April 19, 2024, 01:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450033 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: September 13, 2009, 04:00:04 PM »

Hi! Everybody!  an angelic monkey

Just popped on for a minute to check on MAMA and all the ailing monkeys. We are cooking out today too, as an early celebration for my birthday. I am glad to hear tomorrow is International Angel Day.  an angelic monkey A nice present for me!

I wish all you sick ones were well, and I send you my love and prayers.   an angelic monkey I will still pray for Becky, LOVIN'S friend, and TRIMM'S neighbor friend.

Hubby and son bought me a beautiful lighted waterfall for my bedroom. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep at night, and they thought it would help. I will remember BEARLY'S suggestion to put a pillow up between hubby and me for my light in his face. Good idea.

ROLL TIDE! I hope everyone's teams won yesterday, and will win today. 

Is your birthday tomorrow?   

Yes, but more importantly, it is International Angel Day. I think that is cool.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I wish I could capture BEARLY'S. But it saves as a bitmap on my IE8 and not a .gif.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: September 13, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »

I grilled this morning.I am cyber sending you monkeys some hot dogs,chicken and smoked sausage.   
Gotta go catch up on the threads real quick while granddaughter is doing homework.   
Sounds great    My daughter just called, Weezer was awesome, Travis Barker was with Blink 182 but they sucked and they left early    JSM thanks for asking, my stomach is iffy but my dad told me to go get some prune juice     

He is trying to kill you.

Please call the doctor and at least ask him about Donnatal.  It will calm your stomach and you, too.  The choice is yours, but I know just what you are feeling.  I no longer have the amount of flare ups I did when I was younger.  I have had IBS since I was 6!

Please get help!  I am only saying this because I care.  I may not be able to contribute here as much as I want to, but I still care about my friends here.

Rose, I still have the regular Donnatal pills in my purse for when my stomach starts, and they are cheap and generic (Belladonna and Phenobarbital).  Fifteen minutes after the first dose (and one flare up recently was a doozy) and your stomach stops that cramping feeling and you feel relaxed.  It is like a miracle.

I see they have extend tabs now, I don't know anything about them.

http://www.donnatal.com/

No thank-you, I have medication Robinol and it works most of the time, I get two bad bouts a year that gets out of control, I will talk to my doctor about donnatal. He was just talking about the prune juice because he really doesn't understand about irritable bowel, and he thought it would work.

Okay.  You were just scaring me with hospital talk and now your Dad is trying to off you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: September 13, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »

I'm speechless. How do people afford to eat? 

You get a northern living allowance from the gov't but is covers jack all.  You learn to be frugal and make as much as you can on your own and if you can not make it on your own you really have to decide if that is something important enough to buy or if you can do without it.   If you make your own and do need to buy or order something it can usually be used to make something else.  For example, my ketchup recipe uses brown sugar.  This can be used in everything from BBQ sauce to baking.  Right now is the time when I would have to place my order for a Turkey for thanksgiving.  If you did not order one, you did not have one.  We also had friends that would ship us stuff from "down south" which helped a lot as you only paid for the airfreight and not the markup on top of that. 

Look at the price of milk!

I guess people breast feed for a long time!

Powdered milk goes a long way and you kinda get used to it.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: September 13, 2009, 04:02:39 PM »

We appreciate you Bearly.    an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Yes we definitely appreciate Bearly!!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1624 on: September 13, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »

I want to know how much the price of ML is up there. 

There was no liquor store up there and to get in liquor it had to come in by air from Norman Wells, Iqaluit or Yellowknife.  You had to pay for a permit to import it first as well as import fees from the Nunavut Liquor commission.  That is why I started making my own wine.  A wine kit would make about 30 bottles.  There are many communities up there where it is prohibited to have alcohol because of dependency issues. 

There is a KFC and a Pizza Hut up there .
Now I know why you make your own wine. I should have known there would be a KFC and Pizza Hut. They are all over the world now!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: September 13, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »

And I just love the fall picture, oh how I wish I was in that pic 

It's beautiful.  You are walking into a mine field.  Is that your Canadian peace flag waving?

Why mine field and peace flag?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: September 13, 2009, 04:06:26 PM »

Why does everything get turned around and is race related   

I am not sure, No Rosie.

I actually volunteer for an organization to help the poor an oppressed of Native and African American people.  I don't think the Obamas qualify as poor, but I still don't like this health care thing.  I want to cry when I see him talking about it.  Why?

We are talking about OUR government, who have not gotten the things they are in charge of straightened out yet, or most of all--funded!

I see this as a duplication of the failure they have in the education system, where we are talking about children with disabilities in the education system, we are talking about people with chronic illness on the health care reform.  They can preach all they want, but the truth is, there will not be enough money to fund it, and the people who have chronic illnesses(health) like those with disabilities (chronic or not) will get what money is left over--if any.

I have been through fight after fight in the education system where I was right--I always won the cases and it is not easy (80% of the time the parent loses).  It is very scary and I would not want anyone to have to go through it.  Fix and fund this system, then the court system--we can't afford to lock up prisoners so they go free. I can go on and on. 

