew and that is what started the fight that night that her family came over to get Misty? that doesn't really make sense either now that I think about it...
Misty thought by taking those tests to try and clear her name, she would throw people under the bus to take attention away from her and Ron, imo it backfired on her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: September 19, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »

Misty thought by taking those tests to try and clear her name, she would throw people under the bus to take attention away from her and Ron, imo it backfired on her.

true...but why draw attention to the brother who supposedly helped you with a crime? the first response  to someone throwing you under the bus after you have helped them out would be revenge and blabbing on them, telling what you know on that person....to get back and get them in trouble...imo
If I was Tommy and I helped Misty and she repaid me by implicating me in some way, I would tell LE everything!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: September 19, 2009, 11:15:04 AM »

Cookie ~  Very good thoughts.  You may think it doesn't make sense...but that haywire bunch do not do things like normal people.  That just may be how it took place.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: September 19, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »

and maybe Tommy is telling LE everything, hence the search of the lake...dunno..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: September 19, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »

Good Morning all!

I see that there are no new updates.

I went to bed with thoughts of this precious child and a heavy heart early this morning I'm sure as well as others.

My prayer and hope is that HaLeigh is not found in this place called the Mondex, where people have partied, trampled, trashed, etc..

Prayers for HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: September 19, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »

Good Morning all!

I see that there are no new updates.

I went to bed with thoughts of this precious child and a heavy heart early this morning I'm sure as well as others.

My prayer and hope is that HaLeigh is not found in this place called the Mondex, where people have partied, trampled, trashed, etc..

Prayers for HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings

amen to that...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 19, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »

Relative questioned in Haleigh mystery

Hank Croslin was already jailed for an unrelated matter.

By Karen Voyles
Staff writer

Published: Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, September 18, 2009 at 10:42 p.m.

A male relative of a missing Putnam County girl was questioned Thursday evening about the 6-year-old's disappearance from her father's home in February.

Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from the bedroom where she had been sleeping with her younger brother and Misty Croslin Cummings, the teen who married Haleigh's father a few months ago.

Misty Cummings' brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, was questioned about the little girl's case on Thursday night by members of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in an interview room in a building adjacent to the jail.

"This was a routine interview. We conduct interviews like this all the time," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood. Croslin "was in the jail and we took that opportunity to interview him."

Greenwood would not say whether any new information was gleaned from the interview.

Croslin was booked into the jail Tuesday on a grand theft charge that Greenwood said was unrelated to Haleigh's case.

According to investigators, one of Croslin's neighbors contacted the Sheriff's Office in late August to report that a Colt Army Special .38 revolver was missing from his bedroom.

The neighbor told deputies that Croslin and his mother Lisa had recently been inside his home to use the phone and he believed the theft had taken place during their visit.

The neighbor told investigators he was certain one of the two Croslins had stolen the gun because they were the only other people inside his home.

Following additional investigation, Hank Croslin was arrested Tuesday in connection with the theft. His bond in the case was set at $50,000.

Putnam County deputies said the arrest is in no way related to the investigation into the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, was arrested last month following an altercation with Hank Croslin Jr.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090919/ARTICLES/909191011/1002?Title=Relative-questioned-in-Haleigh-mystery

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »

What was really behind the Welaka Fisticuffs in August?

Why did the Croslin's really go to Granny Sykes residence?

Did Misty truly want to leave Ronald at that point or did the Croslins want to get Misty away from Ron before she did her polygraph and voice analysis?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #995 on: September 19, 2009, 11:24:41 AM »

Posted: Saturday, 19 September 2009 6:42AM

Pond Drained in Search for Evidence in Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

Authorities in Putnam County are busy this weekend draining a large pond in the Mondex property in their search for evidence in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.
The Mondex property, which is southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, has the reputation for being large a party location. As you first heard on The Sky, officers discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the that pond on Thursday.
Sources say the decision to drain the pond coincides with several things including the discovery a good-sized marijuana grow, reports of stolen vehicles and possible clues to Haleigh’s whereabouts.
Maj. Bowling said they were searching the Mondex for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case. Law enforcement's focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

PCSO says the Haleigh information regarding the pond did not come from the questioning of Hank Croslin Jr or his wife. But sources close to the investigation told 97.3 The Sky  the information came from the interviews of several other people and parts of a letter from an jail inmate in another state.
Putnam County officials says the draining of the pond southwest of Palatka will take a couple of days. The full investigation will probably not take place until Monday. 97.3 The Sky will file live news updates from the scene beginning Monday.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5253240.php

MysticFlower14THESKY973DOTCOM: Pond drain tp take til Mon.LE says its' a multi-purpose effort: Haleigh evidence, possible stolen vehicles, drug operation
5 minutes ago from web

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »

What was really behind the Welaka Fisticuffs in August?

Why did the Croslin's really go to Granny Sykes residence?

Did Misty truly want to leave Ronald at that point or did the Croslins want to get Misty away from Ron before she did her polygraph and voice analysis?
All great questions 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »

Putnam County officials deny pond search connected to Haleigh Cummings investigation
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-investigation-091909,0,2354838.story

Spokesman: Search not related to Haleigh Cummings
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091809_two_questioned_haleigh

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:53 AM »

PCSO says the Haleigh information regarding the pond did not come from the questioning of Hank Croslin Jr or his wife. But sources close to the investigation told 97.3 The Sky  the information came from the interviews of several other people and parts of a letter from an jail inmate in another state.                 That is why I asked about this Gerome/Jerome  W  person,  they are talking about him on another forum, I can't remember who he is, and could he be the one who sent the letter? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #999 on: September 19, 2009, 11:30:48 AM »

PCSO says the Haleigh information regarding the pond did not come from the questioning of Hank Croslin Jr or his wife. But sources close to the investigation told 97.3 The Sky  the information came from the interviews of several other people and parts of a letter from an jail inmate in another state.                 That is why I asked about this Gerome/Jerome  W  person,  they are talking about him on another forum, I can't remember who he is, and could he be the one who sent the letter? 

Could be, bu I thought he was in this state and the article states it came from an inmate in another state

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.