April 26, 2024, 08:05:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450622 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: September 12, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »

That's ok, MAMA. Fire when ready. I can take it. 

It sound to me like he better be out the door first thing Monday morning looking for himself another job. If MAMA ain't happy, nooooooobody is happy. 
he went and filled out apps. yesterday...i'm about to sign him up to sell his plasma.

(not to monkeys)
to monkeys... an angelic monkey

I know he is younger than you. Some men take a long time growing up and some men never do. You need to be his wife and not his mother. Time for him to grow up, or......you'll have to decide. I was once married to a man who was seven years younger than me. As far as I know, he is not grown up yet, although he is in his fifties. Besides, he had an enabling mother...Bad combo. 

Just a suggestion, but you may be enabling him too.  an angelic monkey
i know miss Mae...oh boy howdy do i know...but ??? i'm trying to keep my 'family' intact and i can't do that without his help.  if anything i can double up my shifts at work (while he stays home with babycrazy) and provide for all of us if need be.  i don't want to and i don't think i should, but, the fact is i have no family anywhere close and the family i have can't do much either way.  i don't mind working (i've been doing it since i was 17)  my major issues is the not knowing.  right now i could ask my boss for extra shifts and she would put me on asap...but 'he's gonna get a job next week', 'don't i have faith in him?'  so it goes and goes and goes.  i do have faith but if it doesn't happen i have the oppro. RIGHT now..to get chit done...but it might not be there in a week or two.  we are hiring and i know (cause she told me) my boss would put me in those shifts.  but its a balance 'cause i don't want to work doubles ever day and if he does get a job i don't want to put my boss in that spot 'cause she was helping me out.   if i accept and he gets a job i will leave my boss in a bind 'cause i will then have to change my schedule AGAIN....not her fault and not her problem...so i'm still pale

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1481 on: September 12, 2009, 10:39:08 PM »

how in the fudge could you...ya stoopid moron do this to me and our daughter...not like you decided to go and buy a car when you got the best job you EVER had EVER..and we were finally in a some what comfortable spot where i actually got a savings account..  thats right...after dealing with you azz for six years i finally had a little to show for it...so what do you do?  you piss it all away 'cause no one should talk to you like that'...oh oh oh so you can't take a repremand from your boss (THATs right stupid mf...BOSS..if it was fun why would anyone have to pay you?)  so you can take me screaming and crying at you all night...but i guess thats different?  right?  so now i'm left to figure out how i'm supposed to pay the rent and the bills and your car payment ('cause it's the first car you ever had...how about its the first time you ever had a license you dumb fudge 'cause i was the only person to give a chit about it (not your parents,,but i cringe anytime i call them that) thank for putting me in this position...i KNOW i can do it for me and Baybcrazy...but i shouldn't have to.  i'm thirty one now and have gone through this (and you doing this) for 6 almost 7 years now.  i said i would leave you if you ever do this to me again and i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost got it all out..
give me a minuet....
Just some help from JSM Mama. LEAVE or KICK HIM OUT!!! You don't need it. Plus he will have to pay child support. You will be happier in the long run!. JMO JSM  an angelic monkey
i love your spirit JSM.  if it was that easy i would.  i came from a single parent household and went through the deaths of 2 step-dads and a few boyfriends....i promised myself i would never do it to my child...this was way before i had 2 exes and was with hubs now, got preggers with babycrazy.  so now i'm a whoppin 31 with 2 ex hubs, one now who   and a beautiful daughter that loves and needs her father.  trust me..i did not plan on my life ending up like a springer show (i went to college and everything.)  if there is such a thing as past lives and karma...well, i guess i was some kind of hell raiser.
Its all worthy and stuff to say that you want your baby to be raised by both parents, but mama, I think it is much worse for you and the baby to fighting.

