April 25, 2024, 01:54:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450480 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2520 on: September 16, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

Sep 16, 2009
Tennis balls for pets get bad marks from watchdog group

HealthyStuff.org posted its data base today on more than 5,000 products, including pet products.

One half  of the tennis balls tested had detectable levels of lead. Tennis balls intended for pets were much more likely to contain lead. Sports tennis balls contained no lead.

That's important consumer info because we know how much dogs love tennis balls. To find out more about the ratings for balls check the website.

Another popular item, catnip toys, got better rankings.

One quarter of all pet products had detectable levels of lead, including 7% with levels higher than 300 ppm – the current Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standard for lead in children's products.

For tips on reducing and managing lead exposure in pets, visit  American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

HealthyStuff is a nonprofit environment research organization.

READERS: Pet beds can also be full of contaminants. Who knew?
Thank you Muffy. Josef has a tennis ball that is going to the garbage as soon as I get home.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2521 on: September 16, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »

No Rose sorry to hear nothing is resolved.  I will check if Tiny gets car sick .  Maybe your dad could keep busy feeding and bonding with him while he is visiting?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2522 on: September 16, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

Well that was a waste of time  We need more letters sent to us, we really even though it is in our rule book, can't stop the out of control kids, but keep those letters coming folks. Believe me if this wasn't all done over the phone I would need bail money. It is pointless, all of it is pointless. And now we are getting a heat wave starting Monday when my dad arrives, over 100 degrees for days 
    So nothing was resolved? That pizzes me off.

I'm sorry NoRose.        I hope the weather cools for you when your dad arrives.   
It is going to heat up more as soon as he lands, oh well 

Oh.. Not good...   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2523 on: September 16, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »

Well that was a waste of time  We need more letters sent to us, we really even though it is in our rule book, can't stop the out of control kids, but keep those letters coming folks. Believe me if this wasn't all done over the phone I would need bail money. It is pointless, all of it is pointless. And now we are getting a heat wave starting Monday when my dad arrives, over 100 degrees for days 

I'm sorry NoRose.        I hope the weather cools for you when your dad arrives.   

No Rose how long is he going to be with you?
Six weeks, but I know that isn't going to probably be, that is why my husband bought a one way ticket.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2524 on: September 16, 2009, 03:54:03 PM »

No Rose sorry to hear nothing is resolved.  I will check if Tiny gets car sick .  Maybe your dad could keep busy feeding and bonding with him while he is visiting?
That would be great, I don't even care if Tiny gets car sick, there is always Dramamine 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2525 on: September 16, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »

Did the walk around and saw nothing strange.  Dog had his nose in the air sniffing something.  I am leaning towards an animal that may have been out front and hit the door or brushed against it to cause it to rattle like someone was pulling on it.  Not seen a bear this close to town but it is possible.  More likely deer, coyote, fox or one of the large hares that I keep seeing.  Never thought of connecting the power outage with the door noise.   
  Too many critters. Glad you are okay.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2526 on: September 16, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

I would call the police if these children are out of hand.  Don't leave it up to an HOA.  All they do is tell you what color to paint your house.  I'm gonna paint mine red white and blue with stars on top and see how they like it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2527 on: September 16, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

Did the walk around and saw nothing strange.  Dog had his nose in the air sniffing something.  I am leaning towards an animal that may have been out front and hit the door or brushed against it to cause it to rattle like someone was pulling on it.  Not seen a bear this close to town but it is possible.  More likely deer, coyote, fox or one of the large hares that I keep seeing.  Never thought of connecting the power outage with the door noise.   
I'll bet it is one of the critters, a large hare, oh boy  They must be really large.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2528 on: September 16, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »

I would call the police if these children are out of hand.  Don't leave it up to an HOA.  All they do is tell you what color to paint your house.  I'm gonna paint mine red white and blue with stars on top and see how they like it. 
That's about it, huh, you can't paint your house this color, but the kids can run around and do whatever  And then when they do send letters to these parents, the parents become beligerent and the kids get louder. I don't hate kids, and know kids have to play, but that is why there is a pool area and a park area for them to play at.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2529 on: September 16, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »

