March 28, 2024, 09:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 448321 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1500 on: September 12, 2009, 11:13:15 PM »

I'm going to bed and watch tv, see you all in the morning. I have to go ponder the pregnancy thing      It will all work out mamacrazy, you'll see  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Nite No Rose.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: September 12, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

no rose...maybe its you have gal-stones..  acid-reflux?  are you sure your not preggos??  sorry, i can't spend all night feeling sorry for myself.
Oh HE!! NO, I'm not pregnant. I have irritable bowel, and I'm having a bad bout. If I were pregnant at my age, well 

invest in mags like 'in touch weekly' 'ok' and the national enquirer....prime br reading.    Monkey Devil!

Did you want to be a journalist? I knew a guy that was a photograper for the National Enquirer once. He was the husband of a friend when our kids were growing up. He flew around all over the country. He wasn't a paparazzi, he actually worked for them. He loved his job and made really good money.
i think it would be very exciting.  (probably has many moments of fun as well)  but how would one even go about getting a job like that?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: September 12, 2009, 11:16:26 PM »

60 hours until a degree in edu.  only problem is i make more being a service manager in a restaurant then i would make as a teacher...(although having the summers off would be )

i love money...i do.  i'm one of those who, ?  well thats a joke really...i grew up with the idea that you can make your own money...you don't need a man.  you can love a man but ya gotta take care of yourself....so....
i guess i made my own bed....

If you could have the perfect job, in the perfect place, if you had the choice, what would you do?
if it wasn't a money issue?

Yep!
i'd be with him.  he makes me laugh and i've known much worse.

Well, if you love him, and can put up with the uncertainty. I hope you are not just settling because you are afraid of the unknown. I've been in your shoes and I know how that feels. I did not want a divorce from my not-so-grown-up husband either.

He really was a lot of fun, and made me feel younger. He was funny and taught me about a lot of things, different music and movies I had never been exposed to. We were invited to parties just about every weekend. In the end, he got the divorce, Alabama is a no fault state. It just about killed me and broke my heart into. It took me two years to finally get over him. But in the end, it was the best thing. I was much stronger.

I went on to have a happy life and eventually met my present hubby. My ex married a woman who was much older that me! I'm glad she is married and enabling him and I am not, but I would have hung in there too. I just hope you make the right decision for you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1503 on: September 12, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »

i love your spirit JSM.  if it was that easy i would.  i came from a single parent household and went through the deaths of 2 step-dads and a few boyfriends....i promised myself i would never do it to my child...this was way before i had 2 exes and was with hubs now, got preggers with babycrazy.  so now i'm a whoppin 31 with 2 ex hubs, one now who   and a beautiful daughter that loves and needs her father.  trust me..i did not plan on my life ending up like a springer show (i went to college and everything.)  if there is such a thing as past lives and karma...well, i guess i was some kind of hell raiser.

You know what? The way you are living is a lot tougher than living without a man. Hubby can still be a good father, but you need some peace of mind. You don't have to have a series of stepfather's for Babycrazy. You and she can make it just fine. I know it is scary, but I know you can.

Don't think of yourself being a three time looser, and I know that is what you are thinking. You are not being punished by your past mistakes. You are stonger and more experienced. If you have been to college, you are smarter than working in a resturant. If you haven't finished your degree, there's lots of help for you out there.  an angelic monkey
60 hours until a degree in edu.  only problem is i make more being a service manager in a restaurant then i would make as a teacher...(although having the summers off would be )

i love money...i do.  i'm one of those who, ?  well thats a joke really...i grew up with the idea that you can make your own money...you don't need a man.  you can love a man but ya gotta take care of yourself....so....
Mama listen to Fanny. Seriously. You don't need to work a bunch of hours and not be there for your child. Your baby is more important than him. Sorry, but I am going to put it on the line. Don't be mad because I am about to go to bed but this is my opinion.

Either he wants you to take care of him or he is looking for a way out. I hope I am wrong, but I am just being a friend. Tell him to get the h*ll out unless he finds a job and keeps one. Give him a deadline and don't give him any leeway. If he doesn't get one, then tell him to leave.