Plus your baby will always have a father no matter if you are with him or not, unless he chooses to be a selfish pr*ck and have nothing to do with baby then it is his loss, not the baby and definitely not yours. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 12, 2009, 10:43:52 PM »

i know miss Mae...oh boy howdy do i know...but ??? i'm trying to keep my 'family' intact and i can't do that without his help.  if anything i can double up my shifts at work (while he stays home with babycrazy) and provide for all of us if need be.  i don't want to and i don't think i should, but, the fact is i have no family anywhere close and the family i have can't do much either way.  i don't mind working (i've been doing it since i was 17)  my major issues is the not knowing.  right now i could ask my boss for extra shifts and she would put me on asap...but 'he's gonna get a job next week', 'don't i have faith in him?'  so it goes and goes and goes.  i do have faith but if it doesn't happen i have the oppro. RIGHT now..to get chit done...but it might not be there in a week or two.  we are hiring and i know (cause she told me) my boss would put me in those shifts.  but its a balance 'cause i don't want to work doubles ever day and if he does get a job i don't want to put my boss in that spot 'cause she was helping me out.   if i accept and he gets a job i will leave my boss in a bind 'cause i will then have to change my schedule AGAIN....not her fault and not her problem...so i'm still pale

I hate it that the world is always run on money. You need to be with Babycrazy, and not having to work double shifts. She needs you now because she is in school, and you need to guide her. She is going to pick up some ideas that you may need to be vigilant. Give him a few days, and see if he will come through for you both. Frankly, I think if he gets to sit home, and you are killing yourself working double shifts, it is just enabling him further. Lots of time to play with the X-Box. JMO  Of course, you are the one that needs to decide what is best.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: September 12, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »

Where did JSM go? I hope the water didn't get over her and Josef's head while she was out walking him.   

I'm sorry I made fun of all the rain. 
I'm back for a second Fanny. I'm about to take my medicine and go to bed. I think I will go back to the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better tomorrow.

I swear I have TB.  Monkey Devil! Night sweats, cough, etc. Just kidding. I want to get well so I can skate.
I doubt if you have TB. But you should go to the doctor on Monday. I should stop lecturing, I should go Monday also with my darn stomach, but oh well. It comes and goes 
I doubt it too. I just like telling my mom I have TB.

I understand your belly problems. I have the same problem, but not as bad as you No Rose. Back in HS I carried a bottle of Parepectolin in my purse. I don't even know if you can get it now, but that really helped my stomach back in the day. It blows Imodium away. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: September 12, 2009, 10:48:34 PM »

i love your spirit JSM.  if it was that easy i would.  i came from a single parent household and went through the deaths of 2 step-dads and a few boyfriends....i promised myself i would never do it to my child...this was way before i had 2 exes and was with hubs now, got preggers with babycrazy.  so now i'm a whoppin 31 with 2 ex hubs, one now who   and a beautiful daughter that loves and needs her father.  trust me..i did not plan on my life ending up like a springer show (i went to college and everything.)  if there is such a thing as past lives and karma...well, i guess i was some kind of hell raiser.

You know what? The way you are living is a lot tougher than living without a man. Hubby can still be a good father, but you need some peace of mind. You don't have to have a series of stepfather's for Babycrazy. You and she can make it just fine. I know it is scary, but I know you can.

Don't think of yourself being a three time looser, and I know that is what you are thinking. You are not being punished by your past mistakes. You are stonger and more experienced. If you have been to college, you are smarter than working in a resturant. If you haven't finished your degree, there's lots of help for you out there.  an angelic monkey
60 hours until a degree in edu.  only problem is i make more being a service manager in a restaurant then i would make as a teacher...(although having the summers off would be )

i love money...i do.  i'm one of those who, ?  well thats a joke really...i grew up with the idea that you can make your own money...you don't need a man.  you can love a man but ya gotta take care of yourself....so....
i guess i made my own bed....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1485 on: September 12, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »

Where did JSM go? I hope the water didn't get over her and Josef's head while she was out walking him.   

I'm back for a second Fanny. I'm about to take my medicine and go to bed. I think I will go back to the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better tomorrow.

I swear I have TB.  Monkey Devil! Night sweats, cough, etc. Just kidding. I want to get well so I can skate.
I doubt if you have TB. But you should go to the doctor on Monday. I should stop lecturing, I should go Monday also with my darn stomach, but oh well. It comes and goes 

I understand your belly problems. I have the same problem, but not as bad as you No Rose. Back in HS I carried a bottle of Parepectolin in my purse. I don't even know if you can get it now, but that really helped my stomach back in the day. It blows Imodium away. 
My irritable bowel doesn't involve taking something like Imodium, mine is the opposite, but I took an Imodium a week ago, because I needed something like that at the time, I usually stick to Pepto Bismol. The Imodium took my stomach for a wild ride now going on a week  Oh well, I just keep on moving on  Stress kills slowly, I firmly believe that.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 12, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »

60 hours until a degree in edu.  only problem is i make more being a service manager in a restaurant then i would make as a teacher...(although having the summers off would be )

i love money...i do.  i'm one of those who, ?  well thats a joke really...i grew up with the idea that you can make your own money...you don't need a man.  you can love a man but ya gotta take care of yourself....so....

