April 18, 2024, 12:34:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 449921 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2500 on: September 16, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »

Going over to my neighbor's house, hopefully we will accomplish something 
  an angelic monkey GOOD LUCK

Should we pass around a hat for bond money? 

I think we better
I have a nickel and a paperclip in my pocket I could give. 

Nickels are very solitary.

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2501 on: September 16, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

I know it is not full moon but it should be!

Got a call from daughter - she is sick so went to pick her up from school.  She was complaining about sore throat so we stopped to get slurpees on the way home.  At the 7/11 the tanker truck must have just left that fills the gas tanks as right in front of me pulling into the lot was a young girl who drove over the fill hole in the pavement but it did not have it's cover on and the ring was lifted somehow.  She blew out two tires right in front of me as she drive over it.  I was happy she was in front of me or it would have been me, sucked for her however.  Get home with daughter I asked what she wanted for lunch and she said soup.  So down to my freezer I go as I make broth in my large soup pot and freeze them for days just like this.  About to grab a container from freezer and I am in darkness, power failure.  Good thing I have gas stove but it has electronic ignition.  So out to the deck to get the BBQ starter wand thingy and a bird flies right past me and smashes into the deck doors.  I felt the breeze as he buzzed me.  Idiot dog is going crazy as he wants to play with the new toy flopping around on the deck.  Just got power back a few minutes ago.  I have my front door open but locked the screen door.  Why I locked it, no clue as I usually never lock my doors.  A few minutes ago I heard someone pulling on the screen door and idiot dog went nuts.  So I am thinking hubby came home early or one of the older boys are here and they did not expect the screen to be locked as it was loud.  Go to the front door - no one is there .     Go out the door and no vehicles , nothing, was not anyone from my family at the door.  Now I am freaked out as idiot dog still has his hair on his back standing up in a  grizzly hump and is growling like someone is here. 
OMG, Northern Rose my thoughts and prayers are with you, and I sure hope your daughter gets to feeling better very soon. Will your dog protect if someone is lurking around?  an angelic monkey

Idiot dog is a mix of Australian Blue healer, German Shepard and Border Collie.  He has the really deep and loud Shepard bark that scares the pants off people who hear him.  He really hates men.  If I am out with him and lord help any teen boy or man that comes near us as he gets really growly and barks deep and mean.  Girls and kids he barks at as well but it is his "talking" bark as he wants there attention.  He has never bit anyone but I am pretty sure he would protect me if needs be as even when the older boys give me hugs he goes nuts on them to get away from me.  I am going to take him for a walk around the house and see if there is anything that grabs his attention.  I now have a crowbar in my hand as well.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2502 on: September 16, 2009, 03:20:45 PM »

Northern Rose - that is really strange.   Did whoever was at the door have anything to do with the power going out?   Please be careful.   I hope your daughter is better soon.   I'm glad you're not there alone.   Lock your doors.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2503 on: September 16, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »

Got a call from daughter - she is sick so went to pick her up from school.  She was complaining about sore throat so we stopped to get slurpees on the way home.  At the 7/11 the tanker truck must have just left that fills the gas tanks as right in front of me pulling into the lot was a young girl who drove over the fill hole in the pavement but it did not have it's cover on and the ring was lifted somehow.  She blew out two tires right in front of me as she drive over it.  I was happy she was in front of me or it would have been me, sucked for her however.  Get home with daughter I asked what she wanted for lunch and she said soup.  So down to my freezer I go as I make broth in my large soup pot and freeze them for days just like this.  About to grab a container from freezer and I am in darkness, power failure.  Good thing I have gas stove but it has electronic ignition.  So out to the deck to get the BBQ starter wand thingy and a bird flies right past me and smashes into the deck doors.  I felt the breeze as he buzzed me.  Idiot dog is going crazy as he wants to play with the new toy flopping around on the deck.  Just got power back a few minutes ago.  I have my front door open but locked the screen door.  Why I locked it, no clue as I usually never lock my doors.  A few minutes ago I heard someone pulling on the screen door and idiot dog went nuts.  So I am thinking hubby came home early or one of the older boys are here and they did not expect the screen to be locked as it was loud.  Go to the front door - no one is there .     Go out the door and no vehicles , nothing, was not anyone from my family at the door.  Now I am freaked out as idiot dog still has his hair on his back standing up in a  grizzly hump and is growling like someone is here. 
I'm sorry Northern your day is going bad. Do you have bears where you live? Could be a bear at the front door.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2504 on: September 16, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »

Well that was a waste of time  We need more letters sent to us, we really even though it is in our rule book, can't stop the out of control kids, but keep those letters coming folks. Believe me if this wasn't all done over the phone I would need bail money. It is pointless, all of it is pointless. And now we are getting a heat wave starting Monday when my dad arrives, over 100 degrees for days 
    So nothing was resolved? That pizzes me off.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2505 on: September 16, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »

Going over to my neighbor's house, hopefully we will accomplish something 
  an angelic monkey GOOD LUCK

Should we pass around a hat for bond money? 