Why take in more laundry when your own kids are running around with dirty clothes?

Regulation?  Absolutely.  Take over?  No.

Remember Adam's law--don't forget, they could not enact it because it was not fully funded.  Our education laws are not fully funded either--what other laws should we make and not have the funds to back them up?

Rant over.

Bearly, you are a Saint! And what worries me about this healthcare nonsense is the goverment will run it and the elderly and people with disabilities will be the last on the list to get care. That makes me very sad. JMO JSM

I am no Saint, but I know this is going to happen based upon their history.  That is a fact!  You can't argue with the facts (unless you are the defense lawyer of a guilty person)!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: September 13, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »

Just popped on for a minute to check on MAMA and all the ailing monkeys. We are cooking out today too, as an early celebration for my birthday. I am glad to hear tomorrow is International Angel Day.  an angelic monkey A nice present for me!

I wish all you sick ones were well, and I send you my love and prayers.   an angelic monkey I will still pray for Becky, LOVIN'S friend, and TRIMM'S neighbor friend.

Hubby and son bought me a beautiful lighted waterfall for my bedroom. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep at night, and they thought it would help. I will remember BEARLY'S suggestion to put a pillow up between hubby and me for my light in his face. Good idea.

Picture of the waterfall, please?

(Geeze, I hope it does not make you have to keep getting up to go to the bathroom!)

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: September 13, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »

Tomorrow is FannyMae's Birthday.   

I am sending you hugs.  Cake and beer.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: September 13, 2009, 04:11:39 PM »

Is your birthday tomorrow?   

Yes, but more importantly, it is International Angel Day. I think that is cool.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I wish I could capture BEARLY'S. But it saves as a bitmap on my IE8 and not a .gif.   

Which one?

Can you not save it as angel.gif?

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: September 13, 2009, 04:12:16 PM »

I am by no means one of the smartest monkeys in the cage,but this healthcare chit isn't gonna work.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: September 13, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »

And I just love the fall picture, oh how I wish I was in that pic 

It's beautiful.  You are walking into a mine field.  Is that your Canadian peace flag waving?

Why mine field and peace flag?

Health care and the race card.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: September 13, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »

I am by no means one of the smartest monkeys in the cage,but this healthcare chit isn't gonna work.   

I think you are a very smart monkey.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: September 13, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

Why does everything get turned around and is race related   

I am not sure, No Rosie.

I actually volunteer for an organization to help the poor an oppressed of Native and African American people.  I don't think the Obamas qualify as poor, but I still don't like this health care thing.  I want to cry when I see him talking about it.  Why?

We are talking about OUR government, who have not gotten the things they are in charge of straightened out yet, or most of all--funded!

I see this as a duplication of the failure they have in the education system, where we are talking about children with disabilities in the education system, we are talking about people with chronic illness on the health care reform.  They can preach all they want, but the truth is, there will not be enough money to fund it, and the people who have chronic illnesses(health) like those with disabilities (chronic or not) will get what money is left over--if any.

I have been through fight after fight in the education system where I was right--I always won the cases and it is not easy (80% of the time the parent loses).  It is very scary and I would not want anyone to have to go through it.  Fix and fund this system, then the court system--we can't afford to lock up prisoners so they go free. I can go on and on. 

Why take in more laundry when your own kids are running around with dirty clothes?

Regulation?  Absolutely.  Take over?  No.

Remember Adam's law--don't forget, they could not enact it because it was not fully funded.  Our education laws are not fully funded either--what other laws should we make and not have the funds to back them up?

Rant over.

Bearly, you are a Saint! And what worries me about this healthcare nonsense is the goverment will run it and the elderly and people with disabilities will be the last on the list to get care. That makes me very sad. JMO JSM

I am no Saint, but I know this is going to happen based upon their history.  That is a fact!  You can't argue with the facts (unless you are the defense lawyer of a guilty person)!

I agree whole heartedly! I still think you are a saint

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1634 on: September 13, 2009, 04:15:39 PM »

After seeing the price of soda, something tells me way more than that 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1635 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »

We are pajama pals!

NCIS?  I see you post it a lot.  The monkeys is the only TV I see!

What can I say, I love it when Gibbs cuffs someone upside the head, when Ziva kicks azz, and I just plain love Abby! Plus, it's educational (superglue and some kinda gas can lift fingerprints...hmmmm...wonder if the duct tape was tested that way?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

Talk to you later.  My son and I are going out to dinner then visiting  my parents.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »

Tomorrow is FannyMae's Birthday.   

I am sending you hugs.  Cake and beer.   
      I am sending cake and beer too!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: September 13, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »

Talk to you later.  My son and I are going out to dinner then visiting  my parents.

Have a good dinner and visit. I am glad you were here today Bearly. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: September 13, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »

After seeing the price of soda, something tells me way more than that 
I thought 4.99 for a 12 pack of diet coke was high. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.