That is JMO, JSM is not hard hearted, but I think you will be more happy without him if he is away.

jsm....you are the BEST!  and i know you are not hard hearted... you sound  like a woman who know whats she's talking about...
you are a good friend.  but i'm afraid its not that easy.

Sweet Dreams Sweet Lady an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks Mama, but I am sort of hard hearted about things. But JSM says that it is easy, just get the courage enough to kick him to the curb. Things will not change and you and the baby will be better off without him. If it is a money thing, h*ll Acorn, Obama and the dems will give you anything you want. Just kidding. Take care of yourself and your baby with or without the husband.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: September 12, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »

no rose...maybe its you have gal-stones..  acid-reflux?  are you sure your not preggos??  sorry, i can't spend all night feeling sorry for myself.
Oh HE!! NO, I'm not pregnant. I have irritable bowel, and I'm having a bad bout. If I were pregnant at my age, well 

invest in mags like 'in touch weekly' 'ok' and the national enquirer....prime br reading.    Monkey Devil!

Did you want to be a journalist? I knew a guy that was a photograper for the National Enquirer once. He was the husband of a friend when our kids were growing up. He flew around all over the country. He wasn't a paparazzi, he actually worked for them. He loved his job and made really good money.
i think it would be very exciting.  (probably has many moments of fun as well)  but how would one even go about getting a job like that?

Go back to school and get your degree. You would have to change your major, but you probably have many of the classes you would need. There is financial aid, and help with Babycrazy. You just have to set a goal, and follow it, and ask for help.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 12, 2009, 11:23:30 PM »

I'm going to bed and watch tv, see you all in the morning. I have to go ponder the pregnancy thing      It will all work out mamacrazy, you'll see  an angelic monkey

Good Night, NOROSE. I really hope you feel better.  an angelic monkey

Let us know if you feel the baby kick. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: September 12, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

y'all know what....
one thing i KNOW!  i love my Monkey friends.  really ladies  (i assume, were still on the web ya' Know....LOL)  but either way thank you for being here/there.  i don't know what i'm going to do (honestly) but the support.   
i feel bad 'cause i once called you my imaginary friends.  y'all are more here then most.  thank you monkeys....

Thank y'all SO MUCH!!! LOVE YOU SWEET LADIES! 
but it's my night night time...
I have tomorrow off O1 ::MonkeySkate::FF...
catch ya on the flip side!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: September 12, 2009, 11:35:33 PM »

NOROSE, is right MAMA. Things will work out. And they will look better in the morning in the daylight. It seems problems are always worse at night. You will think will a clearer head tomorrow. Ask God for help, and he will send you a solution.   an angelic monkey

I am going to bed now myself. Hubby is in bed beside me with a pillow over his head again. I don't want him to smother.   

If you are still here JSM, I'll see you and MAMA tomorrow. We will both say a prayer for you, I am sure. 

Good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: September 12, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »

sweet dreams to all monkeys...dreams of star-fish and key lime jelly-beans.    Fishing Nemo sunny alien dwarf

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: September 13, 2009, 07:47:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.      Hey Tevye.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1510 on: September 13, 2009, 07:56:29 AM »

Good morning Trimm. How'd your team do yesterday? (Sorry, I'm from a Big 10 state, so I know next to nothing 'bout Bama  )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: September 13, 2009, 07:57:46 AM »

Good Morning, Trimmy!!!

Hi Tevye!  How are you feeling?  I admire your spunk.   

Good morning, Monkey Cage Mates, and guests!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: September 13, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »

You were here first!  You beat me every time!  Well, almost all of the time.  I think it's Trimm 5678 and Bearly 2.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: September 13, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »

i know miss Mae...oh boy howdy do i know...but ??? i'm trying to keep my 'family' intact and i can't do that without his help.  if anything i can double up my shifts at work (while he stays home with babycrazy) and provide for all of us if need be.  i don't want to and i don't think i should, but, the fact is i have no family anywhere close and the family i have can't do much either way.  i don't mind working (i've been doing it since i was 17)  my major issues is the not knowing.  right now i could ask my boss for extra shifts and she would put me on asap...but 'he's gonna get a job next week', 'don't i have faith in him?'  so it goes and goes and goes.  i do have faith but if it doesn't happen i have the oppro. RIGHT now..to get chit done...but it might not be there in a week or two.  we are hiring and i know (cause she told me) my boss would put me in those shifts.  but its a balance 'cause i don't want to work doubles ever day and if he does get a job i don't want to put my boss in that spot 'cause she was helping me out.   if i accept and he gets a job i will leave my boss in a bind 'cause i will then have to change my schedule AGAIN....not her fault and not her problem...so i'm still pale