I think we better
I have a nickel and a paperclip in my pocket I could give. 

Nickels are very solitary.
  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2506 on: September 16, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »

OMG, Northern Rose my thoughts and prayers are with you, and I sure hope your daughter gets to feeling better very soon. Will your dog protect if someone is lurking around?  an angelic monkey

Idiot dog is a mix of Australian Blue healer, German Shepard and Border Collie.  He has the really deep and loud Shepard bark that scares the pants off people who hear him.  He really hates men.  If I am out with him and lord help any teen boy or man that comes near us as he gets really growly and barks deep and mean.  Girls and kids he barks at as well but it is his "talking" bark as he wants there attention.  He has never bit anyone but I am pretty sure he would protect me if needs be as even when the older boys give me hugs he goes nuts on them to get away from me.  I am going to take him for a walk around the house and see if there is anything that grabs his attention.  I now have a crowbar in my hand as well.
Please be careful, if the dog is going nuts, something or somebody may be out there. Take the dog with you Northern.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2507 on: September 16, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

NorthernRose,stay safe.I hope your daughter feels better.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2508 on: September 16, 2009, 03:29:49 PM »

Well that was a waste of time  We need more letters sent to us, we really even though it is in our rule book, can't stop the out of control kids, but keep those letters coming folks. Believe me if this wasn't all done over the phone I would need bail money. It is pointless, all of it is pointless. And now we are getting a heat wave starting Monday when my dad arrives, over 100 degrees for days 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2509 on: September 16, 2009, 03:30:44 PM »

I have one more card up my sleeve, and that is with the vice president of the association that I am going to send my husband over to her house, and maybe he can sweet talk her into some action. She is a witch, but her witchy attitude seems to disappear when she sees a man. And besides her and my husband have talked politics before, so perhaps they can also talk about the messiah while he tells her to come over and stop the insanity 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2510 on: September 16, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

NorthernRose,stay safe.I hope your daughter feels better.   an angelic monkey
I'm wondering like JSM said if it could be a bear, or someother animal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2511 on: September 16, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »

I'm sorry NoRose.        I hope the weather cools for you when your dad arrives.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2512 on: September 16, 2009, 03:35:28 PM »

For those of you asking about Mamacrazy, she was posting last night on the Haleigh thread.     an angelic monkey

Good!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2513 on: September 16, 2009, 03:36:50 PM »

I'm sorry NoRose.        I hope the weather cools for you when your dad arrives.   
It is going to heat up more as soon as he lands, oh well 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2514 on: September 16, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

Sep 16, 2009
Tennis balls for pets get bad marks from watchdog group

HealthyStuff.org posted its data base today on more than 5,000 products, including pet products.

One half  of the tennis balls tested had detectable levels of lead. Tennis balls intended for pets were much more likely to contain lead. Sports tennis balls contained no lead.

That's important consumer info because we know how much dogs love tennis balls. To find out more about the ratings for balls check the website.

Another popular item, catnip toys, got better rankings.

One quarter of all pet products had detectable levels of lead, including 7% with levels higher than 300 ppm – the current Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standard for lead in children's products.

For tips on reducing and managing lead exposure in pets, visit  American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

HealthyStuff is a nonprofit environment research organization.

READERS: Pet beds can also be full of contaminants. Who knew?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2515 on: September 16, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »

Sorry NO ROSE.  an angelic monkey

I think it might be "TINY TIME!"   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2516 on: September 16, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

Did the walk around and saw nothing strange.  Dog had his nose in the air sniffing something.  I am leaning towards an animal that may have been out front and hit the door or brushed against it to cause it to rattle like someone was pulling on it.  Not seen a bear this close to town but it is possible.  More likely deer, coyote, fox or one of the large hares that I keep seeing.  Never thought of connecting the power outage with the door noise.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2517 on: September 16, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »

It is going to heat up more as soon as he lands, oh well 

No Rose how long is he going to be with you?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2518 on: September 16, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

I have one more card up my sleeve, and that is with the vice president of the association that I am going to send my husband over to her house, and maybe he can sweet talk her into some action. She is a witch, but her witchy attitude seems to disappear when she sees a man. And besides her and my husband have talked politics before, so perhaps they can also talk about the messiah while he tells her to come over and stop the insanity 
Well I hope your husband can get it all worked out with this lady. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2519 on: September 16, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »

Sorry NO ROSE.  an angelic monkey

I think it might be "TINY TIME!"   
It's way past Tiny Time, wonder if Tiny has a brother     And now tennis balls aren't the best for your dogs, luckily I have a dog that wouldn't fetch anything not even with a bribe of a steak dinner. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.