If you could have the perfect job, in the perfect place, if you had the choice, what would you do?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: September 12, 2009, 10:55:47 PM »

no rose...maybe its you have gal-stones..  acid-reflux?  are you sure your not preggos??  sorry, i can't spend all night feeling sorry for myself.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: September 12, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »

If you could have the perfect job, in the perfect place, if you had the choice, what would you do?
if it wasn't a money issue?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: September 12, 2009, 10:57:48 PM »

no rose...maybe its you have gal-stones..  acid-reflux?  are you sure your not preggos??  sorry, i can't spend all night feeling sorry for myself.
Oh HE!! NO, I'm not pregnant. I have irritable bowel, and I'm having a bad bout. If I were pregnant at my age, well 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 12, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

Yep!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 12, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »

You know what? The way you are living is a lot tougher than living without a man. Hubby can still be a good father, but you need some peace of mind. You don't have to have a series of stepfather's for Babycrazy. You and she can make it just fine. I know it is scary, but I know you can.

Don't think of yourself being a three time looser, and I know that is what you are thinking. You are not being punished by your past mistakes. You are stonger and more experienced. If you have been to college, you are smarter than working in a resturant. If you haven't finished your degree, there's lots of help for you out there.  an angelic monkey

Mama listen to Fanny. Seriously. You don't need to work a bunch of hours and not be there for your child. Your baby is more important than him. Sorry, but I am going to put it on the line. Don't be mad because I am about to go to bed but this is my opinion.

Either he wants you to take care of him or he is looking for a way out. I hope I am wrong, but I am just being a friend. Tell him to get the h*ll out unless he finds a job and keeps one. Give him a deadline and don't give him any leeway. If he doesn't get one, then tell him to leave.

That is JMO, JSM is not hard hearted, but I think you will be more happy without him if he is away.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 12, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »

Oh HE!! NO, I'm not pregnant. I have irritable bowel, and I'm having a bad bout. If I were pregnant at my age, well 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: September 12, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »

invest in mags like 'in touch weekly' 'ok' and the national enquirer....prime br reading.    Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: September 12, 2009, 11:02:36 PM »

Yep!
i'd be with him.  he makes me laugh and i've known much worse.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 12, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »

invest in mags like 'in touch weekly' 'ok' and the national enquirer....prime br reading.    Monkey Devil!

Did you want to be a journalist? I knew a guy that was a photograper for the National Enquirer once. He was the husband of a friend when our kids were growing up. He flew around all over the country. He wasn't a paparazzi, he actually worked for them. He loved his job and made really good money.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 12, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »

I'm going to bed and watch tv, see you all in the morning. I have to go ponder the pregnancy thing      It will all work out mamacrazy, you'll see  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: September 12, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »

My irritable bowel doesn't involve taking something like Imodium, mine is the opposite, but I took an Imodium a week ago, because I needed something like that at the time, I usually stick to Pepto Bismol. The Imodium took my stomach for a wild ride now going on a week  Oh well, I just keep on moving on  Stress kills slowly, I firmly believe that.
  I understand No Rose, stress will kill slowly. Pepto Bismol, it is nasty. I feel that the stress will kill me during my ski trip at Christmas, if I even make it there. I just want to stay home.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: September 12, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »

Mama listen to Fanny. Seriously. You don't need to work a bunch of hours and not be there for your child. Your baby is more important than him. Sorry, but I am going to put it on the line. Don't be mad because I am about to go to bed but this is my opinion.

Either he wants you to take care of him or he is looking for a way out. I hope I am wrong, but I am just being a friend. Tell him to get the h*ll out unless he finds a job and keeps one. Give him a deadline and don't give him any leeway. If he doesn't get one, then tell him to leave.

That is JMO, JSM is not hard hearted, but I think you will be more happy without him if he is away.

jsm....you are the BEST!  and i know you are not hard hearted... you sound  like a woman who know whats she's talking about...
you are a good friend.  but i'm afraid its not that easy.

Sweet Dreams Sweet Lady an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 12, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

Way behind, but this just made me laugh No Rose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.