Northern Rose--this is my day to tell everyone to call the police.  If I thought someone as trying to get in my door, I'd call the police.  Don't take chances!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2530 on: September 16, 2009, 04:08:47 PM »

Thank you.   I am glad as well.  If there was anyone out there they would have thought I was a lunatic.  I had idiot dog off the leash so he could go whereever he wanted and there is me behind him holding a crowbar.  Then I think about Fanny and her broom and raccoons and start giggling .  Broom would be logical choice why do I go for crowbar?  My giggle turned into a full laugh.  Picture me walking around swinging a crow bar laughing and there is no one near me. 

I forgot about the porcupines and squirrels.  I have two huge spruce trees in front of my house and there are two squirrels that have bee throwing the pine cones down for the last week to stash them.  It is dangerous walking through the front door right now as you could get pegged in the head by a pinecone.  The porcupines have stripped the bark off one of my neighbours tree totally off from about 3 feet off the ground to 5 ft off the ground.  Not sure why they picked the middle of the tree to make naked but they have.

I am off to get some veggies from the garden and get dinner started.  Marking garlic rosemary Cornish game hen for dinner.  Then I will get the pool ready as we are supposed to take a 10-15 degree drop in temp by this time tomorrow, high winds and rain.  I think today is going to be the last pool day for the kids.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2531 on: September 16, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »

No Rose how long is he going to be with you?
Six weeks, but I know that isn't going to probably be, that is why my husband bought a one way ticket.

Ahhhh 6 weeks huh.  Well I hope that time passes with ease and that you don't get too stressed out.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2532 on: September 16, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2533 on: September 16, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

Northern Rose--this is my day to tell everyone to call the police.  If I thought someone as trying to get in my door, I'd call the police.  Don't take chances!

We are not right in town so rely on the RCMP.  By the time they got here I could make it into the house and grab my friend Winchester.  If I can shoot phone insulators off poles as a kid I am sure that larger targets would not be an issue.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2534 on: September 16, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »

Thank you.   I am glad as well.  If there was anyone out there they would have thought I was a lunatic.  I had idiot dog off the leash so he could go whereever he wanted and there is me behind him holding a crowbar.  Then I think about Fanny and her broom and raccoons and start giggling .  Broom would be logical choice why do I go for crowbar?  My giggle turned into a full laugh.  Picture me walking around swinging a crow bar laughing and there is no one near me. 

I forgot about the porcupines and squirrels.  I have two huge spruce trees in front of my house and there are two squirrels that have bee throwing the pine cones down for the last week to stash them.  It is dangerous walking through the front door right now as you could get pegged in the head by a pinecone.  The porcupines have stripped the bark off one of my neighbours tree totally off from about 3 feet off the ground to 5 ft off the ground.  Not sure why they picked the middle of the tree to make naked but they have.

I am off to get some veggies from the garden and get dinner started.  Marking garlic rosemary Cornish game hen for dinner.  Then I will get the pool ready as we are supposed to take a 10-15 degree drop in temp by this time tomorrow, high winds and rain.  I think today is going to be the last pool day for the kids.
  Monkey Devil! That's funny about the crowbar, crazy dog.

I didn't know squirrels ate pinecones and there are porcupines up there.

Get that pool ready, so you can do some curling!!!! And 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2535 on: September 16, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »

Babybear - you crack me up.   Painting your house red, white, and blue.     
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2536 on: September 16, 2009, 04:55:25 PM »

all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a weird guy with pointy eyebrows all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2537 on: September 16, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »

all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a weird guy with pointy eyebrows all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Shouldn't you be leaving Hooters soon CC?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2538 on: September 16, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

New post in Rifqa's thread

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2539 on: September 16, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.