Only if it okay with you, can you take those spots until your boss hires someone?  Or can you keep your same spots and be an 'on call' person?  If anyone calls out sick, she can call you first?

I feel for you MC.  Having him there is showing your daughter this is normal and the way men treat women.  It will be reflected in her choice of man when she grows up.  Is that good or bad?  Only you can answer.  Just trying to give you an objective way to look at things, that does not involve you, just her choices later in life.

I will be thinking of you, BabyCrazy, and DaddyCrazy and praying it all works out.  My advice would be to do nothing at first, see how it comes out in the wash, and then make a decision based on your head and not your reactions.  If there is abuse, then GTH out now.

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: September 13, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: September 13, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »

Where did JSM go? I hope the water didn't get over her and Josef's head while she was out walking him.   

I'm sorry I made fun of all the rain. 
I'm back for a second Fanny. I'm about to take my medicine and go to bed. I think I will go back to the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better tomorrow.

I swear I have TB.  Monkey Devil! Night sweats, cough, etc. Just kidding. I want to get well so I can skate.
I doubt if you have TB. But you should go to the doctor on Monday. I should stop lecturing, I should go Monday also with my darn stomach, but oh well. It comes and goes 
I doubt it too. I just like telling my mom I have TB.

I understand your belly problems. I have the same problem, but not as bad as you No Rose. Back in HS I carried a bottle of Parepectolin in my purse. I don't even know if you can get it now, but that really helped my stomach back in the day. It blows Imodium away. 

Me too, JSM, then you had to sign for it after a while.  I hated having to carry that in my purse when I went out at night.  I used to have one in my glove compartment, too.I think Lomotil is the prescription one to take now just for that, but Donnatol helps with the cramping and upset stomach, too.  I feel for you No Rose, I really do. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: September 13, 2009, 08:35:18 AM »

If you could have the perfect job, in the perfect place, if you had the choice, what would you do?
if it wasn't a money issue?

Yep!
i'd be with him.  he makes me laugh and i've known much worse.

Well, if you love him, and can put up with the uncertainty. I hope you are not just settling because you are afraid of the unknown. I've been in your shoes and I know how that feels. I did not want a divorce from my not-so-grown-up husband either.

He really was a lot of fun, and made me feel younger. He was funny and taught me about a lot of things, different music and movies I had never been exposed to. We were invited to parties just about every weekend. In the end, he got the divorce, Alabama is a no fault state. It just about killed me and broke my heart into. It took me two years to finally get over him. But in the end, it was the best thing. I was much stronger.

I went on to have a happy life and eventually met my present hubby. My ex married a woman who was much older that me! I'm glad she is married and enabling him and I am not, but I would have hung in there too. I just hope you make the right decision for you.  an angelic monkey

flower flower

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: September 13, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »

Hi Bearly!

You ready for some football today?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: September 13, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »

NOROSE, is right MAMA. Things will work out. And they will look better in the morning in the daylight. It seems problems are always worse at night. You will think will a clearer head tomorrow. Ask God for help, and he will send you a solution.   an angelic monkey

I am going to bed now myself. Hubby is in bed beside me with a pillow over his head again. I don't want him to smother.   

If you are still here JSM, I'll see you and MAMA tomorrow. We will both say a prayer for you, I am sure. 

Good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

Put a pillow on it's side between your two pillows, that way the light will be out of his eyes.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 13, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »

Hi Bearly!

You ready for some football today?

Hi Sassy!  Yep, how about you?

BTW, you better give your monkey a day off before PETA comes after you!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.