April 26, 2024, 10:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450630 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1160 on: September 11, 2009, 05:11:51 PM »

Bye Monkeys. I will see you a little later tonight. I am going to clean apartment before I get online.
That sounds like fun    I'm in bedroom he!! here still hanging pictures, and getting ready to move all her books and videos off the bookshelf. Am happy my daughter and her friend arrived, and have already toured the Winchester House up in San Jose. I'm sure they had a lot of fun, I know I did when I toured it many years ago. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: September 11, 2009, 05:12:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20854377/detail.htmlPiece Of Ground Zero Becomes Clermont Memorial

Posted: 12:04 pm EDT September 11, 2009Updated: 1:31 pm EDT September 11, 2009
CLERMONT, Fla. -- Friday marks the eighth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Ceremonies to mark the tragedy are going on from coast to coast, including one in Clermont where an important piece of history was delivered Friday morning to the city's fire department.

When firefighters mark a moment of honor, they always ring a bell. But Friday at Clermont Fire Station Number 1, they also marked a moment of tragedy.

"It will be with all of us, all of us with an awareness of time, for the rest of our lives," Clermont Mayor Harold Turville said.

The mayor helped open the ceremony to remember September 11, 2001. What happened that day shook all of America, from New York City to Clermont, each person affected in their own way. But none like Pete Capece.

"It's devastating to think that this happened to us, and the loss of life, I just want the public never to forget that day," he said.
Pete is a retired New York City firefighter who now lives in Central Florida. For the last seven years, he has been the caretaker of a chunk of metal, sixty pounds of steel that was once part of the Twin Towers.

Ever since a firefighter's organization in New York gave it to him, he has struggled to find the right location for its safe keeping, so he brought it to Fire Station Number 1.

All Pete wanted was for it to rest in a place where people would never forget. He believes he found the place. The two-foot square section from Ground Zero will be part of a permanent memorial that will be built in front of the fire station.
Video at link. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: September 11, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »

I am watching Glenn Beck. He is in about as bad an emotional state as I am today.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: September 11, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20858972/detail.html#
FWC: 'Very Large' Snake Taken From Home
Wildlife Officials Say Snake Was Not Contained Properly

POSTED: Friday, September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 4:51 pm EDT September 11, 2009
APOPKA, Fla. -- Fish and Wildlife removed a large python from the back yard of an Apopka home Friday afternoon.

According to Joy Hill of FWC, the Burmese python was found at a home on Section Drive.

FWC described the snake as "very large," and said the exact size of the snake is not known, but a neighbor said it is around 34 inches in diameter. An officer on the scene said this snake was significantly larger than a 14-foot snake that was recently captured.
A permit for ownership of the snake was not found, FWC said.

The snake was being contained in "sub-standard caging," Hill said.

The snake will be taken to a licensed facility.

Florida law requires that Burmese python owners obtain a $100 permit annually to keep the animal.

My older daughter when she was younger brought home a snake, she had to get rid of it when one of the mice to feed the snake with, went touring around my bedroom one night, Zoe dived at it and needless to say killed it. The snake went to her friends house the next day.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: September 11, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »

I am watching Glenn Beck. He is in about as bad an emotional state as I am today.   

You know some people make fun of him,but he tells the truth.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1165 on: September 11, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

I apologize to all the monkeys here for putting up with my coming on today with all my DRAAAMA! I know today is just as hard for everyone. I usually handle this much better. I get my feathers in a ruffle when something is going wrong in my family, but usually not much else bothers me. My sister's death last year, and some other personal things have gotten to me more than I can ever remember. Thank you all for bearing with me.   an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey  It's hard not to get upset about things. I keep thinking about being a kid and wish I were again and then I get all upset, so I put on some mindless show on TV Land and that helps. And it helps coming here also.

No Rose I was just asking a friend of mine if she ever gets consumed in thoughts of when you were young and wishing so bad you could go back.  I have been thinking about it alot lately I also think about what I wouldn't give just to get back 5 years - I don't know why but I think about this stuff alot lately. 
And instead of being happy about childhood memories, it just tears you up you want it to be like it was. I would give anything to go back in time, maybe it is our age and thoughts of getting older that makes us think like that, I don't know. Memories for some people even though they are good memories can make a person very depressed.

Yes it is and can be depressing - when we went back to Wisconsin over Labor Day and camped at the farm and had a big ol family dinner at Grama's it made me want to go back even more.  I think it has to do with getting older. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: September 11, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »

I apologize to all the monkeys here for putting up with my coming on today with all my DRAAAMA! I know today is just as hard for everyone. I usually handle this much better. I get my feathers in a ruffle when something is going wrong in my family, but usually not much else bothers me. My sister's death last year, and some other personal things have gotten to me more than I can ever remember. Thank you all for bearing with me.   an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey  It's hard not to get upset about things. I keep thinking about being a kid and wish I were again and then I get all upset, so I put on some mindless show on TV Land and that helps. And it helps coming here also.

No Rose I was just asking a friend of mine if she ever gets consumed in thoughts of when you were young and wishing so bad you could go back.  I have been thinking about it alot lately I also think about what I wouldn't give just to get back 5 years - I don't know why but I think about this stuff alot lately. 
And instead of being happy about childhood memories, it just tears you up you want it to be like it was. I would give anything to go back in time, maybe it is our age and thoughts of getting older that makes us think like that, I don't know. Memories for some people even though they are good memories can make a person very depressed.

The only part of my life that I would like to revisit and change is the time that I divorced my children's father. I have two beautiful daughters that will not speak to me, or acknowledge me as their mother. There were things I could have done differently. But I did the best I could at the time, but that feels shallow now. But I still have my two sons, who grew up to understand. For that I can be grateful.

The only other part of my life is not being with my mama when she died. I was torn between taking care of my husband, who had a stroke, and my mama, who was hundreds of miles away. I had no one else with me to take care of him. I was at least with her a few hours before she died. I wish I had stayed with her till the end. I will forever be haunted by that. She begged me to stay. If I could change things, I would have. 

I have no regrets about my childhood. It wasn't perfect, but it was what it was. I can live with it. 

I have to believe your Mama knew and understood your situation at the time - she knew you were with her in your heart and spirit and she was proud of you for doing what you had to do for your husband she probably would not have expected anything more than what you were doing.  I am sorry about your daughters not speaking to you - I hope in time they will.   an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: September 11, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20858972/detail.html#
FWC: 'Very Large' Snake Taken From Home
Wildlife Officials Say Snake Was Not Contained Properly

POSTED: Friday, September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 4:51 pm EDT September 11, 2009
APOPKA, Fla. -- Fish and Wildlife removed a large python from the back yard of an Apopka home Friday afternoon.

According to Joy Hill of FWC, the Burmese python was found at a home on Section Drive.

FWC described the snake as "very large," and said the exact size of the snake is not known, but a neighbor said it is around 34 inches in diameter. An officer on the scene said this snake was significantly larger than a 14-foot snake that was recently captured.
A permit for ownership of the snake was not found, FWC said.

The snake was being contained in "sub-standard caging," Hill said.

The snake will be taken to a licensed facility.

Florida law requires that Burmese python owners obtain a $100 permit annually to keep the animal.

I have very few major fears but snakes are one of them - this makes me break out in a cold sweat.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: September 11, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »

Bye Monkeys. I will see you a little later tonight. I am going to clean apartment before I get online.

Have fun cleaning JSM - I may see you on the weekend between canning, shopping with my daughter and all the other domestic lovely's I will be doing 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: September 11, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

Yes he does - he is on our local radio station at the time I am driving to work I really like listening to him and watching him on Fox

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: September 11, 2009, 05:33:36 PM »

Have fun cleaning JSM - I may see you on the weekend between canning, shopping with my daughter and all the other domestic lovely's I will be doing 
The fun just keeps on coming  Between finishing painting, fighting with these nails and pictures  shopping, and replanting some plants, I just can't wait to dive into the fun 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: September 11, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20859357/detail.html
Wildlife Officials: Biggest Python We've Ever Seen
Owner Apparently Does Not Have Permit

POSTED: 4:40 pm EDT September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:37 pm EDT September 11, 2009
<snipped>
Officials said it was one of the the biggest snakes they had seen in 15 years -- measuring 18 feet and weighing more than 400 pounds. It is 30 inches around.

The snake's name is Delila. According to officials, the snake was left behind by a previous owner and was being cared for by the current resident -- and was fed four rabbits today.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: September 11, 2009, 05:52:21 PM »

The fun just keeps on coming  Between finishing painting, fighting with these nails and pictures  shopping, and replanting some plants, I just can't wait to dive into the fun 

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: September 11, 2009, 05:53:24 PM »

Yes he does - he is on our local radio station at the time I am driving to work I really like listening to him and watching him on Fox

He is after ACORN hot and heavy.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: September 11, 2009, 05:56:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20859357/detail.html
Wildlife Officials: Biggest Python We've Ever Seen
Owner Apparently Does Not Have Permit

POSTED: 4:40 pm EDT September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:37 pm EDT September 11, 2009
<snipped>
Officials said it was one of the the biggest snakes they had seen in 15 years -- measuring 18 feet and weighing more than 400 pounds. It is 30 inches around.

The snake's name is Delila. According to officials, the snake was left behind by a previous owner and was being cared for by the current resident -- and was fed four rabbits today.
Four rabbits    Okie Dokie then
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: September 11, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »

Fox is reporting that the Census folks have severed all ties with ACORN.    

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 11, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »

Well Well sounds like the beginning of what will be a long list of problems for ACORN and hopefully its demise real soon!! 

Heading out Monkeys - I will catch you sometime over the weekend.

Take care 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: September 11, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »

Well Well sounds like the beginning of what will be a long list of problems for ACORN and hopefully its demise real soon!! 

Take care 

See you later.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: September 11, 2009, 06:19:23 PM »

I have to believe your Mama knew and understood your situation at the time - she knew you were with her in your heart and spirit and she was proud of you for doing what you had to do for your husband she probably would not have expected anything more than what you were doing.  I am sorry about your daughters not speaking to you - I hope in time they will.   an angelic monkey

I thought the same thing, MISSION. But a long time has past and it hasn't happened. I figured after they had grown up they would understand. Both have been divorced too. So if there has been any change of heart, I have not seen it. I have done all I can, so I just live with it. I guess I am thinking of the past, and I usually try not to do that.  an angelic monkey

I had to take a little break. Glenn Beck started his program about the time that has been taken to rebuild the World Trade Center complex.
I hope more people than me got to watch that part.

I just heard on FoxNews Acorn will NOT be participating in the US Census. I guess the administration think they  are despensible too. Acorn was going to take a prominent role in taking the census. I wonder why?! Acorn only got 8+billion dollars in the stimulus package. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: September 11, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

Take care 

Good to be here with you today. Thank you for everything.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.